The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 20

1.6K 109 67
By ChiinieBae

"What the heck, Chii? What is going on? I thought you hate, Taehyung? So, what's this?" Jisoo bombarded her best friend with questions as they entered Chii's office.

Chii rubs her temples in frustration. "I don't know, Jisoo. I don't know."

Jisoo was dismayed by Chii's answer. "How in the world did you not know that Taehyung is the CEO? It's your job to know the people we are going to work. Don't give me the crap that you don't know!"

She's beyond pissed and she doesn't care  if she is raising her voice and scolding her boss. She can't believe that this is happening.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW!"

She flinch when Chii yells and hit the table with her fist. "You think I'll agree in this collaboration if I knew that your freaking ex-boyfriend is the CEO? I'm not a fool! He deceives us, okay? Taehyung deceive us. He deliberately uses another name and let me talk to Mr. Im because he knows that even if it was my dream working in the company, I will immediately disregard the proposal. So don't put the blame on me!"

She bit her lips in fear. Fear of Chii. This is the very first time that she saw Chii snaps and lost her cool. And she realized that she shouldn't blame her for this. She should've known better that Chii won't do something stupid like this.

"What should we do?" She timidly asked still surprised by Chii's sudden outburst.

Chii sigh heavily slumping in her chair as she rubs her aching temples. "We only have two options."

Jisoo furrowed her brows and waits for Chii to continue.

"It's either we continue with the project..."

"No!" She quickly opposed. She doesn't want to work with Taehyung.

"Or we'll face a lawsuit and I have to pay him 15 million dollars."

Her eyes widen in shock. "15 million dollars? That's too much!" She can't believe Taehyung will do this.

"Taehyung is a sly jerk. He really plan for this. He is giving us no choice." Chii sigh in defeat. "Soo..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to terminate the contract."

"What?!" She looked at Chii, bewildered by  her decision.

"Chii, you can't do that? If you terminate the contract, we'll face a lawsuit, you'll pay him 15 million dollars and that will be the downfall of your company."

"So are you telling me that you're fine working with him? You are going to work with him side by side for a book. And who knows what Taehyung will do."

She biting her lips contemplating their situation. She honestly despise the idea of working with her ex but she can't let Chii throw away all her hard work. Urgh! She hates what's happening right now. And if there is one person to blame with all this mess, it's none other than Kim Taehyung.

She took a deep breath before looking at Chii, directly in the eyes. "I'll do it. I'll work with him."

Chii's eyes widen in surprise. "Soo, you don't have to do this. If you are worried about the company, don't. I can perfectly pay him more than the penalty and I'm sure that my company can get through this but I can't let you work with him. Taehyung is a bad news, Soo."

Letting Jisoo and Taehyung work together make Chii's worry escalated 10 times.

"It's not just that Chii. I'm doing this for myself as well. I have to show him that he doesn't affect me anymore. And that I can perfectly fine working with him. I am not affected by his prescense." She said with full of determination.

She can't let Taehyung get the upper hand of this situation. If he thinks that he can win this game, Jisoo will do anything to make Taehyung lose in his own sick game.

Chii scoffs. "Not affected by his presence. Tsk! If walking out of that conference shows that Taehyung doesn't affect you even a bit, then gurl, you are a hella correct."

Jisoo rolls her eyes in annoyance. "I was just surprise and mad that's why. He deceives us, alright? Don't you feel a bit betrayed of that?"

"Well, I am. But Jisoo, are you really sure about your decision? Why don't you think about it first? Don't just decide repulsively. This is not something that you can quit once you're in."

She tiredly sigh. "I know. And I already weight the cons and pros of this. Believe me, I can handle this. Taehyung is my ex and I can handle him."

Chii gives up on trying to change Jisoo's mind. "Fine. But Soo, you need to be careful. We don't know what's going in Tae's mind. And if ever, he must be a threat for Jungkook."

Jisoo shook her head in disagreement. "Taehyung will never be a threat to Jungkook because my heart only belongs to him."

Chii watch Jisoo walk out of her office with worry. Seeing how her best friend reacted earlier she knows that Taehyung still affects her in any possible way. She just hope that Jisoo will stick to her words. She doesn't want to see her favorite couple to sink in the ocean of pain and heartbreaks.

Jisoo took a deep breath outside the conference room. "This is it Jisoo. You can do it. Kim Taehyung is your business partner. Nothing more, nothing less. You are not affected by him."

She gave herself a little pep talk to calm her raging heart. She can't deny the fact that Taehyung shook her entire being when she saw him earlier and knowing for a fact that he is the man she is going to work with, made her system short circuit. And seeing that annoying smirk in Tae's face earlier, the jerk knows his effect on him.

"Aren't you going in?"

Jisoo flinch and quickly turn her head to the side. "Chii! Jeez! Don't scare me like that!"

Chii furrowed her brows in confusion. "It's not my fault that you are jumpy after seeing your ex."

She snorts. "I'm not. And I told you, I am not affected by him." She retort back defensively.

Chii chuckles seeing how defensive her best friend is. "Yeah yeah yeah. Let's just get this one done. I'm too stress right now."

Chii open the door and walk inside with Jisoo following behind. Taehyung and his assistant are just patiently waiting for them.

"Sorry gentlemen for making you wait. Shall we start?" Chii said before taking her seat.

Jisoo tried her best to ignore Taehyung's presence and his gaze on her. She can't let him win this round.

"Miss Kim's secretary will update you when to start the project." Chii inform as they conclude the meeting.

Mr. Park, Taehyung's secretary slash assistant nods his head. "We'll be waiting for it."

Mr. Park reach his hand forward for a handshake. "It's nice meeting you, Miss Do."

"Same here Mr. Park." Chii said as she accepts his hand for a handshake.

Jinyoung chuckles. "Please, call me Jinyoung, I believe we are just about the same age."

Chii smiles politely. Although she hates Taehyung she knows that Mr. Park is a good man. "Well then, just call me Chii."

The two politely exchanges words while Jisoo stays quiet and just minding her phone so Taehyung will not have a chance to talk to her.

"Since we're done with the meeting, why don't we have lunch together. What do you say, Chu?"

Jisoo looked up from her phone and raised her eyebrows hearing the name that he called her.

"I'm afraid I can't join you, Mr. V. And please, don't call me with that name. We're not friends, just business partners." She smirks victoriously seeing Taehyung's cocky face turn sour.

Taehyung - 0
Jisoo - 1

You can't always have your way, Kim Taehyung.

"But you used to love it when I call you that."

Jisoo grits her teeth in annoyance. She really wanted to ripped off that smirk on his face and punch him until she ruins his handsome face.

"Do you know each other before?" Jinyoung asked, looking at Jisoo and Taehyung.

She was about to deny that statement but Taehyung beat her to it.

"Very much. We know each other very very much, right my Princess Chu? We dated each other for 6 years."

Taehyung - 1
Jisoo - 1

Jisoo clenched her fist tightly that her knuckles are turning white. She can't believe that he has the audacity to say those things to his assistant. She hates him. No, hate is a shallow word, she loathe him. She loathe his very existence.

"You guys dated each other?"

"Yes they did. Four years ago." She answers but her eyes are directly looking at her ex. "But I already move on and I am dating a far more better man than him."

Jisoo stood up with her famous cocky smile especially seeing the shock face of her ex.

You think you're irreplaceable? She scoffs in her mind.

"It's nice making business with you, Mr. V, but I have to excuse myself. My boyfriend is waiting for me."

She bowed to the two gentlemen before nodding to Chii and leave the conference room with confident steps.

I win this round, Taehyung, I'll makze sure that I will win until the end of this game.

"Why don't you wait for Chii in her office?" Jungkook asked Yoongi who is with him inside Jisoo's office.

"I like the aircon in here." Yoongi nonchalantly answered.

Jungkook snickered at his friend's answer. "Tsk! Why don't you admit that you are scared of Chii's reaction once she sees you here?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I'm not scared of Chii. I am Min Yoongi. Nothing scares me."

"Oh, Chii is coming here."

Yoongi jumps from the couch and looked at the door with terrified face. "Shot!" He tried to hide behind the sofa while Jungkook is clenching his tummy, as he laugh out loud.

"What are you laughing about? Shut up! Chii might've seen me!" Yoongi whispered in panic, making Jungkook laugh louder.

"You should've seen your face." He said in between his laughs.

Yoongi was dumbfounded when he realized that Jungkook was playing on him.
"I thought you're not scared but you jump like a scared cat and hide behind that sofa. Man! I bet Chii will die laughing if she saw you."

Yoongi took a cushion and throw it at the laughing bunny. "Shut up!"

The door swing open and Yoongi jump behind the sofa again making Jungkook fell on the floor laughing.

"What's going on?" Jisoo is confuse seeing her boyfriend laughing on the floor and Yoongi is trying so hard to hide behind the sofa.

"Y-Yoongi is....is..." he can't even talk properly because of too much laughter.

Yoongi move out from his hiding face and awkwardly greets the still confuse girl. "Hi!"

Jisoo was about to open her mouth but another voice interrupt them.

"Miss Kim!"

The trio looked at the doorway and found a man standing proudly. Jisoo glares at the man. She did not expect him to follow her.

"What are you doing here, Mr. V?" She asked emphazing his name with hatred.

Taehyung chuckles seeing Jisoo's reaction. "Am I disturbing something?" He asked looking at the two familiar men inside Jisoo's office.

The guy on the floor stood up and walk towards Jisoo's side. "No no. You are not disturbing anything." The man answered him, showing his bunny smile.

"Okay" he said smiling at the guy. He looked at the two guy wondering which one of them is Jisoo's boyfriend. "How rude of me. I am Kim Taehyung, but you can call me, V. I'm working with Ms. Kim."

Taehyung introduced himself and reach his hand out to the guy in front of him for a shakehand.

Jungkook gladly accepted Taehyung's hand and shake it. "Nice to meet you, Mr. V. I am Jeon Jungkook. And that is my friend. Min Yoongi." He introduced and pointed at his friend.

Taehyung nods his head in understanding. He glance at Jisoo and he can't read what is inside her mind but before wondering what his lovely Chu is thinking right now, he needs to know which guy who dare to steal his woman.

"If you don't mind, may I know your relationship with Ms. Kim?" He asked innocently not making Jungkook suspect anything.

Jungkook widely smiles and wrapped his right arm around Jisoo's waist before proudly answering Taehyung's question. "I am Jisoo's boyfriend."

Taehyung smiles widely showing his boxy smile. "Oh is that so. I'm glad I finally meet the man who stole Ms. Kim's heart. Ms. Kim told me things about you."

Jungkook glance at his girlfriend wide happiness. "You did tell Mr. V about us, love?"

Jisoo looked back at her boyfriend and smiles sweetly that she knows Taehyung will understand that he doesn't have any place in her life anymore. "Of course. Because I am proud of us, love."

Taehyung's face harden, jaw clenching painfully as he felt a pain strikes his heart.

That should be me holding you.
That should be me you are smiling at.
That should be me calling you love.
That should be me whom you love.
And that will be soon.
I will be the man whom will hold you, kiss you, hug you, love you and most of all the man who will own your heart, mind, body soul.

You will be mine again, Kim Jisoo.
I will do and make sure that you will be mine, all mine again.
That will be sooner than anyone expected.

Jeon Jungkook, enjoy your time having her because it will not last long. I promise you that.

Kim Jisoo only belongs to me.
Kim Jisoo is Kim Taehyung's property.

💜
💜
💜
💜
💜

I'm finally back online!!!
I apologize for the delay because I am in a vacation right now. But anyway, thank you all for the support and love you guys are giving in this story.
I really appreciate you guys!! 💜💜💜

Okay, so things are getting intense. Uh-ah Tae is going to do something. Omo! What will happen to our SooKook couple? I hope they can get through whatever happen.

Leave your thoughts about the chapter. I love reading them.
And please don't forget to vote.

Stay fab and awesome always!!

Love love love,
Chii💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 4.5K 37
In which Jungkook thinks his apartment is haunted and wants Jimin to protect him. It might just be a couple bumps in the night at first and Jimin doe...
235K 9.5K 15
Being in a fake relationship always meant that everything in the relationship would be fake. From the kisses to the hugs, everything wasn't real at a...
20.5K 2K 43
Hoseok has been looking for an apartment to stay and luckily he found one. But there is already a tenant named Jungkook who is staying in the same ap...
246K 8K 80
he really thought that it wasn't him. BTS Jungkook X Taehyung FanFiction