My Arrogant Boss

By IMAEntertainer

Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her li... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thiry-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Epilogue
❤️ATTENTION❤️

Chapter Eleven

20K 687 35
By IMAEntertainer

JENNIE

Two weeks have passed, my boss and I get along with each other than before, and I really appreciate that she asked me to call her by her name instead of boss wherever we go.

Today is Friday, so Lisa wants me to make dinner for her and her best friend since she doesn't want to go out tonight. When we become a little closer, Lisa decreases the number of times she goes out at night.

She said she doesn't want someone to wait for her alone at home, so she prefers staying at home to going out at night.

"Jennie, you can call your best friend to come here, too," She says, still answering some emails on her laptop in the living room while I am cooking and preparing our dinner.

"Okay, I will call her when I finish cooking,"

After cooking and putting all the food on the dining table, I hear the doorbell ringing signaling that Chaeng has arrived.

"I will go to open the door, and you call your best friend Jisoo," Lisa says as she shuts down her laptop, going to the door.

"Okay," I say as I grab the phone, dialing Jisoo's number when Lisa cuts me off, "I think you don't need to call your friend anymore, Jennie."

I put my phone back in my pocket, going to the door to ask her why she suddenly changes her mind, or she doesn't want Jisoo to come because she has some work with her friend.

"Why you-"

I am about to ask her when my jaw drops to the floor, "Jisoooooo," I squeal as I hug her tightly, making Chaeng clear her throat.

I look at her, feeling confused about why she comes here because I haven't called her, yet, "Lisa, you are the one who call-"

She shakes her head immediately and looks at her friend. Knowing who has invited my friend, I smirk at Jisoo, "Look like someone wants you to come here than I do, huh?"

I ask, making Jisoo blush, but I turn my gaze to Chaeng, I feel really surprised when her cheeks are redder than Jisoo.

"Lisa, don't you invite us to your house," Chaeng asks, avoiding the topic.

"Okay, come in," Lisa opens the door wider for them to enter the house.

As they head to the kitchen, leaving me and Lisa at the door alone, Lisa gives me a knowing smile which I return back. We laugh on the way to the dining table.

Jisoo and Chaeng sit beside each other while I sit across Jisoo, and Lisa occupies across her friend. We eat in silence when Lisa goes to the kitchen to bring a bottle of expensive red wine and four glasses.

"What's that for?" I ask, not knowing why we drink wine because I rarely see her drink it at home.

"I have good news for all of us," She says, looking directly to Chaeng and exchanging their smiles, which Jisoo and I don't have any idea of.

"We have a trip next week, and we want two of you to go with us." She adds, making Jisoo and me stop eating and look at them for more explanation.

"We have a meeting in Hawaii, and every important investor will go there, too. My dad asked me to go on his behalf, and I have already accepted." Chaeng says.

She continues as she looks at Jisoo, "And, I want you to go, too."

"But, you have a meeting-"

"It's okay. We have a meeting for only a day, and I will prolong our trip to three days, so we can enjoy our time there for two days. On the day Chaeng and I have a meeting, both of you can go shopping or something because PA is not allowed in that meeting, though." Lisa cut Jisoo off, looking at me.

"Please, Jisoo. I don't want to be a third wheel with these two." Chaeng says, making my cheeks burn.

"Chaeng, what are you saying?" Lisa says she kicks Chaeng's legs under the table, making her whine in pain.

"I just say what I see, Lisa." She says with a smirk on her face.

"Y-you,"

"Lisa, calm down. I am just kidding." Chaeng says, still wearing a smirk on her face while Lisa scowls at her.

"Okay, if that what you want," Jisoo utters as she agrees to go with us, making both of them avert their gaze towards Jisoo.

"Yeahhhhhh!" Chaeng shouts as she jumps like a child. That's when all of us look at her in unison.

"HAAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Look! I think if I go alone, I am the one who will be the third wheel." Lisa laughs, clutching her stomach.

Chaeng stops jumping and gives her friend a dead glare, "Y-you."

"What! I just say what I see," Lisa mimics the way Chaeng said to her.

"Calm down, let's have these delicious wine together."

----

After eating our dinner, drinking some wine, and talking about our trip to Hawaii next week, Chaeng and Jisoo have gone to their homes.

Chaeng took Jisoo to her house since she was the one who picked her up and came here.

I've already cleaned the dishes. When I am about to turn around, I feel a pair of hands wrapping around my waist, making me startle. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," She slurs.

For all of us, Lisa is the one who drinks a lot. Chaeng just had a glass because she is the one who drives Jisoo home while I don't drink much because I have never drunk that before.

"You are drunk, boss." I don't know why, but the word comes out of my mouth. I know Lisa doesn't like me to call her that when we aren't working. I hope that she didn't hear what I said.

"What!"

God, she heard that.

I try to release myself from her when she turns me to face her as my heart beats so fast, trying to push her away but fail.

She hugs me tightly, "What did I tell you, huh?"

"I am so sorr-" I am about to say sorry to her when I feel her lips against mine.

"If you call me boss, again. I will kiss you." She says as her breath lingers on my mouth.

"O-okay," I stutter and pull myself away successfully from her this time.

"I am going to bed now. Goodnight, Lisa." I say and run towards my room, and when I close it, Lisa pushes the door open.

"What are you doing? I am sleepy now."

"Huh? I want to sleep, too."

What!!!!

"This isn't your room."

"It's my house." She says as she laughs like a five years old kid.

I sigh in defeat because I don't want to have any argument with her, "Okay, you sleep here, and I will sleep outside." I walk to the living room when she blocks my way and grins mischievously.

"What do you want?" I ask in an annoying tone. I hate to deal with her when she is drunk. I shake my head as I remember the last time when she was drunk.

"Uh, I-I want t-to kiss you." That's when her lips land on mine again, making me widen my eyes in shock. Her lips taste so sweet mixed with the red wine essence.

Suddenly, I feel her hands pull my shoulders to delete the space between us. I don't know why I allow her to do that without protesting as some butterflies fly in my stomach.

She moves her lips and bites the bottom of my lips for an entrance. At first, I refuse opening it as she bites a little stronger, and I gasp in slight pain. She takes the opportunity to explore her tongue in my mouth.

I don't move my lips, still surprised by what is going on between us. I look at her when she stops moving her lips and looks at me. Her eyes so soft, "Please,"

She looks at me one last time before her lips brush against mine again. This time we start to move our lips in rhythm. She guides us to the bed as she crawls on top of me.

Her lips move from my lips to my jaw, to my neck, and my collarbone, wetting all over the places.

When she is about to rip off my top, I shout and push her away, "Don't!"

She looks confused at first, but she doesn't stop as she continues doing what she began. She looks into my eyes and pouts like a child.

That arrogant boss acts like a kid. Haven't I told you that when she is drunk, she is so fucking annoying like a child?

Her eyes are closing gradually when I feel her snoring against my neck. FUCK!

Don't tell me she sleeps on top of me. I feel her breath on my neck, making a shiver run down my spine, so I push her away from me before anything stupid could happen with me.

I feel so sleepy, and I don't want her asking me anything when she wakes this morning and sees me in the same bed with her. So, I look at her one last time before I go to sleep in the living room.

That child!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 9.8K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
844K 18.5K 138
Jennie Kim is a typically cold-hearted person in everyone's eyes. She's been in a cave after what happened in her past, locking her heart and transfo...
858K 23K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
36.8K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...