Fixing you |~| louis Tomlinson

By larriestylinsxn

Louis was self-oriented, a defensive and snappy character who only fought for himself. Some would go as far t... More

โ˜†.~โ€ขยฐ*Explaining*ยฐโ€ข~.โ˜†
Transformation
About the book
Slowly
Thinking time
Accepting it
The spanking
Explanation
Mummy + daddy
Appreciation chapter
Harry
Uncomfortable
Worry
Dinner
Why ???
the plan
Action
naptime
Cookies and milk
Tantrum
Jealous
ignored
Bath time
Observation
The next morning
Preperation
The car ride
Trouble
Emergency
Furniture
Clingy Louis
Furious
breakfast
Losing his temper
Confrontation
Healing
1 week later
Settling
Show her who's boss
Sick
Solution
Lux
Niall's new girlfriend
Just a little bit of patience
full house
Food
All just pretend (part 1)
All just pretend (Part 2)
You and I
Untitled Part 61
Ignored
Fixing things
Announcement (1)
Announcement (2)
Gender reveal
Its a ...
Afterglow
Mumma and lou time
Baby scan
โ“‚๏ธ
Big changes
Will this work?
Ordinary
๐Ÿ’ 
Confrontation
Dun.dun.dun
Bonding time
I wasnt expecting that
Uhmmm
Moving on
....
Hometime
Meeting the family
Toddlers and tantrums
Bumps and scratches
Stay still
6 months on
Hapiness
Shopping

Escape

1.8K 30 8
By larriestylinsxn

Louis found himself on a long isle, stacked high with boxes alongside bigger versions of his toys back at home. Where was his daddy, where was posie?

He didn't spend much time staying in a fixed position as he ran towards a small source of light, disheartened when he realised it had just been a metallic glint from a nearby light. The noise was deathly and the slightest source of movement had him jumping in his skin. Where was his daddy? It was like he had nowhere to run to, each route taking him to a large stack of boxes once again.

"Who's there" a gruff voice snarled.

It certainly sounded intimidating and Louis curled in fright, the voice reminded him of his childhood.

"I want whoever the fuck is in here to come out now" the voice got louder.

It was then Louis made the rash decision to run, sprinting blindly into a large stack of boxes as they fell at him violently. His head pounded instantly from the impact but he jumped up adrenaline ridden and headed to a small door. It had a green man on it so he assumed it was the exit and signed a little when he noticed the familiar car park.

"I'm telling you soph, he just disappeared, he hasn't been back into the store I demanded the check the cameras, he also can't have wondered off the car park so quickly, it's obvious he's been taken" he spotted Liam holding a crying posie sighing in sadness as he tried to climb up the step.

"Daddy, I'm here" he yelled trying to grasp his attention only to be let down when he ignored his screams.

Liam wasn't doing it intentional though, just the mix of adrenaline and fear was overwhelming enough to be blundered by such small whispers. Posie had lowered her crying now but turned to excited giggles when she met the sad eyes of her big brother. She definitely wanted to play now.

"Now isn't a time for the jarble posie" Liam groaned turning back to notice the same set of panicked eyes.

The ditch was slightly too high for Louis to climb out of himself so it was understandable now why he hadn't yet returned to Liam. The question is how did he get there In the first place?

"Louis baby, you're going to have to hold daddy's arm whilst I pull you up, I can't put posie down on the wet floor" he ordered the small boy as he felt cold hands wrap round his forearm.

With just enough strength to hoist Louis back onto his feet he signed in relief sweating distinctly as he grabbed the younger boys hand firmly.

"There isn't a need" Liam groaned "I'm taking one of your stuffies for this"

"No you aren't" Louis threw himself down on the carpark floor riddled with the gross items on it.

"Louis William you stand up right now or I won't hesitate to spank you in a very open place" Liam warned

"Mummy said you can't spank us unless we're really bad" Louis smiled in victory.

"I class the tantrum in the store as naughty, I class you running off as naughty and this tantrum is simply unacceptable" Liam shut posie's door gently "now get up"

"No"

"I don't want to have to ask again"

Louis was suddenly upright hoistered beside the car door as he looked up expectantly, he was indeed petrified of a spanking right now so he was directed into his seat with a pacifier pressed roughly to his mouth.

"I don't want it"

"Take it now and go to sleep for a while, it's a journey back"

"I don't want to"

"Now Louis, I expect both of you to nap. It's afternoon and both have been nothing but cranky"

"Oh"

"Yes. Goodnight baby, goodnight Louis"

"I'm your baby too"

"You're a brat" Liam confirmed "earn the title Louis"

"I'm not the same as the baby in the girls stomach, that's a baby I guess I'm not"

"This conversation can be had when we're both even minded for now stop it and head to sleep please"

"I want to head to grannies" Louis insisted "i miss her"

"I said sleep"

"But I sAid I miss grannie"

"I said fucking sleep" Liam snapped.

Posie jumped in fright tears filling her eyes quickly as Louis stared in shock. What had gotten into his daddy?

"I'm starting to think the trip to the toy store only turned you greedy" Liam groaned heading through a green light.

......

With Louis indoors already because of his Anger towards Liam's snapping, Liam hoisted bags into the house aiding posie who seemed to be taking small steps with support. She was getting so big now, her legs all dimples and her cheeks fluffy.

"Why is uncle Harry here" Louis Asked cluelessly entering the living room to the bags.

"I suggest you curve it with the lies today Louis. You've pushed me far too much"

"Someone's angry" Harry grinned opening the kitchen door easily "me and Niall arranged to come over a month ago. You said yes at the time"

"Me last month shouldn't have been listened to" Liam sighed sadly.

"Liam why is there literally nothing in the fridge" Niall scratched his head also entering the living room "hello coppertop"

He took posie from Liam easily so Liam could finally attend to Louis who he knew was definitely ready for a nap and gathered up a bottle and a blanket easily. With the idea of bonding firm in his mind he quickly removed his jacket leaving a small vest before pushing onto the chair softly.

"Let's get you undressed and ready for a nap"

"But ni and hurry are here" he whined fishing his eyes in frustration.

"So" liam grunted stripping the boy to his pull up pushing his head back onto the sofa before pressing the bottle to his mouth.

With the kicks and protests Liam found it hard to actually feed him at first but with some firm insistence of the rubber against louis' lips he had no choice but to suckle. The milk was soothing and he knew he wasn't able to fight sleep any longer reaching out to Liam and letting milk stains dribble down his cheeks. Of course his head was rested on Liam's shoulder as he was burped but he found extreme comfort in his chest hair resting in Liam's embrace easily before sucking on his fingers.

"He seems so peaceful" Harry smiled "why was you so annoyed with him"

"He's been acting up since this morning" Liam sighed "there's too much even going on in my own life to even comprehend"

"We heard about the girl you got pregnant" Harry continued joking "she's not the best Liam"

"Good job I don't remember it then" Liam rolled his eyes plAcing Louis down.

"There's already pictures of her holding Posie" Niall showed him.

On a scale the photos were rather cute and for a moment they did actually look like a family but with the circumstances the meeting was under Liam scowled.

"Can't wait for an earbashing from Sophia"

"There's plenty of images of her partner spending time with posie" hArry defended "she's just a hypocrite if she does so"

"With him though she's serious, this girl is nothing but a fling to me"

"Still your child's mother"

"Might not be my child" Liam shrugged "there's two potential daddys.

"Dada" posie murmured clapping her hands happily.

"Oh my god she just spoke" Liam jumped in excitement "say it again baby"

"Eeee" she squealed clapping her hands against her fathers cheeks.

"She's getting so big" Niall observer "look at her hair"

"I know, ginger. I'm not too sure where that came from"

"Isn't her new partner ginger?" HArry quizzed

"Yes actually, more of a redhead than ginger though"

"That's a little odd don't you think"

"You're thinking far too into this"

"I'm kidding Liam" Harry giggled "she didn't even know him back then"

"They met in college so that isn't true" Liam raised his eyebrow.

"Oh"

"Tell these silly boys to stop scaring daddy baby" he taunted taking the baby into his arms.

Surprise. The boys are back together. The boys are suspicious of posie being alike with sophiAs new partner. I'm back. Minus the writers block.

Please all comment what u think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
45.4K 611 18
harry and louis have been dating since they were 14 and at almost 15 harry looses his virginity to louis what happens when harry becomes pregnant and...
46.2K 1K 32
louis was a bartender at a popular night club what happens when louis meets world famous harry styles who is so arrogant who thinks the world revolve...
33.6K 894 40
"my little cupcake boo." "daddy nots a cupcake." harry says, blushing as louis pinches his cheek. //// or harry is louis's age regression baby and...