Alpha Braxton ✔

By _cami135_

Braxton has waited years to find his mate. His other half. The one that's supposed to love him forever. It's... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequel

Author's Note

1.4K 9 0
By _cami135_

Hey guys! I have decided to write yet another werewolf story! Woo-hoo! Even though I have two on-going ones already!

First things first:
Do not use any part of my story. It is purely fictional, and I would like you to make your own ideas and not steal mine. Thanks!

Vocab?
Mate: a person made specifically for you. Doesn't matter what species, the moon goddess wasn't pickey.

Moon Goddess: the goddess for the moon, the creater of vampires, werewolves, and the concept of mates

Werewolf: A fictional character created by the moon goddess. They are also called shifters, and can ahift into a wolf. They also have a little voice in their head, that voice is their wolf.

Pack: A group of werewolves in that specific area. The pack in the book is the Kings, and therefore, the strongest.

Rouge: A werewolf that was born out of a pack, or was kicked/banished from there pack. They are usually evil, and kill for sport.

Alpha: The 'top dog' you could call it. Runs the pack alongside the luna. Deals with pack work/business. Highest ranking male.

Luna: The female alpha of the pack. Helps run the pack, and helps take care of it. Highest ranking female.

Thank you for trying out this book! I hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.4K 64
Book 1 of The Lost Crown Series "Miss Selena Wilson, I have enough evidence, right at this instant to announce you as a traitor to the pack. You are...
1.1M 37.8K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...
6.8K 115 20
Amber Thought she had it all,she was a 16 year old girl with a beautiful personality.The only problem was that she was bullied for being different fr...
601K 17.1K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...