The Silent Assassin (B1)

By tia_davis12

An orphan, an assassin, a lethal killer, a protecter. 16 year old Gabrielle Thompson has a dangerous name, fe... More

Introduction
Shopping
Zach's POV
In All My Classes
Confrontation
Zach's House
Note
Pain
Real Story
Protecting
Revelation
Authority
Emilia's Mate
Mark me?
The Fates
Truth and Scars
Zach's POV
Kidnapped & Trapped
The Alpha
Sister
Escaping
Fighting
Death
Emilia
Unexpected Visit
Together
Letter
Training Part 1
Training Part 2
Preparations
Simon Cullens
Information
War Part 1
War Part 2
The End
Sequel

High School

21.5K 682 352
By tia_davis12

Anyone else hate school?

************************************************************************

Monday....

Emilia and I were on our way to hell, aka High School. The high school had a lame name, Willawara High School. Our town, Willawara, had about about 1200 people and our school had roughly 570 kids. Emilia said it was a regular high school there were players, sluts, nerds, loners, cheerleaders etc. Ugh! I hated school.

We parked our car and we weren't late but weren't early, we had about 10 minutes until school started. As we got out of the car and made our way to the entrance I heard a few wolf whistles and saw a few sluts death glared us. I instantly knew the majority of the school were werewolves with mixed scents. I hid my scent this morning making sure I told Emilia before I did so I wouldn't freak her out.

I headed to the office to collect my schedule and locker number, losing Emilia on the way. When I got there I spoke to a plump lady with short brown hair and black glasses.

'Excuse me but I'm new here my name's Michelle Reeds' I say, the lie easily slipping through my lips.

A knowing smile spread across her lips as she hands me my locker number and schedule. I say a thank you and goodbye before I head to my locker.

That lady knew me but how? Have I seen her before? Did she know my parents? Does she know who I am? I was attempting to clam down when I was brought out of thoughts by a tap on the shoulder.

Emilia, Holly whom I met on Saturday and two other girls stood behind me beaming. Emilia introduced me to Samantha (Sam) and Rebecca (Bec).

Sam was tanned with shoulder length blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Sam liked sports and was into the 'latest fashion'.

Bec wasn't very tan with longish brown hair in a bun on the top of her head and side bits curled. Bec was very academic and tended to be smart and popular at the same time.

We were walking through the hallways when I hear a Barbie like girl say 'I hear the new girl is a slut '.

I stood there with steam coming out my ears, knowing very well that all my new friends heard and weren't very pleased. I stomped up to her and smacked her pretty face leaving a bright red hand print.

I screamed aggressively at her 'Don't judge people you don't know you' By then people were staring. 'You're lucky I didn't rip your head off!' I mumble walking past her while she stood there completely shocked. I guess no one liked her enough to stand up for her. I probably shouldn't have hit her that hard because I smell like a human.

The slut was pretty and looked like an exact replica of Barbie with long blonde hair, tanned skin and bright pink lips. I instantly knew she was a slut due to her very short tight skirt and very mini crop top.

Emilia high-fived me and beamed 'You go girl, she deserved it!'

Lunchtime

As I neared the cafeteria with Holly (because I had my previous class with her) I heard loud chattering and occasional shouts. Seemed like a regular annoying high school. When we entered, the cafeteria quietened and stared at us, some with smiles others with a look that could put you 10 feet underground. I sat with Emilia, Holly, Bec and Sam at a table across from the popular guys that I must say were hot.

On the left hand side of the boy table there were three guys. One with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, another with scruffy blonde hair and blue eyes and the one on the end with light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

On the right side of the table were two guys. One with blonde hair and green eyes and the final one that gave me butterflies just looking at him. My wolf screamed 'mate' and I knew he was meant for me but I was worried that he'd reject me seeing how that Barbie replica was cooeing and straddling him. He smelt like rain and freshly cut grass, god how I could bathe in that smell.

I felt an unfamiliar pang of jealousy but decided to keep quite. Just before the bell rang I asked 'What have you guys got next period?'

'Math with Holly' Bec replied.

'English, what about you?' Sam said with a frown.

'I have Sport with Emilia!' I said with a huge grin, I loved sport.

Sport

I changed into a sport singlet and sport shorts, meeting Emilia wearing the same before entering the gym. The gym was huge with a basketball court and a court either for indoor soccer or indoor cricket.

Just then an amazing smell made its way into my nostrils and I took a deep breath.

I felt hot breath on my neck and I shivered. 'Mate' he whispered huskily making me want to melt.

Pull yourself together women I scolded myself remember the little b*tch that was sitting on him.

'Says the one who was letting a girl sit on him while eating lunch' I whispered back, death glaring him in the process.

He seemed taken aback but quickly recovered with a cocky smirk replying 'No need to get jealous babe'. The way he said 'Babe' made me noticeably shiver.

Before I could reply they started making the roll.

'Keegan?' Said the teacher.

'Here' replied one of the guys from the table across across from us.

It was few names later when I heard my mates name.

'Zachary Malice' The teacher said with some sort of respect.

'Here', My mate replied. I knew I shouldn't fall in love because they just add to your weaknesses, I learnt that the hard way. But Zachary looked so nice in a singlet top and shorts, it showed off his inviting muscles.

My mate must be someone important because our teacher, clearly a werewolf, respected him when it should be the other way around. I can feel his power radiating off him and it makes me wonder why he's so important. I remember Emilia saying Zach was the soon to be Alpha and that meant I had to protect my mate. As easy as it sounds I'd have to protect him and not fall in love.

'Michelle Reeds?' The teacher snapped me out of my thoughts.

'Here', I reply already knowing what he is going to ask next.

'Are you knew here? Well you must be because you're not one to easily forget', the teacher says.

'Mine!' Zach says lowly and the gym falls silent. Luckily we are all werewolves in this class otherwise we'd have some confused and weirded out humans. Emilia had told most of them that I knew about werewolves and thought I was human.

Ignoring Zach I simply say 'Yes'. Judging by the look he gave me the teacher wanted me to elaborate, too bad cause I ain't.

'Uh well... Welcome Michelle to Willawara High School, tell us about yourself?' The teacher asks politely and respectively.

'I'm Michelle Reeds and I hate school', I reply earning a few cheers for the last comment.

Once introductions were over and everyone moved on from Zach's outburst we started playing dodgeball. I was on Emilia's team whilst Zach was on the other will his groupies.

I swiftly dodged a ball aimed at stomach and pegged a ball back at whomever tried to hit me. I noticed Emilia get Zach out which sent my into a fit of giggles because he pouted at the teacher. Just as I was about to get out from a ball aimed at my face, there was a flash of movement and the ball never came in contact with my skin. Zach had dived across the court and saved me, as stupid and clique as it sounds I was grateful even if it was a stupid game.. I smiled at him lying on the ground with the ball in his arms and suddenly everyone cheered! I laughed and offered him a hand which he gladly took. Sparks flew when our skin came in contact and I wanted to... stupid perverted mind I will not finish that sentence.

'Thanks but I saw it coming and you shouldn't save the other teams players', I say coming back to my senses.

'Your welcome Michelle and for you anything', Zach shoots me a 100 watt smile. I felt bad because that wasn't my real name but let it go.

We turn and to see everyone grinning and the 'Barbie' glaring at us. The 'Barbie' struts up to us pacifically Zach and says seductively 'That was really hot babe, you should try diving on me like that'.

I gagged and saw the disgusted look Zach was giving her, I smirked at her. 'Im sorry slut but this hero is taken' I slid my hand across his chest earning a noticeable shiver 'Maybe you should spread your legs somewhere else because Zach's.. busy', I said the last part huskily.

Zach followed suit and wrapped his strong arms around my toned waist. 'You heard her, Chloe, I'm busy', Zach says with a grin. The Barbie, Chloe, pouts and walks away swinging her hips to draw attention to her fat ass.

Home Time

Finally home time, I had my last class with Sam and don't have any classes except for sport with Zach. I walked out of the classroom and turned my head to say bye to Sam but ran into a warm rock solid wall. Of bloody course it was Zach, smirking as usual. I decided to use this to my advantage, sliding my hands up his abs painfully slow. I heard him moan quietly so I grinded my hips against him and earned a louder grunt. Feeling his 'buddy' on my inner thigh I whispered huskily in his ear 'See you tomorrow'.

I knew I'd pissed him off by embarrassing him in the school hallway so I ran to find Emilia.

I was in the woods on the way home when I heard a twig snap. I turned ready for anything. A rogue that went to our school stepped into view. Being the 'Silent Assassin' I didn't want anyone to hear us. I sneered 'What do you want?' my voice threatening and demanding.

The rogue chuckled 'What could you possibly do to hurt me'. That pissed me of so using vampire speed which was faster than human and werewolf I put him in a arm lock.

'Make a noise and you die' I say my eyes flashing black even if I couldn't shift my eyes could change but I could control it mostly.

The rogue whimpered and said 'Who are you?'

With that I said 'The Silent Assassin'. I felt him tense. I quickly snapped his neck before he could reply or use mind link.

I got a fork from my backpack and scratched into his chest: The Silent Assassin. I let the blood leak out giving it a gory look. I dumped the body where a wolf would easily see it and start trembling.

If I was in my usual assassin gear I would have wolfs bane. I would put some on my knife and calve into them watching and smell the skin burn. No body will dare mess with me or my mate.

Awh someone's protective! Damn that must of hurt?!
Comment, Vote, Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
518K 18.9K 38
{CURRENTLY EDITING (hopefully) ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS} Rosa Conner is from the Cresent Moon Pack is 16 years old and is childish in every way she lik...
18.3K 265 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
110K 4K 25
I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him. To my surpris...