π’žπ“π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ π‘œπ’» π“Šπ“ƒπ‘’π“π“…π‘’οΏ½...

By Utdaan

"Namjoon?" Kim Namjoon slowly turned around while shaking. He didn't know who was going to be there, or what... More

Class Of Unexpected| BTS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
R.I.P Jonghyun
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Going to delete later. But...
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Break!
Authors Note
Explanation

Chapter 30

1.1K 59 9
By Utdaan

WARNING: THE CONTENT OR EVENTS PRESENTED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY CAUSE DISCOMFORT TO SOME VIEWERS. THE EMOJI "⚠️" WILL APPEAR BEFORE THESE DESIGNATED SCENES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Seokjins P.O. V

⚠️
CONTENT NOT FOR EVERYONE

Seokjin was crying loudly while banging his hand against the door, calling Namjoon's name. He knew exactly what was going on in there. The sweating and the loud scream said it all. And out of all the things he didn't know, he did know one thing for sure. He needs to get Namjoon out of there.

In a panic, Seokjin threw his body against the door, begging Namjoon to let him in. He needed that door to be out of the door frame. But the only response coming from Namjoon was groans. Does he even know that Seokjin is on the other side of the door?

The worried teen continued this action of banging the side of his body against the only thing he was holding him back. His wide shoulder being bombarded with aching pain with each hit. But did that really matter right now? After many failed attempts of busting the door open, he comes to the realization that there is no way to possibly get the door open.

After a couple of seconds of some rushed thinking, a useful idea finally shot at his mind. He was going to have to claw the door.

Sweating from adrenaline, he squeezed his hand into a fist, razor sharp claws grew from his finger nails. Without a second to waste, he instantly began clawing at one spot on the door, near the handle on the other side. After only a couple of seconds, shards of oak wood started to scrape off the door. It was working. He was getting deeper and deeper into the wood of the door. With each scrape, he was getting closer to saving his friend.

He continued clawing at the door, not caring about the pain that rings in his hands. He decided that just clawing at the door isn't enough, so he pulled his arm back, and shoved his hand into the door. His claws digging like a drill into the wood as wood pieces stabbed his pale skin, blood dripping from his hand and onto the door. The rose quartz blood trickled down the door and onto the ground, causing permanent stains.

His arm was officially through the door, and he grabbed onto the door knob and unlocked the door himself. He pulled his arm out of the door, wincing in pain as the sharp wood pieces scraped across his light skin.

He grabbed onto the metal door handle and twisted it and pushed the door. The door flew wide open, to reveal a sight he never wanted to see.

      Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. His best friend who had gone through pain an tragety before in his short like to time, covered in a countless amount of red lines. His thick exposed thighs an small wrists where destroyed with deep red cuts, which where being drenched with ice cold water, that was slamming at the injuries. Watered down Blood was slashing around the bathtub, soon making its way down the drain. The blood-covered razor, which caused this incident, was drifting across the aimlessly. But, the most heart-breaking image out of all of this, was Namjoon himself. His eyes squeezed shut, his teeth tightly together with little groans sweeping out as he tried to handle the burning pain.

       The older stood there in shock, knowing that this image was forever going to be burned into his innocent mind. A vile feeling arose in his throat, but he unwillingly swallowed it down. He out of all people should not be the one who where about to faint. He tried to move his legs to help the other, but he couldn't. It was as if he had weights holding down his legs. It was as if super glue was glueing his mouth shut. The loud sound of the clear water blocking his ears, driving him crazy. It felt almost as if he where being strangled, making it impossible for him to breathe. He just stood at the entrance way, doing absolutely nothing.

       Namjoon, slowly dragging open one eye, painfully reached for the razor, desperate to harm himself once again. He barely knew that the traumatized elder was also in the room.

      Now that, snapped Seokjin out of it.

      Without hesitation, Seokjin dashed over to the vulnerable teen, who was as pale as snow. He grabbed onto the razor, trailing water out of the bathtub, and snapped it in half. Namjoon looked at the broken self-harm tool and groaned in despair. A sharp pang of guilt rippled at his chest. I was so blind and careless. He is suffering.

      Noticing how much pain the running water is causing the other, Seokjin pulled the nozzle, shutting down the water. Namjoon groaned at the release of pain.

     Crystal tears started to swell up in Seokjin's eyes. How could he've not have known? He just forgot about all the rumors and how it could've effective the other the second they became friends again. Just because he stopped suffering, doesn't mean Namjoon didn't. How could I've been so selfish?

      "Y-you're bleeding." a similar raspy voice muttered. Shocked that Namjoon has finally noticed his presence, Seokjin looked down at his hands and saw ruby red blood covering the surface, and streaking down to his wrist. This injury was caused from his repeatedly clawing and the wood door and shoving his rapidly shoving his arm through the formed hole. He could still see some wood shavings under his finger nails. But, because of how numb he was, he wasn't able to feel a thing.

      "And it's all my fault." the edgy teen muttered remorsefully. "I'm sorry. . ." the hurt teen buried his single hand in his face, shameful for what he had caused.

If only was was more mature, he wouldn't have done anything. He should worry about it, it's just school. All the nasty rumors in high school will not matter in a couple years. Everyone who believes the rumors will eventually forget about them, because they would be too busy to care. Why does it matter so much to Namjoon?

He's childish. That's what he thinks he is. He is selfish for harming himself and letting Seokjin see him like this.

Namjoon sighed. "Hyung-"

"I should call an ambulance." Seokjin said, hands scurrying into his pockets to grab onto his phone. Seokjin was too much in a panic to even respond to what Namjoon said earlier.

"No, Jin that wouldn't be necessary. I'm fine." Namjoon reinsured.

"But what if you need stitches? The cuts look pretty deep." Seokjin ask, trying his best not to look at the horrifying cuts painted onto his friends thighs and arms.

"They're not that deep. I'm fine, really."

"But you lost a lot of blood!"

"It's not that much blood-"

"Your basically sitting in a tub full of blood!"

      Namjoon sighed, looking generally scared at the idea of having to go to the hospital. "Seokjin, I don't want anyone to see me like this. They'll think I'm disgusting. I'll just throw some bandages over it and be fine." he said, looking down at his demolished thighs, which where lined with red cuts.

      At this point, Seokjin didn't know what to do. He didn't want to force Namjoon to go to the hospital against his will. It is obvious that he is ashamed of his body, and would feel awful if anyone where to see it. The lynx-mixed student knows that bringing him to the hospital would do barely anything positive for the younger teen. Seokjin simply didn't know how to help him, mental health wise. It killed him to see Namjoon like this, especially with all that he had gone through. Honestly, he felt stuipid for being too blind to see Namjoon's suffering. He wouldn't never expected him to do self harm.

      The lynx-mixed student sighed in defeat. But, he couldn't just drench water on the cuts and call it a day. He had to clean it properly to fight infection. Without even asking the witness, Seokjin swung the cabinet under the sink open and started shuffling around. On his little journey, he found a whole pack of men's razors. He grunted as he threw the whole package in the trash, not caring about the sad look coming from the younger. After more scouring, the elder found a bottle of peroxide, and a pack of bandages.

       Seokjin scooted over to the hurt other and dripped some of the peroxide on a paper towel. "This is going to sting a little, alright?" he warned. Namjoon nodded, sharing that he would obviously be okay with the burning. Seokjin strained his eyes when he saw the aforementioneds slaughterd legs, but he tried not to show it too much. It's not like Seokjin was disgusted at Namjoon, it was just hard for him to look at something that graphic. He definitely hasn't seen that much raw blood in his entire lifetime. And that's saying a lot, considering he always has a clear view of Hoseok demolishing some innocent teen. Knowing his discretion, Seokjin tried to make it not so obvious that he was trying not to look at the cuts. He knew almost too well that Namjoon would think that Seokjin thinks he is disgusting.

      Painstakingly, he dabbed the paper towel, that was moist with peroxide, on the open wounds, cleaning it from infection and helping it heal. Namjoon winced at the pain, but Seokjin couldn't tell if he where acting or not. Who knows, maybe the younger likes it.

      After he finished cleaning one thigh, he then wrapped it around in bandages, securing the blood from seeping out. He then repeated this process with his second thigh, and wrist. Seokjin then threw the bloody paper towels into the trash, covering the razors. Namjoon nodded a small "thank you." which could mean many things.

       The older then took Namjoon's hand and looked at him in the eye. "You're okay now, I got you." he whispered, making sure it sounded meaningful. Namjoon simply replied with a broken smile, which Seokjin knew was fake.

       "Now, stand up. Let's get you a knew change in clothing. You don't want to sleep in blood-covered clothes, right?" Seokjin chirped, trying to sound as positive as possible. Honestly, the older was thinking anything but positive thoughts at the moment. But, he didn't want to show it to Namjoon. Be wanted to seem optimistic, so it could rub off on Namjoon. But at this point, was it really worth trying?

      The younger nodded, agreeing that he needed to get changed. Namjoon grabbed onto the edge of the tub, and attempted to lift himself up. But, he was only able to lift himself about two centimeters before falling back into the floor. He grunted and tried a second time, but with the same results. Seokjin looked at the other in confusion.

     "Namjoon?"

     "I-I can't move my legs."

      Jonghyun's P.O.V

      Jonghyun flew go the ground, he concrete scrapping against his arms. Blood dripped from his mouth after the hard punch, his eyes tearing up as he showed his weak side. The taller male then grabbed onto his white hair and lifted him up, landing het another blow on his cheek. His head swung as he fell to the grown again, groaning in agony.

       "That's all you got, bitch?" the unknown teen barked, his fist bloody from punching. "I was expecting more from Jeongguk's friend." he chuckled and his harshly kicked the victim in the stomach, almost causing him to puke. A single tear fell down the leopard-mixed student's cheek, his vision becoming blurry.

      Jonghyun had been bullied and beaten up many times before, but none of them had ever gone this far. Why? Because usually, Jeongguk would be they to protect him. To fight the harasser and put him down. Jonghyun had always been greatful to Jeongguk, and never really knew how he where supposed to repay him. But, Jeongguk had always said this him being his friend was already enough. Jeongguk had always been his personal body-guard. 

       But everything has changed.

       Ever sense his best friend became close to Taehyung.

       They stopped hanging out as often. Their texting wasn't none-stop like how it used to be. Jeongguk didn't stick around with him twenty-four seven like how he used to. And, it didn't help that Taehyung got amnesia and lost all of his memory. Now, Jeongguk was too busy with taking care of Taehyung then spending time with Jonghyun. They hardly talk anymore.

      Now, Jonghyun was left defenseless.

      He was left to mentally die.

A/N

School started for me two days ago 😞 also, this may be the last week of us updating every week! But, don't think that we will go back to our last schedule of updating every month XD we will still try to update as frequently as possible!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
606K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
15K 1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...