Secrets Within The Garden [un...

By jinnieboo92

Best friends as young kids developing a love that is indescribable, as strings of fate connected their hearts... More

Chapter : One
Chapter : Two
Chapter : Three
Chapter : Four
Chapter : Five
Chapter : Six
Chapter : Seven
Chapter : Eight
Chapter : Nine
Chapter : Ten
Chapter : Eleven
Chapter : Twelve
Chapter : Thirteen
Chapter : Fourteen
Chapter : Fifteen
Chapter : Sixteen
Chapter : Seventeen
Chapter : Eighteen
Chapter : Nineteen
Chapter : Twenty
Chapter : Twenty-One
Chapter : Twenty-Two
Chapter : Twenty-Three
Chapter : Twenty-Four
Chapter : Twenty-Five
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52.
53
54 -R-
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69.🌇🎭
70. 🌇🎭 pt 1
71. your eyes pt.2
72. are
73. my
74. home
75. I
76. love
78. so
79. Very
80. much
81. ¡im ready!
END. 🌻💍
sunflowers and rings pt 1 🌻💍
sunflowers and rings pt 2 🌻💍

77. you

2.4K 99 5
By jinnieboo92

It was late at night and jungkook had come home late. sleep? who is she jungkook doesn't know her. He opened the door and walked in his house. He closed the door all the men and maids must have gone to bed jungkook knew no one NO ONE! would mess with him.

He walked down the hall when a light turned on "jeon jungkook" taehyung clapped getting off his seat "i- um" jungkook didnt even look at taehyung "you know what hour this is?" Jungkook nodded "i needed to do something" taehyung kept walking up to jungkook every step caused jungkooks heart to beat faster and faster this wasnt taehyung it was V.

"Went somewhere my ass jungkook you dont just leave mid day and then come back this late" jungkook looked down "i wasnt doing anything.." Taehyung chuckled "whats in the bag" jungkook looked up at him "huh?" Taehyung sighed "whats. In. The. Bag." Taehyung was becoming annoyed at jungkook answers. "Nothing ok!" Jungkook didnt mean to yell at him but he couldnt ruin the surprise. Taehyung just looked at him "you know what. i dont care ok i have my kids to take care i dont have time for your shit!" The words came out harsh "i trust you jeon jungkook dont let the past come back" that stung jungkook hard he knew what taehyung was talking about he just stood there "ugh. im going to bed..if i even get sleep" taehyung walked away and jungkook grabed his wrist "tae dont get mad" taehyung pulled his hand back "jungkook dont start please"

"what you think im cheating now!" Taehyung turned around to face the love of his life "you wouldnt know what it feels like to be cheated on and to lose everything" jungkook laughed "what just cause bogum cheated on you i mean wasnt it obvious" taehyungs slapped jungkooks face taehyung eyes became glossy "dont ever talk to me that way i lost my family and im just starting to built one...jungkook- god! Fuck off" taehyung just wipped his tears walking away he went up stairs and slammed the door.

Jungkook hated this but he couldn't risk it even if it hurted

-the next moring 🐔-

Everyone had woken up to do their normal things the clan had meetings so they were gone most of the day yoongi jimin and namjoon were busy chasing around jungkook it almost felt like he was the baby. Taehyung was still upset with jungkook , jungkook was too scared so he slept in his office.

"Alright come here" yoongi picked up one of the babies and hoseok the other while the angry couple ate breakfast with alot of tention between the two. "Today you guys are going to hang out with uncle yoongi and uncle hobi" hoseok smiled "little tae jae you look just like your dad" he ment taehyung "and jung woo looks just like my boss" they both changed the boys and went down stairs.

Jungkook kept looking at taehyung stuff food down his mouth. Jimin could feel the tension namjoon had left to jin who was going to help him study and mi sun had to go as well.

"Taehyung eat slow" Jungkook said roughly jimin has never heard jungkook speak to him like this "i can eat how much i want to" taehyung said just as roughly. Jungkook got up and walked past him "do whatever you want yoongi and hoseok are taking the kids since you dont seem fine-" taehyung stood up "are you saying im fucking crazy now?!" Jimin stiffen up as he watched the two fight "i~ never said that taehyung im letting you fucking sleep ok FUCK!" jungkook left the kitchen. Taehyung just stood his hair covering his face. Jimin walked up to him "tae?" Taehyung sniffed "jimin" taehyungs voice cracked "i dont want to lose him again" jimin hugged taehyung "you wont ok you will never lose him he loves you its just the stress" taehyung nodded hugging jimin

Jungkook was fucked his plan wasnt going to work if Taehyung was upset. Jungkook walked into his office and slammed the door he walked up to his desk and sat there his hands over his face. He put his fist on the table making it slam. A picture knocked over and jungkook picked it up.

He remembered he took this picture while they stayed at taehyungs old house. Taehyung looked was so cute in made jungkooks day everytime he saw it. Then he remembered the time he lost him the day taehyung died all those thought came to him like a storm.

He needed to make things right and quick.

"Dont worry taehyung were taking them to my house" hoseok said as taehyung kissed his babies good bye "alright ill see you guys soon" yoongi nodded as they both left. Taehyung stood there his arms crossed he needed a hug he needed jungkook to hold him again. "Taehyung!" Taehyung turned to catch jin walking up to him "arent you suppose to be at work?" Jin nodded "ya but namjoon and mi sun are busy with their studies i came to see you" taehyung smiled maybe jin could distract him.

They both left taehyung didnt even bother to tell jungkook. As much as it hurt him he didnt want to see him

They drove to a gas station and jin went inside the store when his phone buzzed

JK- Thanks Jin..

Jin smiled he looked back taehyung was ouside the car looking at the view. Jin smiled taehyung wasnt ready for what was about to happen.

They dove into the city "so someone told me that you wanna dye you hair" taehyung looked at jin "ya..my hair isnt blue anymore" he laughed lightly jin smiled "you wanna go?" taehyung eyes lit up "dont worry ill pay" taehyung nodded and jin took a turn into the hair salon.

The smell of products filled there nose as they walked in.

"Hello!" A girl with pink hair greeted them "oh hi" taehyung waved "what do you guys need?" The girl asked as she sat taehyung in a chair. "Um i wanna dye my hair" she nodded as she fluffed up his hair "what color?" Taehyung didnt know he just wanted to get rud if the greenish "hmm you can pick what color suits me" the girl nodded "dont worry this hair color is perfect for you"

After what seemed like 5 hours taehyungs hair was done "all done ready to see?" Taehyung nodded and stood up to the mirror "brown." He messed with his hair "i like it"

The hair stylist smiled "you look really handsome with brown hair" jin patted taehyungs shoulder "looks good" taehyung grabed his phone ready to tell jungkook but he stopped himself. "Lets go grab a drink."

Jungkook had watched the whole tape that taehyungs parent's left for him. His also had gotten the chance to video tapes everyone jin had sent his and namjoons. The clan and everyone eles sent their video jungkook had to add them all together and he had his video.

The ring was handmade and jungkook just had to pick that up. He waz excited mostly because the day his been dreaming of since a kid was coming true. He was finally going to marry the love of his life, his first love, the father of his kids. And that made him grab his chest. He was finally doing what his father asked him to do...get his hapoy ending.

Hoseok and yoongi were laying in the field's with Jungwoo and Tae Jae. "Im hobi and this is yoongi" hoseok said slowly and yoongi wtched him in aw. "Bah!" Tae jae yelled slapping his hands together "no.ho-bi" hoseok said again and yoongi smiled "they wont understand you hobi." hoseok pouted

"yoongi~" yoongi looked at hoseok "i want babies~ look at them" yoongi looked at both twins playing with the white butterflies "maybe we could adopt?" hoseok looked at yoongi then down "i was thinking..." Hoseok really wanted to ask yoongi first or wanted to get married first before making this huge step but hoseok wanted to ask "what is it?" Yoongi held hoseoks hand making hoseok feel small even tho he was a bit taller "..ive seen how lonely the kids are i see that they need love they need someone to hug them at night-" yoongi placed a kiss on hoseoks nose "i think i know what you mean" hoseok sat up "you do?!" Yoongi nodded "i think we should...adopt those kids" hoseoks smile rose into a wide one "really!?" His hands turned into fists "ya i mean we can get a house here and take care of them-woah!" Hoseok jumped on top of yoongi placing kisses all over his face "thank.you.yoongi!" A kiss after every word. Yoongi grabed hoseoks waist "your cute" hoseok laided on yoongis chest feeling his beating heart the twins laided next to them "thank you for making me happy" yoongi patted hoseoks head

"thank you for showing me what love really is."

A/n Sorry i haven't uploaded in DAYS ive been really sick and im just too tired this chapter is trash but at least to let you guys know im still alive 💙

🌱HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST PERSON EVER! 🌱

🌱Kim Namjoon thank you for being the cutest and most inspirational person in my life🌱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 36K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
221K 18.5K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...
1.5M 76.5K 66
⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the ruthless Mafia of Italy. 🔞For 18+ only...
605K 36.6K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...