Life Is A Surprised (Laurmani...

By Kiddshowstopper

Lauren and Normani have a history. They dated but because of Lauren's ways, Normani broke it off. Lauren neve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 35

990 55 7
By Kiddshowstopper

Lauren's P.O.V

I can't decide on if I should care if I kick this bitch out of my house. Like...why am I in my room by myself and my wife, who I've barely seen, is out there with this irrelevant bitch? Isn't she only supposed to be in Aiden's life? Go do that! I never said I wanted to be friends with this woman. Shouldn't she have friends anyway? Ugh...fuck it. I'm going to go to sleep, since one glass probably turned to a whole bottle because she's been here for two more hours now. I turn my TV off and wrap myself in the cover before closing my eyes...

Either I'm having a serious sex dream...or Mani is touching me. It's too early for this...or is it? What time is it anyway? I crack my eye open and read the clock near the TV. 5:13...5:13? Is Normani drunk? She has to be. I look down at the bed and see she's under the cover. I feel her slowly rubbing my outer and inner thighs. I want to stop her but it feels nice. I spread my legs more and lift my hips when I feel her fingertips grasps the waistband of my underwear. Mani quickly pulls them down and now I feel her lips...on my stomach, sides and now my inner thigh. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

"Don't tease me." I whisper. I feel her tongue graze the tip of my now hard member and my breath hitches slightly. Her tongue glides along the base and I sit up. Mani puts her hand on my stomach to push me back and I abide. Her mouth engulfs the tip and I feel her tongue slowly glide around me. I sit up again and move the cover so that -

"CAMILA!" I yelp as I push her away from me and jump from the bed.

"Shhh!" She says harshly as she stands.

"Dont fucking tell me to shh! Are you fucking insane!? My wife is ten feet away, my kids are twenty!"

"Lauren calm down." She says as I fix myself.

"Get the fuck out of my house. NOW." I say and she sighs.

"Look, you seemed to be enjoying yourself so why don't you just -"

"Now!" I say cutting her off and she walks out of the room. I follow behind her and we run into Aiden who is coming out of the bathroom. He yawns and looks at us. We don't move or say anything and he just walks back to his room. We walk past Mani passed out on the living room couch and I wait by the door as Camila  collects her things. Once she's on the other side of the door I shut it so fast that whatever words she tried to say didn't even make a sound.

What in the fuck? You have to be kidding me. I knew this bitch couldn't be trusted. I go to the bathroom to take a quick shower then go lie in my bed. Why would you do that? Why? Was that planned? What in the hell am I supposed to even do about this? I can't tell Mani. Normani will go bananas. If Mani goes crazy then Aiden can forget Camila ever coming here again. Hell she might not even want her talking to him anymore then he's going to want to know why...Okay, I have to tell Mani because if I don't then it's lying...but when do I tell her? Fuck...maybe...maybe if I just talk to Camila about this...Fuck it. I'm going to sleep.

The next time I wake up its to take my kids to school but...maybe they can skip today and have a little fun with Mani and me. I call everyone's school and lie in bed until Mani walks in the room. Mani's hair is literally everywhere it could possibly be and over her eyes. She slowly makes her way to the bed and plops on the bed next to me. I chuckle to myself and shake my head. Mani really doesn't drink and honestly never has. Camila probably talked her into drinking as much as she did. I move Mani's ruffled hair from her face and she groans at the light in her eyes.

"I really hope I didn't mix up your schedule and your off today." I say. Mani exhales deeply and nods her head yes.

"Are you still drunk?" I ask. Normani just groans and moves her body closer to mine. She lies her head on my thigh so I rub her back.

"What time is it?" She mumbles out.

"Around 7:45." I tell her. She nods and wraps an arm around my legs. I turn towards the TV and continue to softly stroke her back when she shoots straight up and looks at me.

"The kids are going to be late for school!" She says in a slight panic. Normani scrambles out of the bed and I laugh.

"Mani relax, I decided they could skip today." I say as she reaches for the door knob. Normani turns her head towards me and looks at me from behind her hair.

"Why would you do that?" She asks.

"Why not? We could use some family time." I say. Mani sighs.

"That's what weekends are for."

"Well they'll get an extra day. Come back lie back down." Normani shrugs and gets back in to her spot in the bed.

"Wake me up at 10:30." And with that Mani is snoring shortly after.

At around 8:15, I get out of the bed and go to make breakfast. Aiden is the first kid that gets up. He wipes his eyes as he walks into the kitchen and takes a seat as I grab some sausage from the refrigerator.

"Why are you just getting up?" I ask him as I sit the sausage on the counter.

"I don't know. Going to school late and tired today." He says with a shrug and lays his head in his hands.

"Well, I'm letting your brother and sister stay home for the day. You can go to school if you want." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"No school today sounds perfect. I'm going back to sleep." Aiden gets up from his seat but I don't let him get far.

"No you don't. You're helping me cook."

"You got the wrong kid. That's Sierra's job." He says as he tries to keep walking.

"Not today. Get eggs." Aiden groans and turns around making his way to the refrigerator. Aiden gets the eggs and brings them to me.

"Get a bowl and start scrambling." Aiden does just that and I begin cooking the sausage.

"Want any toast?" I ask and Aiden nods his head.

"So kid, how are you?" I ask him. I really want to know what is going on with Aiden since the baby scare. I know how baby scares can be sometimes...

"I'm fine adult. How are you?" He asks.

"Living but seriously, with everything that happened with Christina, how are you feeling?" I ask. I hear him sigh then he comes to stand next to me.

"Honestly...I don't know. I feel like I should be happy that it was a false alarm but I don't know...I'm a little sad...if that makes sense." He says.

"You're going to feel how you're going to feel. No one can tell you what way to feel. How are you and Christina?" Aiden shrugs.

"It's like we're just friends again. I feel like she's avoiding me honestly." Damn. Aiden has been having trouble. I flip the sausage and continue talking.

"She probably just doesn't know she should be around you. Why don't you just talk to her." I got the most classic Normani Hamilton glare from this child.

"I've tried. She won't talk about it. She says she's fine." He finishes with a sigh.

"Just give her a little time. Don't stress about it." Aiden nods and grabs a pan from the cabinet to cook the eggs in.

One by one my entire household was awaken and the day was as chaotic as I thought it would be. I finally got the kids Halloween costumes so they decided to wear them and take on their personas...after that Mani and I ran a few errands then took them to a movie, lunch then paintball shooting after Jordan and Sierra changed their clothes of course.

With all the days excitement, I couldn't take my mind off what Camila did. If I tell Mani I can kiss Camila signing those papers goodbye...

Mani's P.O.V

"Lauren!" I say and she finally turns her head towards me. Lauren has been kind of...out of it today. She's just been in her head and barely paying attention to anything.

"What?" She says. I just look at her. What's with her today. Since we've been home she's been staring into space on the couch.

"What Mani?" She asks again.

"Come here." I tell her. She gets up from her spot in the living room and comes into the kitchen with me.

"Everything okay? You seem really...spacey today." I tell her.

"Sorry. My parents were talking about coming to visit. I forgot to tell you. You know I love them but..."

"Hate when they come to visit. Yeah I know." I give her a smile and she sighs.

"Anything else on your mind?" I ask. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"No. Didn't get much sleep so I'm probably just tired." She responds as she wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"Well go take a nap. I'll wake you up when dinner's done." She nods and I kiss her cheek.

"Any idea when we're going to ask Camila to sign those papers again?"

I hadn't really thought too much about the adoption. I still want to go through with it but I don't think she'll go through with it at this point...but then again, she may. I have no idea. Maybe I should bring it up to her?

"I'm not sure. Why do you ask?"

"I just want it to happen already. Whether she says yes or no, I just want to know." I nod my head.

"I'll ask her and let you know okay?" Lauren nods her head then kisses my forehead.

"I love you. Go get some rest." I make my way back to the kitchen and Lauren goes back to our bedroom.

There's something bothering her and I know it's more than what she's telling me. What could it be? And why doesn't she want to tell me? What's going on with her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
163K 5.9K 68
She's all I ever wanted but not something I expected. This is a story about Y/N and how she never gets what she wanted. She always gets the exact opp...
63.1K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...