Thought of You (z.m)

By wmaryd

COMPLETED. Clara-Rose Flemming is a 17 year old girl who loves to act and is a part time model. She doesn't l... More

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9 [Edited]
Chapter 10 [Edited]
Chapter 11 [Edited]
Chapter 12 [Edited]
Chapter 13 [Edited]
Chapter 14 [Edited]
Chapter 15 [Edited]
Chapter 16 [Edited]
Chapter 17 [Edited]
Chapter 18 [Edited]
Chapter 19 [Edited]
Chapter 20 [Edited]
Chapter 21 [Edited]
Chapter 22 [Edited]
Chapter 23 [Edited]
Chapter 24 [Edited]
Chapter 25 [Edited]
Chapter 26 [Edited]
Chapter 27 [Edited]
Chapter 28 [Edited]
Chapter 29 [Edited]
Chapter 30 [Edited]
Chapter 31 [Edited]
Chapter 32 [Edited]
Chapter 33 [Edited]
Epilogue [Edited]

Chapter 5 [Edited]

2.4K 35 1
By wmaryd

Chapter 5

*10 hours later*

'Rose? Rose, wake up. Rose? Clara. Claraaaaaaaaa! Oh my god. If you don't wake up I will pour cold water on you.' I could feel someone shaking me and yelling in my ear. I grunted and turned the other way, my eyes still closed.

'I'm deadset going to pour it.' They said again and I felt a drop on my cheek and I jolted awake.. 

‘I’m up!’ I screamed and everyone stopped and stared at me weirdly. I looked around and realised I was at the airport in London. I found the person who was about to pour water on me and saw Louis with a very misvhievous grin.

‘You’re a pain in the ass.’ I muttered, standing up. I was about to walk away when I realised something. How did I get here? I turned back to Louis who looked like he was about to follow me. 

'What?' He asked me, still holding a cup of water. 

'How did I get here?' I asked him, crossing my arms. 

'We apparated.' He smiled and chugged the water down. I rolled my eyes at the Harry Potter reference. 

'Seriously.' I said. 

'Zayn carried you.' He chuckled and I groaned. 

'What's wrong with Zayn carrying you?' He asked like it's not the most obvious thing in the world. I just shook my head and started to walk away again. I stopped once more and turned around to face him. He sighed and asked what's wrong. 

'Where's Lexi?' I asked him, ignoring his question. 

'She's somewhere.' He replied and overtook me, ready to walk out. I grabbed his wrist and spun him around. 

'Why are you stuck with me?' I asked as more questions spilled into my head. 

'Because I'm the best at waking people up.' He smiled proudly. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. When I didn't hear footsteps behind me I turned around. He looked expectant with his hands on his hips and his eyes watching me 

'Are you coming?' I asked him, wondering why he wasn't moving. 

'Yeah, I was just waiting for you to turn and ask another question.' He shrugged his shoulders and walked next to me. I shook my head at his stupidity. 

As we walked through the terminal, I pulled out my phone and started to ring Lexi. After 3 rings she picked up the phone. 

'Hello?' She sounded happy and excited. 

'Lex. You left me alone with dumb old Louis.' I said, a bit annoyed. 

'Hey! I'm not dumb! And I'm only 20!' Louis protested and I just rolled my eyes at him. I've really got to stop doing that.

'Yeah, I know. I just needed to do something with the boys. Just go home to our flat and i'll call you, okay?' She sounded even more excited now. 

'But Lex-' I started to say but she cut me off. 

'I need to go, i'll call you.' She said and she hung up. I sighed. How the hell am I supposed to get to the flat? That's when I remembered how Kellie got me a car. I rang her up. 

'Hello, Kellie speaking.' She had her business voice on. 

'Hey, Kel. It's Clara.' I greeted. 

'Oh, Clara. What's up, hun?' She asked, loosening up more. 

'I was just wondering what you said about my car.' I started off. 

'Oh yeah, since I heard you'll be going with one direction, just ask one of those boys to call up Paul. And Paul will tell you where to pick up your car.' She instructed. 

'Oh, alright. Thanks, Kellie.' I said. 

'All good. Sorry, I can't be there with you. The majority of my clients are here, so sorry. Enjoy London and nail that movie. ' I can hear her smiling. 

'No, that's fine and I most definitely will.' I giggled. 'Bye, Kel.' 

'Bye, Clara.' And we both hung up. 

'Hey, Louis. Can you call Paul and ask him where my car is?' I turned to Louis. He just nodded and dialed his number. 

'Hey Paul! I have this chick with me and she asked if you know where her car is.' I raised my eyebrow at him. 

‘The chick’s got a name.’ I stated.

‘Her name’s Clara.’ He spoke on the phone and rolled his eyes at me. i just glared at him.

‘Yep.’ ‘Hahaha, I will.’ ‘No, don’t.’ ‘I’ll tell them.’ ‘Bye Pauly!’ He hung up while chuckling. Then he kept walking.

‘Well?’ I spoke up, causing him to turn around.

‘Oh, right. He said to just walk out of the door and look for a blue Mini Cooper. Apparently you have the keys in your bag?’ Louis said. My brows furrowed and I looked into my bag. And there were car keys.

‘Since when were these in here?’ I asked no one in particular.

‘Magic? Apparation? Flying?’ Louis suggested.

‘Shut up.’ I muttered and walked out the door.

 I looked around the lot until I found a blue Mini Cooper. I clicked the unlock button to make sure it’s mine and the car beeped. I hopped into the drivers’ seat and put the car in the ignition. The passenger door opened and Louis hopped in.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked him.

‘You’re my ride. Everyone ditched me.’ He shrugged his shoulders and I rolled my eyes.

‘Where do I drop you off?’ I asked him as I pulled out of the lot.

‘Can I stay at yours?’ He asked. I groaned inside.

‘Why?’ I ask a bit too harshly.

‘Because I love you, Rose.’ He answered dramatically.

‘Sorry, Jack. I don’t love you.’ I answer back. And he cracked up laughing at my Titanic reference. Well, I guess movie references will be our thing... If I put up with him.

‘Dude, seriously. Why?’ I asked seriously when he finished laughing.

‘Becausei’msupposedtotakecareofyouwhileeveryonemakesasurpriseforyou.’ He said so fast.

‘What?’ I ask, totally confused.

‘Because I’m supposed to take care of you.’ He muttered, avoiding eye contact by looking out the window.

‘Okay, so 1, that was only half of what you said. And 2, why do you need to take care of me?’ I asked.

‘No, that was everything I said.’ He lied. Louis is by far the worst liar I've ever come across.

‘Louis. What are you not telling me?’ I asked, pulling up at the flat.

‘Nothing. I’ve told you everything.’ He muttered, not getting out of the car nor looking my way. 

'If I knew your last name and your middle name, I'd use it on you. But I don't. But seriously what are you not telling me?' I say sternly. 

'I've told you everything.' He lied. He turned to open the door but I was quicker and I locked all the doors before he could get out. 

'Let me out, Rose.' He banged on the door. He sounded nervous now. 

'You're going to break my new car!' I yelled, unlocking the doors. He jumped out and walked to the door of the flat. I sighed and walked out. 

'Wait. Lou. Where's my luggage?' I asked him. 

'Oh, you have people picking it up for you.' He sounded relieved at the change of subject. 

'Don't act like I've finished interrogating you.' I muttered and unlocked the door. We walked up the stairs and stopped outside my door. 

'Why am I scared.' I mumbled to myself. 

I just stared at the door. I stared at the number and letter nailed to the door. 5A. My home for the next year. I should be ready, shouldn't I? Then why aren't I opening the door. Maybe I'm scared of what is inside. Like, will it fit my style? I put the key into the slot but I didn't turn it. Why am I so hesitant? Am I scared? Ugh, just open the door, Rose!

'Are you going to open it or what?' Louis asks me from behind. I turned around and his expression turned from joking to concern. 

'What's wrong?' He asked me. 

'I don't know. I'm scared to open it.' I sighed, still gripping the key but not turning it. 

'Why?' He tilted his head to the right. 

'What if it's not my style? What if something is wrong with it? I have to live in it for a year!' I said. 

'You don't know until you open it.' He said, wisely. 

I nodded and took a deep breath in. I turned around and twisted the key. The door swung open. It was pitch black inside. 

'Why is it so dark?' I mumbled. 

'Dunno. Turn on the light.' He sounded excited now. 

'What are you so happy about.' I grumbled. 

'No reason.' And I could imagine him with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes in the dark. I ran my hand along the wall looking for the light switch. 

'I can't find it!' I said in frustration. 

'It's right here!' Louis yelled, impatiently. 

'Well, turn it on!' I yelled back. He sighed and turned the light on. 

'SURPRISE!' I turned around in shock to find a whole bunch of people standing in a beautiful living room. 

'What's this?' I say with a grin on my face. 

'A little party to congratulate you on a massive role in a movie.' Lexi explained, stepping forward. 

'Wow.' I breathed. 'This is so nice of you! Thanks, Lex.' I smiled widely and give her hug. 

'Actually, it wasn't my idea. It was Zayn's.' She informed me and stood aside as Zayn walked forward. 

'Why?' I asked rudely. But he wasn't fazed by my tone. He just continued to smile as he walked towards me. 

'I was being nice.' He smiled. 

'Well, thanks.' I smiled and turned away from him and walked up to Louis. I smacked him on the arm and he looked at me with a scared look.

'Ow! What was that for!?' He half yelled and half whispered. He gripped his arm and subtly cowered away from me. 

'That was for making me really suspicious.' I said and I smacked him again. He rubbed his arm. 

'And that was for being annoying.' I smiled smugly and walked away. 

'So, who are all these people?' I asked Lexi. 

'Ask Zayn.' She shrugged and walked away. I groaned again and turned to Zayn. 

'Gonna introduce me to everyone?' I asked him, trying to rid my tone of annoyance. Trying being the operative word. 

'Sure, come with me.' He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a group of people. I tried yanking my hand out but he kept a good grip on me and didn't let go. I sighed and turned to talk to the people he stopped me in front of.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well, that took forever to update. Sorry guys.

Vote, comment, share, fan etcetc

Mwahbebsssssss

-Winona

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
302K 6.8K 40
Diana Smith is a 19 years old girl that loves life and always optimistic. She works in a TV station as an interviewer. She had met TONS of celebritie...
123K 3.3K 44
Laney is a 17 year old girl who now lives with her abusive, insensitive stepmom because of a car accident that took her parent's lives. It was a norm...
17.4K 226 25
Jasmine is a 17 year old with the best friend she could ask for. Her job leads her to meet One Direction!!!! but what will happen when her ex comes...