The Fake Boyfriend

De ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... Mais

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 19

1.6K 108 48
De ChiinieBae

"I told you Chii, you better stop going on dates almost everyday! Some people think that you are a flirt or a playgirl." Chaeyoung nags her friend during their lunch.

Chii snickers at her. "Why don't you tell that to my mom? She's the one whose been setting me up on those dates. And I only go so that she won't nag me all the time. And besides, I don't care what other people say about me. They are just jealous."

Chaeyoung sigh. "Why don't you just date one of them? And what happened to Yoongi? I thought you guys are doing well but Baek told me that Yoongi screwed up."

Chii rolls her eyes. She was about to tell her friends what really happened between her and Yoongi because she knows very well that they won't stop asking, but she notice that Jisoo was unusually quiet and spacing out.

"Jisoo. Soo. KIM JISOO!"

Jisoo literally jumps on her seat as well as the people inside the restaurant when Chii shouted her name.

"What the heck? Why did you shout?" Chaeyoung hissed at her friend.

"She was spacing out." Chii answered, pointing at Jisoo.

Jisoo blinks her eyes before bringing her focus back to her two friends who are looking at her with concern looks.

"Soo-ya, are you alright?" Chaeyoung asked while reaching for her hand.

She nods but she is sure that her friends can see right through her lies.

"You know and we know that you're not. So you better tell us now or I'll force it out on you." Chii threatens her with chicken leg being shove in front of her.

She lazily took the chicken from Chii and bite it before telling them what's bothering her.

"I met him." She said.

Chaeyoung and Chii looked at each other wondering.

"Who is him?" Chii probe.

She sigh deeply before looking at them. "The guy who-must-not-named? My ex?"

She watched how her friends eyes widen in surprise. Even the chicken in Chii's mouth fell on her plate.

"No way!"

"What the f- ouch! What the heck?" Chii turns at Chaeyoung while rubbing the back of her head.

"No swearing!" Chae glares at Chii like a mother.

"But I'm older than you! You don't have the right to smack my head!" Chii argue back.

"Guys?" Jisoo lazily calls her friends attention.

Chii snorts at Chaeyoung before turning to Jisoo. "When and where did you see him?"

"When I was about to meet with Ms. Choi and I met him outside our building."

"Okay, so did you talk to him?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What?! No!" She was bewildered by Chaeyoung's question.

The two women glanced into each other, Choo shrugged and Chaeyoung continue.

"Uhm why? Didn't you said that you wanted to talk to him for a closure?" Chaeyoung continued.

She sighed and lean on her chair. "I know I wanted a closure but the moment I saw him, I realized that I'm still not ready to face him. I'm still mad at him! I hate him so much!"

"Now what? Since you really met each other already, you think you can avoid him? I bet, that ex of yours will make sure to see you again. We all know what kind of person your ex was and I am absolutely sure, that today is just the beginning of it."

She hates to admit it, but Chii is right. They all knew her ex like the back of their hands and she knows that they will differently cross paths again. And when that time comes, she is sure that he will make her turn to him.

*********

"So what do you want to eat tonight?" Jungkook asked as he drive them home.

Jisoo just continue staring outside the car. "Up to you." She simply answered and sigh again.

Jungkook cast a glance to his girlfriend worriedly. Jisoo seems to be in troubled and her lack of response and attention is boosting his curiousity and worry.

"Love, you alright?"

"Hmm"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine, okay?"

He flinched when Jisoo raised her voice at him. "I'm sorry" he mumbles and just focus on driving.

This is the first time that Jisoo raised her voice at him. Even when she's dead tired she never done it before.

Maybe, I pushed her to her limits.

He was about to say something but Jisoo already turns her back on him and walks towards her bedroom, leaving Jungkook with a sad heart.

Jisoo throws herself in her bed as soon as she close her bedroom door. She exhausted. Too exhausted. A lot of things happened this day and meeting her ex-boyfriend drained her and put her on a foul mood.

For the past four years, she was waiting for the day that she will see her ex-boyfriend to confront him of what he did but she realized that she wasn't ready.

She thought the hate and anger that she felt for him was gone but when she saw those brown eyes. Those brown eyes that made her fall in love and the very same eyes that broke her heart into million pieces.

She thought she was fine. She thought that he will never affect her but she was wrong. He still have that effect on her. He still made her heart beats so fast when he called her that name. That name that she loves.

She still...she immediately slaps herself. She can't still have that feelings for him because she already have that perfect man who loves her unconditionally.

She loves Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Crap! I need to apologize for what I did."

Jisoo walks towards the kitchen and she was greeted by Jungkook's masculine back. Her boyfriend is diligently cooking their dinner making her feel awful for her behavior earlier.

Jungkook flinch when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around his waist then he felt Jisoo leaning against his back.

"Love?" He questioned.

Jisoo sigh deeply, inhaling Jungkook's natural scent that always makes her feel home. Jungkook is her home.

"I'm sorry" she softly whispered against Jungkook's back.

Jungkook did not respond letting Jisoo continue.

"I know you just care about me and I'm sorry for raising my voice and dumping my annoyance at you. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." She apologize.

Jungkook turn off the stove before turning, facing Jisoo. "Love, I know something's been bothering you and it's not about work. I'm just right here. You can always tell me what's bothering you." He said gently.

Jisoo tightly closed her eyes. Jungkook deserves to know the truth, and the truth is what she will tell him tonight.

"Why don't we take a seat?" She suggested and gently lead themselves in the dinning table.

Jungkook just silently seat across Jisoo, waiting patiently for her to start her story.

"I used to date this man. He was my first boyfriend and my first love." Jisoo took a deep breath, after four years, this is the first time that she will talk about him and it is with the guy that she is currently dating.

Jungkook just silently listening to Jisoo's story but he can't help but to be anger at her ex. How can he just leave her without any word? How can someone hurt an angel like Jisoo.

He took a deep breath before asking the question that is bugging me. "So, what's the matter?"

Silence engulfed them after Jungkook's question.

The atmosphere is so intense. They both know that the answer to that question will surely shake their still newly built relationship.

"I saw him earlier."

Jisoo bit her lower lip, as she anxiously watching Jungkook's blank expression. Her heart is beating so fast, out in worry. She doesn't have any idea what is running inside Jungkook's mind after knowing that her ex is back and that she met him earlier.

"I just wanted to know. Those flowers that were sent to you here, was it from him?"

Jisoo nods.

Jungkook sharply taken a deep breath and rubbed his temples.

"Why did you ask?"

"I met your ex-boyfriend few times already. At the cafe and flower shop. Actually, I arrange the flowers that he bought earlier." He chuckles without a hint of humor.

Jisoo's eyes widen. Although, she knew that it's possible that her boyfriend and her ex probably met already, it still shock her.

"And you know what's funny?"

Her eyes furrowed in confusion.

"I even advice him to win you back."

Her mouth hanged open. She did not expect that one coming. "What?"

"I wished your ex to win you back."

None of them speak a word. They just keep on looking past into each other. Jisoo's mind is in mess and so is Jungkook. He felt like the stupidest person alive for advicing your girlfriend's ex-boyfriend to win your girlfriend back. How ironic.

Jisoo doesn't know what to make out of their situation. Her ex coming back isn't something that she anticipates and her current boyfriend made an honest mistake by advicing her jerk of an ex to win her back. Jungkook doesn't know whi her ex is so he isn't at fault at all.

"Jisoo, tell me honestly, do I have to worry that your ex is back?"

*********

"Soo, I know that seeing your ex and your conversation with Jungkook, are messing your mind but please, try not to think about them right now. We need to focus. We are meeting Mr. V later on." Chii worriedly reminds her.

She can't blame her to be worried because of her attitude. Since that day, she hasn't been to herself because she was so stress of what's happening in her life.

She sigh exasperately and lean on the chair. "I know. I'll do my best."

Chii sigh and sits beside her. "Hey" she placed her hand on her shoulder. "I know things are a bit of a mess with you, but I know, sooner or later things will be fine. You just have to be strong and believe in yourself and in Jungkook."

A smile finally shows up in her fave when she heard her boyfriend's name being mentioned.

"There it is!"

She looked at Chii in question.

"You're finally smiling." Chii happily said and that mafe her smile even wider.

Chii is right, things will be fine.

A knock on the conference door made the two ladies to look towards it.

Lisa open the door and smiles at them. "Mr. V and Mr. Park are already here."

Lisa widens the door open to make their guest and business partners to get in.

Jisoo and Chii froze in their position when the last person that they both wanted to see, was inside the conference room and stood few meters away from them.

"Goodmorning, Ms. Do and Ms. Kim." Mr. V politely greets them followed by Mr. Park.

Jisoo's hands are clenching tightly seeing the very person who cause her heart to shattered in million pieces, standing in front of her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Chii angrily asked, obviously not wanting him to be there.

The man in question chuckles as if Chii asked something funny.

"What's so funny?" Jisoo asked in her pissed off voice.

"I'm here for our meeting." He answers with a grin.

Jisoo scoffs. She wanted to punch the guy's handsome face but that can wait for another day.

"What do you mean you are here for a meeting?" She probed.

"I'm here to talk for our book collaboration, Miss Kim."

Jisoo and Chii's eyes widen in shocked when they realized what is happening.

"Y-you....you mean..you're...." Jisoo can't properly make out a complete sentence because her head is spinning because of what is going on.

The man smiles widely showing that same smiles that melts every woman's heart. He reach his hand towards her before finally introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you Miss Kim. I am Mr. V but you know me as Kim Taehyung, my Princess Chu."

💜
💜
💜
💜
💜

did you guys see that one coming? hahaha so the ex is not Mr. Park but it was Mr. V.
Vsoo shippers come out!!!! Lol
anyway, i know the update was lame because my mind is apparently at mess right now because of yoongi lol

anyway guys, thank you so much for all the support you guys are giving in this story. and because of that this story reach #2 in kooksoo rating. i never expect it to have this high ranking and i owe it all to you guys.

you guys are the best and the cutest people in the world. keep on supporting this story and i'll do the best to give justice in this story.

i love you all guys and stay awesome!

love love love,

-Chii💜💜💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.7K 2K 9
When Jimin moves out of his shared appartment with Taehyung and Jungkook to live with his boyfriend, he reassures his broke friends that he has the p...
21.7K 1.7K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...
20.7K 2K 43
Hoseok has been looking for an apartment to stay and luckily he found one. But there is already a tenant named Jungkook who is staying in the same ap...
1.7K 50 8
Jungkook just wants to meet his soulmate. And he meets him. Just not the way he wanted but he wouldn't change a thing even if he has a chance.