The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 18

2.2K 110 70
By ChiinieBae

"I miss you, my Princess Chu."

"Jisoo? Kim Jisoo? Love?"

Jisoo flinch when she felt Jungkook's hand on her face. When she look back at him, she was greeted by his worried face.

"Love, you alright?" his voice laced with concern.

Jisoo blink her eyes before answering Jungkook. "Yeah. I'm sorry I was spacing out."

She turn off her phone without tearing her eyes off on her boyfriend.

Despite smiling, Jungkook isn't convinced that his girlfriend is okay but he did not asked further not wanting to pressure her.

"By the way, why are you here?" she asked when Jungkook was with her instead of doing his photoshoot.

Jungkook chuckles, his girlfriend must be spacing out for awhile that she did not hear the photographer announcing for a 10 minute break.

"We're having a 10 minute break."

Jisoo nods her head and wrapped her arms around Jungkook's waist, snuggling her face against his chest. Jungkook was took off guard by his girlfriend's sudden clinginess.

"I'm not complaining that you are hugging me, but are you really alright, love?"

Jisoo notice that Jungkook's been calling her with that romantic pet name.

She nods. "I'm just a lil tired. I need a little energy booster."

Jungkook hums, tightening the hug because he, himself needs a little Jichu energy.

"By the way, I notice you've been calling me with that pet name. Why though?" she look up waiting for a reply.

Jungkook tuck some strand of Jisoo's hair behind her ears. "It just came out naturally. Why, don't you like it?"

Jisoo smiles, shook her head before snuggling again in his firm chest. "I love it, love."

A hug from her boyfriend is enough to make her forget that phone call she received from the guy whom she buried in the pits of her mind 4 years ago.

"I'm sorry for letting you come with me eventhough you are tired." Jungkook feeling guilty for dragging his girlfriend in his photoshoot.

Jisoo looked up and cupped Jungkook's left cheek with her right hand. "No need to apologize. I want to be here with you. And like what I said earlier, I'll be with you every step of the way."

Jungkook smiles gratefully to her before pressing his lips into Jisoo's forehead.

"I'm so lucky to have you. Damn! I love you so much, Jisoo."

Jisoo's heart leap in happiness knowing that Jungkook truly loves her. "And I love you too."

"Jungkook" one of the staff calls.

He turned his head to the side and look at the perso who called him.

"You need to change for the next out fit. " she informed him.

"Okay"

Jisoo loosen her hold into Jungkook and look up to him.

"I have to heed back." Jisoo nods.

"I'll be just here waiting for you."

Jungkook smile and caged Jisoo's face in between his hand and playfully squeezing her face. "But don't talk, entertain or look on any guy while I am working. I don't want them to get smitten by you. " he said pouting.

Jisoo chuckles at Jungkook's cuteness. She hold both of his hands that still in her face and answer him. "Don't worry I'm not going to do that. I'll only talk, entertain or look at you. You got me all wrapped up in your hand."

Jungkook laugh heartedly before pressing his lips into her forehead. "Silly girl. Well, I'll go now but I'll be back later, okay love?"

She nods. "Okay. Hurry back."

Jungkook flashed her his famous bunny smile before kissing her cheek and left to follow his stylist.

Jungkook woke up happily. Today is a special day. Why? It's his 27th birthday today. (happy birthday papi kookie! 😙🎂)

He already plan out this special day and that is to spend his day with his girlfriend. He asked for a day off from cafe and flower shop. Although he is already a model, he still keep his two other part time jobs since he really enjoy working there.

He is whistling happily as he cook breakfast for him and for his Jisoo.

My Jisoo

He bit his lower lip trying to stop the giddiness he feel knowing that Jisoo is his. Only his. In his now 27 years, he never thought that he'll ever feel this giddiness because of a woman. Well, Jisoo is not just any woman, she is his woman and life.

"Good morning love!" a smile automatically showed in his face when he heard Jisoo's melodious husky voice and their endearment.

"Good morning to you too, love." he replied and planted a kiss on her cheek before going back in cooking.

"What are you cooking?" Jisoo asked as she peek on his side.

"Something special." he joke. "Why don't you set the table? We're about to eat."

"Okay" Jisoo kiss his shoulder before walking to their cupboard and set the table.

"Here you go!" he placed the food he prepared in the table.

Jisoo's eyes sparkles in delight seeing her favorite food, chicken. "Wow! Thank you for this amazing breakfast, love."

Jisoo said before taking a bite of Jungkook's spicy seasoned fried chicken.

He looked at her intently waiting for Jisoo's reaction. "How was it?"

Jisoo raised her two thumbs while smiling gleefully, she can't speak because her mouth is full of chicken.

He smile in relief and eat his breakfast as well.

"By the way love, I have to go to the office today." Jisoo said, making Jungkook stop eating.

"Why? It's the Sunday so why do you have to go there?" his voice was laced with sadness but Jisoo was too busy munching her chicken that she didn't notice it.

"Chii just got back home last night and she called for an emergency meeting." she answered.

"Can you not go?" he pleaded with his puppy eyes look but still it went unnoticed to his chicken lover girlfriend whose attention is on the chicken. Urgh! He badly wanted to be that chicken.

Jisoo shook her head. "I can't. This is important. We are going to discuss our collaboration and the meeting the with T and J's CEO this week."

But it is my birthday today! He wanted to tell her but stop himself. He can't be selfish when his girlfriend is working so hard for this upcoming collaboration. It seems like he is going to celebrate his birthday with his brother again.

It can't be help. We can just celebrate my birthday together next year, I guess.

"Okay. I guess it can't be help." he sadly stated before going back to eating, though he already lost his appetite.

"I'll get going now, love." Jisoo announced as she walk towards the front door.

"Okay. Be safe." although dishearted by the sudden turns of event he still want to kiss his beloved girlfriend.

"I'll see you later, love." he whispered after breaking their kiss.

Jisoo beams at him before walking out of their house.

Jungkook let out a defeated sigh. "If only I knew that she won't be here, I shouldn't have asked for a day off. And it seems like she doesn't even know that it is my birthday today."

He took out his phone from his pocke.t when he heard it's continues ringing, notifying him of the text messages his receiving.

He opened his message app and was bombarded by birthday greetings and wishes from his friends.

Midget:

Happy birthday brothah! Wow! You're old. I wish you the best man and I pray to God that you'll do 'it' with Jisoo tonight. That's the best gift that you can receive today! I'm rooting for you!

He shook his head at his friend's silliness. Jimin will always be Jimin. A nasty human being. To explain why he put that name as Jimin's contact well that's because he's well, midget.

Chii:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK! HAVE A BLAST DUDE!!! DON'T FORGET TO TREAT US A DRINK OH WAIT I DON'T WANT TO GET WASTED ANYMORE SO JUST TREAT US SOMETHING DELICIOUS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHJUSSI!! ✌

Chaeyoung:

happy birthday Jungkook! I wish you all the best in life and many more birthdays to come. enjoy your day and stay healthy. 🐰

Baekhyun:

Happy birthday Jeon! You're another year older again!

Jaehyun:

Happy birthday old man! Make me drunk tonight, a'right?

Yoongs boss:

Hbd ☺

Jungkook chuckles after reading his boss' text message. Yoongi will always be Yoongi, the cold swag boss well, atleast he added an emoticon.

But a sigh escapes his mouth again, "I really think she don't know or must have forgotten that it is his birthday."

"Well, if it isn't the birthday boy!" Jimin exclaims the moment he arrives at the coffee shop.

"What are you doing here? It's your day off." he continued.

Jungkook gave him a small smile. "Jisoo got a meeting at the office."

"But it's the Sunday."

He nods. "I know but they have some important things to discuss. I guess, I'll just celebrate with my brother just like every year."

"I see. Hey, let me come with you. I haven't seen Jaewon for awhile." Jimin said with a wide grin.

"Sure. Is your shift about to end?"

"Well, the truth is..." Jimin rubs his nape. "we're going to close early."

His brow raised in surprise. It's the first time that the cafe is going to close early. "Why?"

"Boss, seems not in the mood. He came back from Daegu totally pissed off." Jimin lean closer to him and whispers. "I've heard Chii block him that's why he can't contact her."

His brow creased in wonder. The two seems like they haven't make up. "Why? Did boss done something horrible to her?"

Jimin shrug. "I dunno. Chii, seems fine while we're talking on the phone while she was in New York."

"You guys been calling each other? Why?" he was intrigue.

Jimin squinted his already small eyes on him. "Aren't friends allowed to call each other?"

He shrug his shoulders.

"Seriously Jimin, are you planning to buy the entire convenience store?" Jungkook whines.

They've been inside the convenience store for more than an hour. They've been walking around in circles but Jimin seems like he is far from finishing his mini shopping.

"I'm almost done. Shut your tramp dude, I'm looking for some food for Jaewon." Jimin answered looking at some snacks.

He just let out an annoyed breath. Jimin choose to be a prick at this day.

"Done!" Jimin exclaim before walking towards the cashier.

"Finally!"

"What did you buy?" he asked while they are walking at the street.

"This" Jimin showed a packet of mint candy.

"Is that what you bought in there?"

"Yeah"

His eyes twitched in annoyance. "We've wasted almost two hours inside that store just for that?!"

"What? It's so hard to find this flavor nowadays." Jimin innocently explain.

He was trying to control himself not to kill this midget friend of him.

"Oh look! Let's buy some bread for Jaewon!"

"No. We're going to the hospital now. You've wasted too much time already. And the food that I ordered are probably already there waiting for us." And he dragged his friend towards the bus stop.

"Hi!" Jimin greets every female nurse that he met in the hallway. He's even trying to flirt with some of them.

"Seriously Jimin, stop trying to flirt with all the female nurse that you meet. For goodness sake, this is a hospital not some club where you flirt." he nags.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say mother." Jimin mocked.

When he open the door of his brother's hospital room he let out a shriek when he was greeted with birthday poppers and the loud voices of his friends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!!"

He was surprise to see all his friends, including Chii and Chaeyoung wearing party hats.

Baekhyun walks towards him and put a birthday hat on his and pull him inside.

🎶Happy birthday to you~~
Happy birthday to you~~
Happy birthday dear Jungkook~~
Happy birthday to you~~🎶

And his beloved girlfriend walks towards him, smile plastered in her beautiful face while holding a cake.

"Happy birthday, love. Make a wish." Jisoo encourage him.

He smiles at her before making a wish and blow the candles. And the room was filled with cheers.

Jisoo placed the cake at the table before giving her boyfriend a hug, which Jungkook immediately reciprocate by wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I thought you didn't know or forgot." he honestly said.

Jisoo looked up at him, "what kind of girlfriend I am if I don't know or forget her beloved's birthday?"

He smiles at her before pressing a kiss on her forehead. "How did you do all this?"

He asked referring to all the decorations inside Jaewon's hospital room.

"I asked our friends help of course. And I just lied a bit so you won't suspect anything." she cheekily said.

He chuckles and hug her again. "Thank you so much for this."

"You're very much welcome."

"It's time for presents!" Chii announced before handing her gift to Jungkook.

The couple pulled away to each other so their friends can give their gift to Jungkook.

"Thanks Chii. And I like your new hair style." He commented after noticing that Chii dyed her hair a bubble gum pink and she even cut her hair short. Making her look chic.

Chii smirk and flips her hair. "I know right? I look gorgeous."

He chuckles at her.

Baekhyun and Chaeyoung followed next and as well as his other friends, even his younger brother has a gift for him.

"So Jungkook, how does it feel to be 27?" Chaeyoung asked as they all eat that they prepared for this mini party.

"Happy of course. I mean, a lot of things happened in my life. And I feel bless having you guys in my life and of course for Jisoo." he said and glanced at his girlfriend who is sitting beside him.

All his friends snickered at his answer.

"Hey Jungkook, do you have any heart donor for your brother?" Chii asked who is sitting beside his brother.

Chii and his younger brother seems to be so close seeing how Jaewon seems comfortable beside Chii.

"Unfortunately we haven't find any."

Chii nods her head. "I can ask my friend back in America for help."

"You know a cardiologist in America?" Jisoo asked in surprise.

"Of course. I didn't stay in America for four years for nothing."

"I bet the cardiologist is a guy." Chaeyoung snickered.

Chii smirk at her friend. "Of course. It's not a news now. Be shock if it's a girl."

"Why? What's wrong with having girl friends?" Jaehyun asked in confusion.

"Nothing. But Chii can't date them before making them friends." Jisoo stated making all the guys gasped in surprise.

"You date guys first before making them friends?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"Except for you guys, I do. Isn't that interesting?" She wiggle her eyebrows playfully before shoving a spoonful of food.

"Why didn't you date us before then?" Jimin asked.

Chii rolls her eyes. "Dude, I can't date Jungkook because Jisoo owned him before I met him. Baekhyun's been with Chae for a long time and I am not a friends boyfriend stealer. And I didn't date you guys," she pointed at Jimin and Jaehyun.

"because none of you are my type." she continue.

The door open and Jaewon's doctor step in, making everyone shift their eyes on him.

"Oops, I thought the party was over." Dr. Yoo said.

"Yoonie?"

The doctor looked at the person who calls out his pet name and his eyes widen in surprise. "Chii?"

Chii stood up and happily greets her friend. "Long time no see."

"It is. How have you been?" The doctor asked hugging back the girl.

"Been good. Are you Jaewon's doctor?" Chii asked after pulling away from the hug.

"I am"

"Wait, you guys knew each other?" Jungkook asked in surprise.

The duo looked at him and Dr. Yoo decided to answer the question. "Yes"

"Don't tell me, you guys dated before?" Jisoo asked.

The duo chuckles and Dr. Yoo answer again. "We did. Our mother's set us up on a date."

"Wow! Just how many guys did you dated?" Jisso directly asked her friend.

Chii shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know. I've lost count of them."

Dr. Yoo walked towards my brother and check on him, while everyone went back minding their own business which is eating.

"How's my brother, doc?" Jungkook asked after the doctor checked his brother's condition.

"Well, Jaewon's doing well. He is fit for surgery. But still we haven't find a donor for him." The doctor explains.

"Chii said that she have a friend in America who is a cardiologist." he said.

The doctor turned to the said girl who is sitting at the other side of Jaewon's hospital bed.

"You do?" the doctor asked with a raised eyes brow.

"You're not the only doctor I've dated." Chii snickers.

Dr. Yoo chuckles at her reply. Of course, he knows that he is not the only doctor she dated, the girl dated so many guys in different walks of life. Don't get the wrong idea about her though, it wasn't her choice that she dated so many guys, it was mostly because of her mother. She was always forced to date them and he is one of them.

"Of course. We can talk about it." he said to her.

Chii grins widely at the doctor. "Over dinner?"

Dr. Yoo shook his head as he couldn't contain the smile from showing in his face. "Over dinner."

"Then it's a date!" Chii cheekily said. Making the doctor chuckles and nod his head.

Jungkook and Jisoo, even Jaewon shook his head at Chii. She will never let an opportunity of having free food slip away, but Jungkook secretly glance at his boss whom he is sure listening to their conversation, and just what he suspected he look so sad and hurt.

He's wondering what happened between his boss and Chii. In all honesty, he is rooting for them. And as what he observe, the table between the two was turned, his boss is now the one chasing the girl not the other way around. He wonder what did Yoongi did that made Chii change her mind.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

He blink his eyes, startled to see his girlfriend's worried face. He must be spacing for awhile that it made Jisoo worry.

"You okay, love?" Jisoo asked as she squeeze his left hand.

He smiles at her as he nods. "Never been better."

"You've been spacing for awhile, hyung." His brother said.

He waved his hands, telling Jaewon that he is fine.

"Anyway, Chii and Dr. Yoo left while you were spacing on us." Jisoo informed him.

His lips turned 'o' when he realized that the two are indeed not around and as well as... Yoongi?

His brows creased in wonder. "Where's Yoongi?"

Jisoo sigh before answering him. "He followed Chii and Dr. Yoo." she pouts. "I just don't really know what's going on between Chii and Yoongi." she added.

He is wondering the same thing and probably their friends too.

"Yoongi screwed up just like always." Their heads turned to Baekhyun whose eyes are staring at cake in his plate.

"And this time, he screwed up bigtime." he added.

"What do you mean by that, babe? Did Yoongi did something horrible to our friend?" Chaeyoung asked concern laced in her voice.

Baekhyun heave a sigh before leaning on the chair. "He did. And this time, I think Chii give up on him for real."

Well, isn't just too nice? It seems like Yoongi and Chii will never happen anymore.

Jisoo flinched when her boyfriend suddenly wrapped his arms from behind her and he placed his chin on her shoulder, a gesture that always killed her heart in so much happiness.

"What?" She asked with a wide smile on her face.

She looked at their reflection in the glass and her heart swells in happiness how she can see happiness and contentment in her face, all thanks to the man who is backhugging her. They are just too perfect for each other. Like a piece of puzzle that fits perfectly.

"Thank you so much, love, for this day. You made this birthday the happiest." Jungkook said while looking directly in her eyes at their reflection.

She intertwined their hands and smile, showing her heart shaped lips. "You deserve the best, love."

Jungkook turned his girlfriend and now he is directly looking at her beautiful face. This woman. This small woman in his arms, never fails to make him feel love and wanted. And never in his 27 years of living did he expect to love someone beyond what a human can comprehend like how he feels for her. She loves Kim Jisoo more than word and world itself.

He kissed Jisoo's forehead before leaning his own against her and whisper the words he never thought he'll ever utter in this moment.

"Can we sleep together?" (whut Kook?! 😲)

Jisoo's eyes immediately opened and widen like a saucer because of Jungkook.

"Y-you want...to...s-sleep t-together?" she stutters in too much nervousness and her throat feels dry.

You can't blame her, okay? If Jungkook asked you to sleep with him, won't you be nervous and....excited?

Jungkook nods. "Yes. And besides, it's my birthday. Won't you let you boyfriend have his birthday present from you?"

(jungkook what happened to, 'i'll only do it with her when we're married'? tsk! what a crap! tsk tsk! you can't resist jisoo's charm afterall.)

Jisoo gulped down the invisible lump on her throat. Gosh! She did not expect this at all! Gosh! She suddenly felt hot all over despite the cool aircondition.

"Love, will you?" Jungkook asked again but this time in his husky voice that made Jisoo blush like a highschool girl.

She slowly nods her head, she lost her ability to speak but she knows, once they close the door of her bedroom they will never be quiet people like before.

Despite doing it for the first time, Jisoo is not scared, she trusted Jungkook with all her heart and...body? (whut? ommona! they're going to do it. 😱)

"There! I won't pass this pillows, promise." Jungkook proudly said with a smile on his face after he put a pillow fortress between himself and Jisoo.

When Jungkook asked if they can sleep together, he literally mean it. Just sleeping. Not the 'sleeping together' that Jimin said. It's definitely not 21+ scene.

Jisoo blink her eyes several times as she watch her boyfriend laid on the right side of the bed. She did not expect this kind of sleep with her boyfriend. (me too soo-ya. me too.)

"Goodnight, love." Jungkook said to her before he close his eyes and drifted into dreamland.

"Goodnight" she sadly said and look at the ceiling before letting out a breath.

She is disappointed. Disappointed to the man who is sleeping on her side, but she's more disappointed to herself, she forgot that Jungkook will never allow them to do 'it' outside marriage. How did she knew it? No. He did not tell her about it but Jimin did. That man, Jungkook claimed to be a nasty human being told her about Jungkook's strong declaration of abstinence. And she was very touched by the love and respect Jungkook has for her.

And here she is, wanting it to happen. She feel like a terrible person for thinking about it despite of being inexperience in that field.

"You are such a nasty woman, Jisoo!" she scolded herself.

She turned to her side and watch Jungkook's serene face. "Urgh Jeon Jungkook! You're turning me to a perverted woman!"

She sigh but eventually smile. "But thank you though, for the love and respect you have for me. I really appreciate it and you just made me love you, even more."

She moved and softly planted a kiss on his forehead. "I love you"

She whispers before settling in her pillow, closing her eyes with a smile on her face.

The vibration of her phone, woke Jisoo from her sleep. A smile immediately appears in her face when she remembered that Jungkook is sleeping beside her. She was about to turn on her right so she can see Jungkook's face when she open her eyes, but something heavy is blocking all her movement.

She furrowed her brows and slowly open her eyes. She look beneath her blanket and a gasped escape her mouth when she saw what was blocking her from turning. It was Jungkook's right arm and right leg that's draped on her body. She looed on her side and she realize that her head is resting on Jungkook's other arm.

She blink her eyes in confusion. She knows she's still on the left side of the bed so how come they are entangled with each other? She smirk when she realized what Jungkook did. Her boyfriend is such an adorable person.

She slowly move and turn until she now face to face with Jungkook's handsome face. She wonder what will be his reaction the moment he open his eyes and see their position.

"So much for 'I'm not going to pass these pillows'." She giggled at the memory of Jungkook's declaration.

She gently run her finger to his delicate face. Jungkook is such a sight to behold.

A smile lingers on her face when a memory of their first meeting crossed her mind. He looks like a deer caught in a head light. He was so adorable that time that she just wanted to keep him inside her pocket.

"Who would have thought that I will fsll in love with a thief?" she playfully chuckles.

"Well, you are a thief. You stole my heart and I'm your willing victim." (insert pink's just give me a reason 😊)

She never thought that she could find a love like what she and Jungkook have after her first heart break. Four years ago, her heart shattered into million pieces leaving her miserable. And she thankful to Jungkook for putting back those pieces and pulling her out of her misery.

She grins widely when she notice that Jungkook's eyes are twitching and any minute now he will open his eyes.

Jungkook slowly fluttered his eyes open, he was greeted by the light from Jisoo's sliding door.

"Goodmorning love" Jisoo's husky voice greeted him.

A smile shows in his face when he look down and was greeted by the beautiful face of his beloved girlfriend.

"Goodmorning to you too, love." he leans in and planted a soft kiss in her forehead that earns him a wide grin from her.

His brows furrowed seeing the wide rin of Jisoo. Don't get him wrong, he loves to see Jisoo happy but her grins seems different and it irks his curiousity.

"What?"

"Do you notice something?"

Her question made his creased deepen. "What do you mean?"

Jisoo smirks at her still clueless boyfriend. "Don't you think that we are too close to each other?"

He blink his eyes and realize that they are indeed too close to each other. He slowly look down and his eyes widen when he saw their current position. Their bodies are entangled with each other.

"Wha...what happened?" he asked looking at his smirking girlfriend.

"You tell me, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Because as far as I'm concern, I'm still at my side of the bed. It was you who move to my side." she teased, seeing the adorable dark red in Jungkook's face.

"Too much for I'm not passing through the pillows', huh? You are all just words. If yoi wanted to hold me all night, you can just tell me, I don't mind."

Jungkook hides his already redden face into Jisoo's neck.

"LOVE!" he whines and Jisoo laugh out loud.

"Hey, we're going to visit my parents this weekend. Mom's been bugging me about it." Jisoo said while they are on their way to her office.

Jungkook is of course, driving, like a good boyfriend that he is.

"Hmmm...sure. I miss mom too. But your dad, won't he kill me?" he asked as he remember the first time he met Mr. Kim. He almost pee in his pants out of fear. Mr. Kim looks like he will bury him alive.

Jisoo giggles. "Of course not. Dad, is just like that but he doesn't hate you."

"Really? Because the first time he met me he wanted to bury me alive."

"You can't blame him though, my mom caught us in my bedroom. Of course dad, misunderstood. But don't worry, he can't kill you. Mom is there to protect you."

"Thanks. That really reassured me." He sarcastically answered earning a laugh from Jisoo.

"By the way love, when are you going to meet the CEO of T and J?"

Jisoo shrugged. "I don't know yet. I'll find out later at the meeting. By the way, what's your schedule for today."

"I have my morning shift at the flower shop. Then I have to meet Chae for a meeting then I have my 4 hours of shift at the cafe."

Jisoo nods her head, memorizing Jungkook's schedule for the day. "Okay. You are going to pick me at the office, right?"

Jungkook chuckles, glance at her before okayfully messing her hair. "What a silly question? Of course, silly. I will pick you up at your office. Just text me what time your leaving."

Jisoo breams happily. This is the life she wanted. Being drive to and pick up by her boyfriend in her work place. And a date before they go home.

He's busy arranging the flowers in the corner when the bell chimes signaling the costumer's arrival.

"Goodmorning!" He greets before facing the costumer.

He was greeted by a familiar face of a man. He met him at the cafe before, several times.

The man was seem surprise to see them there as well. "Oh, you work here as well?" he man asked.

He nods, smile still laced in his face. "Yeah. One of my part-time jobs. What can I do for you?"

"Can you make a heart shaped bouquet using those differet colors of roses?" the man inquire.

"Sure. I assume it's for your lover?" he asked, trying to make a conversation.

"Uhm, sort of. I'm not sure if she still is." The man sadly answered.

"Oh. Must be hard."

He heard the man let out a sad sigh. "It is. I made a terrible mistake. I left her before but I'm here to win her back. And I hope, I'm not too late. I hope, no one took her heart away from me."

He can hear the pain, sorrow and most of all regret in the man's voice. He must've love the girl too much.

He face the man with the bouquet of roses in his hands. "I'm sure if she sees your sincerity and how you're regretting what you did before, she will forgive you and you two will eventually be together again."

The man reached for the bouquet and smile at him gratefully. "Thank you"

"You're welcome" he took the man's card and swipe it for payment.

"I hope you win her back." he sincerely wish for the man.

"Thank you. I guess, I'll see you around." The man turn his back and walk towards the door, out of the flower shop.

The smile on his face was replaced with a pout when he remember something.

"I'm sure, it was the same arrangement and flowers that was sent for Jisoo at home. It can't be. It must be just a coincidence. And besides, he's not the first costumer who ask for the same thing." He brushed off the idea that the costumer and the person who sent the flowers to Jisoo before are the same.

Who knows it's just a plain coincidence, right?

"Okay ladies and gentlemen. Mr. V, he wanted to be called with that instead of Mr. Kim." Chii informed his staff inside their conference room.

"Remember that guys, called him Mr. V, okay?"

"Yes!" They answered in unison.

"Good. Anyway, just like I said, Mr. V is coming to our office this Wednesday."

Jisoo saved the date in her tablet so that she won't forget the arrival of their company's partner.

"And also, I read the conditions given by Mr. V. He is going to be one of the co-writer of the book that will publish under the two company. And Mr. V, chose his co-writer from our company."

All the writers inside the meeting room are excited including Jisoo to have the opportunity to work alongside the famous in-house writer and CEO of T and J. Mr. V is also a writer of his company.

"Remember when I asked all the writers to make a short story?"

Everyone nods.

"I passed it to Mr. V, and from those submission he chose his co-writer and his co-writer will be....give me a drum roll everyone!"

And they did, giving Chii a satisfied smile.

"Miss Kim Jisoo!" Chii announce.

Jisoo's jaw drops, she can't believe that Mr. V chose her. Everyone congratulate her for being chosen as Mr. V's co-writer.

"Congratulations Ms. Kim." Chii greets her and she smiles widely and bowing to her boss and colleagues.

Life is just too good to her. She was given a chance to work alongside Mr. V, one of her favorite author. He wrote her favorite psycho-thriller series and because of him, she tried writing psycho-thriller stories.

"Can you believe that? Love, Mr. V chooses me to work with him!" Jisoo is on her way out for a meeting with another writer and she took the opportunity to tell Jungkook about the good news.

"Thank you love. Honestly, I feel nervous and pressured. Imagine, I'm--"

She was cut off when she bump into someone making some of her files to fall into the ground.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking on my way." She apologized after picking her files up.

"Princess Chu?"

Jisoo froze in her place upon hearing that name. The name he gave to her when they were still together, 4 years ago.

"It's you. My Princess Chu."

She slowly look up while chanting word in her mind that this is not real. Her knees wobbles when she meet those familiar brown orbs. Same brown orbs that made her fall in love before.

"My Princess Chu," the guy steps towards her making her step backwards.

Her eyes shifted to the bouquet of different color of roses, arranged into heart shape. The same flowers she received weeks ago.

"What....what are you..." she can't make out a proper sentence because her mind is in chaos.

"Chu..." the man reach out to her but she quickly dash back inside the building, away from the man who broke her heart 4 years ago and left her in misery.

"No! It can't be. He really is here. He is really back. Why? Why now?"

💜
💜
💜
💜
💜

oh ottoke! jisoo's ex finally shows up on her. omo! what will mr. ex do? please leave my lovely sookoo. juseyo!!

Anyway, happy 🐰 day! It's kookie's bday. I really plan to post this chap for kook's bday.

i hope you guys enjoy the chapter.
please let me know your thoughts or feelings by leaving some comments and please don't forget to vote.

saranghae!

- chii 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.9K 33
The one and only Jungkook is your boss, and fake boyfriend/ fiancé. He is the best dude in the world that you can ask for. UPDATE: I wrote this so l...
34.6K 2K 9
When Jimin moves out of his shared appartment with Taehyung and Jungkook to live with his boyfriend, he reassures his broke friends that he has the p...
337 28 11
This is a story about a girl who hires her college's nerdy looking guy as her fake boyfriend to meet her family fir ger sister's marriage. But things...
1.6K 42 8
Jungkook just wants to meet his soulmate. And he meets him. Just not the way he wanted but he wouldn't change a thing even if he has a chance.