▪Her Soul's Eternal Mate▪ #Wa...

By MysticaldivineFaiqa

RANK: Wattys2019 #17/ in Short stories/ Oct,2019 /2021 among 269K stories #1/in mood/Oct,2019 #5 in 2021 #1... More

Story Blurp
Buzzing Mosquito!
Bossy Pants!
A Big Fat"Idiot"
OMG! He is a stalker...
It could be worse!
My racing Heartbeat!
Jealous! Aren't we?
Dammit! I Love you only...
Setting you free...
He felt a stranger!
Do you trust me?
Because...
A firecracker!
Don't you ever...
Holy Matrimony...
Without a name...
Thank You! 🤗💕

Crazy woman!

2.7K 290 162
By MysticaldivineFaiqa

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Shyam and his games, Arnav and his intellect, Khushi and her confused thoughts... All craziness is going to be united together in this update...So let's see. What happens...

Don't forget to click the star and a little something to think upon...

Khushi glanced upward, her mouth pursed but slightly open and loose. Her eyes were fixed as if she's looking at something out there in the space, trying to find the answers. She called his name again," Arnavji! There is always a solution to every trouble but we have to look deeply... This five heads Shyam must have a button to turn him off forever?"

She blinked, refocused, and there it came a eureka moment.

 "Yes, Babuji?[ dad] The land is the key now. Why didn't I think this before?" She smiled and nodded vigorously, "Yes, Yes, Yes! I am a genius..." Tucking her comforter five to six times around her, practically punching it with her soft fists, she made all kinda faces remembering Shyam.

"Teri to..." You bastard, I will see you..." Muttering loud enough she didn't realize when Buaji[ aunt] came in huffing and puffing at her.

"You want to sleep or not, at least let us sleep princess"[ Maharani, tu ka neend awat ya nahin par humka to sui do]

Pulling the blanket all the way up to her nose, she looked at Buaji[aunt] and pleaded almost, " Sorry Buaji!" 

Constant tossing and turning brought many ideas in her head and before she could decide any, she was in a deep slumber with her feet on her pillows and head near the edge of the table with one arm hanging down one side. 

When the day started she had no idea but Buaji's loud warning suddenly woke her up. She sat up with a cramp in her neck and discomfort in her back. Keeping everything aside she walked towards the washroom to be dressed quickly. She decided to stay at home to take care of certain things before heading to Mumbai. 

Khushi was slumped at the breakfast table, her brows creased and face tensed. When Mom sat, tea in hand, she asked "What happened?" her tone was casual and light.

Khushi scowled at her bread and ginger tea, "I never knew whether to talk to any of you or not. Why should even come back here because I am nobody."

Mom [Amma] took another sip and then continued, serious-faced knowing her tantrum nature, " well, what's does your gut tell you Khushi? "

Khushi's face crumpled again, "I don't know!"

Mom made her face straighter than a poker player's and said, "Khushi, Stop the nonsense and eat before getting late for your flight." 

For a fraction of a second, the corners of Khushi's mouth twitched upwards, until her conscious mind asserted control again. "I am not going."

Then Mom said in her being stern, "Khushi, stop your drama!" 

Khushi's face was serious all the way from her eyes to her mouth, no pleasure at all, not even masked. "OK," Mom said, "Now tell me why suddenly you decided that?

"Hold on Garima! Khushi? What's the matter, my child?" Shashi Gupta intervened sitting right next to Khushi while folding the newspaper.

"Why didn't you tell me about Shyam and the land in Lucknow? I didn't even know I had any land. Why?" She directly asked her father. 

There was a silence to his soul; the abandonment in her words made him feel the chill in his blood. Part of it was a pain, yet one he could endure, one he could sleep through night after night without the anesthesia of false hope. This was the bitter reality; even the spring and the chattering of the birds outside felt silent to him.

"I never wanted you to feel that you are not our child. Never wanted to tell you about Shyam because he is a dangerous man, just wanted to keep my daughter safe." Caressing her hair he said with grief. Khushi could feel the honesty of his words without a doubt.

"But he is making Arnav's life a hell Babuji[ dad]" Her statement was a true fact no one could deny. Shashi shared a deep look with Garima.

"So that was what you were thinking last night?" Garima walked around the table to come near Khushi and sat with her.

" Just sell it to Shyam then, at least Arnavji will be at peace Amma[ mom]"

"But Arnav doesn't want Shyam to have that land and that is why he is trying to find an alternative..." Shashi spoke softly with a concerned voice.

"I have an idea Babuji, Let's go to Lucknow and I will tell you on our way..."

Shashiji looked at her face and knew that his daughter was no longer a child anymore. She was capable of handling things on her own. He simply nodded and shared a smile with Garima who was still concerned.

"Everything will be fine Amma"[mom]

*

*

*

Five days later Khushi reached the AR office, happy and thrilled. She was prepared with any outcome of her plan today. Arnav arrived last night and had no idea of anything. It was her surprise for him. She took an oath from Babuji and Amma and today was the day when everything was supposed to be settled. The moment she got off an auto, her eyes found Shyam crossing the parking lot.

"Bastard is here..." 

Cursing under her breath she walked slowing taking her time. She wanted Shyam to show Arnav that he bought that land with AR money and used all of his shares. But he didn't know what game was played with him during this process. He signed so many papers in his excitement and he didn't let his lawyer go through each document properly. Answering Babuji on the phone she walked by the main door.

Khushi chuckled with her cheeky smile and walked by the main yard before entering the AR office when her ears picked up a voice. Switching off her phone she tried to hear the person but all she could hear was that this will be his last day.

She ran towards the corner where the voice was coming but couldn't find anyone."What was he talking about? Whose last day? Why was he sounding suspicious?" 

With many questions, her confusion was increasing but her heart was saying something was not right. The mind was setting an alarm of an unknown danger...Taking out her phone she started dialing the phone.

She ran inside but started walking casually. She couldn't find Arnav in his oval office. "Where are you Arnavji?"

She ran towards the conference room when Mrs.Desai caught her in the way. "Hello, Khushi! Didn't you supposed to be in Mumbai?"

"Where is Mr.ASR? "Instead of answering her phone, she asked being worried.

"Oh, he is downstairs in the production department with Mr.Shyam..." Mrs.Desai answered being calm as usual.

Without answering Mrs.Desai or paying attention to whatever she was saying Khushi ran towards the production office. She entered the department breathing heavily. The air just wasn't going in, like her lungs were surrounded by metal bands. Next came the rising panic, the dizzy feeling, and the need to get low to the ground. 

Holding onto a desk next to a worked she tried to catch her breath but the world started moving on around her. Her eyes caught on the ceiling while holding her chest. The giant light fixture was suddenly started cracking, just to step over the ground sooner or later. She wanted to scream but her voice couldn't come out. She started grabbing the attention of the workers around but the machines' noise took over. Her eyes went down to Arnav and all she could do was run as fast as she could to warn him. Shyam's extended hand tried to catch her but she dodged it and bumped into Arnav. The momentum of her fall on him made both out of the way of the fixture. 

"Arnavji? Are you Ok?" Constant checking him with her hands she found a scratch on his face...

"Khushi? Are you Ok? Is everyone OK?..." While asking her he shouted for all the employees. Everyone answered in a positive tone. Someone turned off the switch and now the department was running on a few lights. 

"Iss ki to..." I will kill this bastard today..." Saying this Khushi got up and caught Shyam sneaking away but she ran as fast as she could and made him fall down with her leg. Taking off her shoe she started hitting his bottom like a child, "What were you thinking? Did you try to kill Arnavji? Because of you now he has a big scratch on his face. Let me give you one too" Turning her heel she scratched his back to make him scowled. 

Arnav's arms grabbed her waist to pull her away from him but her legs never stopped swimming in the air. Her hands were still busy hitting Shyam. Arnav made her stand but she started running towards Shyam again ignoring his voice.

"Khushi! Look at me, I'm fine. It's just a scratch..." Cupping her face he grabbed her attention but her eyes were fixed on his scratched where the blood was oozing making a straight line towards his jaw...

"I will kill him..."

She growled with anger and turned towards Shyam to kill him when the police entered."Who is Khushi Gupta?"

"It's me but you are late officers as always so let me finish your job..."She turned again towards Shyan but Arnav's tight grip on her waist stopped her.

"You better take him because he tried to kill Arnavji...I have proof." Taking out her phone she made everyone hear the voice " Today will be his last day"

"Now check his phone and find out who was he talking to a few minutes ago. Our Cameras will locate the other guy too." Arnav spoke this time understanding what was she doing. Khushi's anger was rising every second seeing Shyam in the clutch of employees.

Shyam growled but it was no use, he was in the custody with cuffed hands. His phone matched the voice but his venomous voice reached everyone's ear," I have sold my shares to Ms. Kinara Mehta and bought the land which you wanted. I'll be out soon but your loss is inevitable ASR..."

"You, son of a bi***" Arnav growled this time when Khushi intervened.

"Arnavji! Everything will be ok..." Turning towards the police she said," Please take him away from my eyes or I won't spare him..."

"The moment police took him away Arnav looked around and a chill ran through his spine. What if Khushi got hurt while saving him. He turned towards Khushi," Are you crazy? Why did you jump in the middle? What if something happened to you Khushi?..."

"Arnavji, come, let me dress your wound, please. I hate this scratch on your face." Holding her hand she brought him to his office.

Ignoring all of his scolding and anger she kept dressing his wound, " Except this thick army of evening shadow, there should be no mark on your face Arnavji, Please, use this cream every day, it will go away..." Holding her hand he grabbed her attention this time.

" What are you doing here Khushi? Why aren't you in Mumbai? What is going on?  

His face was just an inch away. How much she missed him. His eyes, his face, his voice, and this touch. She missed his muscular arm that she dreamt was wrapped around her as much as she missed the smell of him.

"Arnavji, you got your shares back..." After a small moment, she answered softly, eyes on his lips. She smiled but he squinted his eyes understanding her words.

" What did you do Khushi?"

She stood at a little distance away from him, taking her hands back from his but he was in no mood. He stood right in front of her, "I said, what did you do Khushi?"

Extending her hand towards him she said," Hi, Mr.ASR. My name is Ms. Kinara Mehta..."

**********************

OK folks, leaving you here, so think, what was her plan? What did she do? I would love to hear from you. Please do share your thoughts. I will answer all tomorrow, as I am darn sleepy. Goodnight everyone!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2.4K 22
❝ Your name has an N, then why don't we pronounce with N ❞ ❝ Why is it silent just in your name but my name has an N too but we pronounce it with it...
187K 13.1K 66
Khushi's life changes when her father passes away suddenly and she has to leave her studies in between and find a job when luckily, she finds a job t...
158K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
22.8K 553 14
" 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ♡♡♡♡♡ Being the daughter of two survivors...