π’žπ“π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ π‘œπ’» π“Šπ“ƒπ‘’π“π“…π‘’οΏ½...

By Utdaan

"Namjoon?" Kim Namjoon slowly turned around while shaking. He didn't know who was going to be there, or what... More

Class Of Unexpected| BTS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
R.I.P Jonghyun
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Going to delete later. But...
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Break!
Authors Note
Explanation

Chapter 29

1.1K 61 43
By Utdaan

WARNING: THE CONTENTS OR EVENTS PRESENTED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY CAUSE DISCOMFORT TO SOME VIEWERS. THE EMOJI "⚠️" WILL APPEAR BEFORE THESE DESIGNATED SCENES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Jimin's P.O.V

      Jimin sat at the quite table while resting his chin on the palms of his hand. Actually, most people at the table where doing that as well. It was awfully quite sense nobody, besides Namjoon, had anything to do. The only soundwaves coming out of anyone was Taehyung whispering some random nonsense to Jeongguk, who would only nod their head in respond. Wasn't there anything else for the others to do besides talk to each other and waste time?

      Why can't we just discuss the music video we may do? I mean, I want to get a very high grade, but do the others really care about getting extra credit? Maybe Namjoon, but I'm not sure about the others. He thought silently to himself

       Because of the thought of Namjoon, his eyes trailed over to the elder, who was humming happily while writing lyrics ( which he refused to show us). Damn, how do people really think this innocent teen is really a rapist? He is just a poor kid who likes to read and write. People really be believing anything they hear nowadays. He thought to himself, feeling bad for the other.

      Jimin's eyes then slowly trailed over to Jonghyun, and blushed almost immediately. I should talk to him. But I don't know what to say. It's obvious that he thinks very little of me. He probably thinks that I'm some sort of douche bag that only cares about picking up girls, and I don't want him to think that!  I should talk to him, spark something between us.

The red head didn't even get to say anything because out of boredom, or being desperate to start a fight, Hoseok yanked the lyric paper right off the desk.

Looking shocked, Namjoon protested. "H-hey, give that back I'm not done!" he yelled quietly.

Hoseok simply looked at the younger with a 'are you stupid or what' look drawn on his face. "I just want to see what you got so far, I can't stand sitting here and doing nothing." Namjoon quickly leaned back in his chair with his hands covering his face, looking embarrassed.

"Ooh I wanna see!" Taehyung squealed and leaned closer to Hoseok, desperate to get a glimpse of what's written on the lined paper.

"no."

"oh."

      Hoseok skimmed through the beat-up lined paper. His facial expressions changed as he read the lyrics, everyone's eyes on him. After around thirty seconds of reading, he handed the paper back to Namjoon.

      "This-"

      "Okay, if your gonna say anything rude, then you can-" Seokjin started, having the audacity to speak to the schools bad-boy like that.

      "Shut the hell up when I'm talking, twink!" Hoseok snapped, looking as if he where about to strangle Seokjin at any moment. But because of the limited amount of room in the classroom, and because the teacher was right there, he decided to take a chill pill and leave it. Sighing, he continued. "Anyways, I was going to say, this isn't that bad for a looser." Hoseok confessed and he crossed his arms.

      Everyone was shocked at Hoseok's positive statement. Wow, who knew that he can be nice to some random person. Everyone was expecting him to say a unnecessary comment about it, then criticize his work. But no, he somewhat said a compliment.

      "O-oh... thanks." Namjoon stuttered while scratching the back of his head, flustered.

      "Can I read it?" Yoongi ask. He sighed when Namjoon shook his head. "Come on. I need to get a idea of the backround music so I'm not sitting here for the rest of the period." Yoongi said. "Plus, if Hoseok thinks it's good, then it probably is good. So hand it over." Yoongi smirked while holding his hand out.

      Namjoon looked down as he handed Yoongi his music. He was right, he shouldn't be the only one actually doing something. Yoongi carefully looked over the lyrics then began typing away on his laptop. Soon after that, everyone was taking their turns reading the paper. Jeongguk had to read it to Taehyung because there where some words that he didn't know.

      Okay, so I gotta think of a way to start the conversation. The cat mixed student thought. Hi. Hi is nice- no, hey is better. Yeah I should go with hey. Hey is nice.

      "Hey, Jonghyun." I said. Jonghyun pointed his attention towards me and hummed, showing he was listening.

      Oh shoot. I didn't think of what to say after that. Oh no! Abort! Abort! Say something! Anything!

      "You like jazz?" Jimin asked, trying to keep his cool. Shit! Why that? Out of anything you could have possibly say, you said that!

Before the frightened other had a chance to redeem himself, the lyric paper was passed onto the angel JongHyun. Desperate to escape from the awkward conversation, he grabbed the paper quickly and started to read.

Fuck my life.

      Jimin can feel hot lava being poured onto his fine face, causing the canvas to turn red. Wanting to hide it, he shoved his head into his computer screen and pretended to browse the internet. He probably thinks I am so weird!

      Trying not to make eye contact, JongHyun handed the slightly crumpled paper to Jimin. The red head sighed, not even sure if he really did want to read what was written. But, be didn't want to seem rude, so he scanned his eyes through the paper.

      "Twinkling starlight
Building with blinking light
We're shining brightly
In our own rooms, in our own stars
One light is ambition
Some light is rebellion
People's lights
All are precious
This dark night (Don't be lonely)
Like stars (We shine)
Don't disappear
'Cause you're a big existence
Let us shine
Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful
Is not because of these stars or lights, but us
You got me
I dream while looking at you
I got you
Inside those pitch black nights
The lights we saw in each other
Were saying the same thing"

The short teen stared wide-eyed at the paper for a hot minute. The others where right, this was really good so far. How the vocabulary and phrases compliment each other so fondly, and it isn't super repetitive. And how good the English is?! Strangely enough, he has a feeling that they are going to get a very good grade on this project no matter what. His eyes trailed upwards and looked at the group. Why was he seeing them in a different way now? Seeing them smile and compliment Namjoon on his work, as well as helping Yoongi with the background music and laughing together somehow made him feel warm inside.

"So, what is the rhythm going to be like?" Jimin asked, taking full interest. Namjoon turned, showing he was listening. "I mean, it would help a lot on the background music and development of the song."

"O-oh," Namjoon muttered while scratching the back of his head. "I was thinking that we could work on that together, if that's okay with you guys."

"That's completely fine!" Jeongguk exclaimed, looking excited to be playing his part and help with the development of their school project. "I didn't even realize how interesting song writing can be. You really helped me find a hobby, Namjoon." Jeongguk complicated, fully meaning it. I think it goes that way for everyone here. Everyone looks like they want to do this, not just for a grade, because they generally enjoy it. Even Hoseok seems interested, although he was clearly trying to hide it. Namjoon blushed at the kind gesture and dug his face in his hands. Seokjin released his windshield wiper laugh as he rested his head on Namjoons broad shoulder. Cute.

       The seven boys continued to laugh and talk until the bell rang, ending the school day. Jimin scooped up his stuff and trailed over his eyes at Jonghyun sadly. I totally just messed up my chance to be with him. I can't believe it! He will never want to get with me. He probably doesn't even like boys. All of these mutilating thoughts swarmed the poor teens mind as he left the classroom. Although girls started to swarm him, he never felt so alone.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Both Namjoon and Seokjin barged into the old school dorm with smiles on their face, knowing exactly what to talk about. The school day was long and eventful, the two both desperately wanted some time to talk and relax.

Seokjin took a seat on the couch and grabbed onto the T.V remote. "That went unexpectedly well!" he exclaimed, satisfied with their group partners.

"Tell me about it," Namjoon went on. "I thought I was totally screwed. I'm so glad I got in a group with you, and the rest of your friends."

"Of course you are," he said arrogantly. "You should be glad you didn't get in a group with anyone who thought you where a horrible, wretched rapist right?"

      That's when the whole caved in on Namjoon. Shit, Seokjin is right. Even though the lynx-mixed students and his comrades knew that all of the rumors where in fact false, that didnt apply to everyone else in the high school. What was said was said, people still thought the rumors where true, because their was no one who told them otherwise. They didn't get an explanation of how the rumors came to be, they only got solid lies. That meant that everyone in the school where still disgusted by the poor teen. They all still hate him.

      I was so blinded by happiness from Seokjin knowing the truth that I forgot about everyone else. He thought while shaking, terrified at how the rumors could've advanced. Everyone still loathes me. They hate me.

      That same aching feeling arrived once again, but this time it was everywhere. He could feel his entire body pulsing and itching rapidly, sending him a deadly signal.

      "Namjoon, you okay?" Seokjin spoke with a concerned tone, turning to see the other. "Your sweating and staring at nothing. . ."

      Namjoon almost jumped ten feet in the air when the others mellow voice caught him off guard. "Y-yea, I'm fine." he said, his voice shaking. "I-im going to my room, see you later!" he said while turning and running to his room. Despite hearing Seokjin's voice call for him, he slammed the door and locked it.

⚠️
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

      Namjoon ran to the bathroom while gasping heavily. At the situation he is in right now, he didn't care about what he told his past self. He had to do it. He needs to cut.

He quickly shuffled through the cabinet before pulling out his blood-stained razor, which he never actually used for shaving. He pulled up his jacket sleeve harshly, revealing other old scars from past episodes. He sat down in the bathtub awkwardly thanks to the size of his wings, and ran the sharp men's razor across his wrist, gritting his teeth and groaning in delight as the ruby red blood trailed down his arm and onto the bathtub floor. All of the horrible thoughts dissapears as the pain distracted his mind. It all felt so good.

He covered his mouth with the palms of his hand to muffle the moans as he continued this action with no remorse. The teen then rolled up his pants and went ham on his thighs, covering the surface in sticky blood. All of the horrible thoughts disappeared into this air as the pain surged through his body. He dropped the razor suddenly as his hand gave up on him and fell into the pool of blood. He groaned as the cuts stung his skin, the blood continuing to flow out.

I was a fool to ever be happy. I was a fool to think that people forgot about the runors. They still lurk within the school, haunting me for the rest of my unmeaningful days. They are just pettying me. Playing with my emotions. The only one I can trust is Seokjin. . .

Once the blood-covered teen realized the rose liquid that covered the surface of his thighs and wrists, he reached for the turn on handle in order to wash himself off. But he fell back with his head aching, the room around him stared to spin. He never realized how weak he felt. Simply leaning forward caused him to feel so light-headed.

      With a second attempt, he lunged forward and managed to barely turn the handle, causing ice-cold water to spew out of the nozzle. Gritting his teeth, he moved his bleeding thighs under the nozzle, the water slamming against the open wounds. The pain. The aching pain. The brown haired teen squeezed his eyes shut and  screamed in agony, hoping that the loud noise of the shower would cover it up.

      He watched as the watered-down blood flowed down the drain, the dark thoughts going down with it.

A/N

Hey everybody! I know, the dark twist all seems too sudden. But, in previous chapters, I mentioned how Seokjin heard muffled noises coming from Namjoons room, as if he where trying to hold back pain. If you remember that, it will all start to make sense to you now. I have been slowly leading up to this event with the rumors and back story of Namjoon, I have been meaning to create a chapter like this. I'm sorry if it seemed too sudden.

Let's take some time to appreciate how good of a friend Seokjin is XD

Also, 3k reads?! That is absolutely insane! Words cannot express my gratitude!

To top it all off, happy birthday JungKook!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
531 41 29
"Oh yeah, then what's your name, hot shot?" he questioned as he grabbed my wrist, once again, to pull me closer to him. ... "Jeon.. Jeongguk.. my na...
1.1K 110 23
" Will you marry me?" " of course I will baby. Why you so tensed.?" --------------------- " Appa I want to marry him, please appa.? Please." This...
1.2K 163 57
"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just saying, you know literally nothing, and to a normal person, that was a normal interaction. Don't read anything into it unt...