When I Say, I Love You...

By ANTMBi

Book Two- i hugged him and kissed his soft lips"I'm gonna miss you"I said. He kissed me again."You keep tha... More

When I say I love You...
Chapter 1
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 2-Back Down Memory Lane
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 2- Aaliyah's dairy-Age 25
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, and Forever
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 14:His Jealousy
Chapter 15
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: American Music Awards
American Music Awards Part 2: A Night Completely Unexpected
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 21: When Something Bad Happens To The One You Love.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: The Grammys
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Getting Ready
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 35
Aaliyah's Diary: Part 3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 39
Thank You!

Chapter 34: The Wedding

1.3K 27 6
By ANTMBi

When I walked out of the dressing.g room Mother.was.the first one to great me

" You look beautiful, baby."

" Thank you, mother." I said, hugging her.

" So you remember what do right?" She asked.

" Yes ma'am I.do." I said.

" Alright now." She gave me a hug and walked outside. I looked over at my braids maids who was.Janet La Toya Rebbie and Jo Anna the all had on the same red dress that showed off their figures just like mine. I smiled because I actually liked them. It took my place.at.the end of.the line with Anthony. The braids maids up front. Janet was the first one to go out as the music started to play. She.was with Randy. Then it was Late Toya and Marlon then Rebbie and Jackie . After Jo Anna and Tito walked out there and Keisha and Jermain finished the song I began to get nervous again, the bad things that could happen started running through my mind. I held on tighter to Anthony and the bouquet of flowers that was in my free hand.

I took a long breath as the cabin doors opened. In a distance I saw Michael standing on the left side of the preacher. When he looked up at his eyes widened and then a huge smile.stretched across his face. I couldn't help but sing back. The song that was playing as i walked down the isle was I See You In A Different Light. Byy mother. It almost brought tears to my eyes. It was almost like she was there. When I finally reached the alter. Anthony kissed me on my cheek and paced my hand in Michael's I smiled back.at him. " You may be seated." The preacher said.Everyone sat.down." We are here to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony" he said. I looked into Michael eyes I could literally feel all the emotions that was storing up at that moment.If I could have I would've kissed him right.then and there.

The preacher went on by reading a scripture.from the bible and saying prayers. Then it was Tim for the vows." They will speak from their hearts today." He said. Then looked over at me. I blushed a little.

" Michael, you are my best friend, my lover my soul mate, love. And I'm am so blessed to have you in my life. I remember when we were younger and we would play jokes on everyone who made us mad and then laugh about after we had gotten trouble. People would say were gonna end up together but we just denied it now. Years later. Here we areabout to start a new life with each other. Michael I promise to love and cherish you, through sickness and in health, for richer or for pour. And I promise to be there for you know matter what. Until death do us part." I smiled.

" and Michael."

" Gee, where do I start? Liyah your the most wonderful woman I have ever known, each day you surprise by you beauty, you intelligence, and your sense of humor. I cant see myself with anyone mother then with you. You understand me, you take care pf me and comfort me even when I done really need it. I love the way you laugh the way you smile, the look you get in those brown green or gray eyes when you confused.or think something is just utterly stupid. I can go on and on" I giggled along with everyone else out there." Aaliyah, I take you to have and to hold through sickness and health for.richer.or for pour, and to be with you as your husband until death do us part."

" may we have the rings please?" The preacher asked.

Janet handed him the rings.

After placing the rings on our fingers we both looked at The preacher. He said one more prayer for us, asking God.to watch over us and have use to communicate with another through our marriage. " Now there is nothing more to say but; I now producers you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Michael wrapped his arms.aroundy waist and he pressed his soft lips against mine he kissed me passionately. I had tears streaming down my face. We let or lips part and we smiled and gave each other about six or seven more picks before we turned to our guest who was.clapping some was even crying. I looked out in the the.last row smiling really wide and over by a tree, one that I used to play under all the time. I saw here, standing smiling with tears.in her eyes. She clapped and blew me a kiss.' I love you baby girl" she.said then disappeared. She looked so peaceful. It brought more tears to my eyes.

" are you okay?" Je asked

" I saw her." I said. In a faint whisper

" who?"

I looked up at him." My mother."

" she was with you after all." He said.

I noddedy head and we started back down the isle.

( Reception)

Michael and waited at the door for the DJ to announce us. He had his hand around my waist. He kept smiling down at me." What?"

"You look amazing!" He said then kissing me on my check.

I blushed a little." Well what did you expect?"

He chuckled and shook my head. Something the he always dis when I asked him that question.

" Lady's.and Gentlemen." I heared the DJ say into the Mic. " Give it up for Mr. And Mrs. Jackson!!!"

Two men opened the doors. And Michael and I walked through them as everyone clapped. We walked.straight to the dance.floor and started our dance to Lionel Richie.singing his song truly. I smiled as soon ad I heard.that song because that was Michael and i most favorite.song.

" Your a wonderful dancer, Mrs. Jackson. " he said.

" Thats gonna a take.a.while for me to get used to." I said.

" well we have plenty of time." He said the kissing the tip of my nose

My smiled. He was completely right we did have plenty of Time.

He spun me around, and then started back dancing, if it wasn't for.the whispers I was hearing in the background I would've completely gotten all about the people that was watching our every move." You know I hate being the center of attention." I said.

" Ive noticed. You was blushing so hard out there." He said with a laugh.

" was I really?"

He nodded." Its okay, I love.it when you blush, its cute."

" I love it when you do it.to , applehead."

He gave me a look." Don't.call me that." He said, blushing.

I started to laugh." You are so cute."

He shared a kiss. I heard some are coming from the people in the audience. I started to blush again. I looked into Michaels his eyes those eyes that I loved to look into on a daily basis and soon I didn't feel so shy about.dancing.in front.of.everyone anymore. When I was with Michael he seemed to make everything easier in a way. Well not in a way. In every way there is possible.

After the dance. We ate and then went to go cute the cake, everyone gathered around to watch as Michael shove cake in my face and then shoved.cake.into mine. People.laughed when I tried to make Michael drink some of the wine, because.he the look he had on his face. Then it was time to take the.garter off. Keisha Sat me.down in the chairtold Michael to just go in for it. Michael lifted my dress and started searching for it. Me.being so ticklish.started laughing in an instant. Then Michael.really hit my funny bone which made Me laugh so hard to the point that I snorted. The crowd giggled. And.snapped pictures of the sight. He finally.found it and slowly pulled it off my leg. He.stayed on his knees giving me puppy dog eyes like he was a dog. It.was too cute I just started laughing.

" Michael, stop.playing and get up." Keisha.said.

He started to blush. And stood up. Then he flicked it out towards the crowd. One of Michael's cousin caught.it. Then I had to throw my bouquet of roses. I got a grip of it and then through it back. It landed right in Keith's.cousin Trisha' s hands. She looked completely lost. I laughed I as I walked over.and hugged her.

Then every one.was back one the.dance floor.dancing. after a few dance.songs Diana got up and stayed one of he songs. Out of no where Timbaland came up to Michael and asked me ti dance. I looked at Michael. He shrugged and walked towards a table.

" You look girl!" He said.

" Thanks." I said.

" So how long do you think this will last?" He asked.

I gave him a.confused look" what are you talking about, Tim?"

"This marriage." He said." I mean come one girl, you know.celebrity marriages.don't last long."

I stared him blankly. I couldn't believe he had just said that to me

" what?" He asked, dumbly.

My face turned.red, I could feel it." Tim, I.suggest you get away.from me now, before I wrapped you in your damn neck!" I said angrily." Remember, I can your.and in a micute."

Then Michael came over to me

" whats going one?" He asked.

I gave Tim a cold stare." Nothing, baby. Lets go." I said grabbing his hand and walked.away from him.

It only took me a.couple of minutes to get over my anger. Once I was.with Michael it all went away. The.rest of the night was fun I dance with my knew brother in laws I even danced with Joseph who had actually shown me some kindness for the.first time in my life. When it was over Michael and I gave our thanks and then had more pictures taken with people. After that we had walked back to our limo thatwas white and had ' JUST MARRIED' taped on the back with shoes tied on the back of them. We got in and waved goodbye to our guests. My heart felt so complete. I had family. I was with the man I loved. And for the first time in my life I actually, no truly knew my mother was with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
157K 2.7K 47
just read
387K 10K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...