Secrets Within The Garden [un...

By jinnieboo92

Best friends as young kids developing a love that is indescribable, as strings of fate connected their hearts... More

Chapter : One
Chapter : Two
Chapter : Three
Chapter : Four
Chapter : Five
Chapter : Six
Chapter : Seven
Chapter : Eight
Chapter : Nine
Chapter : Ten
Chapter : Eleven
Chapter : Twelve
Chapter : Thirteen
Chapter : Fourteen
Chapter : Fifteen
Chapter : Sixteen
Chapter : Seventeen
Chapter : Eighteen
Chapter : Nineteen
Chapter : Twenty
Chapter : Twenty-One
Chapter : Twenty-Two
Chapter : Twenty-Three
Chapter : Twenty-Four
Chapter : Twenty-Five
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52.
53
54 -R-
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69.🌇🎭
70. 🌇🎭 pt 1
72. are
73. my
74. home
75. I
76. love
77. you
78. so
79. Very
80. much
81. ¡im ready!
END. 🌻💍
sunflowers and rings pt 1 🌻💍
sunflowers and rings pt 2 🌻💍

71. your eyes pt.2

3K 112 5
By jinnieboo92

Y/n got out the car everyone faced them jungkooks eyes widen as his sibling...was out with out any mask or hat on. Taehyung eyes grew the person infront of him.

They walked closer to taehyung "y/n.." Y/n smiled "congrats tae!" They smiled taehyung couldnt help to smile to their smile was so wide..they had jungkooks bunny smile they all did. "Thank you" y/n walked up to Jungkook "im happy for you" jungkook said brushing his hand on y/ns soft black hair "thank you brother..how about we go in" jungkook nodded as they walked in. Y/n would be lying if they weren't nervous. Taehyung garbed their hand "its ok" y/n smiled.

Hoseok was painting a blue flower on top of yoongis tattoo on his hand "it looks good" yoongi smiled his other hand resting on hoseoks thigh. A table if kids sat with them. Most of the jeons thought that was their kids but yoongi denied it but then he played along and said that yes..all thoses 8 kids were his and hoseoks. "Well i think you need some color" hoseok said and yoongi smiled "you are my color" hoseok grabed some pink paint and made a small heart on the side of yoongis face "what was that for?" Hoseok then painted on his face "yoongi you make me so happy when i look at you i just want to cover you in love" yoongi ran his fingers on hoseoks hair "thank you for being my light" hoseok Just kissed him the kids in the table all made noices. They all laughed.

Y/n walked in and everyone turn. Yoongis eyes grew. Hoseok looked at yoongi. Yoongi couldnt breathe y/n still looked the same their eyes looked so unique. Hoseok started to feel a bit self conscious about his appearance. Yoongi grabed his hand "your more beautiful"

y/ns eyes landed on the two but then looked away the twins walked up to yoongi "yoongi. Hoseok" they both nodded "nice to see you both again" they said "us too" hoseok greeted back. Y/n walked up to them also "y/n you look beautiful" hoseok said y/n smiled "not as much as you, pleasure seeing you both again." The 3 left and sat in a far table.

As the party went on everyone was having fun laughing and having the time of their life. Yeontan and Marty both running around pkaying with some kids. Jin started the first game "alright we all know this one!" Jin said as he passed pins "if you cross any part of your body your out the person with the most pins win" once he was done he gave one to jungkook and taehyung.

Eveyone looked closely so no one would cross anything. Y/n sat spread eagle. Every just looked at y/n they never really thought they would take this as a competitive thing. Ken sat in a table with all oh jungkooks work friends and talked about things. "So how long were you locked up" on of the men said to ken "10 years" they all nodded for the men they have gotten worse "why" ken turned to face jin. "Thats for another story"

"LET ME IN YOU FUCKING SLUT ILL KILL YOU!"

Jin turned to catch kens eyes. Ken lifted his drink and jin smiled namjoon looked ken too and smiled "thank you" he mouthed. Ken drank his whisky "and that story must never be told. .ever."

Jungkook just wanted this to go quickly he was becoming more impatient he wanted to know what his kids were but no~ there had to be a fucking winner. Taehyung sat with all the kids making flower crowns. "Your so pretty" a little boy told him "aw and your very cute" the little boy giggled hoseok sat next to taehyung "you take care of all these babies?" Hoseok nodded "i volunteer some of these kids dont have parents or homes..and i just want them to feel loved" taehyung placed a flower crown on hoseok "i gald i met you" hoseok laughed lightly "well what would have happened if you never crashed into my mail box" taehyung sat there. Thats it...if taehyung didnt crash into his mail box he wouldn't be here.

"HA! GIMMIE THAT SHIT!" y/n ran up to jisoo "loser" jisoo crossed her arms "shut up!" Y/n smiled "5 im winning" jungkook walked up to y/n "and win quicker" y/n looked at jungkook his arms crossed "make it 6"

Hyungwon walked into the back yard and Taehyung walked up to him "your hair!"

"Its so long!" Hyungwon smiled "i know right i dyed it and just let it grow" hyungwon put his arm on taehyungs shoulder "cant wait to be a uncle." Hyung won after "taehyungs death" went away to find himself jungkook was the one that went looking for him and told him about taehyung hyungwon cried for a week before visting taehyung a couple months ago.

Taehyung looked at his clothes "wow pink and the hat" hyungwon looked down at his suit "well~ i have a small guitar" he pulled the small thing taehyung laughed "well just sit down heres a pin" taehyung clipped the pin and y/ns eyes travels to the guy.

Just as hyungwon sat his feet sightly crossed and y/n pulled the pin "10!" They waved it "fucken 10!" Y/n sat back down. Hyungwon blinked not knowing what was going on "tae?" Jungkook walked up to taehyung "ya?" Jungkook looked at jin "can you tell jin if we could do it now i wanna know" jungkook whined and pouted as taehyung laughed "ok ok..hold on" taehyung walked up to jin "jinnie?" Jin faced taehyung "what happen?" Taehyung looked over at jungkook "you..think we could do it now?" Jin smiled "i was waiting for you to say something" jin called namjoon to bring the box.

Namjoon carried the box up to the two "we need everyone"

Y/n, ji su, jae, gdragon, jennie, cl, dean, sehun, jimin, yoongi, hoseok, namjoon, jin, ken and hyungwon all lined up as jungkook and taehyung stood infront of all of them Everyone eles watched as they all lined up. Jin gave everyone a color bomb "alright everyone throws them up and I'll be in the middle and this one that im holding will say if its a boy or girl Purple if both now ready?"

Just then yoongi walked in with a case it had a j.k on it. He opened it and out popped two guns one black and one gold. The black one was mat black it had a J carved into it and the gold one had diamonds on it it had a V carved into it. Jungkook took the black and taehyung the gold.

"When we throw them up you shoot taehyung in one side and jungkook in the other until the middle is left and you both shoot that one..." They all lined up taehyung held jungkooks hand "i think V wants to do this one" jungkook nodded "and Jeon wants to do this one too" they both shared on kiss before nodding "ready!...1..2..3!"

They all threw then up at the same time. V shot each one in one blow and so did jeon none slipped them each shot a gold and white powder and just as the last one started to come down they both smirked and shot the last out....

"Boys!"

Blue sparkly powder began to fall. Taehyung and Jungkook dropped the guns Jungkook pulled Taehyung into a kiss they hoth started to cry "its boys...its really boys" jungkook whispered crying on taehyung "i know kookie were havung boys!" taehyung hugged jungkook. Everyone eles started to cry as the happy couple stood there showered with blue powder.

The party continued and the night was settings hoseok had a small child in his arms sound alseep "yoongi i need to take them home" yoongi looked over "we should-" hyungwon got up "wait can i go? i havent been to the farms in years" yoongi looked at hoseok "ill go with hyungwon" yoongi helped hoseok up "stay safe ok" hoseok nodded as yoongi kissed his head.

Hyungwon and hoseok left but not before telling the two love birds. Hoseok hoped everyone to the van as hyungwon drove off. "So you haven't been to the farms in a while huh." Hyungwon nodded "i was taken and they told me that they killed my wife and daughter so..." Hyungwon felt a sharp pain in his heart "i never really wanted to go back" hoseok smiled "im sure that where ever they are there watching you from above" hoseok didnt even bother to ask hyungwon any other questions about the two girls because he could feel the sadness in his voice.

Once they were at a red light hoseok turned and all the kids were asleep he smiled. He knew these kids needed all the love in the world and he was going to give it to them.

Once they reached the sign to enter the farms the roads were quite everyone must have closed there shops as it was 10 before 9. Hyungwon reached hoseoks house and hoseok was the first to get out "let me open the door" hoseok ran inside the house "lisa!" Hoseok walked up stairs lisa was fixing the rooms "hobi!" Lisa walked up to hoseok "wheres zoey?" Lisa pointed at the door next to the room "alseep" lisa whispered "are you done with the party?" Hoseok shook his head "i wanted to leave the kids" lisa nodded "let me just fix their rooms and you bring them in" hoseok nodded "i also have a friend who came to help me" lisa nodded "oh no its ok."

Hyungwon stood outside it felt weird he started to get this gut feeling. Hoseok walked outside the house "alright a friend of mine is ganna help us in a bit can you get their bags" before lisa was about to walk outside zoey called for her she rushed back up to her room.

Hyungwon walked inside the house it was warm and cozy the smell of cookies flys across his nose. Hoseok took him across the hall to leave all the kids it was just 8 so not many kids before lisa got out of zoeys room they were done "can you go get their bags?" Hyungwon nodded as he rushed outside "you got them here quick." Lisa walked into the room "i know right can you help my friend with the bags?" Lisa nodded as she walked outside.

Hyungwon grabed the last backpack before closing the trunk "let me help you with that" hyungwon looked up "L-LISA!" lisa dropped everything that voice.."Hyungwon?!" Hyungwon began to cry "lisa" he grabed her head looking at her with shaky eyes. Lisa looked at her husband she was in shock no words coming out her mouth "my baby" hyungwon hugged her close "i thought i lost you" lisa held him close "where did you go hyungwon" they pulled away "they told me you died" lisa said wipping the tears off her face "they said that too oh i thought i lost you both" they couldnt stop hugging eachother. Finally again they found eachother again

Hoseok looked from a distance a huge smile took over his face "see Mickey and holly...thats love...never giving up on them" mickey and holly looked at eachother and then at hoseok both licking his face...

I KNOW! i said i was going to post this yesterday after one of you guys asked if i was going to post but i got lazy and fell asleep ANYWAYS i wanted to ask you guys if you have any music recommendations could be any language (mostly english or spanish to help me study) because i want to study more language's and i find it easier with music i would appreciate that

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9.9K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...
262K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
198K 11.4K 71
The strings of fate pulled tight as you desperately searched for freedom. You stumbled upon a wolf with six fated mates. Everything has been leading...
9.6K 568 36
It's about a ordinary boy who is from A mafia family but he felt this was not safe to live with them so he came here to soul and started his life he...