Once His Forever Mine⭐// N.M

By Storygirl1990

The troubles that once with me has found it's way back to me after a year of recovery. Meet Allison Lee a col... More

Chapter 1- Big Change
Chapter 2- PRETTY-WHO?
Chapter 3- Doses
Chapter 5- Revenge
Chapter 6- Give it back
Chapter 7- Part one
Chapter 8- Paint fight
Chapter 9- I can handle myself
Chapter 10- Flashback
Chapter 11- The bet
Chapter 12- Party time
Chapter 13- Truth or Dare
Chapter 14- Does he?
Chapter 15- That's not my name,ma.
Chapter 16- He returned/ part 2
Chapter 17- Explain
Chapter 18- Question
Chapter 19- Music
Chapter 20- Aunty who
Chapter 21- hehe
Chapter 22- Surprise
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 23 - Is that Allison?

Chapter 4- Date

117 24 88
By Storygirl1990

It's been two weeks since Nick and I last spoke.

It's good since I don't have to see his face. I have been avoiding him 24/7. Even in class I notice him staring at me but never came up. Brick and I were going out later today. He told me that it was a surprise and a good chance for us to hang out. I didn't want to crush his little world so I accept the offer. I swear he jump twenty times and practically yell 'yas' fifteen times.

I was heading towards my classroom when someone grab me. A scream escape my lips but a hand covered my mouth. My eyes shut as the person pulled me into a room. The room was pitch black, I couldn't see one shit. The person hand was still over my mouth while his other was wrapped tight around my waist.

Before I went in to bite, he removed his hand. The light flick on revealing the culprit. It was ... Nick Mara. All of my energy was now drain. He had this look on his face as if I just broke his heart. Wait... did I?

"What-" I started but he interrupted.

"You really think you could just get away that easy!"

"W-what are you talking bout?"

"Oh don't play dumb with me!"

"Look sharkboy I ain't looking to make a conversation with you so if you mind getting out of my way that would be great!" I said passing him and was about to open but he pull me back. I scan him up and down trying to get why he would talk to me. It's been two fucking weeks if he think it's cool to just kidnap someone then he's out of his mind.

"Seriously? Haven't you got the hint I don't want to talk to you!"

"Yea and guess what?!"

"What!"

"That two weeks was enough time for me to get information about you!" He said with a smirk. I'm busted. He knows. What the fuck. How? Who?

"Ohhh not so bad and tough now?" He went on.

"What are you suggesting?"

"See now, let me explain. At first you looked familiar when we sandwich against the wall for some weird reason. The way you didn't look me in the eye one bit was confusing.

Then the look you had on your face when you saw the boys and I in your dorm room told me somethings up. After a few days, a little birdie was following me. When I realize she wasn't going to give up, I started asking about you, Brick and a few people who are close to you.

Turns out one word slip from her pretty little mouth but just in time for me to put the puzzle together. So how's it going, Liar?!" He knows. I'm fucked. I took note that it was a girl who told him. What should I do?

"I think you have me mix up with someone else!" The bell rang for my next class with Brick.I had to get out of here, I turn to open the door again but he stop me.

Should I even bother trying?

"Not so fast! Before you go remember this. I will ruin your perfect little life!" He said with venom.

I wasted no time for his next words, I ran out the door. What am I going to do now? I jogged my way to class taking my seat next to Brick.

Only a few minutes, Nick showed up with a sour face as he fistbump some guys while making eye contact with me then give me the death stare.

I broke contact and turned my body to Brick who was drawing on his book. I lean forward taking in what he was drawing. He was so focus he didn't notice my existence. His eyebrows was furrowed while his tongue was rested out on his bottom lip.

"Is that two wolves hugging?" I ask as he place the pencil down. He face me with a blank face then start laughing at me. I watch him laugh while I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

He laugh at me twice then finally calm down.

"No that's both of us when we first hugged in the park!" He explain as my mouth form an 'O' while he just stare at me. Just then the teacher make her way having the spotlight to herself.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I was now in my dormroom when I got a message.

Brick😍

Hey make sure you bring a change of clothes.

Ok am I getting a hint?

Nope!

When are you coming?

In an hour!

So it's a date?

It's a date😉 Shortcake!

I laugh at the message then went into my closet to see what I got. If Victoria was here she would make me into a doll.A smile kept on my face as I admired myself.

My Outfit:

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I dash towards the door like a speed of lightning. There stood in front of me was Brick looking fine in all his glory.

His outfit:

When my eyes met his, a smirk was already planted on his face. "Like what you see ShortCake?" I roll my eyes and went to get my phone. "Actually no, I was expecting something a bit more attractive." I tease him turning to close the door. He was shock at my remark but replace it was a smirk.

"We both know you want a piece of this cake. Let's go!"

"Cocky much?"

"Only for you, only for you" he said pulling me out of the dorm building.

Brick has been my best friend since I moved here. He was the boy next door. When we first arrive here, his mother invited us over for lunch. It was so sweet of her that's when my eyes locked with his. At first I didn't pay attention until she announce that he was her son. Mrs. Anderson introduce the two of us and after that we just clicked. We were like the two missing pieces of a puzzle. Since then we were bestfriends up to now.

I glance at him seeing he was so concentrated on the road. His eyebrows was furrow as he wet his lips once in a while. "Take a pic it would last longer!" He broke the ice, glance at me and wink turning his attention back to the road. I playfully hit his hand while reaching out to turn the music on. As the beginning of the song started, I moved my hands in the air getting ready to sing. This was our jam since we both like to do bad things.

Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?

If you only knew the bad things I like

Don't think that I can explain it

What can I say, it's complicated

I went on with Camila' s verse while Brick laugh at me. Then he took over the singing.

Nothing's that bad
If it feels good
So you come back
Like I knew you would
And we both wild
And the night's young
And you're my drug
Breathe you in 'til my face numb

He wasn't a bad singer but he could use some help. It's just that his voice was a bit too low. We continued the song as came to and end. We pull up at the beach which I was not expecting but was prepared for.

"I hope you brought your bathing suit or a bikini!?"

"Yup I did"

"Nice you can go change there's a booth over there"

My outfit:

As I exit the changing area, Brick was already waiting for me. A wolf whistle was let out by him.

"Well would you look at that the god has bless me-"

"Shut up you're making me get a headache" I elbow him in the rib and start running towards the water. Brick followed after.

*
*
*
*
*
*
After we laugh, splash water at each other, try to drown one and other we noticed it was getting late. I had change back into my previous outfit along with Brick.

We were heading towards a restaurant since my stomach let out a growl in the water and of course some stupid remark Brick had to say.

We were now having dessert which only made my day ten times better than anything in the world.

My dessert:

Yea I know my guilty pleasure is eating chocolate. You know the dark one that does taste like heaven. Along with the syrup.

We were just chillin when Brick excused himself to use the restroom. I was strolling through my Insta when someone place a box in front of me.

"Exc-" before I could form a word she left without a glance.

What am I suppose to do with this? Should I open it or nah?

I slowly remove the top of the box what I saw left me utterly speechless.

My hand found it's way over my mouth as I saw Brick coming towards me with a bouquet of pink roses which wasn't my favourite color but I guess that would work with the biggest smile on his face. My heart was beating against my ribcage as he held my hands in front of the crowd around us.

"Allison Lee, you are an amazing friend and the coolest person I know. You are the sweetest person out there and I don't know why people wouldn't like you for you. From the one year I known you, I couldn't get you out my mind. You were like my drug. The reason I'm always happy and always picking on you. The way you laugh do things to me ShortCake. Would you make me the happiest person in this world and be my girlfriend!?" He honour me.

I couldn't bring myself to speak. I heard a few 'awww' and a few 'thats so sweet' I could tell there were people waiting for my answer by the heat of their stares. The next thing I knew I locked lips with Brick's.

"Yes!Yes!Yes I would love to be your girlfriend!" I giggle as he press his lips against mine while the audience applaud for us. I could feel him smile through the kiss as we pull apart and rest our foreheads together. Brick had this silly grin on his face as if he just won a lottery ticket.

Well I mean he always asked me in the beginning if he shot his shots would he miss, and my answer was "yes it would pass straight pass me and end up at Sally!"

But boy he prove me wrong.

I looked around while resting my head on his chest and smile like the weirdo I am.

This was it ... my first relationship after a year. I couldn't ask for anything more. Well I spoke too soon.

There he sat with clenched fists with the other guys around. He glare daggers at us while the guys were enjoying themselves, cheering for us. I turn my head just in time for Brick to ask the question I was hoping to hear the entire night.

"Wanna get out of here?"

I nodded as I grab the box of chocolate cause who wouldn't and exit.

The entire ride back to campus was in a comfort silent with a little sweet music. Brick's hand was lock with mine resting on my thigh.

I just want to jump on my bed and think about how sweet Brick is . My eyes were closing leaving Brick alone.

(AN* What do you think?)

Caption this:

What is Nick planning?

Who sold her out?

Is Brick the one for her?

What's your reaction to this chapter?

Ash💙♾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 12 8
allison and austin love each other, but what will happen when they have to hide something for everyone?
2.3K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
30K 714 21
"I would rather be (rather be), without vision before I ever watch you leave" Please don't forget to follow, vote, and comment suggestions of where y...
4.6K 88 21
Lies and betrayal came upon lea but she couldnt fight the feeling she had for him. She to holds a dark secret that only those she trusts knows of an...