Chasing December (#wattyaward...

By lalamusicisme

There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: As Cute As A Baby's Sneeze
Chapter 2: Serve You With a Side of Eggs
Chapter 3: Lysol; Incase I Have to Take Some Eyes Out
Chapter 4: We Can Make Our Own Later
Chapter 5: What Are You Doing Out So Late?
Chapter 6: I Drool Looking At You With Clothes On
Chapter 7: All Is Fair In Fighting, Except Weapons
Chapter 8: If You Want Me Just Ask
Chapter 9: Killed The 'He's A Heartthrob' Emotion
Chapter 10: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 11: It's Simple Arithmetic
Chapter 12: You Like Watching Me Sleep Or Something?
Chapter 13: Your Lips Are Dry
Chapter 14: Like In The Movies
Chapter 15: Accidents Cause People
Chapter 16: Ranger Toto
Chapter 17: Anatomy Has No Time Code
Chapter 18: Probably Give Me Rabies
Chapter 20: Not Stay Up While You Try To Seduce Me
Chapter 21: Leave A Girl Thirstier Than the Sahara
Chapter 22: A Bull That Sees Red
Chapter 23: Create A Nudist Colony
Chapter 24: Shirtless and Mouthwatering
Chapter 25: My Birthday Suit For Your Birthday
Chapter 26: I'm Not Getting Naked
Chapter 27: Where Do Babies Come From?
Chapter 28: You Were From Two Different Worlds
Chapter 29: Paths Along the Constellations
Chapter 30: Never Ending Game Of Tug-O-War
Chapter 31: Valentine's Day Love Child
Chapter 32: Either Come Closer Or Get Out
Chapter 33: V-Card for V-day And Your B-Day
Chapter 34: Pretty Sure You're Hot Now
Chapter 35: I'm the Bunny & I Hurt the Snake
Chapter 36: The Bad Guys Always Pay
Chapter 37: Like Such A Damsel
Chapter 38: I Got You December
Epilogue
Deleted Scenes/Drafts/Songs/Extras

Chapter 19: You Want To Touch It Then Be My Guest

72.2K 2.3K 619
By lalamusicisme

Chapter 19: You Want to Touch It Then Be My Guest or Eat Each Other's Faces?

Okay sorry it took so long. Tbh procrastination and no inspiration was the real reason I wont lie. But also I took my test to go to college. SAT/ACT So thats another reason why. But here you go! I hope you like it. This chapter is actually really long and I didnt expect it to be(9pages on word)!One of the longest I ever written so  COMMENT AND VOTE! Costumes to the side or at the top!

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."-George Bernard Shaw

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."-Maya Angelou

December’s Pov.(Not edited or even read over)

Hunter and I were in silence for a couple of seconds before he reacted and picked me up from the floor and set me on his bed. He looked up towards the ceiling, breathed out through his nose roughly, and his hand extended to the back of his neck rubbing embarrassed. He cleared his throat before saying “Do you still want to stay for dinner?”

I knew he was giving me a way out from his mom’s comment, but it wouldn’t make a difference. Either I get the awkwardness over with now or later. Plus I had to make sure she knew that her son was definitely not getting any desserts from me.

Once the pain subsided I got up and breathed out nodding my head as an answer for Hunter. He opened the door for me and we headed out of his room and into the dining room. The table was beautiful cherry wood with a large burgundy table cloth draped over it. I counted the place settings and saw that there was more than was needed. I was nervous that Ryan was going to show up for dinner. My eyes flickered to Hunter who put a calming hand on my shoulder. I looked at his hand, then him, then back at the table where his mom was staring at us with a soft smile. I ripped my shoulder from his hand and gave him a glare to which he just shrugged.

I sat at one of the place mats, Hunter sitting next to me and Muse bouncing in the room taking the seat across from us. The next thing I hear is the front door closing and my palms started to sweat thinking that Hunter may have been wrong.

“Sorry I’m late,” I heard Tristan’s voice call through the house causing my breathing to go back normal. It had accelerated for like five seconds. He bound into the room with a smile on his face it turning into a look of question when he saw me at the table. “She decided to stay for dinner? Interesting.”

“No what was interesting was the position I caught them in, in Hunter room just a few minutes ago.” Hunter’s mom chuckled making Hunter’s cheek tinge red and making me hide my face in my hair. I looked at Hunter through my curtain of hair not believing my eyes. Hunter said every sexual comment in the book but once his family thinks he’s done something inappropriate he gets all shy.

Hunter’s mom sat out the roast and we got to eating right away Muse being the one to break the silence with her sudden declaration. “I like Cember! Are you and Hunter going to eat each others’ faces like Ryan did with that girl yesterday?”

That cause me to freeze up and Hunter eyes to snap open and up at his little sister. I wasn’t even bothered by the fact that his little sister thought I was going to kiss Hunter or how adorable she put kissing, I was more worried about the same thing Hunter was looking at her about.

She had only one side ponytail, in a large twisty hanging on side her face. She looked at Hunter while he was staring him down, like she said nothing important. “Ryan was here yesterday Muse?” She nodded her head excitedly and Hunter directed his attention to his mom who shrugged.

“I was going to tell you today. Actually he was over the day before yesterday but you were gone… all night in fact. So I didn’t.” His mom replied cutting into her food. Hunter whispered a ‘shit’ and looked at Tristan. They were speaking without voices but I knew that they were on the same page—whatever page that was.

Hunter made slight eye-contact with me before swiftly switching the subject. “So do I have to take the little squirt trick-or-treating this year?” He asked directing it towards his mom. His hand slithered over to my lap and without making a scene I pushed it away.

“No, I’ll be off work to take her around this year. Go to a party, have fun or something. Besides you were in jail last Halloween, you should enjoy this one.” His mom spoke nonchalant about his jail time. I looked up at his face to see his reaction; all I saw was his face blank before shrugging and nodding.

I didn’t know why bringing up jail bothered Hunter so much. I wanted to know why he went and why he got so defensive when someone brought it up.

And if Ryan was back, where was he lurking?

“So Tristan how’s your art?” Hunter’s mom asked and the rest of the evening went that way. Light banter and great conversation. It felt as great as it always does.

***

“You sure you’re Uncle is on desk duty this week? I wouldn’t want you to get caught with me.” Hunter spoke, the small dog tugging on his arm a little from the leash.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” I paused and took a breath of air looking up into the night sky. “Plus it’s a nice night. Not too cold, not too hot and Toto needed a walk.” I pushed a piece of hair from my face and closed my eyes for a couple of seconds.

When I opened them again, Hunter was glaring at Toto who felt the need to stop at ever fire hydrant, stop sign, and pole he saw.

“Hunter stop glaring at the dog and keep walking a bit, he’ll start to come.”  I advised softly yawning. I was really tired and I have no idea why.

The moon was twinkling above us, a few stars scattered here and there. When I yawned again Hunter smiled slightly and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me to his side. I struggled a little before just giving in because he wasn’t going to do anything but pull me back. I leaned my head onto his shoulder while he took me down a street—alley like. It was just another route to the park.

We walked along the sidewalk aimlessly; I got out of Hunter’s arms as soon as we got there. There were still a couple of children playing and a couple of couples sprinkled around. Toto trotted excitedly handling his business here and there.

“You do know that we have a poop scooping law right?” I asked Hunter while we were walking the small white dog that was squatting on the concrete. Hunter’s hair blew over into his face a little bit and I got lost for a minute. I shook it off and looked back at the dog, then up to the owner.

“Since when have you known me to follow the rules?” He asked me with an eyebrow cocked up. It was really attractive.

“’I’ll give that to you.” I agreed nodding my head. “But what if someone steps in it?” I whined really wishing he would pick it up. I pulled on his arm a little bit but he merely smiled at me before continuing to walk.

“You want to go touch it, then be my guest. They should watch where they step.” He shrugged looking at the leash in his hand. “God I feel like such a wuss with this dog.”

I crouched down holding the dog’s face in my hands “But you love him,” I cooed in that dumb baby talk voice.

“Yeah I guess.”                                                   

“I think it’s adorable.” I confessed playing the with the older dog’s paws. Toto was wagging his tail at me cheerily.

“So you think I’m adorable?” I heard Hunter say, so I looked up at him. He was biting his lip with a smile, looking the exact definition of seduction. He definitely knew what he was doing.

“I—uh—no that’s not what I meant!” I squeaked out and Hunter smirked picking up the small dog and walking back in the direction of his home.

“It’s okay September, it’s no secret but I think you’re adorable too.”

I frowned and I know I ruined whatever kind of moment with my next choice of words because Hunter sighed and kept walking. “You just want to sleep with me.”

“Perhaps June but perhaps not” And that perhaps is what made me uncomfortable.

***

On the day before Halloween, the gang all met at the garage to see what we were going to go as for trick-or-treating. I had a pimple the size of a blimp on my forehead. Hunter had to literally drag me out of my room to get me to face everyone else. Of course he didn’t have anything to say about it just “You look the same to me.” He’s annoying; the idiot.

Cj greeted Hunter the normal way these two always did. "So we decided not to dress up for Halloween Hunter?"

“Yeah, I decided to go as someone sexy…. That’s me so I don’t have to wear a costume.” His face broke out into a grin. “So I see you rented out the monster costume for the day. I probably should have gone as you. I might’ve won a contest.”

Reylor was sitting on the couch, her legs draping over the top of it. She was on her phone upside down. When she saw I was there, she bounded over with a skip or two added in. Then she titled her head and squinted at my forehead.

"Whoa look at the size of that thing it’s like a mini Andes." Reylor observed, causing everyone’s eyes to flash to my face. I merely turned to Hunter and glared at him for bringing me here.

“Well you won’t have to worry about a Halloween costume that thing is huge you could probably go as a wicked witch” Cj added with a chuckle.

“Thanks Cameron,” I responded with extra emphasis on his name. I have no idea what’s with him and his name. He glared at me, but I finished what I was saying anyway. “This has to go. It’s so huge and you guys are not helping.”

“We can’t help that you have something that big and gross growing out of your face.” Tristan pitched in not even bothering to look at me. I ran a hand down my face.

“I’d still do you.” Hunter replied with a careless shrug and a pleasant expression.

“Gee thanks, Hunter you’d have sex with any girl with two legs.” I retorted going to sit on one of the bar stools.

“Nah she could have one. I don’t discriminate.” He laughed and Cj high fived him.

I ignored the two idiots and looked at Peter and Jeremy who were passed out on the couches. I nodded my head towards the two wondering what was going on.

“They’ve been scouting out Ryan all night,” Reylor explained, pulling out nail polish from her purse and pulling Anna down so that she could do her nails. “So I think we should go as a good Angel and a bad angel, Anna. And December goes as Little Red Riding Hood.”

“If she goes as Red, then I’ll go as the wolf so I can sneak into her house and ravish you.” Hunter purred shooting several winks in my direction.

“Hunter, the wolf eats red and her grandma, and then gets killed by a lumberjack.” I drawled, slightly exasperated from the hazel-eye creature in front of me.

“I can do the fir—”

“I’m going to stop you right there and move on past the subject.” I rushed out blocking what he was going to say.

Cj laughed and leaned into his chair “I got an idea.” And I should’ve took the hint right there that I’d be half naked and angry on the sidewalk in front of the school.

***

“You look great December. Don’t worry, Reylor did a fantastic job on the makeup.” Anna vowed, elbowing me in the ribs.

“Yeah but I’m super uncomfortable. I’m like mocking him or whatever.” I stressed pulling on the shirt knowing that it wouldn’t help it.

Reylor slapped my hands away “Don’t tug at it, unless you want to have your chest to fall out the shirt.”

Reylor was a dead doll—kind of like the bride of chucky maybe? I’m not too sure. It was a black doll dress with stripes at the sleeves and on the end with fishnet stockings. And Anna was an angel with a traditional Indian twist on it—it was beautiful. She had gold and crystal garb around her. And here I was wearing an outfit like Sandy the end of Grease and Stephanie like in the beginning of Grease 2. I felt underdressed and a little embarrassed. Usually I could care less what someone thought of me, but what would Hunter think? I want to go home.

When Hunter showed up—before the other guys I analyzed his outfit. He was dressed normally. He had a dark navy blue Ralph Lauren hoodie on, dark jeans, and a smile. His eyes raked down my body painfully slow and I felt a little self-conscious. A bright smile illuminated his face, almost blinding, overtook his face. I was wearing a shirt that barely covered my stomach, a leather jacked and ripped jeans. I felt out of my element.

“You look hot.” Was his blunt statement, “So what, you were trying to go as me for Halloween? Because if so—sleeping with you tonight would be the oddest but sexiest night ever.” His mouth opened slightly as if he was thinking of the moment as we speak.

“She’s going as a bad girl and thanks to me that little pimple—” Reylor started but was cut off by Tristan.

“You mean humongous!”

She narrowed her eyes and shot a glare his way “As I was saying, I got that pimple gone. And now we have a bad-girl, I’m a bloody doll, Anna an Indian-Angel.”

Anna looked at all the boys, “So Hunter decided not to dress up; Peter is a sailor, Cj a soccer player, and Jeremy a street fighter. What are you suppose to be trying to pull off? A prince? Because if so, you’re far from it.”

“If that’s the case then you’re far from an angel. I’m actually a vampire.” He rolled his eyes, settling for a small insult. His blue eyes were narrowed and his mouth pulled into its usual frown.

“You would pick something dead. I mean anyone around you would rather be.” Anna quipped, turning on her heel and starting to walk into the neighborhoods.

Tristan was wearing a suit jacket that had long colars with vampire teeth and blood coming from the sides of his mouth, Jeremy was wearing no shirt, surprise there, with a black band around his head and his hands tied up, and Peter was wearing a sailor costume that looked very authentic.

Hunter grabbed Reylor and I’s hand and pulled us along. The silently fuming Tristan in tow, next to Cj who couldn’t contain his laughter and Peter and Jeremy were already down the street next to Anna.

We made it around the whole block gathering as much candy as they would give us and laughing at each others’ stories. Like Cj told us the story about one year on Christmas Reylor tried to sled down a hill but she only got one foot onto the sled before it took off and drug her all the way down the hill.

“She was screaming ‘HELP’ but what could we do?” Peter piped in with a deep voiced chuckle.  Reylor flipped them off and stuck her tongue out at them.

We passed a house that had piles of decoration outside and a sign that said ‘Haunted House Inside’. That made the boys turn around abruptly but my feet stayed planted firmly in the ground. There was no way I was going in there. I wasn’t a fan of being afraid, that’s why I didn’t enjoy Ryan’s threats—well one of the reasons.

The house was medium sized, a dark maroon color, with black shutters. It had a headless man out on the porch that I wasn’t sure if it was real guy in a costume or just a prop. We heard screams from inside and people running from the back so it had to be really scary.

The front walk had smoke coming from it—obviously an affect because I could see the smoke machines off to the side, with red splatters that I assumed to be fake blood up the walkway. There were skeletons here and there in the yard and even a cackling laugh sounding through the house.

 There was no way I was going in there without a fight.

I started to back away from the house only to be grabbed my Hunter and pulled into his side. “I won’t let go of you the whole time Cember. Scouts honor.” He saluted and started to bring me towards the house. I looked back towards the street and saw a dark figure disappear off to the side. That only made this whole experience even creepier. I mean this is Halloween; there were many crazy costumes though.

Anna and Cj were the first to enter the house, Anna gripping onto Cj’s arm making his soccer sleeve bunch up a little.

Reylor was flanked by Peter and Jeremy but I know that she wasn’t as scared as I was. She was a bit shaky but other than that she was fine. “I swear if there’s clown in there I will kick ass to get out of there.” Well I guess she had one fear.

We stepped up the wooden stairs, each creaking from our weight and even that scared me. Once we were in the house barely anything could be seen. It was dark and seemed impossible to navigate though if there wasn’t for the bright flickering flashes of the strobe lights. Hunter’s hand never let go of my arm while we were walking through.

We made it through half of the house a couple of things popping out on us causing Reylor, Anna, and I to scream our heads off and the sadistic boys to laugh till their hearts content.

There was a bowl full of candy on the counter as we trecked through the kitchen. "Hey guys!" I yelled through all the screams of everyone else in the house and the tape that was playing.

They came over to the bowl and starting grabbing handfuls, they including Anna and I. "Why dont we just take the bowl?" I offered. It's not like the other people will make it far enough or even actually see this so I didn't think I was doing anything too bad.

"Fitting your image are we?" Hunter commented and I smiled at him.

"Well I am dressed as a bad girl, I should live up to the image for a day." I couldnt believe that I actually flirted with Hunter. What was I thinking? I just let it go because Hunter didn't seem to pay it any mind. Thank goodness.

The group continued walking the door was visible now, only one light hanging from the top of the hall that we had to get through. Hunter was pulling me along chuckling till I was suddenly ripped from his hands and pulled into the dark.

“December?!” I heard him call looking for me. It made me feel a little better knowing that he wouldn’t leave me.

I turned in the room feeling for a light switch when I did I was face to face with someone who scared the living shit out of me.

Ryan.

“So we finally meet December; too much of a pretty girl for someone like my brother to be with. Why are you with him anyway? You know who I am right?” He asked a small smile slithering onto his face. I was literally shaking. I wanted to get as far away from this creep as I could, but I didn't see a way out.

I nodded meekly backing into what I think was a wall. The ‘wall’ fell through and Hunter caught me pulling me close. He glared at his brother who was looking at us with saccharine smile on his face. I swallowed nervously, my mouth suddenly dry. I was ready to leave.

“Hey little brother, long time no avoid aye? Well I was just telling your little girlfriend a little about you.” Then he casted his gray eyes over to me, “Ya see, my brother isn’t who you think he is. I don’t recommend getting too close to him.” Ryan shrugged wiping his hands off on his shirt.  Hunter was glaring something fierce at him and I was holding on to his hood tightly as if he’ll disappear and I’d be in this nightmare alone.

“He’ll only put you into a world of hurt and you’re a little too cute for that. I mean look at what happen to Reylor, she’s pretty weird.” He chuckled drily before continuing. I say you and your little pretty Indian friend get out while you two can.” He stepped closer and gripped my wrist painfully “Before you get hurt.”  Everything was moving very rapidly.

Hunter yanked my hand out of his grip and pushed me behind him. “Don’t touch her.” Hunter growled out moving closer to his brother who looked nonchalant about the whole ordeal. He made a small glance down at me and decided it was better to just leave.

Hunter cradled me close and pulled me out of the house and away from his brother, hopefully far away. Once we were out of the house he pulled me close and rested his head on top of mine.

“It’ll be fine December.” He promised, but I could only hope that was one he could keep.

***

Hunter and I met up with the gang, I was pushed into Hunter’s side a bit and gang was sitting on the curb cradling the bucket of candy we took from that house. Hunter and I made eye-contact about dropping the conversation till later and I agreed.

“What took so long?” Jeremy complained, “Tristan stole all the good candy and we had to almost break up a fist fight between him and Anna. Anna was winning.” Hunter grinned and I laughed at my friend who was off to the side glaring at Tristan and poking him with her finger, telling him off.

Tristan heard and replied “She was only winning because I wasn’t fighting back and I refuse to hit a girl no matter how bratty and annoying they are.”

I squeezed Hunter’s arm reassuringly before dragging my best friend away from the boy she was seconds away from clawing again.

“So that was scary as fuck, I’m never going into that place ever again and none of you idiots can make me.” Reylor pouted holding her pillowcase full of candy close to her. I silently agreed with her but for a totally diffrent reason. Well partially, because that place was scary before Ryan showed up; he just made it worse.

“Thanks for letting me strangle your arm Cj,” Anna giggled and he gave her one of his charming smiles.

“No problem. But you did say I can have all your butterfingers so hand them over.” Cj mused his smile never leaving his face. Cj was truly a flirt and he was very carefree about everything.

“Let’s head over to the diner around the corner,” Peter offered pointing in the direction of our cars.  “I got the SUV so we can probably squeeze into my car.

Once we made it back to Peter’s truck we headed to the diner listening to a bit of Hozier in the car on the way. The mood was definitely lifted from early. I was actually back to enjoying myself.

When we reached the diner Hunter kept a hand on the small of my back and instead of fighting him, I needed it there to reassure myself that I wasn’t afraid. I knew Hunter wouldn’t get the wrong idea at this point.

The diner was roller-skate 70’s theme so it was very adorable. We sat in a red Cadillac, circular booth and started to trade candy with each other. The perfect time for us to tell more stories from our childhoods together.

Anna and I told them about the time we went roller skating in pants way too tight and how they ripped when we took one step off the small cliff and onto the skating floor.

“Pants ripping happens to you often huh December,” Tristan proclaimed with a chuckle and I flicked my wrapper from my straw right between his baby blues.

We enjoyed the rest of the night and Hunter and I walked from the school to my house. Reylor was riding with Anna and Tristan with Jeremy and Peter.

The night was dark and a bit chilly, but it wasn’t quiet. You could still hear children’s playful laughter throughout the suburb and people walking past us.

Hunter and I didn’t speak, merely enjoyed each other’s presence. When we arrived at my house Hunter decided that he was going to stay over and with Ryan out there and with that encounter, I didn’t mind so much. First we had to go to Hunter’s house so that he could see Muse and grab some clothes.

We were greeted at the door by Toto “Hey, aren’t you suppose to be upstairs?” Hunter asked rubbing the dogs head. As if he actually understood him, he trotted upstairs not coming back down till Hunter was out of his room with his book bag in hand.

“Hunter! Loook I’m Rajah for Halloween.” Muse hollered from the top of the stairs. She bound down them in a tiger costume and her face painted orange with black and white stripes. Hunter’s mom did a great job with the makeup.

“And you look adorable,” He replied picking her up and hugging her.

“I know,” She beamed with her teeth covered in chocolate. I laughed because she was just like her brother.

“What?” Hunter inquired with a raised eyebrow, his hazel eyes shining a little.

“You and your sister are just alike.” I answered, shaking my head.

“What? Adorable? Yeah I know.” There was no point on fighting him about that. Hunter sat his sister back down on the floor and we made our way back to my house.

“So your sister decides to be Rajah from Aladdin instead of Jasmine like any other girl?” I giggled, slightly pushing him with my shoulder.

“I told you she was weird. I’m surprised she didn’t go as a Westerner.”

Somehow we ended up back in my room watching television. My parents were home so he had to come through the window—it felt a little Romeo and Juliet—esque although I wasn’t in love with him and trying to have sex with him.

"I’m just an average girl Hunter. I don’t see your fascination with me." We were on my bed, our candy reaching almost every part of the bed, for trading purposes. Annoying, but I still wanted to get his purpose for being around me out. The whole Ryan thing was on my mind and I would talk to him, but not at this moment. I wanted to end this night on a good note.

“If you count yourself as average, then I like average. I see nothing wrong with it. Plus I think you’re interesting.” Interesting? That word could mean so many things. But today I was going to leave it alone. Plus I wanted his Milkyway bar.

As the door came open Hunter fell off the bed and onto the ground and I lifted my head abruptly to see who was at the door.

“Sweetie I heard you talking? Is everything okay?”

“Yeah I was just on the phone with Ana!” That was the quickest lie I ever gotten out. She stared at me for a moment before setting my basket of laundry down and closing my door.

Hunter popped his head over the edge and looked at me.

“How did you—”

“Some things are better a mystery my dear June."

I couldn’t be less like you. I like old you like new. I like freedom, you like safety. While I call it free, you call it crazy. You like to say how you feel, I pretend my problems aren’t real. But you, you get it out of me. I tell you all my secrets, all my dreams and somehow it just works somehow we just click you know you have my heart.-Katy B, Blue Eyes COMMENT AND VOTE!

How'd you like Halloween? How do you feel about Ryan showing up? The gang and their antics? What about Cember doing something 'bad' (helping steal the candy)? What are you getting from the overall chapter? What did you love? Or dislike? Cutest moment? Funnest?

Next chapter you all will love the most. I can assure you that. And I will make sure not to take too long. Here's a clue: Vincent Van Gogh's famous painting. The main focus of the painting is the main focus of the next chapter. What's the key word?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
396K 9.9K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancΓ© when you whΓΈre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
184K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...
154K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...