Todoroki twin reader x bakugo...

By Gayfortoga1

Y/N the daughter of the no.2 hero. Y/N ran due to an incident that happened she kept her identify a secret. U... More

Curse( Edited)
Training ( Edited)
Author Note
Runaway ( edited)
New home
First day of school
New friends
sludge encounter
Entrance Exam
First Day at U.A High
Hangout with Porcupine Aka Bakugou
USJ attack
Author
Makin my own book
The catch
Author-chan note
Help me!!!
R.I.P
Discounted?
Hello
Date!?
Date pt.2
Author-note
100k
Happy Thanksgiving

The chase

7.4K 200 176
By Gayfortoga1

🔥❄️ POV

We were all standing bye the entrance in the USJ. Bakugou grabs Y/N by her collar.
"Why the hell did you lie?" She just stays quiet." K-kacchan let Y/N-chan explain she must have a good reason." He drops Y/N. " Tell me what was the reason you had to hide your true identity." She stays quiet "C'MON TELL US!!" She said something quiet but loud enough for us to hear. " What's the point of you all are gonna hate me anyway." My heart ached " Tch your pathetic." Everyone turned to walk out but they hesitated a little.

🥦 POV

As me and the class were walking past Y/N-chan I felt really bad I was gonna stay with her but I had to go get healed. Then I saw tears go down her face. " That's the first time I saw Y/N-chan cry" I thought.

🌌 POV (Midnight)

I was outside talking to the police and pro's on the situation with my niece. " Hey Bakugo don't you think that was a little unmanly." One of the students said." What are they talking about" I thought so I decided to ease drop. " Yeah what you did to Y/N was not cool." Then I saw Y/N run out of USJ crying ' What my niece is crying' and two Pros chasing after. "Y/N stop you need to get checked." I run to the other Pros "What happen?""Y/N  broke the steps and screamed that she should go die and ran." 'What the hell did those kids say to my niece' I walk over to the students. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY NEICE THAT MADE HER CRY AND RUN AWAY!!" The other Pros had to hold me back. " What your her aunt to what else is she hiding from us!" Bakugo yelled "YOU ASSHOLE OF A KID WE'RE ALL HER AUNTS AND UNCLES!!" I got out of there grips and went to choke Bakugo but Nezu stoped " Now midnight we don't want to get sued now do we?." Nezu pulled me away " But they made Y/N cry and run away and she said she should go die." He has a concerned look. " Ok let's send a search the she shouldn't have gone that far." I nod ' I hope she gonna be fine' i thought

🥦 POV
I heard Midnight say that Y/N- Chan said she should go die. " Hey Kacchan you actually went very far." I said and  anger risers in my body. He stayed quiet and walked away.

💪 POV ( Kirishima)

" But they made Y/N cry and run away she said she should go die." I heard midnight say " Hey did you guys hear that Y/N ran away?" I said with worry in my voice. "WHAT!" Almost everyone yelled " We have to find her!!" Toru yelled " Yeah it was are fault we didn't think about how she would feel." Momo said " How bout we meet up tomorrow and search for her." Mina said.
" Ok let's meet up at the park down xxx street!" 'I hope Y/n doesn't do anything to hurt herself'

Timeskip next day Kirishima POV

I walk to the park and saw everyone there.
"Okay since everyone is here we should think about the places Y/N would go." We turned to Midoriya "Midoriya where did you and Y/N go the most!" Iida yelled " M-me and Y/N would always go to this cafe that was a little weird." We were confused at first. " Ok c'mon let's find her!" Then Bakugou walks up " I'll go with you since it's my fault." The girls giggled " Aww do you care alot for Y/N?" They say " SHUT UP!!"

We get to the cafe and me,Sero,Kaminari were dying " Bhahah she takes you to a BL cafe Bhahahah!!"

We walk in a look around for H/C haired girl. "Hello how may I help?" A femine voice say I look and see the cutes girl. Minenta looks under her dress 'Hold up I thought this was a BL cafe?' I thought "Minenta stop it's a trap." He passes out and the so called girl kicks his face " You ever do that again I'll kill you." Iida scolded minenta " Uh yes you can help us have you seen a girl name Y/N?" He smiles "Little sis yes She's in one of are Private room she doesn't like being near people."He walked away and gestures for us.

He walks in to see Y/N eating coffee jelly " little sis you have company." She looks up and her eyes widen. She runs out and we chase her " Thanks!" I yelled and we chased after Y/N outside but she just disappeared.

" What the hell she that fast?" Todoroki shakes his head " No she just using her quirk to hide so she is just someone else right now." We nod " Ok well what do we know only Y/N has." We think and Midoriya comes up with an idea " She loves nature
and she goes to a forest to calm down." We nod " Lead the way."

We get to this gate that says " No trespassing" " Midoriya you know that we are breaking the law right?!" Iida yells " It's ok the owner of this place lets us come back here all the time." He gives a smile ," Ok let's go." Walk in the gate and see woods and flowers that I have never seen before. " Wow it's so beautiful." Ayoma says and and stares at the fourth wall." Ayoma don't break the fourth wall author-chan might do something to you."
" Oh you know it Ayoma you won't be able to have your sparkle and Kirishima baby you have to kiss Bakugou."

"NANI!!" I yelled " No not my sparkles please."

" Sorry I can't afford to break it anymore."

" Wow look at that water fall." Tsuya says
"Yeah Y/N-chan usually like to hang out with the wolves over there." He points at the water fall " Wait is there a secret cave?" Midoriya nods " Y/N-chan liked to bring me and kacchan there to play with the wolves." We jumped down in the water and walked through the water fall and see a cave with flowers blankets and a fire.

💥 POV

We walk in to the familiar cave.  Then we hear a growl " What was that?" I look to see scar " Hey boy do you know where Y/N is?" I asked.

He licks my face " Ok that's enough can you take us to her and those are good people." The wolf walks away and we follow.

Then we get to the flower room. " It's like a fairy tale!!" Pink chick yelled " Yeah Y/N-chsn planted these flowers and seed when it was just one rose bush." Deku said
" Hey you guys here that." A beautiful angle sung like there was no tommorow.

  I'm gonna make up my own lyrics but the beat you make ok

I wish I could turn back time

So I could fix my mistakes and make the right decision

I wish I never ran away

I wish I never lied to my friends

It's all my fault

It will repeat again

With me just running and hiding
From them

Oh why

Why did I make such a stupid mistake

I wish I could turn back

I wish I never lied to the one's I love

This is my fault

And I'm the one to blame

I'm just gonna make the same mistake

I wish I could say sorry to your face

Ok that was probably terrible so yeah.

We walk to the voice and see a black haired girl hugging a pillow and crying as the wolf's circle around her. " Guys why am I so stupid why can't I just tell people who is am and not be scared I didn't even think about how they would feel I just assumed the worst." She sniffles but doesn't recognize us. " Arf!!" ' Damnit that damn mutt' She jumps up. " What the hell scar why'd you lead them here?!" The wolf just wagged it's tell.

She runs the other way. " Leave me alone." She builds a wall ( * cough* Donal
d Trump * cough*) and  blocks are way but I just make it in time. " Yo Bakugou we can't break it so you have to get Y/N." Dunce faced yelled " DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" I yelled. I run to Y/N " Oi stop." She stops but looks back and runs " I'm sorry!!" She yells. I blast my way in front of her and pin her to the wall. " Hey why are you running from me." She looks down " I know you guys just hate me like you said I am PATHETIC!!!" She yelled.

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed and I will make a part two and please comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 366 58
'The next time we meet will be on opposite ends of a battlefield.' ~ Hinami Hata. The adopted daughter of Present Mic and Eraserhead and one of this...
812K 26.7K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
138K 2.6K 12
(y/n) is cute, pretty, and powerful. The only girl who's a multiple quirk yielder, makes her better than the rest. All too powerful. But, what if thi...
23.1K 990 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...