Daughter of Aizawa (True Colo...

By Toomuchnow

(y/n) Aizawa, daughter of the pro hero Erasure head was like any other teenager... Dreaming of becoming a her... More

Important information
I: Where it all starts
II: Interaction 1
III: Training?
IV: Interaction 2
V: Peaceful morning
VI: Unpleasant Presence
VII: First Hurdle
VIII: Beginning of the End pt.1
IX: Beginning of the End pt.2
X: Mysterious girl
XI: Hospital
XII: Aizawa's Daughter?!
XIII: Declaration? Strange feelings...?
XIV: Assigned Training
XV: Acceptance
XVI: Trust
XVII: Break time!
XVIII: The night before the sports festival
XIX: U.A. Sports festival... Start!
XX: Finish Line
XXI: Creating teams
XXII: Cavalry Battle Begins
XXIII: Results
XXIV: Calm before the storm
XXV: Heartache
XXVI: Battle On!
XXVII: Explosive
XXVIII: Friends or Foes?
XXIX: Quarter Finals
XXX: Winners!
XXXI: Thoughts
XXXII: Unexpected Visit
XXXIII: Arcade
XXXIV: Picture
XXXV: Names
XXXVI: Crush
XXXVII: Internships!
XXXVIII: Work...?
XXXIX: Think kitten
XL: End of Internships
XLI: Yes or No?
XLII: A start
XLIII: The past
XLIV: Text messages
XLV: Finals panic
XLVI: Prepping
XLVIII: Awkward Greeting
XLIX: Practical Exam (pt. 1)
L: Fight!
LI: Practical Exam (pt. 2)
LII: Team Impossible
LIII: Out and About
LIV: Carnival
LV: Birthday
LVI: End of the night
LVII: Pool
LVIII: Why?
LIX: Comfort
LX: Two of Four Wild Cats!
LXI: Food
LXII: Bonding
LXIII: Emotions
LXIV: I...
LXV: Targets
LXVI: Alert
LXVII: Search
LXVIII: Captured
LXIX: Plan
LXX: The truth
LXXI: Evil
LXXII: Rescue till the End
LXXIII: Days on
LXXIV: Recovering
LXXV: New Room
LXXVI: Memory?
LXXVII: Lost
LXXVIII: Useless thoughts
LXXIX: Move on! It's for your health!
LXXX: Back at it
LXXXI: Friends
LXXXII: Midoriya's Theory
LXXXIII: Before the Exam
LXXXIV: Provisional License!
LXXXV: Onto Phase Two
LXXXVI: Recuse mission!
LXXXVII: Pass or Fail?
LXXXVIII: Strange... & a fairy?!
LXXXIX: Surprise!
XC: One, two, three, maybe four
XCI: That girl

XLVII: Studying

10.2K 367 699
By Toomuchnow

A/N: You are being warned. I repeat, WARNEDDDD (I'll leave it a surprise).

★------★------★------★------★------★

It was the Saturday before finals, which also meant it was the Saturday I was going to Bakugo's house for the first time. It was late morning, even though I've been awake since dawn, but my nervous ass also said, hey we aren't sleeping today!

I rolled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up. I went to the closest, looking through it. It was warm today, but also I was feeling lazy, so I pulled out my oversize (f/c) t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. I changed into the clothes and sat in front of my vanity, brushing my hair.

---★---

I went downstairs and immediately noticed my dad's black boots were missing, however, there was a note on the door that said to study hard and to text him when I got back from Mina's.

Long story short, I kind of told him a simple white lie that I was going over to Mina's house to study for the day. Oops?

I went into the kitchen and towards the fridge. Opening it I pulled out two slices of bread and put them in the toaster. Waiting for them to come out, I scrolled through my phone noticing text messages from the group chat I was in with the other girls.

---

BestPink: GUYS I'M SO DEAD. THIS WRITTEN EXAM IS GOING TO BURN MORE THAN MY ACID.

Jack-Jack: I mean, you should be been studying a long while ago Mina...

BestPink: I DID! I STUDIED WITH (Y/N) LAST SATURDAY AND THEN WITH YOU GUYS AT YAO-MOMO'S!

Jack-Jack: That's not really studying... - _ -

Ocha: Is that all the studying you did?! (・。・)

Torie: IT'S OKAY MINA! Didn't Momo help you and Kyoka yesterday? And (y/n) gave us all her notes! I'm sure you'll be fine! (^^♪

BestPink: I just want to go to the training camp! IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

Ocha: THINK POSITIVE!

Tsuie: Ribbit. Mina, it's never too late to start cramming. Good luck!

BestPink: ( ・ั﹏・ั)...

Torie: I mean you can't be as bad as Kaminari, think of it like that! He was last on the midterms!

BestPink: (ToT) Toru!!

---

I started giggling. I mean, I did tell Mina to start studying a while ago but she never listens to anyone until the last minute.

The toaster popped in front of me, "Toast! I cheered, taking the two pieces of bread out but dropped them on the counter since they were still overly hot.

I grabbed a plate from the dish rack and picked them up quickly, placing them there and heading over to the table. I sat down eating the toast and texted back in the group chat.

---

Me: I told you to study when I handed you my typed up notes Mina!

BestPink: (y/n)!!! Come study with me!

Me: I'm busy today. (゜゜)

BestPink: YEAH? YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO BE WITH BAKUGO.

Me: ...

Torie: AH? BAKUGO? WHAT? ( ゚д゚)

Jack-Jack: Wait hold up, why would you be with him?

Ocha: PEEP DID IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN? DID YOU (?_?)...

Tsuie: Mina you should've waited for (y/n) to tell us instead of blurting it out just now.

BestPink: I DIDN'T BLURT ANYTHING...

Me: MINA YOU DID.

Torie: ARE YOU AND BAKUGO A THING?

Jack-Jack: Oh wow, I'm shocked. I thought it'd be Todoroki considering you guys hang out a lot.

Me: Ugh... I was trying to wait till after finals but I guess I can't now. Yes, Bakugo and I are like together. Like actually together.

Torie: I'M SCREAMINGGGGGGGG.

Jack-Jack: That's a handful...

Ocha: AHHHHHHHH!!

Tsuie: (`')

BestPink: I'M SORRY (y/n)!!! BUT YOU'RE GONNA BE WITH HIM TODAY RIGHT?

Me: Yeah, we planned this a week ago. He's going to help me go over some stuff at his.

BestPink: Ba-dump. Really~? Just that? Hehe...

Me: MINA STOP! YOU'RE ALWAYS TEASING!

BestPink: BUT, YOU MAKE IT SO EASY!

---

I put my phone on vibrate, putting it on sleep mode. I can't believe she just said that in the group chat. I sighed, finishing my toast and placing the plate in the sink. Whatever, it's out the way now at least. Hopefully, the rest of the world doesn't find out about it.

I picked my keys up and bag making my way to the door and started heading off to his house.

---★---

I stepped in front of his house, in awe. I'm glad his house is the complete opposite of Shoto's... it was modern, but still a lot bigger than mine. I shook the thought off and walked to the front door, knocking on it. There was no answer the first time, so I knocked again. Suddenly, I heard running footsteps coming towards the door. It swung open, revealing my 'lovely' boyfriend.

"You good there?" I said, putting a hand on my hip.

"YES. EVERYTHING'S FINE." he snapped, stepping aside and welcoming me into the house.

"Wow, what kind of job do your parents even have?" I asked.

He clicked his tongue, "You can use the extra pair of slippers there and my dad is a designer,"

"Oh, interesting..." I kicked my sneakers off and slipped into the provided slippers. Bakugo walked ahead of me, making me follow him like a duck. We headed up to the second floor to where the living area was.

"We can study here, I guess," He said, shrugging before leaving the room to get his things. I dropped my bag on the floor in front of one of the couches and started looking around. The wall in front of me was lined with a giant bookcase, while the other was a completely plain yet aesthetically pleasing white wall. There was a coffee table in the middle of the two couches and a circle rug under it.

"What are you looking at?" Bakugo said, walking into the room with his notebooks and bag.

"Nothing, it's so simple yet elegant here. Completely different from my house," I chuckled, plopping down on one of the couches.

"Tch, it's not that great," He said, putting his things down on the table and sitting next to me. He started organizing his things by each subject. I leaned down to grab my bag and pulled my typed up notes on the table, "But it is. It's simple but it has a cozy feel to it,"

He shrugged, "So, what do you want to start on first?"

"How about math?" I shrugged, "It was one of my weakest subjects on the midterm..."

Bakugo grabbed the notebook I had in my hand and started writing down a bunch of math problems. He then took his notebook out and showed me the work he did for the first question, guiding me through it.

"Oh..."

"Idiot,"

"HEY!"

"You do this one now, while I look through the other subjects,"

I nodded, sighing, "Yes sirrrr!"

---★---

After a few hours of going over math by myself with Bakugo's help and me helping him with history, I threw my head back on the couch, "I can't do this anymore! All I see are equations!"

He was still busy studying over the content quietly as if he didn't hear me. I looked at him surprised. He's never really this quiet... what a shock. Then, an idea came to my head. I got up, taking the notes from him and throwing it in the pile of papers that were spread out on the table.

"HELLO? I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF READING SOMETHING," he shouted, looking up at me.

I cocked my head to the side, "Yeah, but it's been hours!"

"YOUR POINT?"

I crossed my arms, "My point is, I'm tired of this and need a break!"

He leaned back, "What the hell do you want me to do about it?"

"Entertain me!" I jumped.

"Entertain you? Tch, what do you want me to do?" he said, rolling his eyes.

I smirked, grabbing his arms and straddled myself on his lap. His face grew red, "W-WHAT AR--"

I put a finger to his mouth, "Nothing," I turned around and grabbed the papers he was reading, "This is just better,"

"Bullshit,"

"Huh?"

He snatched the papers, throwing them behind. "KATS? I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO STUD--"

"Not when you're like this," he said, glaring at me. His crimson orbs were staring into my (e/c) eyes. He placed his hands on my hips gently and started tugging on my shirt.

"K-Kats..." I stuttered as a blush started to settle on my cheeks. He didn't respond as he continued to stare in my eyes. This is like the first time we looked into each other's eyes but this time... it's different.

I felt his hands trailing up my body until they reached my neck. He didn't try choking me, instead, he leaned closer in, "Why do you do this?" he whispered in a husk voice.

I felt a chill go down to my back. Playing dumb I questioned him, "What do you mean?"

He cupped my cheeks, pulling me a few centimeters closer to his face, "You know exactly what you're doing,"

"No--,"

Before I could finish, he crashed his lips on mine, causing me to flinch back and almost fall off him. He quickly moved his hand from my cheeks to my back, supporting me with his hands.

"Mm?!"

He aggressively pushed on me, one slipper falling off. Unaware of my own actions, I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

He bit my bottom lip, making me whimper as he broke away from the kiss.

"K-Katsuki-kun..."

He looked at me with a slight lust in his eyes before he roughly kissed me again.

I gripped the back of his shirt, leaning on him. He moved his hands down my hips and towards my thighs, where he started rubbing them gently. A chill went down my back again by his touch. I bit his lower lip, feeling the tip of his tongue on my teeth. Slowly, I parted my lips to allow his tongue to collide with mine, slowly battling for dominance.

"Mm?!"

I tried holding myself back on making any weird noise but one happened to slip out in between the heated session as I tried to get air.

He backed away, breaking the kiss once again as a trail of saliva parted, "(y/n)..."

I stared into his eyes, panting like a mess.

It was only a kiss, right? Why do I want more?

I let the back of his shirt go and cupped his cheeks, staring intensely at his swollen pink lips.

Oh, they're so irresistible to back away from looking like that.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stared into his eyes, "Katsuki..."

He hummed, drawing closer.

Once again, I leandd in, biting at his lower lip softly. He let a small grunt out before fully plundering his tongue back into my mouth for a second round.

---★---

The never-ending tongue fight finally came to an end when Bakugo backed away from my lips. A trail if saliva followed.

He noticed the trail of saliva at the corner of my mouth. He smirked, bringing his thumb up to my mouth, wiping it away as he continues to catch his breathe,  "When..."

"Shh," I purred, licking his finger before pushing it away. I leaned into his neck and started nibbling at his jaw and down to his collarbone, leaving small lovebites.

He let a pleasuring sigh out. I backed and looked up at him with a smirk and glossy eyes, causing him to turn into a red mess.

"Shit head,"

I cocked my head to the side, "Hm?"

"D-don't play coy..." he mumbled.

I shook my head until I felt parts of his hair brush against my face. He leaned into my ear closely, "It's only worse for you," he hummed. I felt my face burn up more, leaning on him and pressing my chest against his. He squeezed my thighs, trailing his hands to my inner thighs, towards the bottom if my shorts. I lifted myself up slightly enough for him to tug on my shorts, reavling a thin elastic from my panties. I felt him smirk and blow on my ear before he began to nibble on it gently.

"Ngh..."

I sat back and started quirming. That's when I felt a weird yet extremely satisfying pleasure down below.
"Ah..." A small moan escaped from my lips.

"That--,"

"Mm... Don't say it," I mumbled.

He smirked again, causing my entire body to heat up and pressing against his body more. He started to slowly kiss down my neck and to my collarbone. I felt goosebumps and a shiver going down my spine. That's when he decided to bite down on my neck roughly.

"W-Wait..." I whispered, following in the direction that he was pushing in. His hair brushed against my skin as he shook his head and continued. He moved to different regions of my neck until he hit the nip of my neck where my sweet spot was. Surprised by the feeling, I let a gasp out.

He moved away and looked at me with a smirk, "Oh?"

"N-no~,"

"Shut up," he said, as he resumed to bite and suck on the same spot. I gripped his shoulders with my hands, biting my bottom lip.

"(y/n), don't hold back now... that's not a good choice..." he said with lust in between kisses.

My throat was going dry, trying to hold in any my sounds. He's doing this on purpose...

His hands started roaming up slowly from my shorts and up the curves of my body until he reached underneath my shirt. Teasingly, he lightly patted my sides, making circular motions with his fingertips. His light touches caused me to moan into his ear.

He grunted softly, pacing his hips into mine.

I felt... Him getting stiff by the second. The affection he was giving me on my neck was causing me moan out constantly as I started to dig my nails into his shoulders.

He let another groan out again, "God..." He mumbled.

---★---

Caught up in the moment, Bakugo's groans grew louder and intense in my ear. Confused, I opened my eyes, realizing what I was doing. My hips were grinding into his at a steady pace, leaving an overwhelming sensation. My eyes went wide, what am I doing?! Why am I doing?! Oh my god.

I tried to stop and pull away, but his hold around the middle of my back was too strong for me to move. His fingers were messing around with the clasp of my bra but stopped when he felt me jerking away. He moved his hands down to my hips, pulling on my shorts, making me gasp in pleasure, "Katsuki..."

"Mmm...?" He hummed, trailing his fingers into the belt loops. He forcefully held onto them, applying enough pressure that caused me to feel his stiffness poke at me.

A loud moan escape from my lips and into his ear. He twitch, mumbling my name in a low voice, "(y/n)..."

---★---

We continued doing this for who knows how long. He tried muffling his sounds by burying his face in my neck only to fail. His warm breath against my skin was driving me crazy as his voice echoed in the room with mine.

I grabbed his hands, bringing them up to my sides and placing my hands on his shoulders. I started taking the lead, grinding against him faster. He looked at me panting, his face completely red and sweaty. His eyes filled with lust and exhaustion brought me over the top.

"K-K-Katsu--,"

"Mm--,"

He threw his head back, biting on his bottom lip. He was pulling my shirt up, revealing my stomach as he created a small ball of fabric in his hand. The cool air hit me, making me squirm and push down on him. His eye twitched slightly making me go over the top of my heat. The knot in the pit of my stomach was about to release the doorbell went off.

Bakugo snapped his head up and out of his heat with wide eyes. He suddenly pushed me off him in annoyance and fear.

"GAH!"

★------★------★------★------★------★

A/N: So this chapter is extremely long... (about 2.5k words without including the author notes) but hey you weren't expecting that huh? SKSKS. LOOK, WHO NEEDS INNOCENCE ANYWAYS. I was screaming when I was writing this chapter up because my heart and mind or just everything, in reality, was not prepared for it no matter how many outlines I had already...

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a comment and vote!

Love always, Kay ♥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
349K 8.8K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
1.6M 45.5K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...
654 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...