π’žπ“π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ π‘œπ’» π“Šπ“ƒπ‘’π“π“…π‘’οΏ½...

Von Utdaan

"Namjoon?" Kim Namjoon slowly turned around while shaking. He didn't know who was going to be there, or what... Mehr

Class Of Unexpected| BTS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
R.I.P Jonghyun
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Going to delete later. But...
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Break!
Authors Note
Explanation

Chapter 28

1.1K 58 47
Von Utdaan

      Namjoon's P.O.V

      Nobody said a word.

The seven boys simply stared at each other. Some in astonishment, and some in disgust. I think you can tell who was disgusted in this situation.

      "Oh, seven boys in one group. Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand!" Says Mrs. Yu as she looks back at her clipboard to read the names of the rest of the groups.

      None of the seven boys were listening. All they did was continue to stare at each other. The only person who seemed to be oblivious of the situation is Taehyung. Taehyung was sitting in his chair while kicking his legs, with his signature boxy smile. He must be happy to be in the same group with Jeongguk.

      Great.  Namjoon mentally sighs as he lets his head fall to the scratch-proof table. Luckly I'm in a group with Seokjin. And Jonghyun seems nice. But Hoseok? Come on!

~      ・         *        ・       ~

      The seven boys awkwardly sat at two wooden tables that where pushed together. Namjoon felt Hoseoks murderous glare glued onto him, the only thing the poor teen going do in response is lock his eyes on the floor. He clutched Seokjins hand subconsciously, sweat pouring down his forehead. His anxiety is breaking out already.

     Tired of the awkwardness, Hoseok (out of literally anyone else) was the first to speak. "I just want to let you know, if any of you guys make me do any work, I'll have your head by tomorrow morning," he snarled, his arms crossed and his wolf ears flat against his hair. "So don't consider it."

     Seokjin just opening his mouth slightly in astonishment, not liking the statement the younger delivered at all. "Um, sorry to burst your Bubble, but you can't not do any work. No matter what, you have to play your part," he replied, sounding strangely calm.

     Hoseok just looked at the older with mixed emotions, slightly surprised and slightly irritated. "Um, sorry to burst your bubble," he mimicked. "But yes I can. Did you forget who I am? It's been a while sence someone had talked to me like that."

      "And, it won't be your last. Do you really think I care about your legacy or whatever? You would be a fool to think you scare me," the elder teen replied, unleashing his true sassy tone.

      "Seokjin. . ." Namjoon muttered to seokjin, hating the way he was speaking to Hoseok. Hoseok for crying out loud. If anything, Namjoon did not want his love interest to get hurt in any way possible. Heck, I'm pretty sure his heart would shatter if Seokjin where to fall and scrape his knee or something. Namjoon couldn't bare thinking about how Hoseok would torture Seokjin if he kept this attitude up. Hoseok is probably plotting his death plan at the very moment.

     "Oh and by the way, I never liked your new hair cut-

     "OKAY that's enough horse play, hey that rhymed, anyway, shouldnt we start assigning parts and create our game plan?" Jonghyun spoke, obviously freaked out from all the tension as well.

      "Nobody talk to me and let me do my own thing." Yoongi said with his arms crossed. "Oh... and I'm doing the background music." Yoongi continued.

Silence spread upon the groups table. How come Yoongi didn't want anyone to talk to him? It's a group project, it requires communication. Surely he's just shy and doesn't want to have any conversations with anyone, right?

The uncomfortable silence was put to a much wanted end when Jonghyun sighed. "I wanted to work on the background music." he pouted. "Can I work on it with you?" He shyly asked.

"Um... did you not just listen to a word I said, leopard boy? I'm doing it by myself. That's final." Yoongi said bluntly.

"Yeah. It's not like your good at it anyway. Just let the more experienced man do his thing. You can go sit in the corner or something throughout the project." Hoseok snickered. "Dang. I really wish it was just Yoongi and I for this project. I don't feel like carrying the weight of six other people for this project." Hosoek said whilst throwing his arm over Yoongis shoulder.

"So what happened to you not doing anything for the project while we work?" Seokjin questioned, even though it didn't sound like a question. More like a ha-I-just-called-you-out statement.

"Why you-"

"Plus, why are you acting like this whole project is being controlled by you? You may be the alpha of your little gang, but this is a music project. If we are even to have a leader, it most definitely wouldn't be you." Seokjin said while leaning back in his small chair, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me, I am the most qualified to be the leader of this group." Hoseok said back, desperate to prove himself right.

"Oh really? How?"

"Let's see here... so this group, besides me and Yoongi, consist of a bad-boy wannabe who I beat the shit out of, a weird lunatic who can't remember  their own birthday, a twink, a midget who would probably be busy getting girls then working with us, a mentally challenged boy, and a guy who is almost as mentally challenged and the mentally challenged boy but has a screwed up backstory behind him." Hoseok pointed out.

      Jimin rolled his eyes at the brutally honest review on the six boys while taking out his laptop. Seokjin opened his mouth and chuckled sarcastically at the word "twink".  Taehyung mouthed the words,  "I have a birthday?". Jeongguk flattened his rabbit ears as he recalled the horrible event of him being basically murdered by Jung Hoseok. Jonghyun simply looked at Jeongguk in surprise, waiting for him to stand up for everyone, but all the lost-in-space teen did was stare out the window. Namjoon blushed as harsh thoughts seeped into his brain. Do people really see me as a mentally challenged idiot who has an even worse back story? I guess everyone loathes me. . . That same itchy feeling rises in his wrists.

      "I see you're all quiet now," Hoseok chirped. "Good. Let's keep it that way-"

     "According to the rule guide on her teacher page, it says doing a music video of some sort is extra credit," Jimin interrupted while turning his screen so everyone could see. "And I wanna get an above average grade, so let's do that." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Hoseok slowly and deadly turned his head to Jimin, his eyes bloodshot. "Is this turning into a game? Because if one of you guys decide to Interrupt me again we gon' have some issues-"

"Can I write the song-" Jeongguk started.

"Ooh I wanna write the song!" Namjoon interrupted bluntly.

"... Okay I guess it really doesn't matter who writes the song." Jeongguk replied, looking surprised. Wow, that was the first time I heard him talk without stuttering. What a time to be alive.

     "Alright, everyone, listen your annoying asses up!" Yoongi boasted, clearly not caring that there where other people in the classroom besides them. "We are all talking over each other and nothing is getting done!" he complained. "So I'm going to set things straight. I'm going to do the background music along with Jong Hyun. Namjoon, your writing the song, right?"

      Namjoon nodded shyly.

      "Good. Now before we get into all of that, I want all of you guys to tell me if you prefer singing or rapping." he said while taking out a peace of paper and pencil from God knows where. Everyone just looked at each other silently. We can already tell this guy is the control freak.

      Jimin was the one who broke the silence. "I prefer singing." he said, not looking up from his computer.

     "I second that," Seokjin concluded. "Taehyung likes singing as well." he said while nodding at the confused other. He probably doesn't remember his hobbies too well, so the lynx-mixed student spoke up for him. Also, the poor teen was too busy pondering about when his birthday was rather than listening to the conversation.

     "I prefer singing as well," Jeongguk stated, inching closer to Taehyung. "But i'll take on rapping as well."

      "Okay... good. What about you... uh... Namjoon?" Yoongi asked while pointing his direction at the shy kid of the group.

      "I... uh... rapping?" Namjoon asked while keeping his head to the floor. God this is embarrassing.

      "Okay... Hobi?"

      Hoseok just shrugged. He's never really been that much into music before. He just likes to dance. He thinks about it, but tries not to take long so people don't think he actually cares about the project. "Vocals maybe?"

      "How about rapping? I mean, we already have enough vocalist." Yoongi states.

      Hoseok frowns. "Whatever."

      "Okay. Now that that's over with, we can finally begin. So, what should the song be about?" Jimin ask, not taking his eyes away from his laptop screen even for a second.

      "I'll figure it out on my own." Namjoon says. When Namjoon makes songs, he puts his own feelings into it. He doesn't need other people telling him what to do when writing songs, it will just make him confused. He wants to it be fresh in his mind when he writes it, and come up with lyrics on the way.

      "We kind of have to know so I can work on the background music..." Yoongi says with an attitude.

      "Yeah, we're all in this together." Says Jonghyun.

      "Well I'll just let you look at it every once in a while. I don't need help with the song." Namjoon said while taking out a piece of paper from his matte black binder, getting ready to write.

"Make sure it's not sappy or whatever shit you are interested in," Hoseok insisted. "Make sure theirs action."

"Okay. . ." Namjoon agreed even though he wasn't so fond of the idea.

"And make sure theirs more vocal than rap," Jimin said, making eye contact with Namjoon. "We aren't sound cloud rappers."

"Okay-"

"Hey pretty boy, nobody asked for your opinion." Hoseok snapped.

"I did." Jimin clapped back.

A minor argument quickly arose between the two. Yoongi tried to calm the teens down before it got too out of hand, but he ended up joining. Jeongguk just covered his face and looked down in pure shame and embarrassment. Namjoon wanted to do the same but he was too sad to. He had been writing music lyrics for as long as he could remember. And all the little songs he made came purely from his heart and his heart only. With all of the weird and unreasonable requests, he was quickly becoming overwhelmed and anxious.

Seokjin seemed to have quickly taken notice of this, therefore clutching Namjoons hand and saying, "I trust Namjoon."

All of the loud bickering came to an end rather quickly and all turned to meet Seokjins chocolate-glazed eyes. Seokjin just spoke briskly. "I'm sure he'll make a song that we all like and would want to present to the class. You guys are just overreacting.

     "Stop arguing and give him a chance."

A/N

Hello everybody! Just incase you didn't read the announcement posted on my profile, we weren't able to upload a new chapter last week because we where on vacation! And we would rather spend time with out family while on vacation other than be on our phones. Hope that is understandable!

And yes, this chapter was on crack lmao. Don't worry, there probably won't be any more chapters like this one.

Have a nice day/night!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
285K 8.8K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
15.1K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
136 8 1
Pushed to his limits. Slowly falling apart. On the cusp of collapse. But even then he wouldn't utter a single word of his struggles even when asked...