You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 22

1.8K 250 69
By NeilAvni_love

💖💖

"Why are you laughing pagal" Neil said smiling confusingly staring at Avni..

"I don't know why mujhey bahut hashi aarai hai" Avni again chuckled staring at his confused face.

Few hours back

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

"Yeh kya phika phika mehendi function hai!! koi gaanato bajao bhai" Sweta almost screamed addressing everyone present over there in the hallway.

The guests was kind of waiting for something like this to be happened but were hesitant to approach the most reserved person Dr.Reyaansh. As soon as Sweta stated almost that everyone started hooting along with her excitingly..

"Okkky okkky shanth we had already planned with this part of celebration since morning...haina Aman!!" Juhi grimaced towards Aman.

Aman nodded in response grinning broadly.

"To hojaye" Juhi said aloud roaming her eyes around not at any particular person.

"Hojjaye" Sweta responded excitedly whereas everyone follow them by there cheers equally.

Aman and Juhi excuses themselves and went outside leaving everyone perplex there. Within few minutes some noise has been heard from outside and then being demented people started moved slowly to the lawn followed by many hastening steps behind.

As there was already organised a huge sitting arrangement for the haldi next morning. Neelama with the help of some other ladies they settled Aravi in a comfortable couch with her Mehendi filled arms and legs that was almost dried up now...

So the actual celebration starts now on...

Juhi and Aman made everything clear to the DJ that what kind of tracks they want to be played...
So everyone is in the verge of their excitement to pull out their best performances tonight..

So it has started with a dhamaka song paring Aman and Juhi..

Making her steps matching with the bits Juhi ran to the centre surrounded by the guests..
I like Dandiya
I like garba
But If you really wanna party
Throw your hands up and twist'em around
Do the Bhangra everybody
C'mon do the Bhangra everybody..
Do the Bhangra everybody...

Sweta joined- Nothing like my Jatt Mahiya
Nothing like my mutiyara
Nothing like some Kangna Sagna
And laung Da laskara

Buggi te wuggi main giddha gholna

Juhi- I, to go crazy k jab vajde
Punjabi wedding song
Dholon k beaton pe
Mainta dolna

Aman- Haaye sharam chadd ke
Laga jhatke hai ismein nothing wrong...

Yeh jodi

Aman- jannato ki lagey meherbaani dancing between Neil and Avni..

Yey Jodi

Juhi staring at Ayan who is standing afar leaning to the drinks counter sipping his drink and watching the performances- Haan mujhey bhi aisi jodi hai banani..

Yey Jodi

Aman dragged Prakash to join Sweta..
Apni hatheli or laquirein sath sath ho
Jinpe Mubarak barshatein qaaynath Karti hai

Prakash- baat mithaiya lakh badhaiyan may you live long!! caressing Aravi's hair.

Bebe looking at Avniel lovingly- karo Rabko hazaron shukrana
Ghar merebhi Nazar Nazrana..

Kar tere barga hi tere jaisa hi changa maahiya.. Avni glanced at Neil who is busy laughing with Aman.

Juhi- Senti main Hoti aur mental dholna. dragging Avni and Neil to the dance floor..

Eventually everyone joined them in some more wedding numbers including Reyansh and Neelama shortly.

Excluding Ayan came and he sat beside Aravi enjoying the whole event..

So while dancing Aman and Bebe they winked at each other then Aman purposely slightly pushed Avni. While dancing she unknowingly moved closer to Neil who was back facing her.
Because of Aman's sudden push she landed on Neil who had just that moment turned around and he grabbed Avni by her waist and Avni turned red for this sudden closeness and they ended up both with their flushed smiles and taking the opportunity they intertwinked their hands with eachother hiding from everyone present there.

******

"So!! you lost" Neil whispered in her ears.

"To" Avni pushed her glasses a bit upward proudly.

"Hein" his jaws dropped.

"What!!" Avni frawned.

"What matlab!! I thought you will start urgue with me now saying you didn't..but you agreed so easily!!" He widened his eyes being surprised by this sloppy gesture of her.

"Because I thought I shouldn't... whereas you had initiated to proposed me first so I thought I should make the first move and break this stupid bet..not a big deal if I loose only for you my Tillu" Avni pulled his nose and giggled holding his hand.

"Achhaa!!" Being amused by her statement Neil gave his hottest smirked staring at her and Avni flinched.

"Bbyytw there's none lose we both won" she stammered getting distracted by his gaze.

"Okkky" mouthing only this word he blinked his eyes in agreement and smiled lovingly.

Then they got interrupted by Sweta who excused herself dragging Neil with her somewhere else around..
May be to introduce with some ladies who have beautiful daughters..

*******

After some time Neil came back to them and saw Avni was suppressing her laughter looking at him for some unknown reason.

First he trailed his eyes on himself head to toe to confirm if there any nasty things happened to his appearance. But when he found nothing as such he brought his confused gaze at Avni and then gestured her asking what's wrong..
looking at his condition Avni bit her lips together not to burst into laughter and left the place immediately shaking her head. After few minutes later Neil went outside in search of Avni and find her to the coffee counter chatting with Aman.

Aman left the place within a minute two or more leaving Avniel behind.

*******

"Tu pagal nahi hai jo without any reason you will burst into laughter Avu!!!say na what happened, why were you laughing...when I came back talking to those ladies" Neil insisted taking a cup of coffee from the counter.

Avni shook lowering her head gesturing nothing bitting her lips then couldn't control anymore and again burst into laughter.

Neil was hell nervous now roaming his eyes around to check if anyone observing them.

"Avuuu" he trailled off putting his cup of coffee down on the counter beside and pressed his hand on her shoulder lightly..

"You look so funny when your Mom asked you to go with her to meet those ladies. I guess...it seems you already know why she is calling you" Avni again burst into laughter whereas she tried hard as much as she could behave decent not to laugh aloud.

"Stop it.." Neil glared at her seeping back his coffee and Instantly a very small smile grew on his lips watching her happy with the corner of his eyes, avoiding his straight gaze at her.

However Avni brought her laughter into a soft chuckle.

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

Almost all the rituals has been performed peacefully...
Shakha-Pala, Aaiburo Bhat everything has done...Now it's time to have dinner and take some rest because tomorrow is gonna be big day for all of them.

"Ayan where is your luggage.. I didn't see you taking out any of it yet" Reyansh said creasing his forehead at Ayan who was busy chatting with Neelama.

Ayan immediately turned his face at Reyansh and smiled spreading amuse all over his face as he is going to bring something very interesting next.

Excluding most of the guests who had been sent by Prakash Uncle in the lawn to have their dinner.
And rests the Roy fam and Khannas who were sitting in the hallway including some few other guests who haven't gathered outside yet to have the meal. they all snapped their head towards his direction.

"There is a twist in the story Roy Uncle!!!" Ayan smiled looking at Neela and Reyansh.

Neela and Reyansh looked at each other being perplexed.

Understanding their curious condition Ayan stated calmly still splastering a soft smile in his lips.

"Actually few days before I got to know that my cousin Shivam is marrying my buddy Aravi... I got surprised when I saw the name Aravi Roy on the wedding card that he sent me last month but that time I hadn't got time to go through it thoroughly. Few days back when I again take out the card to get the exact location of his bungalow then I realised that it's none other than Aravi Roy my long last gf along with your names all.

It was an wonderful surprise for all of them indeed being the closest friend of their daughter, Aravi is gonna be part of his family whom they know since last few decades.

*********
After having his dinner Ayan left although Aravi tried to stop him to their place torchering with her some typical emotional blackmails but cut off by Neelama lastly.

Neelama understood his situation so she let Ayan to leave for Shivam's place, saying him to reach next day grabbing her daughter's Groom along with him soon before the wedding time.
And everyone presented around them laughed out loud at Neelama's words.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

For all those who have DMed me and left messages through comment to update this particular story..

Hope you people are happy now..♥️♥️

Please vote comment and share.

Love MoN 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
264K 30.3K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
839K 42K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...