the dollhouse | h.s.

By wintersnowlarry

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... More

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
epilogue
THE END.
What have I been up to?

forty

122K 4.9K 4.6K
By wintersnowlarry

-

Harry

-

"Where are we? It's freezing!" Holly complains, her beautiful golden hair blowing around in the wind.

"You say it's freezing but before you requested we have ice cream?" I laugh.

"Hey, what the hell, it's never too cold for ice cream," Holly giggles, "please just tell me where we're going, Harry!"

"Just a few more steps, darling" I say, as I keep my hands covering Holly's eyes for the surprise destination.

"I almost tripped over!" Holly laughs.

"Okay..." I take my hands away from Holly's eyes.

I decided to take Holly to a beautiful beach, the breezy wind flying past quickly, the air cold and sky grey as the moon is about to set.

"This is so pretty" Holly says quietly, looking over the fascinating view of London and the lovely beach.

"I like going to the beach in winter" I say, wrapping my arms around Holly's waist. At first she's tense and hesitant, then she feels comfortable.

Holly and I walk in the sand until we find a nice place to sit, just in the middle of the beach, us seeing the full overlook of the faint night stars and the ever so slowly setting moon.

"I believe you promised we have ice cream?" Holly smiles widely as I roll my eyes at her.

"Ugh, seriously, Ho-"

"Look! There's an ice cream shop just up there!" Holly says, pointing to the ice cream shop.

"We just sat down, darling."

"Please!" Holly whines, emphasising the 'e'.

"Fine, whatever, let's go get ice cream."

Holly and I stand up, and walk back up to the top of the beach where the road is, hand in hand. But as soon as Holly spies the ice cream shop, she runs up to it, me laughing and catching up to her.

"Two scoops of chocolate mint, please" Holly says to the cashier.

"You're such a child, Holly"

"What're you getting?" Holly asks me, as the cashier goes to make Holly's ice cream.

"Eh, I don't really like ice cream."

Holly's jaw drops, "You don't like ice cream? I don't wanna be alone with an ice cream I'll look like a child."

"Well you wanted i-"

Holly cuts me off, "Make that two double scoops of chocolate mint, thanks." The cashier nods.

"I said I didn't like ice cream"

"Yeah but you probably haven't tried chocolate mint because it's delicious"

When our ice creams are ready, Holly and I both get ours and I pay the man.

"You're such a little kid." I say, playfully pushing Holly, as we both walk to our spot on the beach.

Once Holly and I sit back down on the beach, a freezing breeze zooms past us, along with the ocean that rises up and up on the sandy shore but not close enough to Holly and I.

"They've already got Christmas decorations up" Holly says, pointing to a surf shop higher up, that's dazzling with Christmas lights.

"Well, yeah. It's November 19th. Christmas is coming up."

"Do we do anything for Christmas at The Dollhouse?" Holly asks.

"We all have a Christmas party, usually at Liam's. But that party is nothing compared to the New Year's Eve party we hold."

"I remember you telling me about the New Years party" Holly nods.

"Yeah, it's really big."

"Yeah, apparently. I was actually talking to Zayn about it."

"Talking about Zayn, what do you think of his new doll Elsa?" I say, changing the subject.

"Elsa? It's Elsie" Holly laughs.

"What? I thought it was Elsa?"

"Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!" Holly sings, putting her arms in the air as I chuckle at her adorable and loveable child like immaturity.

"So what do you think about Elsie?" I ask again, chuckling.

Holly shrugs, "I dunno, she's really chill. Nice. Cool."

"Chill, nice, cool? You sound like you're describing the ice cream."

"What? So you like the ice cream?" Holly says, an accomplished expression planted on her face.

"It's alright..."

"It's alright!" Holly mimics me, "I thought you didn't like ice cream?"

"What point are you trying to even prove?" I chuckle.

"I don't know, I feel like I was right and you were wrong." Holly smiles.

"Are you serious? It's ice cream."

"What? I feel like I just owned you!"

"Other way around, darling."

"You're a dick." Holly playfully pushes me, I giggle.

Holly and I chat about random things for a while, but I seem to be turning away my attention, because I just stare into her hypnotising blue eyes. I stare, I stare, I stare, as she blabbers on about everything irrelevant.

"You have really pretty eyes." I say, slowly.

"So do you." Holly responds.

Holly and I are in the moment, with the moonlight freshly set, the beautiful beach lights shining among us and all we can hear is the sound of the ocean waves, I almost and slowly lean in to kiss, but at the exact timing Holly suggests we walk on the beach.

We walk on the beach, both of us silent in such a nice moment. The wind flies past us and the chilly night air makes our every breath and word turn into fog.

I take Holly's hand and our fingers intertwine immediately.

"Your hands are really cold." Holly looks at me, putting on a small smile.

Holly and I continue to walk on the beach, hand in hand, not saying a word as we breathe in the fresh air, and take in this beautiful night.

Holly and I walk and walk, until we're hit with wooden stairs that guide us up to the top of the London city.

Once Holly and I are no longer at the beach, we're struck with the extravagant view of London. Tonight, the city is quieter than usual, but that doesn't mean that the city is asleep. From where we are, we can see the glamorous Big Ben light up in the beautiful night, the street lights all shining, the London eye slowly turning and here and there, some cars and taxis beeping and driving past us.

"There's a really fancy restaurant around here" I say, looking at Holly as she examines the view.

"Harry, you don't have to. I'm not even that hungry. And I thinks it's unfair to the other girls that I-"

"Holly, don't worry about the others," I say, "the restaurant is just down the block."

We start walking to the restaurant, Holly with her arms crossed tightly to produce more warmth.

Once Holly and I are in front of the restaurant, we can immediately hear the chit chatter going on indoors and the classy music lightly playing, we can see the pretty white and red roses on the walls. We're also hit with the lighting 'Dasméan' sign of the restaurant and with the heavenly scent of the classic dishes and delightful desserts from all around the world.

"Table for two?" A waiter with a strong French accent says.

"Uh, yes please" I nod in thanks.

The waiter guides Holly and I to our table in the middle of the restaurant. The indoor part of the restaurant is even more gorgeous than the outside. The floor is black and white checkered, there's only one gigantic, gold, diamond chandelier expressing light, the tables are brown but covered with a long, plain white cloth, and the waiters are all dressed in tuxedos, and as for the waitresses, they all wear short black dresses with the same black rose flower piece in their tight and high ponytails.

Holly and I take a seat in front of each other and the waiter gives us menus before leaving.

"This is... Wow." Holly's eyes widen as she looks around the restaurant.

"Yeah." I smile.

Holly and I discuss our orders, and wait for a waiter or waitress to come but in the meantime, Holly and I talk about anything and everything, us expressing ourselves as much as we want.

-

Juliet

-

"Holly and Harry have been gone for a while..." Liz says, passing me a clean plate to put away.

"I'm sure they'll be back soon." Lola says, sitting on the bench cross legged, drinking a small cup of coffee.

"I think Holly and Harry would be kinda cute together" Evie says, leaning on the fridge with her arms crossed. As soon as she says that, I swear I vomit in my mouth a little.

"I don't think so" I say, putting a plate in the correct cupboard.

"I'm just saying. Even Macy agrees" Evie shrugs.

"Where is Macy, anyway?" Liz asks, turning off the tap after she washes the last spoon.

"She's already sleeping, so is Dakota" Evie says, walking into the smaller living room and taking a seat on the two seater couch.

"Already? It's only like 9" Liz says, joining Evie on the couch. Lola and I walk over there to meet them, we sit on the sofa.

Evie switches on the plasma TV, and puts on Friends, her and Liz's favourite show.

"Clive is so creepy." Evie starts conversation.

"I know right! He calls me by my full name all the time." Liz rolls her dark brown eyes.

"Hello there, Elizabeth Joyce Conners, Lola Valery Derani and Juliet Hannah Moore." Evie impersonates Clive, and Liz and I laugh.

"I know everything, Evangeline Gabrielle Wilson" Liz joins in on the impersonating.

Even though Liz, Evie, Lola and I are engaged in conversation and laughter, I can't help but to think what's happening with Holly and Harry. I love Holly, she's like a sister to me, even though we sometimes fight. But I can't help but worry about what's going on with her and Harry. I guess I just don't like rejection or the feeling of being ignored or alone, and for some reason, they're the only feelings I get when Holly is with Harry.

A/N: this chapter will continue in chapter 41

ok yes I know this chapter was really cheesy no joke I actually cringed while writing it

and yes I know there are rarely beaches in London I'm from Australia goddamit

there's gonna be a song on the Four album called Stockholm Syndrome and I know I'm not gonna hear the end of it on this story bc Harry and his bipolar ways wait hold the fuck up the album is out soon what the fuck is the date holy shit November what THE FUCK that's soon I can't sodjmdnah oh mYGDLS WAHTS E FUCJELL BAH FELICIA IM NOF READY WTF I THOIHJT IT WAS LIKE JULY OR SOME SHIT WHERE HABE I BEEN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
12.8K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
1M 27.1K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...
3.6K 57 16
ONE DIRECTION NOVEMBER 2012 3RD PLACE FOR BEST 1D FANFICTION! You know it isn't a normal tour when your best friend becomes your best mates girlfrien...