KPOP TRAGIC IMAGINES SCENARIOS

By nekomusumechan

REMINDER! These imagines contains tragic, suicide, rape, depression scenarios. If you are looking for fluff/s... More

♡Introduction♡
[Sehun] Hardship [1]
[Sehun] Hardship [2]
[Sehun] Hardship [3]
[EXO D.O] CHEATING BASTARD
[Xiumin] Save Me!
[B.A.P Bang Yong Guk] Going Crazy
[BAP YONGGUK] PANIC ATTACK
[Infinite Sunggyu] Hero
[Vixx Hongbin] Abusive
[VIXX N] Cramps
[ IKON'S BOBBY ] ENEMY TURNS HERO
[ iKon B.I ] My Girl
[ MONSTA X's Shownu ] I CAN BE YOUR HERO
[Song Joong Ki] When You Suicidal
[NCT TAEYONG] HARDSHIP
[SONG MINO] FIGHT PARTNER
HELP
[WANNA ONE DANIEL] LUNG DISEASE
[ WANNAONE JAEHWAN ] MY PARTNER
[WannaOne Minhyun] My Knight
[ NU'EST JONGHYUN ] BULLIED
[BTS RAPMON] You Must Survive
[BTS JIN] MEMORIES
[BTS SUGA] MY PROTECTOR
[ BTS SUGA ] CRUSH
[BTS SUGA] Final Goodbye
[BTS JHOPE] HER PAIN
[BTS JIMIN] I'm Scared
[BTS Jimin] FIRE!
[BTS JIMIN] DEBT
[BTS JUNGKOOK] HER
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] STALKER
[BTS Jungkook] Life Saver
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] CRIPPLED
[BTS V] DONT LEAVE
[BTS V] KIDNAPPED
[BTS V] I'll Protect You
[ BTS V ] BLEEDING
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] TROUBLES
Hwang In Yeop - PRETEND

[Chanyeol] My Dignity

10.6K 136 39
By nekomusumechan

It's a very chilly night. The rain is pouring hard and you can hear the thunders strikes loudly every few minute. You are alone in your house that you share with your "happy-virus" boyfriend, Chanyeol, who have been so busy with his comeback . And now you are sitting alone on the couch while watching the news. You suddenly feel lonely so you ended up calling your boyfriend.

" Hi oppa, what are you doing now? Busy?" you asked.

" Yes baby. But its okay, we're on 5 minutes break anyway. So, what is my baby doing right now? Have you eat your dinner my dear? Oppa don't want you to starve yourself, understand?" 

" Alright, oppa. I'll cook right away after this, I promise"  suddenly you are startled by a breaking news that appear on tv as you forgot to slow down the volume.

"BREAKING NEWS~ THE RAPIST THAT HAS INVOLVED IN A FEW RAPE CASES , "MR KIM" ARE REPORTED TO BE SEEN AROUND NAMYANG-JU. SO THE RESIDENTS ARE ADVISED TO MAKE SURE TO LOCK THE DOORS, WINDOWS AND FORBID ANY FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS FROM WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT"

You gasp.. Namyangju? Out of all the places here in Korea, why must it be on your neighbourhood? You fell silent.

"Seriously? Are you alone now baby? Yah, the news make me feel so uncomfortable." Obviously Chanyeol was sweating as he heard the news. He was so worried as he remembered that you both have problem with the back door. He promised to repair the door right after he's back tonight.

"I'm okay, oppa. Don't worry. I'll be fine." you tried to convinced him. You know he's the type of boyfriend who would come running whenever you're in trouble.

"Baby, about the back door, I haven't repair it yet. How can you say you'll be fine with a rapist wandering around our area and you cant even lock that door? Hmm I think I should skip my practice tonight"

"NO! You skipped your practice so many times before. You know other oppas ( his group member) wont be very happy about that. And I also promised Suho and your manager that I will not be the reason for you to skip the practice."

"CHANYEOL HYUNG! COME HERE FASTER!" you heard Sehun's yell.

"Ohh oppa~, Sorry. Gotta go. My tummy hurt. Love you. BYE!" you hung up.

You know you have to stop the conversation before Chanyeol uses his sweet and power words that can make you agree with whatever decisions that he's going to make. You sigh while thinking about the news earlier. It would be a total lie if you said that the news didn't scared you.

You went to your bedroom and lie down. The cold breeze starting to make you sleepy. You fell asleep just a few moments later.

~~~~~~
You're awake by the loud strike of thunder. You checked the time from your phone. 01:58a.m. You've noticed that you got 7 messages and 15misscalls from Chanyeol. You chuckles, the fact that Chanyeol is worrying about you makes you feel very lucky. What a cute caring boyfriend you have. You dial his number right away.

" Hel...."

"BABY! ARE YOU OKAY? WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY MY TEXTS OR ANSWER MY CALLS? I'M WORRIED SICK FOR YOU!" you couldn't help but to laugh

" Woahhh~ calm down you giant. I'm sorry I fell asleep and my phone was on silent mode. Sorry sorry"

" Baby, the storms outside is crazy. I'm afraid I have to stay at our dorm tonight.." you can tell that he's feeling sorry. Honestly, you really want him to be with you tonight. The rapist thing earlier still scared you.

" It's okay, oppa. I understand. I don't want you to be drenched in the rain too. Your fans will be very sad if their Giant oppa catch a cold." You chuckles when suddenly you heard some loud noises from your kitchen.

" what the.."

" What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked noticing that you're shocked by something.

"Nothing.. I just heard something from the kitchen. Wait a sec oppa, i check it first." you thought that the strong wind from the broken door might have knocked off some of the things on your kitchen.

YOUR POV

You headed to the kitchen. You noticed that it is pitch black. The living room, the kitchen. Did you turn off all the light just now? You suffered from a nyctophobia so you never turn off the light even when you are asleep. Thanks to the lightning, you were able to see even just for a few second. You reached the kitchen and you tried to turn the switch on. Click... still dark. What happened? Don't tell me its blackout. Damn it. You curse to yourself. You remember that you have a torchlight placed on the cupboard in the living room. As you were heading there, you noticed something moving behind the couch.

Booommmm! The lightning strikes again. And this time you saw somebody was hiding behind the couch. You noticed that he was wearing a very familiar cap. You chuckles and reached back your phone in your pocket.

" Uuuuuu~ i'm so scared oppa. Hahahaha stop hiding behind the couch. Next time find a better hiding place you dummy~"

Chanyeol POV

" Uuuuuu~ i'm so scared oppa. Hahahaha stop hiding behind the couch. Next time find a better hiding place you dummy~" your face turn pale. What the hell she's talking about? Who's behind the couch? I began to sweat.

"BABY go to our room and locked the door now!!"

"hahaaa you're trying to scared me right oppa. Why should I go? So that you can find other place to hide? Yahh stop it, you prankster!" She laugh.

Suddenly Baekhyun appear from behind, "Hi my pretty ________-yah! " Baekhyun always jokes around like that to make me jealous but its not the time to argue with him. Why is she suddenly quiet?

YOUR POV

Baekhyun? If Chanyeol is really in his dorm then who the hell was behind the damn couch? You slowly approached the couch but no one is there. Wait where did he go? Am I just imagining things? Or perhaps I saw a ghost? So many things runs in my mind when suddenly I felt a strong arm pushed me from behind. My phone fell off my hand. My head hit the edge of the couch really hard. I turn around and saw this guy wearing a cap smirking at me. His eyes was scanning my body. I scream as loud I can hoping that anyone can hear me. The guy laughs and start ripping off my dress, revealing only my undies and bra. I cried. Scared, fear, shame. That's when the guy come closer and start touching.. and do something even worse.. I scream my lungs out for Chanyeol.

CHANYEOL POV

Pakkk! I heard some noises.

"Babe? Hey are you okay? What happe..." i stop as I heard _______ scream. I was so shocked! Then tears run down my face when I heard a guy laughing. I knew something bad happened to her right now. I run towards the door leaving the other members who are confused with my sudden behavior. I run down using the stairs. No time to wait for the damn lift. The rain was pouring hard but I don't give a fck about it. All i can think about now is my baby. I still got my phone stick on my ear when I heard _________ screaming out my name and a guy's moan. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! My whole body was trembling. I felt so guilty. If only I headed home right after the practice, this won't happened to my poor baby. Right then I heard a horn. I turn around and saw two cars. It was the members! Suho hyung who drive one of the car asked me to get in. As soon as I gets in, I told Suho hyung to head to our house. I catch my breath and start telling them about what happened. I can see other members started to get furious. Sehun was gripping his hand. Kris face was all red due to the anger. Both of them are really close to _______ so they felt like killing the damn guy. Kai called the police right away.

After a few minutes, we reached the house. Everyone sprint inside the house. It was dark. No movement at all. I called her name but no answer. We all split into two. Me, kai, sehun, kris and xiumin searching in the house while the other are searching outside the house. Xiumin kris and sehun went to bedroom. Kai went to the kitchen. We were calling her name again and again but no answer. Right then I noticed something was moving at the edge of the living room. It was HER! She were hugging yourself with her ripped dress. She hide her face. It breaks my heart seeing her in this state. I can hear her sobs. I ran and hug her but she start to freak out and pushed me away.

"STOP STOP!! CHANYEOL HELP ME!! CHANYEOLLLLLLL!" She's calling my name. She's been calling my name all this time but I couldn't help her. I cried and slowly reached for her hand. I put her hand on my face hoping that she notice that it was me. And yes she did. She start sobbing really hard and hug me really tight. I can tell that she had been through the worst things that can happen to a woman.

"It's okay baby, I'm here now. I wont let you go. Everything is gonna be alright."

NO ONE'S POV

The cops and ambulance arrived 15minutes later. The culprit has been caught thanks to Tao with his wushu skills. Chanyeol and all the members went straight to the hospital and waiting for _______ treatment. The tears start running down whenever they think about the poor girl. Their precious angel had to go through this shit. They were so angry and furious. All of them stay silent until the doctor came out of the room. The doctor called Chanyeol to his room.

" I'm very sorry about what happened to your girlfriend, sir. Her right arm was fractured, her cheeks was swollen because apparently she has been slapped really hard in the same places for a few times, bruises all over her body are from the struggle and I'm sorry again to say this, she had been raped. She's now in a very sensitive state and traumatize. It may effect some part of her life but I hope you can support her and pour her with loves so that she wont fell into depression. In many cases, the rape victims usually commits suicide so I hope you can help her to go through this." Chanyeol went blank. He cant believe his sweet girl, the one who loves to jokes around, the one that always shows her smile, had to go through all this damn thing. He cant stop blaming himself.

He went to her ward. He can see that she's been surrounded by all the members. Tao was crying while Suho hugging him. Luhan, Xiumin ,D.O, Kai tried to hide their tears, Kris and Sehun stared at her without blinking, Lay, Baekhyun ,Chen are still boiling with the thought of the rapist. He slowly approach her, holding her hand. He can see that she was really in a mess state. Her hand, her face but none of that change his feeling towards her.

"Baby, when you're wake up, I promise that I will be the one who protect you. No one can hurt you anymore. I promise."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! I'm sorry if my grammars and the storyline are HORRIBLE! Well its my first story anyway. Hihi will someone read this? I think if there is more than 15 readers i will start writing a new story again. PLEASE dont copy my work. Its hard for me to think of the story line even if i know that its not really interesting. Anyway have a nice day! ;).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 5.6K 131
TXT and ENHYPEN imagines! It'll be based on how I'm feeling and what I want to write and whatever. Contains Fluff,angst,and some murders. Anyways HA...
82.4K 1.2K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry
19K 365 5
𝐉u𝐬t 𝐚 b𝐮n𝐜h 𝐨h 𝐬𝐦u𝐭s 𝐭o 𝐠i𝐯e y𝐨u 𝐞y𝐞s 𝐨r𝐠a𝐬m 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆! ★ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 �...
100 0 13
This is smut/fluff so be warned. There's also a painful twist but hang in there.