Hyperdimension's Symbol of Ho...

By Nymbyte

Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirk... More

Act I: Hyperdimension
Chapter 1: A Goddess Approaches Midoriya
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Lending a Hand
Chapter 4: Visiting Lowee
Chapter 5: A Neglectful Sister
Chapter 6: Vert and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 7: Blanc and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 8: Setting Up The Party
Chapter 9: Party Start
Chapter 10: A Setup
Chapter 11: Coming Up With a Plan
Chapter 12: Talking About Training
Chapter 13: Training With The Candidates
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: The Candidates Awaken
Chapter 17: Downfall
Chapter 18: Midoriya Vs. Arfoire
Chapter 19: Moments
Chapter 20: Hacker Situation
Chapter 21: Cosplay
Chapter 22: Bond Problems
Chapter 23: Kidnapped
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 25: Sadism
Chapter 26: R-18 Island
Chapter 27: Trust
Chapter 28: Trust Backfired
Chapter 29: The Gun Battery
Chapter 30: Peashy's Mother Revealed
Chapter 31: Eden
Chapter 32: Attack on Eden
Chapter 33: Hypnosis
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: Peashy
Chapter 36: Message
Chapter 37: Judgment Day
Chapter 39: Gamindustri's Hero
Chapter 40: Bad Ending Syndrome
Chapter 41: True Ending

Chapter 38: Tari

1.1K 19 4
By Nymbyte

Midoriya and Purple Heart charged at Rei. Purple Heart spawned her round forcefield behind herself, Midoriya was a full cowl. They both were engaged. As they both got close to Rei, Rei's wings turned. Purple Heart attempted to slash her, but was blocked by the left side of Rei's wing. Like a whip catching something. Midoriya clenched his fist and tried to punch her, but she blocked it as well.

Blue Heart: It doesn't... Work at allll!
She said. She raised her staff and somehow controlled the lighting from the sky. Midoriya predicted what would happen next. He got out of Rei's grip and tackled Purple Heart. The lighting that Rei controlled almost shocked Purple Heart. Midoriya was glad that was prevented. Rei was getting annoyed and angry.

Blue Heart: Stop moving, dammit!
She exclaimed.

He landed down to a piece of floating debris. He was on top her.

Midoriya: You okay?
He said while he was on top of her.

Purple Heart: Um... Yes. C-Could you please g-get off me?
She said feeling embarrassed.

Midoriya: S-Sorry!
He got off her feeling embarrassed too.

Purple Heart got up and hovered in the air. Midoriya got over his embarrassment and put on a serious face and getting into stance.

(At the collapsed tower)

People were okay with minor injuries. Some got severely injured.
Compa was helping out a little girl who was crying.

Compa: It's okay. Don't cry. We'll try to find your mom. I know it's scary, but be brave. She tried to calm the girl down. Nepgear was holding Abnes in her arms. She called out to Compa.

Purple Sister: Compa!

Compa: GeeGee!
She said feeling relieved that she was okay. Nepgear flew down to Compa.

Compa: NepNep is up there in the sky fighting.

Purple Sister: I saw. Actually, I'm about to join her.
She said as Abnes turned around.

Abnes: Are you kidding me?! Evacuating those adorable children should come first! She said. Nepgear felt like she had a point.

Histoire: I agree! The citizens are priority, Nepgear.
She said. Nepgear turned to see IF and Histoire coming to them.

Compa: Histy, Iffy!
She said.

Compa: Thank goodness! I was worried about you two!
She said feeling relief.

IF: Aw, give me some credit. Like I would die.
She smiled.

Histoire: We should lead the town's people far away from that floating island as we can! She said.

Purple Sister: I'll give it my best!
She said. She had her hand over her chest. She hovered in the air and gpt everyone's attention.

Purple Sister: Attention, everyone!
They looked up to her.

Purple Sister: Move this way, please! Let's hurry!
She ordered them with a finger pointing left. The citizens did as they were told to. As the citizens were leaving the place, she then looked at the levitating continent and wondered if her sister was alright.

Purple Sister (mind): I'm sorry, Neptune. Please try to hold out for just a little bit longer! She thought.

Purple Heart was panting almost drained of stamina. Midoriya on the other hand was somewhat okay. He analyzed the surroundings around him. He was trying to find a good spot to counterattack if Purple Heart attacked first. But she was out of breath. He leaped towards Rei.

Midoriya had his fist clenched again and prepared a punch.

Midoriya: Smash!
He said loudly. His clenched fist made contact but was stopped by a wing that she controls. His hand got trapped in her grip of her wing. He struggled to get it out. The only thing he could do was to just utilize his quirk. He increased it up to 50%. He broke free from her grip and landed safely on a piece of floating debris.
He deactivated his quirk and almost collapsed but managed to hold himself up. It felt like he was paralyzed for moment. Like the fight with the Hero Killer: Stain in his world. Rei smirked at the boy

Rei Ryghts: Aw, what's wrong?! Feeling drained?!
She said to Midoriya while she laughed.

Midoriya (mind): I think I'm going too high on increasing my quirk up. I need to be careful. The doctors told me that if I withstand the kind of damage to my arms then I might not be able to use my arms anymore! He thought. He was not giving up still. He was struggling to stand on his feet. Luckily, he barely standed up. Now he was panting too with Purple Heart. Purple Heart still wasn't giving up. Midoriya too. He was by her side again. She leaped towards Rei.

Purple Heart: Blaze Break!
She exclaimed as fire was shot from her sword and at Rei. Two flame shots on Rei's wings and as the third shot came, she deflected it with her staff like it was nothing. She let out a slight laugh. She controlled the lighting like before when Midoriya prevented her from getting shocked. Now, Purple Heart was shocked by the lighting. She screamed in pain.

Midoriya: Neptune!
He said feeling worried. He then turned back to Rei. The floating debris tilted upward. Midoriya got quick and holded on the edge of it and preventing himself falling. He had an idea. He let go of it and pushed down on the debris he was on and he leaped everywhere like from debris from debris.

(Ignore Saitama)

Rei was getting worried a bit so she tried to predict his move. As he was leaping debris to debris, he stopped on his last move and attempted to charge at her. But she reacted in time. She saw him come from his right. She used her staff and hit him with it. The boy grunted in pain. She then use her staff again and hit him with it again making him fly off. Midoriya still kept a good elevation from falling to the ground. He grabbed onto another piece of debris and tighten his hand on it. He managed to get up on it. He just stood there waiting for something else to happen.
Rei let out an evil laugh.

Rei Ryghts: Hahaha! Seriously? I told you that crap is not gonna work on me! Especially you! She said.

Purple Heart (mind): That lighting is indeed powerful. But it still seems like I'm wearing down too quickly! She thought panting.

Midoriya (mind): Her strength was strong! It's like my stamina went down too much! He thought panting also.

Purple Heart (mind): Something strange. What's her secret?!
She wondered.

IF, Compa, Histoire, and Nepgear helped out a little girl find her mom. And they did.

Little Girl: Mommy!
She said feeling sad and worried to see her mother. She ran towards her mother and hugged her.

Compa: Well that's a good start.
She felt relieved. Nepgear felt a pain go through chest. She put her hand over it.

Compa: What's wrong, GeeGee?! You aren't hurt, are you?
She said concerned.

Purple Sister: I don't know! It feels like the share energy inside me is... Fading away! She said. This made the other two worry.

Histoire: Nepgear, listen! Maybe you should change out of your CPU form. She said.

Purple Sister: Huh?!
She replied. IF took something out of her bag.

Histoire: Our share energy is dropping rapidly. I can't determine the cause, but it doesn't look good. She explained.

Rei had her staff on her right hand. She used here left hand and spawned the hologram weapon system.

Rei Ryghts: Oki doki! Since you both are still being too difficult, let's charge up the palm laser! Just one more time! She said sliding the gauge up to high. The laser behind her evolved another pulse ball. It was pointed directly at Purple Heart.

Rei Ryghts: And our next target is... Oooh! Lots of people over there! Nice! She said pointing at Purple Heart first, but then aimed it at her citizens.

Purple Heart: Stop it!
She exclaimed angrily.

Midoriya: Stop all of this now!

Rei Ryghts: No Thanks!!! Target lock on!
She said pressing on the screen to lock on target. The pulse behind her evolved bigger. The citizens were scared that it was aiming at them. Purple Heart flew in the way again but as she flew towards Rei, Rei's wings got her. Her purple dark wings had her wrapped. Rei had her in her grip and she slammed Purple Heart to a random part of the continent behind her. Nepgear, IF, Histoire, and Compa had awe looks because she got hurt.

Citizen: They got Neptune! We're done for!
A citizen said.

They all watched her get hurt.

Citizen 2: What should we do?! We're all gonna die!
Another citizen said.

Nepgear: It's okay! Everyone, please calm down! Neptune would never lose! She tried to calm them.

Citizen 3: Just look! She just lost already!
A third citizen said. Nepgear looked back at her suffering sister. Purple Heart had a shadow cover her eyes again in a sign of defeat. Midoriya was still standing up barely. He felt weak on the inside. He couldn't move. Nepgear looked up to her sister and had strong hearted face. She transformed again. She didn't care if she wanted to die. The others by her saw.

IF: Nepgear, no!
She warned.

Histoire: You can't do this! I'm sorry! The share energy is unstable! She felt worriness.

Nepgear waited to transform but the process got cut off. She had a confused look. The others and her got sad a bit about her. Nepgear falls on her knees and starts crying with a shadow covering her eyes. Then, a familiar voice got her attention.

Black Sister: Enough with the gloomy face!
She said from above.

Black Heart was charging at the unknown goddess.

She hit the left side of Rei's wing and it had no effect. Rei looked at her like what the hell is she thinking. Suddenly, Green Heart shown up. Rei looked up to see her flying down to her.

Green Heart: Rainy Ratnapura!
She exclaimed slashing multiple times. Rei reacted in time and she blocked the attack and deflected it. Midoriya was surprised that they arrived.

Midoriya: Green Heart, Black Heart! You came!
He said feeling relieved.

Green Heart: How could we not?
She said giving him a wink.

Black Heart went to catch Purple Heart to prevent her from falling. Purple Heart was hurt due to the lighting that Rei gave her. Black Heart grabbed her from behind.

Black Heart: So this is your festival huh? A little violent, isn't it?!
She gave Purple Heart a smile. Purple Heart's eyes perked up.

Purple Heart: N-Noire!
They both turned their heads to see Green Heart.

Purple Heart: And Vert! I can't believe it!

Green Heart: Don't get too sentimental on me just yet. I'm only here to drop off 5pb. She let out a giggle.

Uni had the celebrity star 5pb in her arms.

5pb: Hi!
She greeted the people.

Black Sister: I guess I kept you waiting, huh?
She smiled at Nepgear. She had formed tears in her eyes.

Nepgear: I don't mind...
Her voice said barely. Uni put down 5pb safely to the ground.

Nepgear: And you brought 5pb too!
She said feeling happy.

5pb got free from Uni's grip.

5pb: Thanks for the lift, Uni!
She thanked her.

Black Sister: Sure thing, Miss Superstar.
She gave a small smile and turned to the group.

Black Sister: Suppose it's time for me to join the battle!
She said. This made Nepgear happy even more.

Nepgear: Give her a good beating too!
She said happily with tears coming down from her eyes.

Uni gave her a wink.

Citizen: Is that 5pb?!

5pb: Hey everybody! There's nothing to be afraid of! Believe in our goddesses, okay?! She put a clenched hand to her chest. She held out her two fingers towards the citizens. The citizens somewhat felt relieved.

The battle was still going on. Rei looked at the goddesses that were in the party.

Black Heart on the left, Purple Heart in the middle, and Green Heart on the right. Midoriya in the middle on the piece of floating debris he was on.

Green Heart: That's a rather often tasious piece of scenery she's brought with her. Might I ask who she is? She said and wondered.

Purple Heart: A goddess. Apparently, of the ancient land of Tari.
She said.

Purple Heart: Well though, I couldn't tell you how a country long dead got so much share energy! She said.

Black Heart: It's that thing!
They looked down to see the glowing object underneath the continent.

Black Heart: It's the same device that Eden had! She's using it to create share energy! She said.

Green Heart: That's simple enough. Sure the three goddesses can destroy one hunk of junk. She spawned her spear. Purple Heart and Black Heart had their weapons spawned too. Readying themselves. Midoriya wasn't giving up. He had to do this. He activated OFA and got into stance. One drop of sweat slided down his left side of his face. He then smirked with determination.

After they readied themselves, Midoriya leaped on debris to debris. The goddesses were on random sides of him. Both Purple Heart and Black Heart attempted to slash the core underneath the continent. Unfortunately, they both got strucked by the lighting that Rei did to them. Midoriya was with Green Heart. She flew in first. She tried to attack Rei, but Rei used her lighting to strike her. She dodged her lighting and threw her spear at her. Midoriya leaped on one debris and attempted to punch her. He then saw her look up which meant she was gonna control the lighting. Luckily enough, he predicted it. He dodged her lighting. He prevented his arm getting caught by the lighting. He then looked down to see another piece of floating debris. He landed safely on it. Green Heart was starting to get a bit serious. Uni appeared in time.

Black Sister: You guys focus on the crystal!
She shot her gun at the goddess of Tari. Her shot was blocked by Rei's wings. This made Uni widen her mouth a bit. She then got her wings out of the way.

Blue Heart: Five on one, huh? Heh! Let's see if I can do something about that! She spawned her weapon hologram. The CPU's bodies turned red. Which meant they were losing energy within.

Black Sister: What just happened?! I lost my gun!

Midoriya was shocked to see this.

Midoriya (mind): Their body color changed. Does that mean they're losing share energy? He thought as he was standing on the floating debris. This was hurting the goddesses.

Green Heart: How many tricks do you got up your sleeve!
She grunted in pain.

Purple Heart: *gasp* What did you do to them?!

Black Heart: Our share energy... That thing is stealing it!
She said. Purple Heart turned to her.

Black Heart: So it's not creating energy, it's stealing ours!
She said.

Blue Heart: Yep. You got it~! Oh, and speaking of stealing your energy, it looks like I have enough now! She said smirking. She had the lock on target mode on the citizens. Midoriya wasn't liking this at all.

Blue Heart: I do believe it's laser time!

Purple Heart: NO! DON'T YOU DARE!
She exclaimed.

Blue Heart: Yeah, like I'm gonna stop just because you said so! Fire! She pressed it in a instant. Too late now. The pulsating ball was shot at the citizens. But someone intervened.

The White Sisters: Ice Sanctuary!
They both said in unison as they blocked the shot. Preventing the citizens from getting hurt. Pieces of the ball spread in the sky.

Blue Heart: WHAT?!
She said surprisingly. A familiar axe was thrown at the crystal underneath the continent. Like a boomerang. It got sliced in half. This made the goddesses not lose their energy. They all looked who the person was. The axe was grabbed by the goddess of Lowee.

White Heart: Sneak in under the laser. And she can't get you with lighting. Piece of cake! She said.

Purple Heart: Blanc!
She said surprised.

Nepgear was on the ground looking up to the saviors.

Nepgear: Thanks you guys! You're the best!
She thanked them.

Ram (Transformed): Yep! We sure are! Cuz now, we playing with power! She said giving Rom a high five.

Rom (Transformed): Super Power! Like next gen!
She gave her a high five too.

Nepgear felt the energy go back into her.

Nepgear: I feel it! Share energy! It's coming back, Histoire!
She said turning her head to her.

Histoire: Right!
She said feeling happy. IF gave a thumbs up.

Purple Heart was relieved.

Purple Heart: That was beautiful! Thank you!
She said as the remaining goddesses joined her

White Heart: It was the least I can do after flipping out on you. Once I cool my head and thought it over a bit. It was obvious,  that Eden's machine was faunt I mean. She blushed scratching her left cheek with her finger. Black Heart, Green Heart, and Uni came by.

Black Heart: That's our Blanc, huh?!
She chuckled.

Green Heart: Yes, quite incredible as always. And equally adapted stealing the spotlight. She said. Nepgear flew in the party.

Purple Sister: Hey everybody!
She joined the party. They were all glad to see her. They just laughed for a moment. They all turned to Midoriya who was leaping towards them. He then landed on floating debris by them.

Purple Heart: Good thing you're okay too, Midoriya.
She said smiling at him.

Black Heart: Yeah, you had me worried there too.
She smiled.

White Heart: Glad to see you again. Safe and sound.
She smiled too.

Green Heart: Heavens! I'm glad you're okay as well!
She said feeling relieved and giving him a small smile.

Midoriya: I thank you all for the concern.
He smiled.

Midoriya: But there's something that needs to be done.
His face was serious and he turned around to the goddess of Tari. Including the others.

Purple Heart: Let us begin! We have assembled a true dreamcast! She said. As they all were readying themselves. Midoriya was gonna get serious.

(A/N Chapter Done)
Follow for more. :)
Almost there!
The final battle is at hand! How will this go?
Tune in next time! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 326 42
You the reader are the descendant of Son Goku and you're fighting against Beerus the destroyer when your attacks meet causing an explosion powerful e...
1.3K 65 6
This is the rewrite to Hero In My Own Way. Similar style, but vastly different...well. Everything. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING RELATED TO MY HERO ACADEMI...
12.1K 173 10
(I don't own the image or my hero academia) Alternate universe. There will be personality and quirk changes, they also won't be called quirks for thi...
10.1K 120 24
(sequel of the dekuverse!) It's been a few months since I took them to react. That was a mistake on my part ...