Write Your Own Story (A Desce...

Від keykey629

What happens when they write their own story? Carlos x OC I DO NOT OWN DISNEYS DESCENDANTS I ONLY OWN MY ORIG... Більше

Meet the Characters
Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Bought clothes
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓦- 𝓲-𝓬-𝓴-𝓮-𝓭
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝙱-𝙰-𝙳
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Chapter 4

866 13 0
Від keykey629

Uriah's POV:

"I'm baaack" I exaggerate the last letter for fun.

"Um, hi?" A voice says behind me and I turn to see Jane with long hair.

"Hey, nice hair" I try to stay on her good side, I see where Mal is going with this. Jane smiles at me, and the door opens.

"Hi, I'm Lonnie, my mom's Mulan." the girl says, then starts blabbing on about getting her hair done.

Mal does some thing with her spell book and soon enough Lonnie has long hair too.

"Ooh, do me" I say to Mal, walking towards her.

"Really R?" Mal looks at me joking.

"Hell no, I fucks with the curls." I lay down on a bed, playing with my hair, while the two Auradon girls gasp.

"You curse! My mother would kill me if I ever did!" Jane started panicking.

"Try it, it's cool" I tell her, trying to get her to like us more.

"FUCK" Jane yells at the top of her damn lungs. "OH MY GOD MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME"

And that's my que to go somewhere...

"Hey, you guys I'll be in the bathroom" I walk into the bathroom to chill and hide, looking out the window to see Carlos running in the field.

I wait a couple minutes until I hear Jane and Lonnie leave, giving me the all clear to hang with M and E.

"So, how are we getting the wand?" I hop onto Mal's bed while Mal sits on the floor with her spell book.

"Easy, we take it." She says sarcastically, making me roll my eyes.

"Well, we tried that" Los says, walking into the room.

"Jay and JayCee are coming back soon" he whispers into my ear.

Mal goes through her spell book some more, while I take a nap and Evie looks through her sketchbook.

"Hey, I didn't really see you guys in school today and I was wondering if there was anything else you guys needed." I hear a voice say as I'm waking up.

"Umm, not that I know of... guys?" Definitely Mal

"Need anything for JayCee Carlos?" Ben

"No, not really" Carlos answers.

I fall back asleep. I sleep a lot

"Riah, wake up." Strong arms start shaking me awake. "Don't make me sit on you." Before I can even move, my body is crushed by Jay.

"What?" I barely screech, gasping for air.

"We're going downstairs to make cookies, come on." He starts dragging me out by my leg, off the bed and to the door.

"Jay! That hurts" I whine to him, and he throws me over his shoulder.

"Complain now, I dare you."

"Your ass is in my face"

"My ass is wonderful" Jay slaps his ass, missing my face by a centimeter.

"Umm, guys" Carlos's voice says "y'all are weird."

Jay puts me down, so I walk next to Carlos and start pinching his cheeks.

"You're so cute, yes you are." I say to him, and he glares at me. If looks could kill, I'd just be slightly mangled.

"Mama hi" the baby starts calling. I didn't even see her there...

"So, what are you gonna do about that?" Carlos asks me, holding the baby out to me.

"I don't know "

"Cuddle her, or play with her, she just wants to be with you." Mal says, not turning her back on her cookie mix.

"Where are her toys?" E asks, looking through her purse until she finds what she was looking for, a bright pink Elephant toy.

"Here, she loves this." She tosses me the elephant and JayCee gets excited.

Huh, she really does love it.

"It says here, that we need a human tear, and I never cry." Mal says. Why a tear?

"Just chop up some onions" Jay tosses a onion, and Carlos nods.

I'm not very good at science, but Evie starts talking about antibodies and enzymes while I rest JayCee on the counter.

"Hey Mal, all the girls are looking for you to do their hair, oh, late night snack, what are you guys making?" Lonnie walks in and starts rambling.

"Nothing much, just cookies." As soon as Mal can say that, the girl dips her finger... into the batter.

"No!" Everyone else yells for some random reason, and Jay, being the person he is, starts flirting with the girl.

Greedy asses

"Jay, get back here" I yell for him, while Lonnie makes a weird face at him.

"It could use some chips..." she looks at us like we're supposed to know what those are.

"And those are?" Mal asks the million dollar question.

"Chocolate Chips, you know, the kind of cookies your mother makes, fresh out the oven with a warm glass of milk, and she talks with you and puts everything into perspective." 

My mother could NEVER

We all look at Lonnie, and down to the floor. Evie stirs the mix, Jay looks down to the floor, Carlos rubs the head of a dog, and I start to tear up.

WAIT... A DOG!!

Honestly, the idea of being a shit mother like mine is making me really upset with myself. I don't want my daughter to see me the same way I see Ursula.

I walk over to the baby sitting on the counter pulling her into a cuddle, making Carlos and Jay look at me in shock.

"oh, how horrible." Lonnie finishes, as Mal wipes a tear off her face.

"Well, thanks for that, Goodnight, Evil dreams." Mal shoos her out the door and everyone starts looking at me.

"You do know you're hugging JayCee... right?" E asks me pointing out the obvious.

"Umm, yeah, E."

Mal looks at us for a second, happy for me, before ruining the moment.

"Jay, cookie sheets, E, batter." she says giving them directions, while I hold JayCee, rocking her the way I've watched Carlos do countless times before.

"Hi, you're cute. I'm sorry I abandoned you for so long." I whisper into her ear, feeling a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Well, at least you're trying" Carlos' voice whispers into my ear.

"I think they got the cookie making process from here, lets go, Cee fell asleep."

I look down to realize that he's right, the curly haired baby is fast asleep in my arms.

"Ok, lets go" we walk out the door, and down the hall into our shared room, and as soon as we reach inside, I puts JayCee down, while he puts the random dog down, and then pulls me into a hug.

"I saw your face while the girl was talking, its okay if you cry."

I instantly start bawling, guilt swarming my body. " I don't want to be a shit mother."

"You're not tho, even when you tried to avoid her as best as you could, I could see in your eyes that you love her. Why else did you choose to keep her? You love her, you just don't want to admit it."

He's right, I do love her

"Honestly, I do love her, its just... scary, knowing I'm barely 16 and have my own kid that's gonna depend on me for the rest of my life, I don't know how to take care of her. I was all excited before we told everyone, but as soon as my mother kicked me out, and Uma started hating me even more than before, everything changed, and I hated JayCee for it, instead of hating myself, and quite frankly, I could never hate you. I just, I don't know if I can handle it, but I'm gonna try my best from now on, I don't want her talking about me the way we talk about our parents."

"I'm here to help you Ri, I promise, you'll be a good mother. We can work together... unless you want to be something more." he mumbles the last part, and I barely catch it.

"What do you mean 'something more'?" I think I know what he wants, but I want to watch him squirm saying it.

"Do you want go out with me? Like date? you know, for JayCee's sake."

"Sure Carlos, I'd love to, you know, for JayCee's sake."

"I'm the luckiest boy in the whole of Auradon!" he whisper screams, hoping JayCee doesn't start to wake up.

I start to laugh at his goofiness.

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world!! But one question, what's with the dog?" I really don't get how he's around a dog without freaking out.

"Oh, this is Dude, the campus dog. Ben introduced him to me when we were practicing, he kind of chased me into the woods" Carlos grins at me sheepishly, making me laugh.

"So now we have a one year old baby, and a dog?"

"Bingo"

Carlos gets in bed, and I move closer to him, leaning my head into his chest and wrapping his arm around myself like we used to back on the Isle.

"Really Ri?" he looks down laughing at me, and out of nowhere, placing a kiss on my forehead.

I'm really the luckiest girl in the world...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

16.6K 278 11
||BOOK 1|| ➪ Based on the first Descendants movie ➪ ||Carlos de Vil x Fem OC|| #15 in 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 🏅#13 in 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 In h...
223K 4.1K 29
once upon a time, there was a princess who had a story of her own. she was reserved, a strong yet broken one. there was more to her than what met the...
588K 17.1K 49
𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) ____________________ BOOK ONE 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩�...
301K 7.6K 24
❝As the princess of Hearts, do you also break a lot of hearts?❞ ❝I'm just a very likeable person.❞ FINISHED (5/8/'19) A Descendants fanfict...