▪Her Soul's Eternal Mate▪ #Wa...

By MysticaldivineFaiqa

RANK: Wattys2019 #17/ in Short stories/ Oct,2019 /2021 among 269K stories #1/in mood/Oct,2019 #5 in 2021 #1... More

Story Blurp
Buzzing Mosquito!
Bossy Pants!
A Big Fat"Idiot"
OMG! He is a stalker...
It could be worse!
My racing Heartbeat!
Dammit! I Love you only...
Setting you free...
He felt a stranger!
Do you trust me?
Crazy woman!
Because...
A firecracker!
Don't you ever...
Holy Matrimony...
Without a name...
Thank You! 🤗💕

Jealous! Aren't we?

2.8K 288 160
By MysticaldivineFaiqa

OK, folks, I am happy seeing many of you enjoying this simple romance. The entire IPKKND family, if this makes you happy and reminds you of the early IPK days, then I am happy. I am writing this just to celebrate IPK, 8 years of madness. 

Enjoy and don't forget to click the star to vote and share your experience of IPK.

The kiss was soft but sensual. Yet this closeness started growing as fire. He had the fragrance of everything she ever felt like a woman, but it was those emotions that swam to the surface and took their first breath for the very first time.

The kiss grew deeper. His hand rested below her ear, thumb constantly caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. While her fingers ran down his spine, pulling him closer leaving no space between them. She could feel the beating of his heart against her chest. The air between them changed, became thicker with desire, pleasure, and hunger, when his tongue dueled with her for dominance. She didn't disappoint him either by matching in an unstrained, but well-synchronized way. 

Arnav broke away from the kiss, moving his lips slightly away from her thinking what this girl was doing to him. He never came close to any girl until now and she had this much power over him. 

What was he doing? He needed to stop. She is trusting his guts or might be testing right now how far could he go? No matter what, she is just a blooming flower and he had no right to go test the limits of flowing desires among them.  

After all, he gave her his words and Arnav Singh Raizada could die for that. He glanced towards her eyes and it was the plea of his heart or what, she raised her eyes too. It was just his image flowing there by all means.

  His breathing thready, his voice low and husky. Cupping her face in his palms he whispered, " Khushi? Did you?... I mean...I am sorry if I have crossed any limit..."

She reluctantly opened her mouth but her quivering lips couldn't deliver anything. He knew it was overwhelming for her. Their eyes never left each other for a while. She stood there watching the squirming emotions in his eyes the very same as what she was gazing at, waiting for her assurance that he was still keeping his side of the deal, he didn't cross any boundary.

"I think we should go outside...I mean..." 

Finally, she broke the spell but she didn't show disapproval of these actions either. A smart lady he had in his arms, sweet and pure. How easily she veiled both sides keeping the ordeal still in between them.

"You are right, go change and meet me in my office..." She simply nodded over his gesture and turned to change but his eyes never left her. He stood there a bit longer just to savor the moment we had together.

 Sitting in his office, he couldn't let go of that nostalgic moment in between them -envisioning the sequel to the dream he had when he met her the very first day. On that day, the person in him was seemed so grown up. Unable to even say goodbye, he ran after these grown-up feelings under a spell. He promised and prayed, If they crossed paths again, she could recognize him without a doubt. Holding onto his aimless feelings, he started his journey, and here he was today. 

A man in love, deeply in love with this woman in front of him. He wanted to tell her loud and clear but his mind started his own conversation with himself again.

" I ache when I see you smile Khushi. I want it to be directed towards me. Just for me. Because of me. I want to bring you joy; be the source of those lit eyes and dimpled cheeks. I watch you bring so much happiness to those around you. Feel the warmth you've given me. You really have shown me how to find beauty in a cruel world...You fought for every step to keep me away Khushi; even if it wasn't always in the right direction. You wanted to fly away and now you're feeling the same, soaring desires more than ever I can anticipate with but still naive and untouched... I would be the luckiest man ever just to be with you Khushi. I can wait until eternity for this and I will..." 

Standing there looking outside the window he was immersed in his thoughts, had no idea that he was smiling serenely.

In the dressing room, her state of mind was no different than him. While changing her clothes, her mind was occupied by his face, his eyes, his lips, his smile, his touch, his whispers, his husky voice but nothing much. How she could easily melt into him. Her mind was busy conversing with her heart today.

"When he looked at me it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from my lungs floating into the air like midnight smoke. Today when he kissed me it felt like the world stopped, leaving just the two of us to wander the earth together. Every time he held my face between his hands it felt like he was untying all of my knots. Holding me for eternity in the arms I've grown so accustomed to his warmth. This is what falling in love was like, a story you never wanted to end? Is it? For so long I had longed for it, and now I can't bear to lose it - lose this thing that makes me feel so complete? What is happening to me?" 

The chat in between her mind and heart was going on and on while her hands were busy tying my hair in a ponytail. Her eyes landed on my lips, a little swollen, pinker than usual. Her hand rose and his fingers touched her lips synchronizing with his moves around them. A shy smile covered her lips while her hand covered her eyes. 

"What got into me? I couldn't blame him for this as I shared this sin with him today. How seductive, dangerous yet a beautiful sin ever this?. How will I face him now? ..."

Closing her eyes she placed her hand over her chest and inhaled deeply for some time until she was ready. She met Mrs.Desai in the hallway who held her hand instantly, "No, no, no, you needed to change the other dress instead of keeping this fancy one you came with Ms. Gupta..."

"Please, call me Khushi..." Khushi insisted.

"Oh, well then Khushi, please choose one of these..." Dragging me back into the room, she showed her three Churidar dresses and picked one for her too... very elegant with digitally embroidered white organza shirt with detailed silk churidar and camisole. Setting her ponytail on one side Khushi came out with Mrs.Deasi who didn't stop praising her for a second. They were on their way to ASR's office when they met with Lisa and Neera. Two models must say, beautiful and arrogant in many ways. They both gave Khushi a penetrating look, at least that's what Khushi felt. 

Mrs.Desai rolled her eyes when they passed by us telling me their names but suddenly she cheered up seeing a young suave man coming towards us.

"Shyam, Oh boy, I missed you so much. Welcome back. You know this office and girls here can't survive without you. Please don't disappear like these many days again..." Mrs. Desai raised her hand extended in the air and reached him for a tight hug. 

"Mrs. Desai, you are always sweet and my number one lady, I hope you know that..." He bribed her with his buttery words Khushi could feel it. Khushi smiled inwardly when his eyes met hers. She lowered her eyes abruptly feeling his sinful eyes on her, somehow she didn't like it at all.

"Mrs. Desai, You never introduced me to our new model, must say, one of a kind..." coming out of her embrace he stepped forward and before Khushi could move out of there he was standing right in front of her...

"How could I be so rude? Let me introduce myself again. I am Shyam Manohar Jha, One of Mr.ASR's partners. His brain and my actions make this firm the world's number one. May I know the name of this beautiful lady in front of me..." His extended hand remained in the air seeing no reaction from Khushi's side when Mrs.Desai interrupted him, "Be careful, She is Mr.ASR's special friend, Ms. Khushi Gupta..."

A side smirk took his lips to a side when he mimicked the words again, "Special friend? Of course, she is..." He was being totally naive or simply playing here. He was Anjaliji's husband and they met many times before so how come he was behaving like this? His eyes felt disgusting, totally different than what he acted all these days. 

"Please excuse us, I'll see you in a minute..." Seeing Khushi uncomfortable, Mrs.Desai decided to leave with her to ASR's office. Mrs. Desai walked along with her but Khushi could feel Shyam's penetrating eyes behind her back.

The halted moment she had when she entered Arnav's office with Mrs.Desai. Lisa was standing beside ASR but too close. Seeing her entering the room Khushi felt her getting a bit closer to him just to show her, or maybe she just thought of that. Whatever it was, Khushi didn't like it. 

Why? 

She didn't know and didn't want to know at that moment. She just wanted to be away and before ASR could say anything she spoke to Mrs.Deasi," Mrs. Desai, It seemed Arnavji...I mean Arnav is busy, so meanwhile, you can show me around... How's that?..." Khushi said looking away from Arnav purposely, didn't want to see him that close to Lisa or whoever she was..." Saying this Khushi walked out of his office without seeing a big disappointment in his eyes...

She didn't know why she couldn't leave but instead kept her busy with Mrs.Desai. She met with every member of AR Designers, spent time in a designing section keeping her mind off for a while. She was busy seeing the samples when a warm breath touched her ear to the neck, putting one hand over her bare arm... he made her froze for a second. Because It was not a familiar one and his words made her eyes bigger to remind her who he was. 

"Shyam Manohar Jha!"

"Smooth like silk..." His pervert words were more than enough for her to turn around instantly and slap him but she was in the office and thinking Shyam as ASR's partner, she decided to leave but Shyam was up to no good.

"Babe, you cannot be fully angelic unless you possess the ability to be truly evil and I can see you could be a good one. Have some coffee with me while ASR is busy in his office, you know what I mean." 

Shyam looked directly into her eyes while pressing his words. His hand was still on her shoulder. Her hand removed his hand instantly and now she was about to slap him when ASR's voice called her name. She felt like hiding in his chest but she shivered to see his red eyes. His eyes flashed with indignance and anger, much like lightning on a pitch-black night. She couldn't recognize him anymore, the man she used to know was gone, and it was all because of Shyam.

His eyes felt a knife in her ribs, the sharp point digging deeper. Where there had been love was an emptiness, but not in any vulnerable sense. Uncomfortable with the void, he had filled it with an emotion he was more at ease with - raw anger. The unmoving gaze was accompanied by deliberate slow breathing like he was fighting something back and losing. His eyes were showing some disgust and that was the proof he witnessed more than she could imagine.

 His lethal scare moved from her to Shyam while he spoke to her," Khushi in my cabin, Now..."

Arnav moved out of there in no time but her feet took her out of the AR building instead of his office. She had no idea she kept walking briskly and soon her walk changed into slow running. Tears started sprinting through her eyes and glided through the mounds of her cheeks. She was running side of the road to be away from everything. Her mind was numb beyond imagination, the world around her had no voice. She yelped when one large hand gripped her waist and turned her around. 

It was Arnav... The world came back to life somehow and she could feel him and me.

"I called you so many times why didn't you stop, why didn't you? Do you know how scared I was? Do you even realize what am I going through right now and here you..." He said under his gritted teeth but he couldn't finish. Seeing her tears he stopped but his hands remained tight gripping her arms... A painful moan left her mouth making him realize how harsh was he.

Closing his eyes he softened his grip. They stood there when he placed his forehead over hers and whispered," I'm sorry Khushi, I got mad, It's just,...I just... I couldn't tolerate Shyam near you. His hand on you. Why did you leave my office? I was..."

Before he could even finish this time she pushed him away and retorted the very same way,

 "Because I couldn't tolerate Lisa near you..." 

***********

Leaving you here my dearies... Don't forget to vote and comment.

See you Next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
29.7K 1.3K 6
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...
9.8K 611 29
#2 Book of Arranged series. This is not a standalone story. Be sure to check out the first book of the series - Perfect Marriage, before starting th...
37.8K 2.4K 12
Part 1 of the three-part series of romantic tales, all interconnected, but all independent. Arnav Singh Raizada has promised his mother that he would...