But why Me? (Jason Voorhees x...

By PuppyBaby15

Mireya is a Latina burn victim in college who convinced her friends (except Amy) to go camping for spring bre... More

Authors note on setting
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note about updates
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 11

640 13 4
By PuppyBaby15

Warning: Drug use and lemon in this chapter. If you are uncomfortable with these subjects then please skip this chapter

When I woke up the bed was cold and void of life, Precious and Jay were gone. I sat up and looked around softly calling their names, I heard barking outside which made me leave the garage door. For those who wonder I live on ground level, so I get extra doors unlike my neighbors up top, anyways I look and see Precious running to her heart's content on the dead grass and Jason sitting on a bench staring at the trees. I went back inside and put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I sat beside Jason "whatcha doing?" 'Watching- how do you sign' he pointed to a bird "oh, like this" I put my fist up to my mouth and tapped my pointer finger with my thumb a couple of times. 'Watching birds' "Why is that?" 'Mother had many bird-' he paused pondering "books" I signed as I asked 'yes books' he nodded. I sat and watched the birds with him he sure does love his mom that's a good sign.

***

It was the 15th, 14 days after New Years and I had the day off. I checked my emails and wrote down interview dates, this Saturday should be very chill. I just ran simple errands and cleaning the house, I checked my phone and smiled. Mom, Dad, my little brother, and Neveah all sent birthday texts I miss them so much. I would be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for anyone else to send birthday texts, I decided for my birthday was to just watch movies on Netflix and not really anything else. I let Jason sit beside me and watch until there was a knock on the door "Mireya I told you to leave the door unlocked." "Shiiiiiiiiit, Jason in my room now, hide!" I yank him off the couch and shove him into the room how can I forget? She was going to set the party here! Well, to be fair she told me that a month ago and never mentioned it again. Guess it's a not so surprise surprise? I opened the door and Savannah and Amy in, they were holding bags and boxes "Jaquan will bring his Xbox soon and Alex will bring the alcohol and something very special to help you relax." They laid out all the chips, various dips (including cheese salsa and beer dip. My favorites), cookies, cheeseburger sliders, mini cheesecakes and so much more. "T-there's only the five of us why so much food" "munchies" was all Amy said munchies the hell does that mean? I looked at my room to see it's a jar, Jason was looking with curiosity I softly smiled at him and waved "who are you waving to?" "Oh- uh Precious, come here Precious" she hops into my arms.

Savannah pulled out her speaker and connected her phone to it and started to play music. Wow, I haven't heard these songs since I was like 13 "where you get the playlist?" "Your old YouTube account wanted to make this extra special." My eyes widen "how did you find it?" "Alex did, he was looking up ship videos of Hannibal x Will videos when he stumbled upon a teen you. Apparently, you were doing a one-sided roleplay where you acted like you were Hannibal's girlfriend killing other fangirls." Well fuck my life, damn I forgot the password to that account too "and when were you planning to tell me this?" "Today, trust me you were so adorable as a kid. We did stupid shit on Facebook we'll show you later to make it even" she giggled. My stomach turned with embarrassment I ate some cookies to calm my nerves. Maybe Jason is hungry I smiled at the idea and grabbed a few sliders and cookies, I slipped into my room as the girls decorated. "Hey Jason, I completely forgot they were throwing a party for my birthday. Here some food while you wait, I have a couple of books you can read. We like to scream sometimes but don't run out, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Got it?" He nodded and I handed him the plate.

I slipped back out and sat on the couch when the song BAM by I think Miranda? I haven't heard it in a long time, but I remember every lyric "never thought I fall in love now I stand corrected. Never thought I'd feel what I feel never been so affected" I jammed away as the song continued. "Wow, how convenient that song came on" Amy giggled "what do you mean?" "Well" they said in unison while Amy turned off the radio. Savannah plopped down beside me.

"Who is he?"

"Who is who?"

"Don't play dumb now Mireya" Amy giggled, "who is the man that stole your heart." She took a piece of my hair and twirled it in her fingers.

"I seriously don't know what you two are talking about!" Savannah groaned. "What?"

"It is extremely obvious you are in love you've been showing the signs every time we go out. You stare off into space with this lovey-dovey look in your eye, when we go shopping you think we don't hear but we do when you say 'that be perfect for him' while looking at men's clothing. Whenever you stare off into space while we are eating you make hearts out of your food. You are practically a tween having her first big crush!" I felt my heart stop, these walls are thin, he can't hear this nonsense. Quick Mireya think!

"Oh you caught me, I have been talking to someone lately," I say in a bashful voice holding my cheeks. They cheered and hugged me "alright alright before you kill me let me go!"

"So, tell us about him. How did you two meet? What does he look like? Do you have a pic? What's his size? Does he have a kid already-" "Sav I think she gets the idea" Amy giggled. I gulped, crap now I need to make shit up.

"O-oh we met in a chatroom in a multiplayer pc game. He lives in Sweden, um he's a redhead and has ocean blue eyes. Uh, he is like 6'5" and he respects his mom." They nodded and motioned me to continue. "I don't have a picture on me right now," I started to get nervous.

"How do you know he is real and not a catfish?" Amy nodded at Sav's question.

"I don't think anyone would proudly show a disfiguring facial scar" they gasped. "Y-yeah he was in a car accident and his head went through the windshield. His cheek and down to his jugular is very dragged and filled with grafting scars since the glass pealed him like an orange." They motioned me to continue "he is a dog lover and likes to hike and camp out in the woods. He sent me several videos of him hiking and carving my name into trees." I giggled to myself, this is the point where I got carried away "he works as a lumberjack. He told me he loves poetry and art and our first date would be at an art museum." Amy then popped a question I never expected "what did you tell him about yourself?"

"Um, that I am looking for a job as an accountant, that I want a big family-"

"And he didn't run to the hills?" Savannah gasped "what about sex?"

I felt my face getting warmer "I told him I like the occasional bondage and being rough but I also like it gentle and staring into each other's eyes. I also told him of my heritage and that I want to live within nature and own like 20 dogs." We all laughed, "hope we can meet this man soon. What is his name?" I gulped, "o-oh uh Erik." They went back to decorating, how can they be so ridiculous? I am not in love with anyone, love is not realistic for me I can't even trust a fucking fly let alone another man with my safety and happiness. Like a man would even want me. I pretended everything was ok as we started to party when the boys arrived, I didn't really drink because I know I wouldn't stop when I'm upset. But it was useful to beat Jaquan in his fighting games and be able to function the DVD player he brought when they forgot how to read.

Two hours later there was a knock on the door, and I turned off the music to open it, it was a delivery guy with a big cake, "uh put it on the coffee table over there" he nods and does so. It was three layers, the first layer a foot diameter, the second layer seven-inch diameter, and the last layer was a three-inch diameter. The first and last layers were a deep wine purple while the second layer was as black as night with fondant flowers like peonies, delilahs, ruffled roses, and chrysanthemums all in various shades of purple and blue from lilac and periwinkle to eggplant and navy blue. "W-we went all out for you birthday girl" Alex stumbled on his words as he lit the candles and stuck them in. They started to sing happy birthday and then I blew out the candles it's official, I am 25. I softly smiled as I got to cut it and serve everyone a piece from the third layer it was funfetti cake too, and from what I can taste with butterscotch frosting well goodbye diet, I have a new lover now.

After everyone finished their cake Alex went to his bag and pulled out jars of weed oh right he has a prescription. "Jaquan help me make a massive dube for the birthday girl. A novelty gift for her. I'll roll regular blunts for right now." "Sure hand me the big grinder" he nods and handed it to him. So that's what Savannah meant by calm me down, well it is my birthday why not? Alex handed me a tiny joint as well as the other two ladies, I haven't smoked anything since I was a teenager. I grabbed the lighter and lit it up, taking a few puffs and enjoy myself.

After a while I noticed the effects, I felt a rush in my brain and a shiver down my spine like a runner's high. I felt very relaxed and like all of the tension in my body didn't exist, like my limbs didn't exist and then it hit me, hunger. "I am hungry let me go eat" I announced and walked to the table basically gobbling all the cookies and chips, the others joined, and we sat on the kitchen floor all the food with us just munching away. My brain felt very tingly like ASMR almost, it felt so good to feel so free almost. For an hour we talked about nonsense like the color of the sky or how Nala and Simba are siblings. It was a good hour to just relax and eat.

Half an hour later they packed up, called an uber, and left. I looked at the presents I didn't get to open and the amount of food I have for a good week or 30 minutes knowing Jason. I felt very sweaty and dirty now that I am sobering up slowly, I knocked on my bedroom door "the party's over Jason, you can come out and eat." I walked into the bathroom, stripped down, turned on the bathtub faucet, pouring in bubble bath liquid and lit some candles. I grabbed a towel and covered myself up, I walked to the kitchen grabbing some wine the boys left behind and a wine glass. Jason, as I expected, was eating the food "hey stop sucking them down, chew and drink some water in between every bite or you'll make yourself sick" he grunted, "I mean it." I walked back to the bathroom and uncorked it pouring myself a glass, I let the towel fall and step into my warm bath. The water only reached half my stomach but the bubbles covered my breasts nicely, I stuck my knees up to be a bit more comfortable. I was taking a sip as Jason walked in closing the door behind him so Precious wouldn't get in.

"Yes, Jason?" He kneeled beside the tub 'who is Erik?' he softly growled, his eye shining with rage "oh, he is a guy I made up so my friends wouldn't push any further. Why you ask, Jay?" His chest rumbled again "were you jealous?" I started to giggle, he started waving his hands and shaking his head making me giggle more leading into snorting laughter. I stopped myself and he tilted his head "what? I hate my laugh" he looked offended 'what? It's cute' I felt my face go warm. "Uh thanks, want to join me in the bath. The tub is deep, it's one of the reasons why I got this place" he sat there thinking before nodding and was about to step in with all clothes on "no you gotta be naked to come in. Uh- I'll look away" I turned away and decided to distract myself by reading everything on my large candle. I heard a shift in fabrics and then the water rose to my shoulders, I turned to him "here let me put my legs between yours" I grabbed his ankles and put them on either side of my bum. He still had his mask on, I sat up on my knees and lean forward "mask has to come off too" I unclipped it and let it fall, I then picked it up and put it on the other side of the rim. I look back at him, he seemed distressed by our closeness "something wrong?" I felt like teasing him right then and there "has anyone told you that you have a kissable face?" I chuckled as his face went red, I think I was still high because I would've never done this. I sat on his lap and locked deformed lips to deformed lips. He tasted like the sugar cookies he just ate, his chest rumbled as he held the small of my back. When I pressed my bare chest onto his he softly gasped and I couldn't resist but stick my tongue in, he was a quick learner and our tongues danced.

My hand ran down his solid chest and stomach, I then felt something poke my ass. It only got stiffer even though it stayed silky soft. I slowly pulled away and grinned "someone is excited" I giggled as I got off his lap and took another sip, I made sure I swayed my wet ass in his face. I turned back and reached into the bubbles for his member, he stiffened instantly and was under my control now, I started to rub him. His breath became gasps and soft sighs, I looked him in the eye "you are very big Jay, although I never expected anything less. Let me help you with him, I sat on my knees so the water would lower enough to show his full glory, "need to wash you off" I grabbed my wine glass and poured it over his shaft getting all the soap off "and you'll taste yummy" he jumped and his breath became labored. His mouth made a noise I couldn't understand, it sounded like a whine, I went down and licked him right under his uncut head he gripped the edge of the bathtub. "Sensitive spot? I'll keep that in mind" I swirled my tongue around his dusty pink tip he let out another gasp, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back. I started to suckle on his tip and he finally let it out, a sweet moan, it made my womanhood throb when it echoed. "Good boy" I chuckled then took more in and started to bob my head. Good thing I practiced I started rubbing what I couldn't fit which was like four inches then he suddenly came doesn't last long, but this is his first sexual experience, so I'll let it slide. I sat up and grabbed the trashcan nearby and spat his cum out.

At this point my knees were shaking with the throbbing of my womanhood, "m-my turn" I leaned up wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders and softly nibbled his neck "feel me baby" I softly kissed his neck. His hands started on my back then slowly moved to my front, he softly squeezed my chubby sides making me moan softly in his ear. He stiffed "keep going baby boy~" I whined, his hand softly cupped my breast and he started to manipulate them. "Now take those hands down, between my legs baby you only need one" I smiled as his hand shakenly went between my legs and cupped my womanhood. I decided to help and spread my swollen lips, fuck I was dripping "feel around, explore Jay" his finger graced against my clit and I gasp leaving a shaky moan. It seemed to interest him as he started to rub it, I shivered digging my nails into his shoulders as I moaned more. I started to hump into his hand "keep exploring baby" his finger then went to my entrance, he looked at me as he prodded it causing me to moan and I nod. "Go in baby" he stuck his finger deep inside, "p-pump it like you're stabbing someone" he understood clearly and thrust his finger in. I threw my head back and moaned louder "y-you can add another" I stuttered.

He grabbed my leg and put it over his shoulder, I laid back into the water. He added another finger and started to thrust faster I grip the edge of the tub as I felt a knot in my stomach no way, I can't be cumming already! He leaned over me and growled as he pumped his fingers more "J-Jason" I softly moaned, then he went harder again and I felt a pang of pain "g-gentle Jay, gentle" I panted. He slowed down by a large amount, "c-curl your fingers, make me cum baby" he nodded and did so, he pressed right on my g-spot and I groaned loudly feeling a soft rush of pleasure. It wasn't my biggest orgasm ever, but it was still amazing. I shifted and his fingers slipped out I stood and pull the plug on the bathtub and the water started to drain, "I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom" I grabbed a towel and left the bathroom. I stumbled slightly fucking hell I'm sore he has thick fingers I will admit. I walked to my bedroom Precious right behind me and I put her in her cage "no sleeping next to me tonight honey" she huffed and went to bed. I dried off applied lotion and whatnot and put on some PJ shorts and a loose tank top, I heard the door open. I look back to see a Jason in the buff with only a towel around his waist, "f-for Christ's sake Jay, here put these basketball shorts on. It ain't much but it's better than being naked to bed" I handed him the blue shorts. As he let go of the towel I turned to avoid the sight, in the candlelight in the bathroom, I couldn't see it only feel it and right now I didn't want another round.

The bed squeaked as he laid down, I smiled and turned off the light. I laid beside him and he held me against his chest, his warmth and slow heartbeat lulled me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 545 13
Abbey bites off more than she can chew when her friend talks her into being a counselor at Camp Crystal Lake. What happens when she finds out that al...
18.1K 698 23
Bianca is a beautiful, smart, and intelligent young women. She is not afraid of what the future holds for her. She is a fighter with an attitude, not...
47.1K 1.5K 11
As a teenager, you finally decide to pack up your things and go. After getting a live in babysitting job, you find yourself in the quaint town of Cry...
89.4K 2.7K 17
Another summer, another camping season and another group of promiscuous teens and young adults. Nothing special, right? There wasn't anything specia...