Hyperdimension's Symbol of Ho...

By Nymbyte

Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirk... More

Act I: Hyperdimension
Chapter 1: A Goddess Approaches Midoriya
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Lending a Hand
Chapter 4: Visiting Lowee
Chapter 5: A Neglectful Sister
Chapter 6: Vert and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 7: Blanc and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 8: Setting Up The Party
Chapter 9: Party Start
Chapter 10: A Setup
Chapter 11: Coming Up With a Plan
Chapter 12: Talking About Training
Chapter 13: Training With The Candidates
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: The Candidates Awaken
Chapter 17: Downfall
Chapter 18: Midoriya Vs. Arfoire
Chapter 19: Moments
Chapter 20: Hacker Situation
Chapter 21: Cosplay
Chapter 22: Bond Problems
Chapter 23: Kidnapped
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 25: Sadism
Chapter 26: R-18 Island
Chapter 27: Trust
Chapter 28: Trust Backfired
Chapter 29: The Gun Battery
Chapter 30: Peashy's Mother Revealed
Chapter 31: Eden
Chapter 32: Attack on Eden
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: Peashy
Chapter 36: Message
Chapter 37: Judgment Day
Chapter 38: Tari
Chapter 39: Gamindustri's Hero
Chapter 40: Bad Ending Syndrome
Chapter 41: True Ending

Chapter 33: Hypnosis

1.2K 18 13
By Nymbyte

Rei was scared by Iris Heart.

Rei Ryghts: Wait! I'm telling you I was getting tricked, understand?! I was misled into helping and this was never my intention! She backed away from her.

Rei Ryghts: I'm a victim here.
She put her hand on her chest.

Iris Heart: Is that so? You know, I hate it when people lie to me. Especially playing the victim! She raised her whip blade. Rei screamed with her hands up and begged for mercy.

Rei Ryghts: Please! I'm fragile! You'll break me!
She begged.

Yellow Heart: Don't pick on her, meanie!
She exclaimed with her fist clenched and raised back. Iris Heart was surprised. She blocked her punch and looked at her with seriousness.

Iris Heart was struggling a bit. Luckily, she deflected her and pushed her back. Rei got up on her feet behind her. She ran away and hided. Iris Heart dashed at her opponent. Rei looked out from a bush to see if anyone followed her.

Yellow Heart was fighting the sadistic goddess. She pushed her back.

Iris Heart: That was rude. The only thing I hate more than liars are people who try to ruin my fun! She exclaimed at the end with her weapon raised behind her. She slashed the playful goddess. But she dodged her slash. Yellow Heart was flying backwards with Iris Heart chasing in front of her. Iris Heart widen her eyes a bit and saw Yellow Heart grinning. She readied herself and dashed forward to her now. The five goddesses watched. Including Midoriya.

Purple Heart: Plutie!
She exclaimed her name. The sadistic goddess got hit by her and sended her flying down.

Midoriya: Plutia!
He ran towards her.

Purple Sister: Plutia no! Hey, are you alright?!
She appeared on the opposite side.

Plutia was back to herself.

Plutia: Oh yeah, it's just a scratch.
She said feeling fine with a smile. The three look up to see the four goddesses go up to her.

Plutia: Neppy don't. That's not a good idea.
She warned.

Purple Sister: Huh?!

Midoriya: We've got to help them!
He said to Nepgear.

Purple Sister: Right!

The four goddesses of Gamindustri surrounded Yellow Heart.

Purple Heart: I didn't plan on fighting you just because you're a new country's goddess. I'd rather be friends. She said.

Black Heart: Just remember, you're the one who started all of this!

White Heart: I won't hold back anymore!
She clenched her fist.

Yellow Heart: Aww, you mean you don't wanna play?!
She said sadly while her breasts jiggled. Green Heart was triggered by this.

Green Heart: If you jiggle those at me one more time, I will end you! She moved her fingers.

White Heart: Come on, Vert, pull it together!
She said trying to calm her down.

Anonydeath came out to see the show. He took out a object that looked like a time clock.

Anonydeath: What's that? It's time for the climax?
He said to himself. He looked back up to see what would happen next.

As the goddesses surrounded Yellow Heart, Black Heart flew back.

Black Heart: Prepare to witness my true power!
She said.

Black Heart: Tricolor Order!
She exclaimed making a dash for Yellow Heart. She slashed her with a direct hit. Making Yellow Heart grunt in pain. Next, was White Heart's turn.

White Heart: And mine's as well!
She exclaimed.

White Heart: Einschlag!
She said swinging her sword sideways. She made another direct hit to her causing her to be in more pain.

Green Heart: Darjeeling Rotation!
She responded with a perfect slash at her.

Purple Heart: Time to taste my Dual... Edge!
She exclaimed at the end slashing her with a powerful horizontal slash. Yellow Heart was sended down to the water.

Midoriya watched in awe.

Midoriya (mind): They can win this! I know they can!
He thought. He looked up to see the action.

White Heart: Did we get her?

Green Heart: Don't jinx it. If you say that line, she'll come back for sure. She warned.

White Heart: Oh yeah? Whoops.

The four goddesses looked down to see the water beneath them to where Yellow Heart crash landed. Black Heart was sure enough they defeated her. But something caught her eye. She looked into the distance and spotted Anonydeath.

Anonydeath was still looking at the time clock. Wandering if it was time for the climax. The screen on the time clock powered down. In the ocean, Peashy got herself out of the water to get air.
She shaked the water off like a dog.

Peashy: Wow! That hurt! Nice stuff being big for some reason.
She turned around.

Purple Heart couldn't believe it. It was Peashy.

Purple Heart: Eh! P-ko?!
She said to herself.

Midoriya (mind): I knew it.
He thought.

Peashy walked out of the water and was on shore. She checked her surroundings.

Peashy: Hey, where are you?! Papa! Momma!
She called out. Purple Heart was shocked and surprised.

Anonydeath and Rei came to her voice.

Anonydeath: It's okay, sweetie! We're right here! Great job, my little Peashy! Come on, momma. Praise her too! He said to Rei.

Rei Ryghts: What?
She said. Peashy went running towards her papa.

Rei Ryghts: Uh... Good girl? Thank you, Peashy.
She said pretending to be a mother.

Peashy let out a sweet laugh.

Peashy: Pick me up, please!
She asked. Anonydeath pick her up.

Anonydeath: Sure thing, honey. There we go. Ah, so cute.
He said as she was in his arms.

Purple Heart: P-ko, what you doing with those two?!
She demanded. Midoriya came to her by her side.

Midoriya: Sorry I'm late!
He apologized.

Purple Heart: No need to apologize right now. We got a problem here. She said.

Purple Heart: Wait, don't tell me... No. No, you couldn't be!
She knew, but Anonydeath knew what she was thinking. The look in Peashy's eyes were not normal. It was like she was going through a hypnosis.

Peashy: You leave me alone.
She said.

Purple Heart widened her eyes. She had never said anything like thst before to her. The other goddesses regrouped with Purple Heart and Midoriya.

Peashy: I hate people that are being mean to momma and papa! I hate them, so go away! She said.

Midoriya (mind): It looks like she's being controlled by these guys. But what could it be? He thought.

Purple Heart: P-P-ko, I...
She paused.

Black Heart: Monsters! Just what did you do to her?!
She demanded.

Anonydeath: Why nothing at all! Surely, you guessed. I'm a simple magistrate! My job is to serve her! Allow me to deliver a belated introduction, you see before you. The Goddess of Eden! Lady Peashy! Also known as Yellow Heart! He held her out like Simba from The Lion King. The goddesses eyes widened because Yellow Heart was Peashy.

Plutia: Poor Neppy.
She felt sorry for her.

Midoriya: What do you think you're doing to her?!
He demanded.

Anonydeath: Ah, I almost forgot. Little Rei here has an important announcement. Go on, read it to them. He ordered her.

Rei Ryghts: Oh! Alright!
She obeyed. She took out a piece of paper.

Rei Ryghts: 'The Land of Eden ruled by CPU, Yellow Heart seeks the-' She got cut off by Anonydeath.

Anonydeath: I can't hear you!
He said making her speak louder.

Rei Ryghts: 'Yellow Heart! Seeks the unrestricted domestically produced adult only content from every nation! If you do not consent and submit to this Eden, we will consider it, an act of war!' She finished reading it to them. A variety of soldiers surrounded the goddesses and the One For All user.

Black Heart: Come on! You're insane! Do you really think some brand new country with hardly any Shares can hope to beat out our alliance?! She said.

Anonydeath: Oh yes. We quite are reckless aren't we? But it makes it for a two lading plot twist. You have to admit. He said making her angry.

Purple Heart (mind): Does this mean... We're at war with Peashy?
She thought feeling worried.

Midoriya (mind): Just what are they planning exactly?
He thought.

(Maidakai Village, Southern Planeptune)

Tanks and robotic spiders were in line. An army should I say? The army was marching down the street. Villagers were worried for their kids. They wanted to know what was going on. Yellow Heart was leading them. She let out a laugh.

Yellow Heart: Going on trips is fun, huh?! March! March! Go! Go! Go! She ordered. They obeyed her. She was leading them towards a bridge. On the other side of the bridge was another army in positions. IF was the one who lead them. They saw the tank first. Purple Sister was in the air who shot lasers at them. Forcing them to stop.

Purple Sister: People of Eden! Please turn back! If you continue to advance, I'll open fire! She warned. Yellow Heart saw her pointing at them.

Yellow Heart: Haaa! You bad goddess you!
She pointed a finger at her.

Purple Sister: Peashy, don't!
She said.

Yellow Heart: I hate mean old bad goddesses but papa said there's nothing wrong playing with you! Soooo, how bout it?! Come on, let's party! She lean her head forward.

She had her gauntlet like claws equipped.

(A/N Chapter Done)
Follow for more. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 284 38
The year on earth is 2051 and a new breakthrough in technology shook the world. Dimensional travel gates. This discovery was astonishing as this brok...
10.1K 120 24
(sequel of the dekuverse!) It's been a few months since I took them to react. That was a mistake on my part ...
1.3K 65 6
This is the rewrite to Hero In My Own Way. Similar style, but vastly different...well. Everything. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING RELATED TO MY HERO ACADEMI...
12.1K 173 10
(I don't own the image or my hero academia) Alternate universe. There will be personality and quirk changes, they also won't be called quirks for thi...