Daughter of Aizawa (True Colo...

By Toomuchnow

(y/n) Aizawa, daughter of the pro hero Erasure head was like any other teenager... Dreaming of becoming a her... More

Important information
I: Where it all starts
II: Interaction 1
III: Training?
IV: Interaction 2
V: Peaceful morning
VI: Unpleasant Presence
VII: First Hurdle
VIII: Beginning of the End pt.1
IX: Beginning of the End pt.2
X: Mysterious girl
XI: Hospital
XII: Aizawa's Daughter?!
XIII: Declaration? Strange feelings...?
XIV: Assigned Training
XV: Acceptance
XVI: Trust
XVII: Break time!
XVIII: The night before the sports festival
XIX: U.A. Sports festival... Start!
XX: Finish Line
XXI: Creating teams
XXII: Cavalry Battle Begins
XXIII: Results
XXIV: Calm before the storm
XXV: Heartache
XXVI: Battle On!
XXVII: Explosive
XXVIII: Friends or Foes?
XXX: Winners!
XXXI: Thoughts
XXXII: Unexpected Visit
XXXIII: Arcade
XXXIV: Picture
XXXV: Names
XXXVI: Crush
XXXVII: Internships!
XXXVIII: Work...?
XXXIX: Think kitten
XL: End of Internships
XLI: Yes or No?
XLII: A start
XLIII: The past
XLIV: Text messages
XLV: Finals panic
XLVI: Prepping
XLVII: Studying
XLVIII: Awkward Greeting
XLIX: Practical Exam (pt. 1)
L: Fight!
LI: Practical Exam (pt. 2)
LII: Team Impossible
LIII: Out and About
LIV: Carnival
LV: Birthday
LVI: End of the night
LVII: Pool
LVIII: Why?
LIX: Comfort
LX: Two of Four Wild Cats!
LXI: Food
LXII: Bonding
LXIII: Emotions
LXIV: I...
LXV: Targets
LXVI: Alert
LXVII: Search
LXVIII: Captured
LXIX: Plan
LXX: The truth
LXXI: Evil
LXXII: Rescue till the End
LXXIII: Days on
LXXIV: Recovering
LXXV: New Room
LXXVI: Memory?
LXXVII: Lost
LXXVIII: Useless thoughts
LXXIX: Move on! It's for your health!
LXXX: Back at it
LXXXI: Friends
LXXXII: Midoriya's Theory
LXXXIII: Before the Exam
LXXXIV: Provisional License!
LXXXV: Onto Phase Two
LXXXVI: Recuse mission!
LXXXVII: Pass or Fail?
LXXXVIII: Strange... & a fairy?!
LXXXIX: Surprise!
XC: One, two, three, maybe four
XCI: That girl

XXIX: Quarter Finals

14.3K 546 1.2K
By Toomuchnow

★------★------★------★------★------★

The stage for the second round of the quarter-finals was finally repaired. After the short break and check up on Midoriya, I made my way towards the arena for the second battle.

"WOOOO, AFTER THAT LAST MATCH WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE COMING RIGHT BACK!"

I stepped onto the stage, facing Iida. Instead of him being a friend, he was now the enemy so there was no use in holding back.

Iida bowed at me, "I don't want you to hate me, (y/n)-san!" he said.

I stepped back, "Huh? Of course not, but I won't say I won't go easy on you!"

"ARE YOU GUYS READY!!!!"

I took a deep breath. As long as I relax, it'll be fine. Iida's treetrunk legs are what make me nervous. Maybe if I focused on them--

"START!!!"

"Gah, already?!" I jumped.

"Prepare yourself!" he said, coming at me full speed.

"U-Uni!"

I opened my right hand as the energy particles came down, creating a spear. Iida forced a kick towards me, but I blocked it out with the spear, "Jesus, tree trunks!"

"HUH?! T-TREE TRUNKS?!"

He jumped off the spear that blew away some of the particles of the spear. He kept a distance between the two of us, but I immediately closed it, rushing forward and throwing solidified water daggers at him.

"(y/n)-san, that trick won't work with me!" He said, jumping back.

I smirked, "I know, but it's different this time," I snapped my fingers and the daggers exploded in front of him with a smokescreen of water vapor. Now, if I just aim low with the spear...

"Recipro..."

Huh?

"Burst!"

Iida went full speed out of the smokescreen, immediately coming behind me, "WHAT?" I shouted, turning around and changing the form of the spear into a ball of energy. I was about to squeeze it in front of him to create an explosion, but before I knew it he grabbed onto my shoulders and pushed me out of bounds.

"(y/n)-san is out of bounds! Iida wins!"

An irk appeared on my head, "TENYA IIDA!"

He bowed in front of me, "You shouldn't think too much with your next move! Sorry, (y/n)-san!"

I gritted my teeth together, walking off the stage.

---★---

My hands were clenched in fists walking into the stadium. That was such a dirty move!!

"Oi!! (y/n)-chan!!"

I looked up, slightly irritated still to see Mina was skipping towards me, "That was an interesting match, but yikes Iida..."

I rolled my eyes, "Tell me about it!!"

She laughed, giving me a thumbs up, "I'll make it to the finals and win for you!"

I nodded at her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Get him and his tree trunks good,"

She blinked and burst out laughing, "WAHA?? TREE TRUNKS?? STOP IT HURTS SO MUCH!!"

I smiled, "Good luck!"

She nodded and skipped out of the stadium for her match. She's always so upbeat, I couldn't help laugh and hum down the hall.

---★---

"All-Might, you originally became a teacher at U.A. to find a successor, right?"

I heard a familiar voice nearby... Oh, that's Izuku-kun's voice! He must've finished surgery!

I rushed over to the sound of his voice, stopping at the corner of the hall. I was going to turn until

A voice that sounded like All-Might's spoke next, Uncle Might?

"Think that there's a better successor out there?"

"Yes..."

Successor? I blinked a few times and stayed to listen to their conversation. I know, I know... eavesdropping on a conversation that doesn't involve me is rude to do, but curiosity kills the cat right?

"This place is indeed filled with wonderful potential heroes, but One for All is a crystallization... Young Midoriya, I was once quirkless myself,"

Uncle Might... was quirkless? Wait, none of this makes any sense. He IS the number one hero, how is that possible?

"I saw my old self in you. My master believed in me, so I believe in you,"

I felt a sneeze coming. BAD TIMING (y/n)! I tried holding it in, but it came out on its own.

"Acho,"

"Who's there?"

I stepped out from behind the wall, "Um... (y/n)..."

All-Might moved forward, "When did you get here?"

I scrambled around, trying to think of a good excuse, "J-Just now?"

"All-Might... I know you said it's serious to not let anyone know but... (y/n)-san... she's different," Midoriya said.

I looked up at All-Might, "I don't want to intrude on anything that seems serious. I don't mind if it's for the better," I said, beaming at All-Might.

All-Might looked down at Midoriya, tensing his hands into fists, "Young (y/n)... I've known you for quite a while and since you and young Midoriya are close, I guess there's no going back on this... but you must promise me that you will not to tell anyone, got it? This is serious and can be life-threatening to those who know about this..."

I nodded deliberately having an unsettling feeling in my chest, "Life-threatening..."

---★---

We went to an empty hallway, making sure it was empty this time. Midoriya looked at me then back at All-Might. The two of them exchange eye contact then stared back at me.

It took a good ten minutes of explaining their big secret. Midoriya was once quirkless until after a year ago before he came to U.A. that sort of explains the anger and hate that Bakugo has with him. He got his quirk by inheriting it from All-Might, aka One for All. One for All is a quirk that has been passed down by generations to a new successor, who their master believes they can handle. Midoriya explained his encounter with All-Might and All-Might had continued. There was so much information that was thrown at me I started seeing stars.

I sunk to the floor, "U-Um... too much information..."

Midoriya smiled at me weakly, "Sorry..."

All-Might reached his hand out towards me, "Young (y/n)... you must make sure no one finds out about th--"

I grabbed onto his hand to help me stand back up, "Uncle Might,"

"Hm?"

"You can trust me. Remember you've kept the secret of me being my father's daughter for how long? Since you 'accidentally' barged into our house like what... 10 years ago?" I chuckled, "You've kept it from the public for such a long time until I slipped up, but that doesn't mean I can't keep the secret between the two of you... considering how serious this is and how much it can mess with the planet's peace."

He nodded, giving me a reassuring smile, "Alright," He looked at his watch, "Now, just because the two of you are out of the tournament that doesn't mean you guys shouldn't support your other classmates! Now, head back over there to finish watching!" All-Might preached.

"Yes, sir!" I said, saluting at him. I walked behind Midoriya and began pushing him in the direction of the reserved audience seating.

"W-Wait, (y/n)-san!!" Midoriya panicked. The heels of his shoes were digging into the ground, but I ignored it and continued to forcefully push him.

"Nope!" I cheered.

---★---

Midoriya pointed at an entrance to what we thought was the right entrance to our seating. We stepped out and it was completely isolated.

"Uh, Izuku-kun wrong turn," I said.

"Wait, who's match is up right now?"

I looked up at the board, seeing it was Bakugo and Kirishima's match, which means...

I squinted my eyes, sighing, "I'm glad Mina-chan said she was gonna make it to the finals and she didn't..."

Midoriya looked over, "That means Iida and Tokoyami advanced,"

I nodded, "But, Kats and Kirishima, huh?"

Both of us looked down at the stage, surprised. Bakugo is on his defense?

I tried concentrating on the match but a murmuring was buzzing in my ear. I glanced over and Midoriya's never-ending nonsense has made its appearance once again...

"Izuku-kun...?"

He was far from gone...

"Midoriya-kun!"

He snapped out of it, turning his head, "Iida-kun?"

I'm glad Iida's voice worked better than mine when I'm right next to him...

Iida walked over towards us, "I see your surgery went well, that's good!"

"Yeah, thanks and congrats... sorry (y/n)-san..." Midoriya said.

I shook my head, "No hard feelings. It's in the past," I said, shrugging.

Iida looked at me and bowed again, "I'm sorry (y/n)-san!"

I frowned, "Are you deaf or something? I said it was fine before,"

He shot up, "RIGHT! NO HARD FEELINGS!"

A nervous laugh came out of me, looking away from Iida and back at the stage.

"WAH! Bakugo finally countered and it's working!!"

"Wowie... he looks like a beast right now... poor Kiri,"

Bakugo was creating explosions one after another, eventually knocking Kirishima out.

"Kirishima is immobilized! Bakugo wins!"

I had an urge to meet Bakugo before he stormed off like his usual self. I turned on my heel, "Um, I'm gonna head down to the others. Good luck, Iida-kun!"

"Y-Yeah...?"

"(y/n)-san, wait for m-- Well... she left before I could even say anything. Why was she in a rush?" Midoriya said to Iida.

Iida shrugged, "I better head off anyway,"

"Good luck!" Midoriya said.

---★---

That was a bit rude of me... but why am I doing this? I stopped at the end of the hallway. I was having mixed feelings about my decisions. I should have just ignored the urge then maybe I would've been back to normal?

"(y/n)?"

I turned around, "Shoto-kun! You scared me there. How are you feeling?"

He walked over to me, "I'm alright now," his gaze shifting away.

I tried shaking off the mixed feelings I had in the pit of my stomach. I looked up at Todoroki and poked his cheek, "Why are you looking away?"

He let a sigh out, "My father came to me after you left. He was asking me to work with him but I haven't decided what I wanted to do,"

I pulled onto his cheek, smiling at him, "Well, why rush the decision if you don't have an answer yet?"

He grabs onto my hand, pulling it away, "I guess you're right," he mumbled, looking at my hand with a small smile.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

He intertwined his fingers with mine, "Thank you,"

I blushed, staring at our hands together. His hand was a lot bigger than mine... then again he is much bigger than me in general so...

"U-Um... Yeah... Um thank you for being so kind to me. I know we had a rough start but now I don't know..."

He squeezed my hand, "What don't you know?"

I shrugged, "Just... I don't know,"

He brought his other hand to my head, ruffling my hair, "Now that you mention it... I wanted to apologize for our first training battle or any of the other times I was cold to you. I feel bad for treating you like that in the past,"

I shook my head, "I mean... I deal with Kats and his anger every day... haha..."

Todoroki frowned, "Bakugo is just..."

I laughed, "Yes, he is. You don't need to finish that,"

"You know..."

"Hm?"

He placed his hand on my cheek, "You're really beautiful,"

I blinked, trying to wrap my head around what he just said, "Um..."

"I just realized something else, (y/n)..."

"Huh...?"

He smirked, leaning in closer to me. Suddenly, there was an angry voice from behind us.

"Half and half bastard,"

I glanced over, seeing an angry Bakugo standing at the end of the hall. He glared at me and then at Todoroki.

"Kats?"

Todoroki stood up straight, pushing me behind him, holding onto my hand tighter. Ah...

"Isn't your match next, scum?" Bakugo said.

Todoroki looked over his shoulder at me then back at Bakugo, "You're right, I was talking with (y/n) about something, but I guess I should tell her later,"

Todoroki turned back to me, "I'll talk with you later," he said, with a small smile. He squeezed my hand one last time before unlacing them from mine. He glanced at Bakugo, trailing off in the opposite direction.

Now it was just the two of us.

There was a burning sensation in my chest causing slight discomfort and mix feelings.

I stared up at Bakugo, "Um..."

He clicked his tongue and started walking off past me.

My eye began twitching, "Oi, Kats,"

He ignored me, pushing me off my chilling point. I huffed out and stormed towards him. "KATSUKI BAKUGO," I said, reaching out to grab onto him, but was completely cut off by his hand magically grabbing onto my wrist. I tried tugging my arm away from his grip, but his grip got tighter.

"(y/n),"

"Huh...? What did you--"

He turned towards me with a glare on his face, "Why?"

"Why what?"

There was a rage in his crimson eyes that frightened me. I tried tugging away again but he grabbed onto the collar of my gym uniform, shoving me up against a nearby staircase wall.

!!!

I felt a sting at the small of my back, hissing slightly, "Ow... K-Katsuki-kun that hurts..."

"... Sorry, I just--,"

"Huh?"

He loosened his grip, frowning, "Just... Why are you doing this to me?" He said, looking intensely into my (e/c) eyes.

"I don't under--"

"Stay away from him."

"Stay away from him...?"

"That half and half bastard," he mumbled.

"Shoto? W-Why?"

"Just shut up and listen for a second,"

I clenched my hands into fists, throwing a glare at him, "Listen? You can't tell me what to do. First you say what happened yesterday was nothing and now you want me to listen after feeling like crayon? Who do you think you ar--,"

I was cut off before I could finish.

There was a warm sensation on my lips. My eyes went wide but gradually closed. An overwhelming mixed of emotions was fading in and out. My heart was pounding and my mind was going blank.

I want this, but I don't. What a jerk. How could he just do this?

Bakugo's grip on my collar was released. I felt his hands travel down to my hips, pulling me closer to him.

It was like a spell wished on me to not push him away. My mind was telling me to stop but my body wouldn't. I naturally melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

This is different from last time. He's being forceful with me and I know I should back off but-- I'm not completely against this... But-- Why? Why?

I ran my fingers through his oddly soft blonde locks, gently pulling on it to bring him closer, almost as if he was on top of me at this point.

Why... can't I stop? No, this isn't okay... he said...

The mixed feelings I had a moment ago shifted into a heartache.

This is bad. This is really bad.

I snapped out of my daze, shoving him away from me.

I gasped, attempting to catch my breath as a trail from our kiss made it down to the side of my mouth. I covered my mouth in shock, wiping away the saliva.

My legs are numb.

I need to leave.

I looked at him, feeling my cheeks burn up.

His eyes were full of unspoken words that hinted at something but my heart was in denial.

His cheeks started turning pink as he wiped the corner of his mouth, "I--,"

I shook my head, sliding myself against the wall and towards the staircase, "K-Kats... I have to go..."

"Wait,"

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, sprinting away to the stairs without looking back. 

★------★------★------★------★------★

A/N: Yo, these halls are not safe, LOL. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! There was a lot of editing in this chapter since I wanted it to be perfect TT. I still think work can be done but that's for a later time!

Anyways, leave a comment and vote ❤️❤️

Love always, Kay ❤️❤️

**Edited 06/05/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 971 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
999 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
342K 8.6K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
1.6M 45.3K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...