Her Final High [C.Cullen]

PocketKing3 tarafından

The air is filled with death. Black filling her lungs. She had nothing keeping her here. Except the smooth sm... Daha Fazla

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
Wattpad Deleting and Glitching
5.
6.
7.
8.
Beginning of New Moon.
1. (NM)
2. (NM)
3. (NM)
4. (NM)
18+ 4. (NM) Part 1
18+ 4. (NM) Part 2
5. (NM)
6. (NM)
7. (NM)
9. (NM)
The Beginning of Eclipse
1. (E)
2. (E)
3. (E)
Beginning of Breaking Dawn
1. (BD)
2. (BD)
3. (BD)
4. (BD)
5. (BD)
6. (BD)
7. (BD)
8. (BD2)
9. (BD2)
10. (BD2)
10. (BD2) 18+
11. (BD2)
12. (BD2)
13. (BD2)
Epilogue.
Thank You
Sequel Teaser is up

8. (NM) 18+

12.1K 187 118
PocketKing3 tarafından

Destiny smoothed the kinks from her dress. Classy, simple, and gold like his eyes. Her lingerie rubbed against her. She doubted he would even see it.

"You ready?" Carlisle asked.

"Yessir. Are you?"

"Yes ma'am."
----

The drive was quite a ways away but it was worth it when Carlisle escorted her out of the car.

"You're really trying to get on my good side." Destiny teased.

"Of course, my love. I never want you upset with me." He whispered before looking towards the front desk.

"Cullen." The man nodded grabbing 2 menus before leading them to the table.

"Carlisle." She whispered looking at the beautiful view of the moon.

"Hm?" He followed her eyes and saw the pretty sky full of stars.

"I'm gonna look at the menu." She put it up like a blockade hiding her smile. He needed to think she was mad at him. He was just too charming for his own good.

"Would you like anything to drink?" The server asked. She was a nice girl with bouncy brown hair and similar eyes.

"A water." Carlisle said.

"A lemonade, thank you."

"No problem. I'll have right out." She walked away leaving the awkward human and her vampire boyfriend.

"I love you." He whispered.

"And I, you." She quoted him.

"I want to hear you say it." Carlisle stated playfully.

"Nope. You're on punishment."

Carlisle sighed "I hoped it wouldn't come to this."

"What?" Destiny questioned tensing up knowing Carlisle's experience with tortures of different variety. Carlisle slid over to her side of the booth.

Destiny gasped sharply as two fingers slid inside her. "Carlisle, this is a restaurant. No."

"No one will see." He assured. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as his fingers began to pump in and out of her.

"Carlisle, stop." She whined in embarrassment as the server came back.

"Here's your drinks. Are you ready to order?"

"Give us a few moments." Carlisle answered for her.

"Ok, I'll be back." She chirped before walked away.

"You're a demon." She panted putting her hands on his in an attempt to pry his away. He was supposed to be on punishment. Why was this so hard?

Why was he punishing her like this?

"Your demon. Haven't you heard? I believe I heard it when Rosalie and Alice were talking, the most innocent looking people are the freakiest."

"Carlisle, please don't make me cum in this restraunt full of people or I'm going to really be pissed."

"Breathe. Relax, think of it as control training." She let out a shaky breath in response.

"Relax, she's coming back. Order on your own."

"Fuck you, Carlisle." She snarled under her breath.

"Later. Be a good girl."

"Have you decided?"

Destiny tensed feeling a spark of annoyance as she found what she decided.

"Spaghetti. No onions, please. I would also l-like..." She glared at Carlisle as he squeezed her clit but he paid her no mind. "A garlic toast breadstick. To smack him with." She added under her breath.

"Ok. Got it, it'll be right out." She walked away and Destiny buried her head into Carlisle.

"Too close." She gasped feeling her rise coming closer and closer..

"Would you like me to continue?" He asked.

"I swear if you make me cum." She snarled before inhaling a sharp breath.

"I, for one, am enjoying this immensely." He whispered huskily in her ear. Destiny's eyes widened as her legs began to shake trying to hold back her orgasm.

"F-Fuck. C-Carlisle." She trembled in his arms trying to keep her voice down. She was so close. One more thrust...

Then he stopped completely looking at her with look of a mischievous boy.

"You didn't..."

"You said don't make you cum. I'll continue in the car, perhaps."

"Fuck you so hard" she whined putting her head into her arms.

"Your food is coming." He stated before the girl walked over placing a bowl of spaghetti and a plate of breadsticks on the table.

Destiny wacked him in the face with a breadstick before eating it.

He looked at her with a mischievous look and she returned it beginning to massage him.

"Destiny, that is dangerous game you're playing." He growled under his breath.

"It takes two to play. I believe I should return the favor." She whispered teasing the head with her finger.

"Watch yourself, my little lamb."

"Baa, bitch." She said before stuffing spaghetti in her mouth with the free hand.

By the time, she finished Carlisle was completely stiff. She could almost give him a complete handjob through his pants.

"Check, please." He said almost unaffected. The girl returned and gave him the check. He slide his card in before giving it back.

"I'm gonna make you regret this."

Destiny blushed "Be gentle, baby." She gave him the most adorable, pure, black puppy dog eyes.

"That won't work with me. Not this time." Destiny was a bit surprised by his newfound boldness. It was a turn on to see him completely change in private.

She purred into him as his card was returned. Carlisle rushed out of the restaurant covering himself with her. She gasped as she felt it rub in between her legs.

"Carlisle, why do you make me feel like a little girl?" Destiny laughed stauntering from the resturant as they finally got out of view.

"You are a little girl compared to me." He picked her up and she squealed.

"Craddle robber." She stuck her tongue out. Carlisle returned the gesture before kissing her.

"I miss my cigarettes. They were comforting."

"I'll be your cigarette. I'm healthier anyway."

A long silence fell upon them as Destiny tried to stop laughing.
.
.
.
"So you want me to inhale you and then blow you." She snorted beginning to fall over and laugh.

"Dirty girl. That's not what I meant."

"Punish me and my dirty mind then. Bet you won't."

"I might."

"Carlisle!" She giggled as he slid her into the car.

"I'm driving us to the house." Carlisle whispered tensely as he began driving.

The air was hot. Very hot.

Destiny squirmed pulling her dress up to reveal her lingerie. "Carlisle- Ah!" She moaned with need. It was like a switch had been turned on somewhere. All the hurt and anger that she felt were replaced by lust and love.

"Hold on, I'm almost there." He muttered. Destiny grabbed of his hand and slipped his fingers into her panties. They both gasped

"You're so wet." He whispered.

"Then come fuck me. Carlisle!" Destiny moaned. Carlisle watched his little lamb bend all the way over giving him a glimse of those perfect pink lips.

Carlisle hissed as he drove through the trees. "We're almost there."

"Carlisle. Stop the car and touch me, right now!" She demanded. Carlisle slammed on his break making her fall over. "Ow!"

"Quiet." He whispered kissing where she hit the seat. "Can you be patient and wait until I get to our house? I will make love to you as long as you want, as many rounds as you want once we get there."

Destiny panted nodding as common sense trickled into her clouded mind. Her fingers works tirelessly rubbing her breasts and core to keep herself stimulated.

Carlisle parked in the driveway before talking her out with his vampire speed. She moaned as his bulge rubbed in her sweet, gushing gore.

He sped through the house to his office. He opened it and they crashed into his couch.

"Uh! Carlisle!" She moaned out. Her mate growled primally ripping her bra and sucking her breast.

"Oh! Fuck! Please! Give it to me, Baby!" She grunted out flushed as she pulled at her hair. Carlisle growled shaking as he fought against biting her.

"Wait." She panted sliding down to her knees and unbuckling his belt. The ringing sent so many waves of pleasure to her core. His pants fell away with a lifeless thump unto the floor revealing Carlisle's completely stiff member.

Destiny licked her lips before sucking it.

"Fuck, Destiny." Carlisle snarled out pulling her hair was she bobbed her head on his member. It was like a popsicle that never melted.

She looked up at Carlisle keeping perfect eye contact and she pulled away. Several strings of saliva connected her to his member. His member still pulsed in her hand from his previous ejaculation.

"I want it in me but it's not a safe week for me." She panted informing him.

Carlisle pushed her onto the couch. Her hair fell limp to the ground as he licked her dripping honey pot. "Vampires can't get humans pregnant."

"Oh god." She shuddered in anticipation.

Carlisle quickly slid it into her breaking all line of common sense left in the human. It was just breeding instincts.

"C- Ah! Ahhhhnn!" She moaned out panting.

"Such a naughty girl, Destiny." Carlisle whispered. Destiny hissed arching her back as she came hard.

"Oh my god. That was actually almost painful." Destiny whispered in shock.

"Should I stop?" Carlisle asked worriedly.

"No. Please, keep going. Until the sun comes up. Don't stop." She moaned out in chopped sentences.

"Very well, my naughty little lamb." Carlisle slammed into her and she screamed incoherently covering her face with a couch pillow.

"Uh! You're throbbing inside me." She panted with a sharp hiss that followed.

"I'm close." Carlisle grunted almost moaning out in pleasure.

"Wait, change position. Pick me up." Destiny requested. Carlisle nodded picking up his human mate and lowering her onto his member. She sighed in pleasure looking into his eyes. "Fuck me on your desk."

"I guess my little lamb isn't so innocent." He chuckled throwing everything off his desk and slamming into her. She screamed out wrapping her legs around him for support.

"Carlisle! Carliiiiisle!" She screamed out as he came deep inside of her. Her eyes rolled back in bliss and she closed then soon after.

"Round two can wait an hour." She panted.

"As you wish, my queen."  Carlisle watched her whine in pleasure before sitting at his seat.

"Ugh. I'm gonna literally die."

"I'll be there to change you."

"Haha." She rolled her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you as well."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

61.4K 2.2K 77
He allowed her to roll back his chair a little bit, slotting herself between the desk and his legs with the happiest smile he had ever seen on someon...
13.6K 365 20
"Please, just open your eyes." The bronze haired male gripped the dark haired female in his arms. He could smell the blood as it came out of her body...
98K 2.8K 16
(𝐧.) 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡�...
2.2K 101 5
Aʟɪᴄᴇ Cᴜʟʟᴇɴ X OC 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗�...