alusion (because the world ne...

By sallivocus-bleu

IM BACK BABY!! READER BEWARE: this shit contains stuff I wrote in MIDDLE SCHOOL. Read from the newest update... More

* don't leave
dancing with you
*electricity
*nightmares
Pet on Lap
Win in Death
Witch
Witch (2)
All That's Left (1)*
All That's Left (2)
birthday
torn away
Reverse Alusion
Truth or Dare
Proposal
Locked Away
The Span of a Kiss
paRt oF yoUr woRLd
* drunken confessions
* exhaustion
666
(1)A Life to Remember
A Life to Remember (2)
A Life to Remember (3)
A Life to Remember (4)
A Life to Remember (5)
A Life to Remember (6)
A Life to Remmeber (7)
A Life to Remember (8)
A Life to Remember (9)
A Life to Remmeber (11)
Anniversary
altr q
!!!!!
Truly?
teach me to love
Magic
gladiolus
heart
for who you are
--important a/n
quiet (nsfw)
happy birthday (nsfw)
Woo! (A/N)
drunk
Bullshit and Love

Remember?

245 8 25
By sallivocus-bleu

I said I'd do this a long while ago and oopsies it took forever.  In my defense, A Life to Remember has more of a priority to me than this -3-
Anyways, this is a sequel/continuation of a oneshot by Coronaile--go check her Alusion oneshot book out, it's AMAZING ♡♡♡
Anyways.  Enjoy!  (also this is the second upload ive done today, best be fuckin happy-)
category: oneshot (????)
word count: 1552

It was supposed to be him.  He was supposed to be the one who was with Alucard, the one who was supposed to be on the opposite side of Alucard on the altar.  Yet, it wasn't.  And it hurt.  So much.  So fucking much.

Gusion had told himself that he'd be able to deal with it, endure the absolute hurt.  As long as Alucard was happy, he'd be happy.  That's what he told himself for those months, when Alucard's words of praise became less of his and more of hers.  It was all about her.  It nearly drove him insane.  He didn't know how he managed to attend the wedding, how he managed to stand besides the love of his life as he kissed his bride.  Truly, if anybody knew his feelings for what they were, would they have blamed him for what has become of him?

Gusion left the large crowd as soon as he could, stumbling his way out of the church, through the capital and out of its walls.  He wandered still even after he was lost, only stopping to fall on his knees, emotion after emotion rolling over him.  Pain.  Hurt.  Heartbroken.  Betrayal.  Anger.  Hatred

That's where he was found, how he was found, completely vulnerable with warm tears rolling down his cheeks, mixing with the pouring rain.  That's where the deal was struck, his own blood turning into what he was taught to hunt, to kill, to despise.  How simple it was, to turn into what many hate, to what he still hated.

The Abyss was more of a home to him than his first one ever was.

He grew.  Every day the new blood coursing through his veins was fueled by his hate, his pain.  Weeks passed.  They began sending him out on missions--small, at first, to prove his loyalty and test his strength.  He never failed.  He always proved.  Not until the fateful day he was sent on a mission, more than a year after he had vanished from the empire, more than a year since that wretched day.  His hatred still burned.  His pain still thrived.

Ironically enough, it was raining, just as it had been on the day of his fateful agreement.  Gusion walked, surrounded by lower-ranking demons, unaware of the truth of the task ahead of him, unaware of what the mission was to hold.  He was told to annihilate all the demon hunters at the site, mentors taking out their apprentices to train them in defeating low-level demons.  Gusion remembered when Alucard had done the same with him, had assured him the Abyss had never retaliated before.  Oh, how fun this would be!

Nearing the sight, Gusion paused in his step, ordering half of the other demons out before him, letting them invoke the chaos and, perhaps, fear.  Perhaps they'd get lucky and kill a few apprentices.  Gusion had no doubts about his own ability--he had surpassed Alucard in his own with his speed and, well, now that he had string demonic blood coursing through him?  This would be child's play.

He didn't care for watching the first half die, only sitting idly for a few minutes before sending out the remaining.  He could hear them dying--surprising, to say the least, not that he cared.  His empathy for the beings were none.  He wasn't told to prevent any casualties.  He was only told to annihilate.

He had begun to move forward when he heard the voice yell out.

"Show yourself, you cowardly demon!  Dare you let your mercilessly send your comrades to their death and hide where we can't kill you?!  Coward!"

Gusion's heartbeat picked up, breath quickening.  Adrenaline started to pump through him.  He knee that voice.  He knew that voice.  He knew thatvoiceheknewthatvoiceheknewthatvoice-!

A wicked, maniac grin appeared on his face as he began to pace forward, drawing his daggers.  "If you do insist!"  He called out as he walked through the brush, entering the bloodied clearing to face the familiar man that made him who he was.

The shock on Alucard's face was priceless to Gusion, the betrayal gold to him.  And yet, and yet, a part of him still hurt-

"Miss me?"  He asked, words twisted.

Gusion paid the other near-death or heavily wounded demon hunters no mind.  His gaze only stayed on Alucard.  Nobody else mattered.  Nothing else mattered!

"Gus.. Gusion-?"  Disbelief was heavily laced into Alucard's words; the hurt and betrayal all too evident.

"You better believe it.  This is what you've made me into, after all!"  The brunet laughed, grin so wide it hurt.  His eyes glowed a faint red, pupils morphing into slits.  There was no doubt of the demonic blood coursing through him.  "Now?  I'm on a mission, quite similar to yours.  Annihilate all enemies."

Alucard barely had time to respond before Gusion had dashed forward, what seemed to be a dark fog surrounding his daggers as he slashed forward, the demon hunter barely dodging the attempted hit.  "What have you done to yourself?!"  He yelled out, dodging another attack.  "You're one of them!  You've betrayed us all!  I thought of you as my brother!"

"I wanted more than that!"  Gusion's words were a roar, the red glow in his eyes becoming brighter.  "I loved you and you chose that bitch over me!"  His voice cracked as he screamed, his attacks growing faster, less planned.  "You made me into what I am now!  I thrive on nothing but my loathing and pain!  You took away my future, our future!"

"Gusion-"  Alucard could only dodge, the repeated attacks almost too quick for him to dodge.  "How dare you!"  Suddenly, his defensive moves turned into offensive ones as he swung his blade, forcing Gusion backwards.  "My wife is no bitch, and my unborn child will never be a son of a bitch!"  With every word his attacks grew stronger, becoming harder for Gusion to parry or block.

"Fuck you!"   The words were raw, guttural.  Out of no where, Gusion stepped inwards, negating Alucard's sword's attack, and pressed himself close to the man that had made him what he currently was, the man he still loved and always would.  "You made me do this.  You made me into what I was taught despise, what I was taught to hate.  Every day my hatred towards you and her not only grows stronger, but myself tenfold.  And it hurts.  So much."  A sob was wretched from his chest, and Gusion let his forehead fall down onto Alucard's chest, uncaring of the vulnerable position he put himself into.  "It hurts, Alu, it hurts so much that it's driving me insane.  Nothing is stopping it.  Please, Alu-"  He was abruptly shoved away, stumbling backwards to face a look of rage on  the demon hunter he loved.

"Do not beg to me, let alone touch me, you filth!"  Alucard interrupted, disgust and absolute rage in his tone.  "You are nothing more than a traitorous demon, worse than the shit of a cow!  I will put an end to such a filthy existence, like I have many times before!  Die in pain and be sent to burn in hell like you deserve!"  The demon hunter drove his blade forward, slicing it through Gusion's chest.  Choked noises came from the brunet, eyes widening as blood began to dribble from his mouth.  Still, a maniacal laughter erupted from him, and he blinked, grin back on his face.

"You're.. arrogant."  He spoke, shoving his own blade through Alucard's chest from behind, only laughing louder as he felt the prick of his own blade hit his chest.  He twisted it, feeling Alucard slightly convulse with the action, a strangled cry leaving the hunter.  "Til death do we part.  Come, Alucard!  Burn in hell with me for your sins!  If I cannot love you, I will kill you!  Nobody else has the right to kill you.. but.. me..!"  Weakly, he dragged his blade downwards, knowing Alucard would no longer be able to be saved from this death, no longer able to return to the woman he had married.

The blade inside of him twitched before becoming unmoving as Alucard's hand on it went slack alongside the rest of the hunter, causing the duo to fall.  A choked cry once again left Gusion as the sword was pushed farther into him, blood coughed out.

"I would never love you.  Even if I'd never met Miya.  I regret ever crossing paths with filth like you."  Rage still burned in Alucard's eyes, even in the hunter's last few moments.

Gusion only managed a choked, mangled laugh, wheezing as he spoke his final words.  "You will die to a filthy creature who loves you more than it hates itself.  The flames that burn me in hell will never be able to match the flames my love for you provides, Alucard."

Gusion yanked his blade out from Alucard's back, letting the blood pour out of the demon hunter.  Perhaps he would bleed to death.  Perhaps he'd die soon.  Gusion cared naught.  He knew he would see Alucard again in the flames.  In hell they'd both burn.

Again, he laughed that insane laugh, choked on his own blood, and died with his last sight being the dying demon hunter he loved and had been killed by.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 52 5
*Warning* This story deals with heavy topics like suicide and depression. You've been warned. (I'll come up with a description later)
90.4K 1.8K 49
Lams one shots. I can take requests, I can do smuts just becuase I'm going to finish the book soon. I can also do fluffs and all that stuff. there al...
114K 4.2K 94
I don't know why I keep this up, probably just nostalgia, but be warned these are shit so I recommend the latest stories if you would like to read so...
222K 9.6K 26
| 𝐚𝐡 • 𝐠𝐚𝐡 • 𝐩𝐚𝐲 | 𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧�...