Summer of '07

Av hr_jekyll

[boyxboy] Travis Tucker, a paralegal who is unsatisfied with his life, is reunited with his former best frien... Mer

Birthday Boy
Old Friend
Follow Request
New Girl
The Rivalry
Beautiful Friendship
Catching Up
Super Bowl
Beer Bust
Summer '07
Hook Up
Drive Home
The Past
Hopeless Love
Weird Couple
Self Discovery
Three Hitchhikers
Second Chance
Beach Rats
Last Resort
Musty Motel
Cross Fade
First Kiss
True Desires
Lights Out
Frat Boy
Three Lovers
Blown Away
Senior Year
Soul Mates
The Truth
Broken Promises
Never Happened
Paradise Lost

Three Way

98 5 0
Av hr_jekyll

Chapter 12

June 2007

~TRAVIS~

Alright, alright... I've spent way too much time talking about the good times so far. Now it's time to talk about when things slowly started to go south.

Elijah and I had quickly rekindled our friendship with Heather again after that night we played truth or dare and went for that quick dip in the lake. I was surprised actually, because I didn't really see myself ever getting close to her ever again after what happened. The thing with that was, she had started to hangout with just the two of us a lot more and I noticed that in doing so, she had abandoned most of her girlfriends, which I thought was kinda weird. But as we spent more and more time together, I began to sort of just brush off all of my suspicions about her. We would eat all three meals in the cafeteria together every day, we'd go on long walks as we explored the woods together, but mostly we'd frequently go visit our favorite swimming spot either in the day time or at night. However, whenever we went out there at night, our conversations would get really weird.

Like, there was this one night that was really awkward, especially for me. So, to preface, Heather somehow knew a 22-year-old guy who was able to provide her with some alcohol and so she provided us with a couple of beers that night as we hung out along the shore of the lake. Elijah and I both got a little tipsy but Heather on the other hand was pretty damn drunk. And that could not have made the situation more awkward, especially when she turned her attention to me and began asking me stupid questions.

"Hey, Trav... are you a virgin?" she asked me, and at the time I actually was, but for some reason I didn't have the confidence to say that aloud, and so I just tried to blow her off.

"That's none of your business," I said calmly, hardly even making eye-contact with her.

She started giggling. "Well, I guess that answers that question..."

"No, it doesn't," I said almost aggressively.

"Yeah, it kinda did. Only virgins answer that question like that. 'nONe oF youR buSineSs!'" She imitated me, mockingly. Drunk bitch.

"Well, I'm not," I protested to no avail. Obviously I was, who the fuck was I kidding?

"V-I-R-G-I-N... what does that spell? Virgin!" She continued to be a drunken bitch and I had almost had it.

"Would you shut up?" I almost exclaimed at her, but instead I took a brief glance at Elijah who was just staring at me blankly. I remember I didn't want him to know that I was a virgin, knowing full well that he wasn't.

I don't even know why I fucking cared about that kind of shit when it's seriously the most pettiest thing a teenager can think of. So what if you're a 17-year-old boy who hasn't gotten laid yet? Big deal! It doesn't fucking matter. I wish I could just scream that into my 17-year-old self's face.

"Why haven't you gotten laid yet, Trav?" she said in a taunting manner.

"I just haven't, okay?! Ya know, you're a bitch when you're drunk."

"I actually do know that, haha!" She started to giggle again.

"Yeah, I think you've had enough to drink," Elijah said, getting up from his spot to take Heather's beer can from her. He then went and drained it in the lake and that instantly gave the drunk Heather an idea.

"Let's go swim!"

We were down to join her at first. That was until, well...

She suddenly began taking off the top of her swim suit to reveal her bare breasts. "Or should I say, skinny dip?" she chuckled, throwing her bra somewhere without even looking to see where it landed.

I have to admit, I was a bit shocked at first. I had of course seen a naked woman before but only on TV and Pornhub, never actually in person so it was a bit awkward but yet exciting at the same time. Her gorgeous white tits were just right there in front of me and I couldn't help but stare. I didn't want to stare like a fucking creeper but it was exciting for me to see her topless for the first time. Unfortunately, Elijah had already had that luxury. And then she finally removed the bottom piece of her swimsuit and quickly ran straight into the dirty lake water before I could really see anything. For the better, I guess, I mean, I wasn't trying to be a creep or anything.

Elijah then proceeded to follow her in, though he didn't strip like she did... at least not right away.

"We can't go skinny-dipping, Heather, we'll get caught," Elijah said to her, attempting but obviously failing to reason with her.

"Then let us get caught!" She laughed maniacally as she proceeded to kiss him on the lips.

What the actual fuck?!

"Oh, I forgot how good of a kisser you were!" She said with enthusiasm as soon as their short little smooch ended.

"Hey, hey, hey, that's enough of that!" I got in between the two of them, attempting to defuse whatever sexual tension had just been created between them, solely out of my own jealously and literally no other reason.

"Don't be so jealous! Look, I'll kiss you too!" Heather said, suddenly putting both her hands on the side of my cheeks and pulling our lips together. And of course I wasn't just gonna refuse her, despite how drunk she was. Even though I know I should have given the fact that she was drunk and clearly not thinking straight. But alas, I was young and dumb and just took the chance I had to kiss the girl I had previously crushed on.

"Now, come on guys, don't let me be the only naked one here! Strip for fuck's sake!" She insisted, but there was no way either me or Elijah were actually going to—

"Alright, fuck it!" Elijah said, pulling down his swim trunks from beneath the surface and tossing them onto the shore... like an idiot. Me on the other hand, I had no plans to do that with them. If they want to swim around in this dirty ass lake butt-naked, let them.

I don't know why, but after I realized that Elijah was naked too, I felt kind of an obligation to strip as well simply because I was the only one left... but it just didn't feel comfortable enough for me. To be honest, I think just the idea of me being naked in front of Elijah was actually the main source of my discomfort with the situation. He's a dude and he's also my best friend... it'd be kinda weird if I ended up seeing his dick tonight... though it's not like I'd ever get the opportunity to again... and I've always kinda wondered whether his dick was bigger than mine or not.

I of course had to slap myself out of thinking like that. Elijah was a guy, not a girl. Not to mention he was also my closest friend, which meant that I had to respect him. But more importantly I shouldn't have been thinking like that in the first place. I mean, I shouldn't even want to see another guy's dick. It was weird and wrong in all sorts of ways so the fact that it even crossed my mind was just completely fucked up.

I stopped thinking about it and instead just focused my attention on Heather and Elijah who were literally sucking faces beside me as I pondered my sudden desire to see my best friend's dick. I don't know what came over me but rather than say anything to get their attention so that they'd stop sucking faces in front of me, I instead just stood back and watched them. I didn't mean to be a creep but I had suddenly found an urge to observe Elijah's lips mash with hers. And for the first time ever, I wasn't acknowledging Heather and all of her naked glory, but rather all of my attention went to Elijah, who looked pretty damn sexy under the moonlight as he made out with Heather, both of them completely naked. Holy fucking shit, that could not have been more awkward for me!

I finally decided it was probably time for me to leave since I was the only one who wasn't naked. It was probably best for me to give them their privacy so that I didn't seem like some freak who was just creepily watching his nude best friend make out with an equally nude girl. Like, that's not weird at all. I started to make my way for the shore until Heather's voice called me back. "Wait, Trav, where are you going?"

"I think it's best I leave you two alone," I said in a somber tone of voice, as if I were depressed about something.

"No, no, no, stay! It's not a party anymore if you leave!"

"It never was a party!" I holler back as I continue to make my way back to the shoreline. "I'm just the third wheel here, what do you need me for?!"

"You're not the third wheel, man!" Elijah called, and for once I stopped and turned back to look at them, specifically Elijah.

"Yeah, he's right. You're not. Please, come back!"

And so I came back.

"I promise you're not the third wheel. I like both of you guys the same," Heather explained to me as I approached her.

"No, you don't. You never—"

"Kiss me," she said seductively.

"What?"

"Just do it," she said.

I looked over to Elijah. "Just go for it, man." Seriously?

And so I did. I kissed her. And it felt so nice and warm that I didn't want to stop. Her tongue touched mine and I felt like I had just been successfully seduced.

Midway through the kiss however, I opened my eyes to see Elijah behind Heather just staring at us, similarly to how I was staring at them earlier. After that, my eyes stayed fixed on him as the kiss continued with much less life than it did when I had my eyes closed and had no idea that we were being creepily stared at by Elijah. He eventually looked down and so my gaze followed his. I suddenly wished that I could see through water. I wonder if he was getting hard right now just watching us make out. I know I did when I watched them.

Eventually the kiss ended and Heather couldn't stop grinning. "Oh, I've always wanted to do that!"

"Do what?" Elijah asked.

"Kiss the two of you back to back!" Wow, um... okay.

She then proceeded to make out with Elijah who initially had his eyes closed during the kiss but just like me, he opened his eyes midway through the kiss and began staring at me. I repeated what he did and couldn't have been more uncomfortable in my current situation.

When the kiss ended, she giggled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she pulled him beneath the surface. Rising back up only seconds later as she jumped over to me and began kissing me over my chest. By that point, my nipples were hard and so was my dick. Fuck I really wanted her to give me a blowjob right then and there if that were even possible. I wasn't naked so I could just feel my penis pushing up against my trunks, as if wanting to break free of its restraints.

I glanced over to Elijah who was again just staring at me as I made a groan over Heather pressing her hand against my dick. Fuck, she was so horny and was in turn making me horny.

"We should just like... have a three way!" Heather said in between breaks of kissing me.

"Wait, what? A threesome?" I said, almost stunned by the assertion.

"Yes, wouldn't that be so fun! I just want the both of you right here and now." This has got to be a fucking dream. Like, no way in hell was I seriously being invited into a threesome. Holy fuck, this is something that only happens in erotica, not even my wildest sexual fantasy because I knew that that was always way out of bounds for me. Though, most of the time, if I ever even did imagine a threesome, it was always with two girls, never a girl and a guy for fuck's sake.

"Hell yeah, I've never done two guys at once before." I'm sure you haven't.

Despite how tempting it sounded to finally lose my virginity to a girl I had previously crushed on, who was literally just throwing herself at me, I couldn't go through with it. Elijah was there and the idea of him being there seemed... weird.

"Ya know what, I've kissed both of you... now you two should kiss." Um, what?

Elijah and I exchanged a glance. "Like, each other?" Elijah asked stupidly. Obviously? Who else would she be talking about.

She simply nodded yes with a smile on her face.

"What? No!" I mean, well, I did kinda want to see his dick earlier. But that was different, that was just out of curiosity, not because of anything sexual. I could never... he was my best friend... and also a dude.

"Yeah, no way!" he agreed with me.

"Oh come on, you guys are best friends, you can do it. And if you're worried about anybody else knowing I promise it'll stay between us. What happens here, stays here," she attempts to convince me but my answer is still no.

"Fuck no, I'm not gay, and neither is Elijah!"

"It's not that gay! It's just a kiss, don't be a chicken!" Last I checked, two guys kissing was pretty gay.

Nope. I immediately made my way back to shore and didn't bother to turn back no matter how much she begged for me to stay. She was way too drunk to really think about what she was saying. I know that also meant that she probably wouldn't remember seeing me and Elijah kiss for her but nah, I'm not gay.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

105K 3.8K 53
[completed] Kaiden Pierce fell for Nathan Summers at a camp. After two months of pining and resigning to the fact that he won't see his one sided cru...
38K 2.3K 52
[ A VERY Slow-Burn, Coming-of-Age LGBT+ Love Story about the Messiness of Love and Life ] Jackson Rivera hates Rory Harwood with all his guts. He's h...
3.5K 103 11
The House | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought h...
65.8K 2.9K 35
Thomas needed a vacation, but that didn't mean he wanted one. His best friend convinced him to come down to his family's beach house for the summer...