B4) The Lycan's Obsession

By Love-Saya-Chan

Skyla left home, to give birth away from the problems. But it seems those problems followed her, as a clingy... More

Prologue
1: City
2: Found
3: Labor/Born
4: Hello, Skyla
5: Accept
6: Baby Cries
7: Moods
8: Annoyed
9: Gathering
10: Unbelievable
11: After The Storm
12: Threat
13: Aggressiveness
14: Branded
15: Taking Her
16: Reconcile
17: Where is Sky?
18: Stay Put
19: What Happened?
20: Home?
21: Lost It
22: Agony
23: Who Has Sky?
24: The Town
25: Home At Last
26: Winter Comes
27: Never Again
28: Crazy Day
29: Going Away
Epilogue

30: Furball

136 8 1
By Love-Saya-Chan

Alton helped Skyla down; they finally arrived at Elvins.

"Welcome back," Kristy walked over. "Oh, Sky," she grabbed her. "Look at you; you have grown a bit. I missed you so much." Sky loved the attention.

"And Elvin?" Alton asked.

"Out with Lyon," she said. "They went to check on the houses' constructions, and Marla is helping out in the kitchen, even though she doesn't have to."

"I see," Alton sighed. "Well, this is Nich; he's a friend of Evelina, Skyla's mother."

"Oh, welcome," Kristy said. "Come in; it's chilly."

Alton followed them in. "Which room?"

"The same one," she said. "As for Sky, Marla wants to stay with her again in the nursery room."

Alton took their things to the bedroom. Skyla followed him. "Ah, bed!" She jumped on.

"Tempting," he said. He closed the door and climbed on Skyla. "Very, tempting," he kissed her neck.

"Alton," she ran her hands through his hair. "Stop, we can't."

He groaned and unbuttoned her dress and kissed her chest. "Yes we can, Kristy can take care of Sky. Andre and Nich are probably going to explore the place; they seemed to have hit it off, so we have time to spare. We could use it."

She gasped. "Alton, wait." She pushed him off and stood. "Okay, you win." She finished unbuttoning her dress and took it off.

"Oh," he stood and gripped her waist. He stripped her down from her undergarments and cupped her breasts. "There a still swollen but not a lot. Do they hurt?"

"A little," she said. "They are slowly going back to normal."

"That's good," he lowered his head and suckled on her nipples.

"Ah," she sighed. "That feels nice."

He backed her up to the bed and laid her down. "I'll make you feel good," he said. He massages her breasts.

She relaxed. "That does feel nice; I didn't know my breast could swell up like that."

He kissed her. "Well, they are full of milk for Sky," he kissed down her neck to her stomach. "It amazes me how fast you lost all the weight."

"Yeah," she chuckled. "I'm amazed too; I didn't know my belly could stretch that far. It still unbelievable that Sky was in here a while ago."

"Creating life is wonderful," he roamed her body, planting kisses.

He gently spread her legs and settle in between them. He didn't slide it in right away, more like grind against her. "You're teasing me," she said.

"Maybe," he said. "I want to take my time, this time I'll explore every inch of your body. I want to know every little detail."

"You're making me blush," she covers her face. "Why do you need to explore my body? You have seen it many times; there's nothing to see."

"I know," he moved her hands away from her face. "But I want to do it."

She pout. "Okay."

He slowly slid in and gripping her waist. "I can't get enough of you Skyla, I regret everything I said; I was just so angry at the time. If any of my words hurt you, I'm sorry."

"I forgive you," she kissed him. "For every stupid thing, you said. I said terrible things too, your not a monster."

"Maybe I am," he grinned. "But in bed."

She gasped. "Ah, Alton."

He began to thrust with force.

-

Skyla laid face down on the bed as Alton planted kisses along her back. "Sorry, was it too much? I think I broke you."

"Shut up," she sighed. "You're a beast in bed, how am I suppose to keep up with you? I'm so exhausted. I don't even want to get up, but I have to, I need a bath."

"I'll help you," he picked her up and carried her to the tub. 

She smiled. "Oh, well, thank you," she chuckled and kissed Alton. "We better hurry, I want to make sure Sky isn't giving them any trouble."

"Okay," he grinned.

She didn't like that grin.

Two hours later, he and Skyla went downstairs to find a mess in the living room. Someone shredded the pillows. "What happened here?"

"Sky," Kristy said. "Where did she run off too now? Elvin, did you find her?"

"Nope," he said. 

"Sky?" Skyla frowned. "What do you mean, Sky did this? And where is she?"

"I found her!" Marla yelled. "How did she get up there? Help someone!"

They ran outside to find Sky on the tree. "Does Sky have a tail and ears? What happened to my child?"

"We don't know," Elvin said, "It just happened out of nowhere."

"She's gonna jump," Andre said.

Skyla gasped. "Sky, no!"

She was about to jump, but Nich got her from her dress. He had shifted and climbed the tree. "Well, we are going to have to keep on eye on her from now on." Nich climbed down and set her on the ground. 

"See protector," she whispers into Alton's ear. He scoffs and crossed his arms. Skyla picked Sky up. "You little trouble maker, what were you thinking, huh? You scared us," Sky giggled. "I'd have to ask my mother about this when we go back. For now, we have to deal with it and watch her all the time. Thank you, Nich, for catching her."

"No problem," he smiled.

Skyla carried Sky inside and set her in the bassinet. She sat there, shaking her rattle. "I wonder how long this will last; she can't stay like this all day."

"We'll have to wait and see," Alton said.

It was at night when Sky's little ears and tail went away. But in the morning, they were back again. "This is a problem," Kristy said. "How are we going to cover this up?"

"This has never happened before," Elvin said. "Has it?"

"Not that I remember," Alton said.

"Maybe it has," Andre said. "I heard that sometimes baby lycans are born with tail and ears, but it's rare. Was Sky born that way?"

"Nope," Kristy said. "Either way, we can figure this out. later, we need to worry about hiding the tail and ears."

Skyla looked at Sky. "Maybe they'll go away again. We'll have to keep Sky away from human eyes." Sky yawned and lay down. "So how are things? Did you get that problem fixed?"

"No," Elvin said. "I made it worse; the buyers are not too happy. And are asking why I would let some strangers build in my lands. They are starting to irritate me."

"They even set fire to the barn," Kristy said. "But now that we have more people here, they haven't tried anything. At least not again, but I'm sure they will."

Elvin seemed so exhausted. "I know they will, their waiting for the right time. You now, they never liked me, I think they were planning on killing my father to get his properties, but that didn't happen."

"Why don't you take it easy?" Skyla said. "Andre and Alton are here, and there are vampires here too. I'm sure we can come up with something, but for now, we need to concentrate on Marla and Lyon's wedding. Let's enjoy this moment."

"Oh, Mr. Cox got married," Elvin said. "Secretly to the nanny, the child seemed to like the marriage. But not everyone else, either way, Mr. Cox wanted to thank you for the advice you gave him. He and his daughter are closer now."

Skyla smiled. "I'm glad, did you say something, Alton?" He was mumbling.

"No," he said. "Nothing."

"Aha," she shook her head. "Anyways, I'm hungry; what's for dinner?"

"I made some seasoned pork," Marla said. "I'm cooking so that I can be more good at it for when I marry Lyon."

"You don't have too," Lyon walked in. "I told you I could cook too."

"We can share the kitchen," Marla said.

Skyla was happy to know that Lyon and Marla fell in love. They make such a cute pair. "Let's eat," Alton said. "And enjoy while Sky is asleep." A maid stayed with Sky.

Skyla followed them into the dining room. 

---------------------------

Comment

Vote

Follow

Miss SayaChan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 195 33
Dia and her family have been relocated after Jay broke out and has his mind set on getting revenge on her. She has to adapt to a new city, new life a...
21.3K 163 4
Just as the Ancient Prophecy foretold, the rise of lycans has started, but the Moon Goddess has forsaken her wolves. Mates and bonds are a rarity; wi...
566 46 32
Jade Covenington was your average everyday model, well, except for one thing. She was a werewolf, and she had a child. Her daughter was 3 years of ag...
28.7K 907 49
"This is how it should be, I belonged in his arms and he in mine." Rose Lockheart is the only one of her kind, that she knows of anyway. She isn't h...