▪Her Soul's Eternal Mate▪ #Wa...

By MysticaldivineFaiqa

RANK: Wattys2019 #17/ in Short stories/ Oct,2019 /2021 among 269K stories #1/in mood/Oct,2019 #5 in 2021 #1... More

Story Blurp
Buzzing Mosquito!
Bossy Pants!
A Big Fat"Idiot"
It could be worse!
My racing Heartbeat!
Jealous! Aren't we?
Dammit! I Love you only...
Setting you free...
He felt a stranger!
Do you trust me?
Crazy woman!
Because...
A firecracker!
Don't you ever...
Holy Matrimony...
Without a name...
Thank You! 🤗💕

OMG! He is a stalker...

3K 307 170
By MysticaldivineFaiqa

❤I am so happy that this simple, light, honest work is entertaining many. Thank You for taking the time. 👌😍😍 Don't forget to click that star[ Vote] and a little comment for me to enjoy! 

Today's dose is here...

The lunch had some time and instead of going home Babuji and Amma decided to go to the market for new jewelry. The rain had started. The wind was pushing on the car to no avail. The tires were making their monotonous hiss over the rain-washed highway and the air that made its way through the filters were meadow-sweet. 

Babuji usually fiddled with the radio to fill our ears with his popular old tunes. The only part of me to escape if anyone could ask. 

Khushi closed her eyes so she could feel the gentle rise and fall of the road beneath them. His eyes started following her again even though he was not around. She had no idea what was in store for her in this whole marriage thing yet it wasn't as bad as things could be. This ride, this car, this meeting, or Arnav's care for her. Somewhere at the end of this week was the answer to what that could be. Maybe, she will see the sunshine at the end of this as he said. 

"One week, yes! and after that, I will be free ..." Her mind registered and smiled with her.

The car stopped in front of  Maharaja Jewelers. She had no idea how long they were in that store, Amma was selecting for her one after the other to get her consent. Khushi raised her hand to select two of those when the manager looked at her engagement ring...

"Wow! so you are going to be Mrs. Raizada? Recently he bought this ring from us. He gave us his own design to make it so no one else could have this design. The most expensive ring we ever had crafted madam..."  

Amma and Babuji's faces lit with pride and Khushi couldn't think further when he told the price. The only thing she felt was fear. Fear of losing it or fear of getting in trouble because of this ring. What if someone just heard it? That person could be a thief or a murderer and now she could be his delicious victim. Maybe this is why he designed such a ring so no one could make a mistake and could easily kidnap her. 

"I will kill him, now at least I have a motive." Blabbering and taking an oath under her breath she looked around.

 Looking left and right carefully seeing how many people over there have heard the manager Khushi hid her hand under the fabric of her saree. Even when the manager ordered drinks for them, she held the coke with her hand wrapped with a saree. Amma questioned her act but she made an excuse of being cold.

Now she was waiting anxiously to meet him. What does he think of himself? Pacing her room back and forth rolling the side of the saree over her finger she was again busy calling him a million names. The ring sitting on the dressing table was mocking her when Buaji came in.

"Haw, you didn't change yet? We will be late for lunch. Go change your clothes..." Ordering Khushi in her tone she stood there but Khushi was in no mood. 

Putting her hands on her hips Khushi answered back, "Now what's wrong with these clothes? I just changed these this morning..."

Buaji and her ears, do these really work? I always have a question in my head but her eyes...oh, those work like a laser machine...pointing at exactly the one which you don't want her to see. Khushi and her self-talking were on when Buaji's sharp voice hit Khushi's ears.

"Where is your ring? Did you lose it? Hai re Nand Kishore??? [ Hey dear lord] holding her head with her palms she started complaining.

 Khushi closed her eyes before gathering her patience. She moved forward and picked up the ring and flashed in front of Buaji.

"Buaji, the ring is right here..."

Hitting my arm she ordered again, "put it on right away then. It's not a toy and you are not a child anymore..." With her heavy hand, she hit Khushi at least three times."Now go and get ready, your Amma and Babuji are waiting for you downstairs..." 

Khushi moved towards her closet and snatched the Chooridar dress and walked towards the washroom in her huffs and puffs... "Today, I will finish this drama that's it. I had no idea what exactly I will do but I will definitely do something. Maybe I will end this by killing him. Bas!" mumbling all sorts of things Khushi passed by Buaji who didn't move an inch. 

"[kya barbara rahi hai sanka devi...?]" what are you mumbling go get ready and here this is what you are wearing..." She handed Khushi over a red saree. Khushi couldn't understand why? She made many faces yet Buaji had only one. A stern expression without any color.

Soon they were sitting in their living room. Khushi so wanted to get even with him but he wasn't even there. He was busy in his office ordering poor people she guessed when Anjali di called her in the kitchen. She had no idea but time flew by talking with her. It felt good until Anjali di asked her to bring a box from Arnav's room and every nerve of her started feeling itchy like she had to do something very important today.

"A red velvet box, where is this red stupid box?" 

Here, finally, she found it right next to his bed. She picked it up when she heard the footsteps. The moment she turned around he was right behind her with his killing smile. 

His eyes and his smile, both were just too killing. "No Khushi, don't think this way and ask him directly. Yes." Her mind retorted her heart again.

"Hi!..." She opened her mouth but he greeted her first. "This is his way to shut her up instantly but not today." Her mind again brought her to the main point.

"How are you now?.." Oh, so he was referring to this morning incident...

"I'm fine...thanks..."

"But your eyes are saying something different?..." He hit the bull's eye.

"Arnav, I need to ask something..."

Taking off his jacket and throwing it over his bed he got busy unbuttoning his cuffs. Rolling those sleeves up he gestured, "I'm listening..."

"Why did you design my ring so expensive?..." Khushi asked what was bothering her.

"Who told you that? well, just forget that. I wanted to make something special for my special lady. why? You don't like it? 

Seeing his half-rolled sleeves up showing off his muscular arms Khushi gulped in. His finger was still having the ring of her side. He was committed fully, committed to her. One thought made her jolted for a second. It made her feel special as he just said...

"No, I love it...No, wait a minute, that's not the point..."  Realizing her words she changed the statement instantly.

"So what's the point? What exactly you are saying Khushi?..."

"Do you have some grudge against me or want me to be kidnapped or killed? or anything like that? As I know that I never met you before but still some people can have grudges for no reason like my Buaji. She can go any length not to lose a chance to hit me, scold at me. So what is your reason?..." Without inhaling the air she said all that was bugging her.

Folding his arms over his chest he kept looking at me amusingly first then he moved forward just a bit to crowd me."I know you more than you know yourself Khushi. Ok, now tell me, What would you do if I have a grudge against you Khushi?"

"But that was my question, don't twist it..." Khushi asked with quivering lips. His closeness was dangerous to her.

Leaning a little over my face he asked huskily, "What would you do?"

"I will kill you with my knife..." squinting her eyes with her angry face she answered.

But he burst out in a laugh instead. He couldn't even stop and kept laughing. Instead of being mad, she was simply adoring him. He was looking so relaxed. She kept looking at him when he stopped and held her from her shoulders... Looking straight into her eyes he said huskily.

"Khushi, you don't need any weapon to kill me..." 

"What? Why?"My hands are not big like yours to squeeze your neck you know..." She answered again but he snickered this time. His eyes forgot to blink, and she could see something else, had no idea what?

Holding her hand he caressed it..."Khushi, you are very special to me and I wanted to give a special ring to you, had no intentions otherwise but if you don' like it, I will replace it..."

"Do you like my simple one?..." She asked God knows why? She pointed at his finger.

"Yes, This is very special to me that is why I don't take it off at any time..." His answer made her feel guilty. She did take it off his ring many times. She wanted to change the subject but he leaned forward making her move backward a little. His hand reached to her ponytail. In one swift move, he freed her hair from the band and she got lost in his eyes again.

His eyes never missed anything about her. Her breathing becomes softer, the pensive look of his melting into a smile as soft as the morning light. Her body squirmed just a little as her muscles relaxed but she completely forgot to blink. There was something about that gaze of his she never came across as if at that moment she meant to be with him.

"How beautiful she looks when she peeks in my eyes...?" A thought just glanced through Arnav's mind.

His eyes were adoring her beauty making her feel the heat he was feeling. Black strands cascaded down her back like molten onyx. Around her face, it was cut a little shorter, feathered to accentuate her perfect elfin features. Then her eyes shot him a question-filled look that could light up the night but he was already lost in her...

"Khushi, you are looking really beautiful in this red saree..."

He tilted and planted a kiss on her cheek. He stayed there for a while before asking a question.

"I will take any punishment from you without complaining but never be afraid to share whatever is bothering you. Ok?..." Caressing her cheek he said with honesty in his eyes.

"Then answer me why do you want to marry me? She finally asked what was truly needed to be cleared in between them...

Holding her hand he made her sit before sitting in front of her on his knees. Now her heart started racing like none.

"Khushi, my life is surrounded by many beautiful women but my heart only beats for you. You know why?

"Why?" Khushi asked innocently.

"Because of a girl like you who has no value of this ring, but she value walking along the beach with coconut water in her hand. A girl who is refusing a rich man just because she can speak her own mind so clearly. A girl who has no idea how beautiful she is and can kill anyone by mere her looks and still asking me why is she special to me? She is so simple and innocent and stays happy in simple things. She smiles giving others what they need at that moment. Even others are in rags but she will give them her own food. She doesn't wear designer clothes but in her simple white night suit sleeping on the berth in the train, she looks like a Goddess. A pure divine heart of hers cheers every moment of life even with tears she knows how to smile. That is why she is so special and I will be the luckiest one to marry her. She makes me feel important just being with her"

He was right when he said he knew her more than she knew herself. Looking at him, my mind was just rolling his words over and over, never wanted to turn off his voice in my head but he was not done...

"I want to marry you because I love you with all of my heart"

"Will you marry me?..."

****************

Don't forget to press that Star and a comment.❤💕😘

See you next Friday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 613 29
#2 Book of Arranged series. This is not a standalone story. Be sure to check out the first book of the series - Perfect Marriage, before starting th...
75.8K 1K 22
a story where a heartbreak got it's bandaid. but then it failed. or did it
98K 7.1K 51
SEASON TWO! A princess without a crown, A prince by his lineage and ways. He loves her but also hates her. She hates him but also loves him. But he...
7.7K 666 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?