B4) The Lycan's Obsession

By Love-Saya-Chan

Skyla left home, to give birth away from the problems. But it seems those problems followed her, as a clingy... More

Prologue
1: City
2: Found
3: Labor/Born
4: Hello, Skyla
5: Accept
6: Baby Cries
7: Moods
8: Annoyed
9: Gathering
10: Unbelievable
11: After The Storm
12: Threat
13: Aggressiveness
14: Branded
15: Taking Her
16: Reconcile
17: Where is Sky?
18: Stay Put
19: What Happened?
20: Home?
21: Lost It
22: Agony
23: Who Has Sky?
24: The Town
25: Home At Last
26: Winter Comes
27: Never Again
28: Crazy Day
30: Furball
Epilogue

29: Going Away

120 4 0
By Love-Saya-Chan

Skyla packed some of Sky's clothes; they were leaving early in the morning before the big storm approaches. "Alton, have you seen Sky's pink pair mittens? The ones that my mother knitted for her?"

"Have you check basket?" He said.

Skyla searched the basket full of spring and summer clothes. "Found them," she packed them in the box. "They're all packed up."

"Ah, ah," Sky had rolled over on to her stomach and couldn't rollback.

"Oh," she chuckled and helped her. "There we go, it's okay."

"Are we all packed?" Alton walked in.

"Yes," she smiled. "I'll miss home, but Lyon and Marla's wedding is important to us, plus I want to see Kristy and see how she's doing."

"I wonder if Elvin's problem was solved," he said. "Either way, we'll find out when we get there. I did mention that Andre is tagging along, right?"

"Yes," she set the boxes near the door, ready to go. "It'll be good for Grace and him to be apart. Maybe being separated will calm things."

"Anyways, let's get some sleep," Alton yawned. "We have to get up early."

She nodded and climbed in bed with Sky; they kept her with them to keep her warm during the cold nights.

The next morning, Skyla didn't want to get up, it was too cold, but she had no choice. She got ready and wrapped Sky up with two blankets. "I'm so exhausted," she sat in the wagon's back as they made their way to pick up Andre.

"You can sleep along the way," he said. "Is Sky still asleep."

"Yeah," she cuddled her.

"Okay," he yawned. "I'd hope Andre is ready."

The wagon came to a stop, Skyla looked up. Andre ran over and got on. "Let's go, Grace is going to kick my ass again, and I had enough of it."

"Why?" Skyla asked. "What did you do this time?"

"Nothing," he said.

"Aha," Skyla shook her head.

"Hey," everyone came out of the house to say goodbye. "Be safe and tell Elvin to visit us," her mother said. "And your father said to behave."

"Yes, mother," she smiled. "I'll miss you all, but we'll be back before you know it. After the wedding, we'll head back if the weather allows it."

"Okay," she kissed Sky. "Take care of Sky; don't let her out of your side."

"I won't," Skyla smiled.

"We should get going," Alton said. "Let's go. Bye, everyone, we'll be back soon!"

Skyla waved at them. "On the road again," Andre said. "It's good to leave the clan again; I so need to relax and get laid."

"Behave," Alton said. "I mean it, Andre, I don't want you to fool around, you can't mess with the maids Elvin will kick you out."

"I'm not saying it'll be them," he said. "Maybe some local girl."

Skyla yawned. "I'm going back to sleep, wake me when we make our first stop." She laid down, cuddling Sky, and pulled the blanket over them to keep warm.

On their first stop, Skyla was frightened when she didn't find Sky. "Alton!"

"What?" He sighed. "What's wrong?"

"Where's Sky?" She asked.

"I have her," Andre said. "Calm down."

"Don't just take her," she sighed. "You scared me half to death."

"Sorry, but she was wide awake," Andre said.

Skyla got off the wagon and stretched. "Ah, where are we?"

"The town," Alton said. "The one we helped out, it seems it's back to normal." Skyla looked around.

"Wow," Skyla smiled. "Everyone seems happy now, no more evil priest. Anyways I'm hungry; let's get something to eat."

As Alton asked one of the stable boys to watch over the wagon, Skyla spotted Nicholas coming out of the tavern. Frowning, she handed Andre Sky's blanket. "I'll be back."

Andre nodded. "Let's go inside; it's too chilly for you."

Skyla made her way over to Nich after her mother chased him away; he hasn't gone back. James and the other guy stuck around. But not Nich. "Nich!"

Nich looked back and stopped. "Skyla, what are you doing here?"

"We stopped to rest," she said. "We are heading back to my cousin for a wedding." She hugged him. "It's good to see you; where have you been? Why haven't you gone back?"

"Your mother made it clear," he held her tightly. "She doesn't want me there."

"You were a pain in the butt," she stepped back. "But you should at least be there for my mother, your her family." She frowned. "I never did ask, but what are you to my mother?"

"A childhood friend," he said. "We grew up together and lost our parents. We stuck together until all of that happened. But we met up again, and yeah."

"Do you love her?" She asked.

He laughed. "No," he said. "I don't see your mother like that; I worried about her, that is all. It's my cousin, David, that loves her. But he never has the guts to tell her, even now that she returned to her husband."

"Than why were you angry?" She asked. "Why didn't you like the idea of my mother going back home to take care of my father?"

"Fear," he said. "Fear for your family safety, that that crazy mad man would go after them or hurt someone. Now that I think about it, I haven't sensed him at all; it's like he stopped for some reason. It's like his planning and waiting for the right moment to strike."

"Than you should go back," she said. "I'm sure my mother has cool off by now."

Nich sighed. "Do you think it's a good idea for me to go back?"

"Yes," she said.

He smiled. "I'll think about it," he said. "Maybe I'll tag along with you for a bit if that is alright with you."

"Sure," she smiled. "Come on; I'm sure Alton won't mind."

Having Nich around will be a relief. Three men to keep her and Sky safe.

-

"No," Alton laid in bed with Sky sleeping on his chest. "I don't want Nich to come; I don't like him at all."

"Well, too bad," Skyla said. "Nich is coming, and after the wedding, he's going to reconcile with my mother."

Alton groaned. "Fine."

He didn't like Nich at all; he's an asshole. "I think, and this is just a thought, but I feel as if Nich is going to be Sky's protector."

"Over my dead body," Alton said.

"If it happens, so be it," she smiled. "Nich is a good man."

Alton scoff. "Whatever, still over my dead body will I let that man near our daughter. He can kiss my lycan ass."

Skyla smacked him. "Hey, be nice, I mean it, Alton."

Alton set Sky gently on the bed and stood. "I'll try to be nice, but I can't grantee anything. And I do not want to think about our daughter getting married. Its too soon for that; let's forget about that topic and talk about other things."

"Such as?" She gripped his arms.

"About what to get, Marla and Lyon," he said. "For their wedding gift, I mean, there isn't much to give."

"I'm sure what they want is us to be there," she kissed him. "That is all the gift they want."

"If you say so," he bit her bottom lip.

She gasped. "Hey, stop it, not now."

"When?" He asked.

"Later," she kissed him.

Alton can't wait to have her.

-------------------

Comment

Vote

Follow

Miss SayaChan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9M 314K 20
**THIS IS A SAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS A SAMPLE. THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON...
18.3K 762 10
When a mysterious red wolf shows up the other werewolves start to question their history. What happened centuries ago can only be found out from one...
2.2K 181 31
Kristy is a lycan who can't shift like many other females. She loves a man named Elvin. But the incident that happened the first time they met kept h...
590 46 32
Jade Covenington was your average everyday model, well, except for one thing. She was a werewolf, and she had a child. Her daughter was 3 years of ag...