Illumi X Hisoka x reader

By IvelissHatake

Y/n was sent to live with the Zoldycks as a child after Silva and her father arranged for her and illumi to b... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

18

39K 1.2K 1.7K
By IvelissHatake

Me: your pink haired slit is out of control.

Illumi: just focus on your job.

"Is something wrong ?" Chrollo asked politely as everyone else sat and ate silently.

"Not at all. Just answering Silva." I said placing my phone back in pocket. Hisoka flashed me a sly half smile. He knew it was a lie. "Now That were on the subject... should we go over the plans for the auction?"

I spent about about an hour analyzing the perfect positions for everyone based on their skill and ability.

"And lastly I'll be assisting chrollo and making sure he stays alive"

"Which is pointless because he can take care of himself" machi said following by her sucking he teeth.

"Not when the dons running the auction hired Zeno and Silva to kill him."

"Again he -"

"Alone I can... but both of them... my victory is uncertain. Do you question my leadership machi?"

"No boss."

"Well then. Now that that's said. I'm going to my room and read."

Hisoka stood up and stretched. "I suppose I'll be in my room as well... stretching.." once everyone left I went to my room as well.

I threw myself on the bed and stared at ceiling. Apart of me wanted to go to Hisoka's room but an even bigger part of me didn't want to because it would've been too easy.

I grabbed out my phone and called illumi .

Illumi answered quickly , I knew he wasn't asleep. Like me he doesn't sleep often. "Are you in trouble?"

"No" I replied. " has our relationship changed that much in a year? I can't call you anymore unless I'm in trouble?"

"Not at all. In fact I would say you were the one who changed."

I paused for a brief moment reflecting on everything. I guess my problem with illumi wasn't him. I've been getting pressured by my parents to hurry up and get married. Have children.. even illumis parents had been hounding me with questions on a wedding date ..illumi had just been .. illumi. "I guess your right." I mumbled.

"You sound troubled."

"I am. During the year we decided to work solo my parents .. and your had questioned me a lot about the marriage. I guess I forced our relationship to go to the next level instead of it happening naturally like our parents. I'm sorry."

"Is that what's been bothering you?" He asked

"Yes illumi.. Im expected to do something and I'm a reliable person. I do what's expected of me. But I've also been a complete bitch to you and you didn't deserve that."

"Well.. y/n.. you didn't force anything. Your physically incapable of forcing me to do anything."

"You don't need to be a jerk." I said rolling my eyes.

"That's not my intention. What I'm saying is, what happened the night of your birthday wasn't forced. It happened naturally. Your a beautiful woman and reconnecting with you after that year I suppose I seen you differently."

"In a good way or bad way?"

"Both."

Ouch.

"Before you blow up as usual, I don't mean bad bad.. I mean bad as in our friendship as we knew it is dead. We are either going to be husband and wife or our marriage is going to be nothing more but another job. Together just to reproduce and join two powerful families ."

"I see your point.... sooo you really think I'm beautiful? I recall just two years ago you said my nose was too large for my face and that I'm too short. " I teased though he did made fun of me often.

"I stand by what I said . I just hope our children doesn't have your nose. "

Asshole!

"If were lucky they won't have your bug like eyes either." I said in my defense.

"I beg to differ. My eyes are hypnotizing"..

I laughed. "Illumi, did you just try to make a joke ?"

"I thought I did make a joke. "

"With your bland tone? Your so emotionless . It's not your thing."

"So you've told me a hundred times. So are you better now ?"

"Well we still have the pressure of getting married."

"Never mind that. We're in a different situation. You work as much as the men in my family do. Your not the typical trophy killing wife. Your a business woman. We have every right to take our time."

"I'm glad I called you instead of going to Hisoka's room."

"Why didn't you?"

"I'm comfortable with you illumi.. your all I can trust."

.

.

.

.

"Yesss~"

"Why not. I could use a drink anyways.~"

"I'll meet you there illumi." ^_^

*knock knock knock*

Half asleep I walked over to the door and found Hisoka standing on the other side ..

"Do you know what time it is" I stayed rubbing my eyes . He leaned on the doorway with a single card between his fingers as usual.

"It's only 11 my poisonous flower" he smirked.

"Well Can i help you?"

"I suppose u can . I received a strange message from your fiancé asking to meet with him at once. Do you have any idea what for ?"

Fuck.

"How should I know" I lied " you two had worked together before. Maybe he'd like your help. Not all discussions can be carelessly said over the phone."

"Or. Maybe he'd like to ask me what are intentions with you ... " he lightly brushed my jawline with his razor sharp card

I slapped his hand away "if you don't intend on fighting me why are u using your nen"

He raised an eyebrow "how did you know"

"Your a transmuter. It's no secret."

"You'd be surprised how many idiots fill this world. But back to my question. Does he know"

"Yes. I told him."

"There.. now I know what he would like to discuss. Thank you"

"He has no reason. We have an agreement. Until we're married we do what and who ever we want."

"That maybe true but I'm not just anyone . I'm an acquaintance. Some one he works closely with. It's different."

"Is it Hisoka ? Does that change anything should I get horns throughout my time here ? Do you suddenly have morals?"

He laughed shaking his head. "Dear, no I just wanted to know how to respond. If he didnt know I wouldn't rat you out. I personally don't care. I like illumi but I do as I please. And you my darling. Please me."

"Don't get used to it. I have no interest on repeating that." I want sure if I entirely meant that to be honest.

"My my... you are good. I can't tell if that was truth or a lie. But I know people like you.  And it will happen again."

"People like me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"People like u, you're naturally dominant but , when against someone who's sexually dominant... you become quite submissive and defiant in hopes of punishment."

I rolled my eye "is that so?"

"It is. I tried dominant knows. And it excites me even more...." He twirled my thick black hair in between his slender fingers " it makes me want to break you.."

"Good luck with your theory me morou. But you have a date with my soon to be husband. Goodnight."
I closed the door shut to hear him chuckle again.

"It's a fact, y/n. You get off on pain. And I just happen to love inflicting it. And I look forward to it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.7K 40
Why are all the Hisoka and Illumi fanfics Hisoka X reader X Illumi lmao This story will be a slice of life between Hisoka, Chrollo and Illumi. With a...
210K 6.2K 31
*** A Fanfic about Illumi Zoldyck of Hunter x Hunter. GENRE: FAN FICTION STATUS: COMPLETED DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE PLOT! FOR AGES...
16.2K 721 31
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...
1.1M 29.8K 15
[18+] [COMPLETED*] Hisoka x Reader During a hiatus from the chaotic life of a hunter, an old flame pops back into your life with a deadly proposa...