Hyperdimension's Symbol of Ho...

By Nymbyte

Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirk... More

Act I: Hyperdimension
Chapter 1: A Goddess Approaches Midoriya
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Lending a Hand
Chapter 4: Visiting Lowee
Chapter 5: A Neglectful Sister
Chapter 6: Vert and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 7: Blanc and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 8: Setting Up The Party
Chapter 9: Party Start
Chapter 10: A Setup
Chapter 11: Coming Up With a Plan
Chapter 12: Talking About Training
Chapter 13: Training With The Candidates
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: The Candidates Awaken
Chapter 17: Downfall
Chapter 18: Midoriya Vs. Arfoire
Chapter 19: Moments
Chapter 20: Hacker Situation
Chapter 21: Cosplay
Chapter 22: Bond Problems
Chapter 23: Kidnapped
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 26: R-18 Island
Chapter 27: Trust
Chapter 28: Trust Backfired
Chapter 29: The Gun Battery
Chapter 30: Peashy's Mother Revealed
Chapter 31: Eden
Chapter 32: Attack on Eden
Chapter 33: Hypnosis
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: Peashy
Chapter 36: Message
Chapter 37: Judgment Day
Chapter 38: Tari
Chapter 39: Gamindustri's Hero
Chapter 40: Bad Ending Syndrome
Chapter 41: True Ending

Chapter 25: Sadism

1.6K 26 7
By Nymbyte

Plutia had just transformed into a goddess in front of all of them.

Neptune: Uh... Plutia did you...?

Purple Sister: Her change is even more drastic than Neptune's.

Arfoire: Awful cocky, but who are you!
She demanded with a finger pointed at her.

Iris Heart: Oh me? I'm Iris Heart. I know it might be hard to remember. She readied her whip sword like weapon behind her and summoned a circled disc behind her like how Neptune was in her form. She launched at a high speed.

Iris Heart: SO PERHAPS I CAN HELP BY BEATING IT INTO YOU!
She slashed her with a direct hit.

Arfoire: Aaahh!!!
She flew into the air. Iris flew up to her altitude and was a bit higher than her. The old hag gasped.

Iris Heart: My my. It's seems you're not nearly as hardcore as you make yourself out to be!

Arfoire: Nooo!
She said as she prepared to hit her. She raised her sword behind her and slashed her back to the ground. The old hag had made a crater from the slash of the sword. She sat up and looked up to see her in front of her.

Iris Heart: You been around so much longer than we have, lady. Show me what you learned. She raised her sword behind her again.

Iris Heart: Fight!
She exclaimed as she kept slashing her multiple times.

She started laughing sadistic as she kept hitting her.

Nepgear let go of Midoriya. He activated OFA.

(Ignore the school uniform)

Purple Sister: I think she's having fun.

Midoriya: From the looks of it, yeah. But she kinda scares me.
He said shivering. But he got out of that mood quickly and made a serious face.

Midoriya: Hope to not get in her way.
He said.

Neptune: Well, I'm not getting her way. That's A Okay.
She transformed again to Purple Heart.

Purple Heart: We have some work of our own to do! Time to wrap this up! She readied her sword.

Live airborne eggplant monsters were surrounding Purple Heart and Nepgear.

Purple Heart: Nepgear, you take care of Iffy. Midoriya and I got these eggplant creatures.

Purple Sister: Right!
She followed.

Midoriya: Got it! Let's go!
He leaped into the air kicking one of the eggplant creatures while Purple Heart slashed them.

(Housepit)

The rat and Compa were talking.

Warechu: I figured out something about myself. Without the one I love beside me. My whole life is as hollow as swiss cheese. Understand? Hmm? He said feeling the way he feels about her.

Compa: Hmm?

Compa looked at him for a second. She gasped because suddenly, the rat jumped into the air with arms opened.

Warechu: Take me, Now! Compa baby!
He exclaimed.

Compa: Mr. Mouse!
She said as the rat landed on her.

(Back to action)

Iris Heart made a final slash at the old hag.

Iris Heart: Sweet Dreams!
She slashed her to the ground. Making a crater that the old hag made.

The old hag started to get irritated.

Arfoire: Grr!
She looked up to where she was and she was sitting in the air with a circled disc underneath her.

Iris Heart: Awwww, and here I thought you actually be fun to play with. You're all bark in no bite. The old hag sat up.

Arfoire: S-Shut your mouth! You just caught me off guard, that's all! She said.

Iris Heart: I thought there was life in this old dog yet, but all you do is cry. Yep, yep, yep. And you expect me to throw you a bone?
She picked her ear.

Arfoire: Grrrr.

Iris Heart: But if I can't teach you any new tricks, you'll never satisfy me. Maybe I should just finish you off. She said with that sadistic face of hers.

Midoriya and Purple Heart were done finishing the remaining live eggplant monsters. After that, they both regrouped with Nepgear. Purple Heart, Nepgear, and Midoriya being holded by Purple Heart's hand. The three flew next to the sadist.

Purple Heart: Plutie, hold on. That's enough.
She stopped her. Midoriya feared her menacing expression.

Midoriya (mind): Her expression makes me scared!
He thought shivering. The old hag laughed.

The four of them look down to see what else she was up to.

Arfoire: Did you really think I wouldn't have a plan B prepared? I have plenty more purple parels in store for you. Now, prepare my new ultimate form! She glowed purple. As the light died down, she formed into a giant eggplant with wings.

Eggoire: I have become one with the eggplants! It's super effective! And in this form, I'm called Eggoire! She said.

The four had faces that didn't show any sign of fear, irritation, or hesitation. Including Midoriya.

Eggoire did hear them talk so she decided to break the moment of silence.

Eggoire: Hmm? I thought I get a bigger reaction than that.

Purple Heart: At that size, you seem less like an eggplant and more like some confusing purple eyesore. She said as the transformed ugly eggplant felt disrespected due to herself being ugly.

Eggoire: W-Why I'm never...

Purple Heart: Unfortunately for you, I'm more angry than amused. I'll make you regret doing that to Iffy. And for bringing disgusting eggplant of all things into a fight! It's time to put an end to this.

Midoriya: Yeah! You're gonna pay!
He exclaimed. Purple Heart let go of Midoriya. He had OFA activated as she let go of him. He landed safely on the hill and got into stance.

Purple Heart raised her sword behind her. Preparing to attack. The others had their weapons readied.

Purple Heart: Nepgear, Plutie, Midoriya, are you ready?
She asked.

Purple Sister: Yeah! You bet sis!

Iris Heart: Oh, I'm always ready!

Midoriya: Right!
He agreed. The ugly giant eggplant felt a bit of fear. The three flew down with their weapons ready to strike. They slashed the ugly eggoire.

Purple Heart: Haaa!!!!

Iris Heart: HAAA!!!!

Purple Sister: Haaaaa!!!!!!!

Midoriya ran with OFA at 13%. He leaped into the air and clenched his fist tight. He got close to the giant ugly eggplant and punched her.

Midoriya: Smash!
He finished with a final blow. The giant eggplant were cut and blown away from the boy's punch.

The old hag tasted defeat.

Eggoire: My plants planted is ruined!!!!
She exclaimed as pieces of her fell down into the field of eggplants.

Purple Heart: What a poor choice. You should've absorbed more balance nutrient profile. She said.

Midoriya landed safely back to the ground.

Midoriya (mind): I really need to learn to stop going over 8%. Otherwise, I may break my bones again. He thought looking at his hand.

Iris Heart looked at the boy from above. She wanted a taste of that power of his.

Iris Heart: I wonder what power that boy has~.
She talked about Midoriya. She licked her lips seductively.

Purple Heart: You mean Midoriya? I don't know what form of power he has. But it's something to be curious about. He has skill, no matter the cost. And don't make that face, you're scaring me. She shivered.

(Housepit)

Warechu was on top of Compa because he jumped onto her.

Warechu: Ok, Compa. Epic kiss time, pucker up. He said bluntly. He puffed his lips and leaned foward slowly to kiss her. But she stopped him.

Warechu: Chuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Compa: Mr. Mouse. I need to ask you... Are you still a bad person?
She said as this made the rat jump. She blushed with a concerned look.

Compa: I don't like and would never kiss... a bad person.
She formed tears a bit. The rat tried to think of something else. He felt bad for her.

Warechu: Well, what if I wasn't a bad person? What then?
He said feeling worried for her. Suddenly, his tail got pulled by the goddess herself.

Warechu: HEY, WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY MOMENT! He exclaimed as the sadistic goddess smirk menacingly.

Iris Heart: You revolting beast. Why don't you go back to crawling around the sewers where your kind belong, huh? You got some nerve trying to sully our cute little Compa.

(That face 😬)

Warechu: Oh great, what are you? A new CPU?
He said.

Iris Heart: A CPU? A vulgar little disgusting rodent like you need to call me... By a different name, got it? She raised him behind her.

Iris Heart: CALL ME, MADAME GODDESS!
She exclaimed as she slammed him up and down like a ragdoll.

The rat screamed in agony as she laughed menacingly. Compa watched.

Compa: Wow, look at that. Mr. Mouse's body is so soft and stretchy! He's like one of those memory bond pillows! She said with a smile.

Purple Heart and Nepgear untied IF from the stake. Midoriya was with them. They watched from a far distance hearing the sadist causing harm to the rat. Midoriya shivered in fear.

Midoriya (mind): I'll try my best to not get her angry!
He thought while shaking.

(Planeptune: Night)

After the kidnap of IF, the group went back to Planeptune basilicom. Inside of Neptune's room were Plutia in her normal form again, the hostage IF, Neptune, and Midoriya. Histoire ask IF if she was feeling fine.

Histoire: Are you feeling all better now, IF?
She asked.

IF: Yes, I wasn't actually injured or anything.

Histoire: Even so, Arfoire was quite the fearsome enemy, was she not? Neptune let out a giggle.

Neptune: But there was someone today who was even more fearsome, if you ask me. She played with her fingers being worried. She was talking about Plutia.

Plutia: Yeahhhhhhhh? Who do you mean, Neppy?
She said.

Neptune: Oh, no one! Well, at least I know why her friends don't let her transform. She mumbled a bit.

Midoriya: I know how you feel.
He whispered.

Plutia: What was thatttt?
She said making the two shiver in fear.

Midoriya: Nothing!

Neptune: Nothing!

They both said in unison. Nepgear and Compa came out along with Peashy. The two teens had trays of food.

Compa: Come on everyone, food is ready!

Nepgear: Food time yay!
She smiled sweetly. They both set both the trays down on the table. It was sliced eggplant with brown sauce. Midoriya and Neptune walked up to the food that was placed on the table by the nurse and the CPU candidate.

Neptune: What the?! Eggplant stir fry!

Compa: Yep!

Neptune: Why would you make eggplant after what we just went through?! She mumbled a bit on the last part with hands up.

Compa: It was a special request from Peashy. I couldn't say no.

Nepgear: I guess she really like yesterday's bet.

Peashy: Eggplant! Eggplant! Yum!

Compa: Plus, I heard you conquer your eggplant phobia and wanted to celebrate, Nep-Nep. She said. Neptune had a concern look on her face still. Neptune was about to complain about how Peashy would do this to her, but she let it slide a bit.

Neptune: I wouldn't say that. It was more than a adrenaline, fueled, burst of strength type thing, ya know? Suddenly, a shout came from behind her.

IF: NO EGGPLANTS! THEY'RE SCARY AND I HATE THEM! BUT I NEVER WANTED TO EAT THEM! NOOO!! She exclaimed with hands behind her head freaking out.

Histoire: IF, calm down please!

Compa: So now Iffy has an eggplant phobia too?
She lifted a finger to her chin.

Nepgear: Actually, I can understand that.

Neptune: Iffy, now we're kindred spirits!

Midoriya: I don't mind eating eggplant again.
He smiled.

Compa: Help yourself!
She smiled sweetly.

Midoriya: Thanks!

IF: Midoriya, whatever you do, don't eat too many!
She warned.

Midoriya nodded. He took a plate of eggplant stirfry and gently ate it like how he eats in his world. Peashy on the other hand had her fork stabbed through the piece of eggplant and ate it.

Peashy: Eggplants are yummy!
She made a cute face.

(Back at the Eggplant field)

Arfoire and Warechu were both harvesting eggplant together with wood like baskets.

Warechu: You seriously want to be an eggplant farmer now? Really? What about the quest of world domination? He asked.

Arfoire: I give up. I'm feeling tired. Besides, that last strategy of mine wiped out all of my savings. Either way, I...got nowhere else to go. She concluded. Warechu could feel her the way she is. He picked up his box backpack and walked off the rock he was on. Arfoire heard a noise behind her and looked at the mouse. He was helping her out.

Arfoire: Wait, why are you helping me?
She asked.

Warechu: It's not like I have anything better to do.
He replied picking out the eggplants. She was lost for words and decided to go with it. Just like he said. Just because they're bad guys, doesn't mean they feel friendship. She lifted her hat up a bit and smiled at him.

Arfoire: Ya know, it's funny. For the first time, I feel like living.
She said.

Warechu: I'm charging you by the hour. Just so you know.
He said.

(A/N Chapter Done)
Follow for more. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999 78 40
Sometimes, all it takes is one key moment to turn one's life around. In the case of mercenary Alex Mustang, a chance encounter with an ancient book b...
53.3K 603 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
61.4K 852 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...
1.3K 65 6
This is the rewrite to Hero In My Own Way. Similar style, but vastly different...well. Everything. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING RELATED TO MY HERO ACADEMI...