Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 97 - As Time Passes

672 22 6
By Chromiee

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating! Got really busy again and the book is almost at its end! I apologize in advance as well since this chapter is gonna be full of timeskips. I've been busy as heck in life and I am enlisting for the actual Army for the US. I'm already leaving soon so yeah! 😂😂😂

Months passed ever since Eun-ha went to the US for her movie debut. Literally, MONTHS. And well, luckily, she worked hard and it eventually paid off. Some of the people there were slightly weary of her because of her background as a famous lawyer and famous late chef's daughter and also as a member of BTS. Some thought that she was here because of resources but boy oh boy, she proved them wrong after weeks and weeks of hard work.

"Aaand cut. Good work everyone! That was the final cut. Let's make it big to Hollywood aight?", the movie directed swung his rolled script happily. "You all did amazing!"

All the actors cheered and the staff clapped as well before calling it a day. While Eun-ha was cleaning up, letting Hyo-rin wipe her sweating face, she was approached by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson himself with a huge slap on her back.

"You got the spirit of a fighter kid! You're a tough gal. I'm happy to have worked with you.", Dwayne laughs and swings his arm around her shoulder to put her into a choke hold.

Eun-ha's eyes widened and laughs while she was trying to get away from him but he was strong as hell and was twice her size. "T-Thanks Mr. The Rock. I-It's b-been a pleasure and honor to have worked with you ack!", she taps his arm, raising her own white flag. "I GIVE I GIVE!"

Jason Statham approaches them and would join the choking-the-rookie circle. Eventually, Vanessa Kirby had to stop them and Eun-ha finally broke free from the choke hold. After saying their farewells, Hyo-rin found the chance to take her away and would get ready to pack up while Jun waits for them outside with their car.

Jun was on the driver's seat and was looking at the mirror to look at Eun-ha as she climbs in at the back seat while Hyo-rin takes the front seat. "So, how was your last day in a Hollywood shoot? Fun?"

"It was fun.", Eun-ha coughs and would rub her neck. "A little bit breathless though. Literally. The Rock got me in a choke hold. And his arm was the size of three of my heads combined.", she shivers and would lean back on the seat.

Jun gave Hyo-rin the look of confusion but Hyo-rin only smiled and shook her head. She looks back at the back seat and would see Eun-ha dozing off already. After all, it was quite late. "It's been months and it's finally over.", she chuckles and sits back. "Babe, how long has it been since the boys left?"

"Hm...", Jun starts driving. "It's been... Eleven months. Before Eun-ha started Hollywood, she kind of did have to get publicize first to get the rest of the world know that she exists not just a member of BTS but also as a talented person. An actress. She's always had that in her really. I'm just glad that she was scouted for this."

"And... In few weeks time, she has to go back to Korea for that... Shoot. You got the message from one of the boys right?", Hyo-rin chuckles and goes through her phone, reading through messages of her and her secret friends. "I'm kind of disappointed that Eun-ha wasn't able to visit the boys at their base though. I heard something about her grandfather not letting her?"

Jun nods. "Her grandpa didn't allow her to visit them because she had to focus on her career. Plus, it was special treatment to just let her into the base and say hello to the boys. It's not a good look for her to get special treatment.", he chuckles and would tap his fingers along the wheel. "Besides, Eun-ha's doing good despite the fact that she's alone here for the time being. I'm just... Really worried though. She really misses the boys a lot."

"Hyung..."

The couple would raise a brow. Jun looks at the mirror to see if Eun-ha was already awake while Hyo-rin would look back from her seat. Eun-ha was still sleeping but she was mumbling. A smile crept on their faces and would just let the drive pass in silence with soft music playing from the radio.

As the time goes by, the movie was released to movie theaters and Eun-ha's morale went high up. Offers piled up, shares, fame even awards as a rookie actress. Not in South Korea this time. But in the US. Even with all of her success, Eun-ha was still lonely. 

She wanted to share her success with the boys but they were not present. Can't be helped. As time passes, Eun-ha eventually started to forget the date of the current day. She became packed with schedules. And on her free time, she would sleep the whole day. 

"How lonesome.", Eun-ha frowns as she looks out of the window of the plane she was in. With a cage of Kyu-yoon next to her and a bag underneath where Mong Mong was in.

Being famous wasn't as fun anymore without the people that she shared her new experiences with.

It was quite good that the boys left together to give her time to do things of her own but nothing was easy. All worked out at the end though.

Bored, she ends up opening her schedule through her phone and checked what the day or the next few days has in store for her.

There were a couple on the calendar. All were photoshoots. And that's the least thing that Eun-ha liked. She tapped on each date box on the schedule and the current date was December 24th.

She's got two more weeks or so for New Years till something good happens. Well, to her at least. She's already visited her mother in NYC. Even if it's the holidays right now, Eun-ha has no break.

Alone during Christmas. Busy with jobs and such. And it only reminded her more of her memories with the boys.

Eun-ha ended up staring into space after seeing her piled schedule and then sighed. Seeing her lonesome expression, Kyu-yoon flaps his wings loudly to catch her attention considering he himself was having a headache.

"What? You know it's been the usual for me.", Eun-ha pinches the bridge of her nose and pouts as she looks down to the cage.

This bird is annoyingly cute sometimes and more human than others.

She thought to herself and then pokes her finger through the cage's gaps to scratch the owl's cheek.

After a while of her poking and probing her fingers through the cage and Mong Mong's bag, she went back to looking at her schedule.

Her eyes wandered on the schedule left and right and then her eyes darted towards the modeling job she had for New Year's.

It didn't exactly looked fun to her but it was indeed somewhat worrisome.

"What the heck is this...", she pauses and then winces her eyes at it. "A New Year's Bride. Why does it have to me? Are these people making fun of me?"

Eun-ha rolled her eyes and slumped herself on the seat. There were too many things to worry about. But this one takes the cake.

For now.

Hours had passed till she got back to the airport in Incheon. There were so many paparazzi waiting for her out there. She was alone and didn't have Jun with her.

But she was a big girl and can take care of herself. She didn't need him.

Eun-ha cooly walked to the entrance of the airport with cameras flashing at her. She confidently pushed her cart with her pets in it and belongings.

Of course, they found it humorous that Eun-ha brought her pets everywhere. For the past year, they've seen a lot of her owl and cat.

She was really lonely and just had to bring them around with her whenever she can.

As soon as she got to the outside part of the airport, BigHit had called a taxi for her.

Once she got inside the taxi, she had let both Kyu-yoon and Mong Mong out. Well, Mong Mong was still inside the back but letting him breathe from the bag was a good idea.

"I'm finally back.", Eun-ha mumbled to herself and leans back against the seat.

The paparazzi was following her cab. But it wasn't so surprising anymore. She just stared out of the window till she had to answer a call from Big Hit.

Her conversation with Bang PD didn't last long when she heard her leader's voice, chuckling. Eun-ha was super sure that it was RM.

So, with her excitement hyping up and making her day, she couldn't wait to see him. Even if not all the boys were there, she would be glad if any of them already came back.

"Nam-joonie.", Eun-ha smiles and then puts away her phone, feeling giggly.

Few minutes have passed, Eun-ha arrived at the building of her company and then rushed. With her luggage too. She ran. Her pets followed her willingly as well.

With the little cat tripping on its short legs and the owl almost face planting on the glass door.

Eun-ha rushed into the elevator to get to Si-hyuk's office and met Biggie along the way too. With them taking the elevator together with two more big guards.

As the elevator door closes, Biggie looks at Eun-ha and nodded his head as a greeting.

"Welcome back, brat.", said Biggie with a blank expression.

"Tch. Still the same as always, Biggie.", Eun-ha chuckles and then looks up to see Kyu-yoon land on her head and then Mong Mong was  curling on her feet.

Biggie looks at her in awe with the two guards and then sighs. They can't stop her from bringing her animals with her even when Si-hyuk hated it.

"I can't believe it. They're back! Do you know if it's everyone that had come back?", Eun-ha looks at Biggie with that eager and hopeful expression on her face.

The man didn't look at her and then gulped.

"Not all. Just... Three members. One being your leader and two of the maknaes."

Eun-ha's eyes widened in glee as she hears the number of members had come back and then wanted to cheer but then the door opens to her rightful floor and she jetted out of there.

With her dragging her stuff, she barges into the office of the Bang PD himself.

"Old man!", Eun-ha shouts and her eyes widened.

"Eun-ha!", Nam-joon, Jimin and Jungkook stood up from the couched and ran towards her. Just the maknae.

Nam-joon was cool as always.

Eun-ha's eyes watered and she drops her stuff and ran towards them too. Kyu-yoon flapped away from her head and Mong Mong tried to keep up with her running.

With that, the three maknaes jumped into each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2K 29
[TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY] When a upcoming choreographer moves to Seoul, South Korea and finds out she has to choreograph for the famous BT...
47 6 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...
1.5K 165 29
This story is about a group of friends who are professional dancers but no one really knows who they really are. They are world known but never revea...
1M 47.1K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...