The Boxer and the Model (Kend...

Da Bolox2541

Josh Tyler is the future promise of the middleweight division. His dream is to be the champion. But what happ... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
New Story

UPDATE!!

4.7K 40 16
Da Bolox2541

Sorry for taking so long to update. I've been traveling the past few weeks and I didn't have time to write. I'll try to post the next chapter before Friday. After that I will try to go back posting like usual.

In the meantime, I was thinking about my next story. It will similar to this one. Meaning it will be about the same people (Kendall, Gigi, Bella, etc.). I wanted to know if you guys have any requests for the next one. Feel free to send me a PM!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.2M 35.4K 86
"π™Žπ™π™š 𝙒𝙖𝙨 π™Žπ™ͺπ™§π™š 𝙏𝙀 π™‡π™€π™¨π™š π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™¨π™šπ™‘π™›. 𝘽π™ͺ𝙩 π™‡π™žπ™ π™š π˜Όπ™£ π˜Όπ™™π™™π™žπ™˜π™© π™Šπ™£ π˜Ύπ™§π™–π™˜π™ . π™Žπ™π™š π™†π™šπ™₯𝙩 π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™žπ™£π™œ π˜½π™–π™˜π™  𝙁𝙀�...
13.9K 165 60
A book for y'all freaks out there! Also for entertainment. Oh and because sex is the only thing that I write that's actually good :) There is a stor...
196K 6.1K 44
The passion, the dedication, the power of control. All lost eveything shut down because of what could have been, Y/n has been wanting to be a singer...
62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...