You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 19

2.1K 280 75
By NeilAvni_love

Roy Mansion all set for the Final Day 👆

Sorry guys if I have disappointed you regarding this particular update... Actually Ye Neil ka pov phir Avni ka pov ek hi scene Ko lekar I get bored you know, So I'm skipping that part because it's obvious, my intelligent readers kno how's it feels when the person you love feels exactly the same for you....right!!!

Apart from this we have many interesting Avniel scenes lined up ahead...
If you people are not agree with this idea then do not hesitate to let me know your remarks regarding this particular chappie (once more I'm repeating)
You are always welcomed here for dropping your suggestions...so do share your reviews through your comments...

Enjoy the chappie...

🥰🥰

Avni flipped her eyes lids to get a clear view, scrabbled her left hand over the bed mattress in search of her pH...She took the pH in her hand, squinted her eyes to see the time, it was 5:30...
She was about to kept it aside carelessly but instantly jerked up her body, sat on the bed...

"OMG what have I done!! How could you be so careless Avi...shit shit shit.." she pushed her hair back frustratingly, held her head with both of her hands...

"I have to call him right now" thinking this she immediately grabbed her pH dialled the number...

*******

Neil was busy in conference room engrossed in a presentation been given by one of his team leader...
He saw his pH vibrating every interval since last few minutes..he ignored it repeatedly but it's continuously vibrating...he bent slightly to look at his pH screen. An instant smile appeared on his face staring the caller ID but he suppressed himself coughing softly to avoid the gaze around him..he typed a message, immediately sent it to the number then kept the pH aside and brought his mind back on the speaker person...

Avni thumed her pH irritatingly on the bed mattress.. instantly a beep sound she heard came out from it...she immediately grabbed it, a message notification seen on the screen...she hurriedly unlocked the screen to see it through..

"Call you later Jaan I'm on the halfway in a meeting..." She read the message and stretched her hand to keep it frustratingly, before that someone knocked at her door.... the moment she wear her glasses to get out of her bed to see who's it at the door her gaze fall on her dark room around which is not actually dark, it's an amazing warm glow coming inside her room by the lighting around the mansion that was decorated.. she joyfully looked around the room "it's my Didu's wedding.."she sighed but startled by another knock at her door...
Putting her messy hair into a quick bun she got out from the bed walked to the door to unlocked it...

"Shona!!!" Neelama stopped calling her name further she rolled her eyes from toe to head upon her daughter...

"Mamma" Avni drowsyly mumbled hugging her Mamma..praying inside not to get scolded from her...

"Shona what is this why didn't you change your clothes yet...you had been in hospital all day long in this clothes right!!!" Neelama dragged by her shoulder breaking the hug to face her...

Avi instantly realised that she has actually slept straight without getting freshen up... rubbing her forehead helplessly she pouted looking at Neelama...

Neelama shook her head unbelievably looking at her antics...

"Now what are you waiting for!! go freshen up, change your clothes and wear that green salwar suit and come to the lawn we are gathering down there... within 6pm mehendi ceremony will be held on...so come first...." Saying this Neelama went to her wardrobe to take out her clothes...

"Haan Mamma jaa rai hu bass" scratching her head Avni went inside her bathroom being embarrassed...

"Haan jaldi jaa didu is asking for you since morning" Neelama replied in search of her clothes inside the wardrobe rack..

Neelama Avni par chahey lakh gussa kyuna karle end of everything she knows as a doctor it's her duty to attend if any kind of emergencies arise to her patients, she has to be there, whatever she does her first priority should be her work, the well being of her patient..
And as a doctor Avni always tries her best to give her full attention to them as much as she could make it possible...
And the fact is Neelama feels extremely proud of her daughter for that.. as she knows her daughter never does her job like other professional doctors habituated to... Being a doctor her work is a worship to her and it's way much apparent through her concern she has towards her patient's...

"How could you be so careless Avu you just slept like......
aarrrghh this is all because of that Tillu..." under her breath Avni murmured removing her clothes one by one throwing in a bucket leaving them to get wash by their maid next day...she paused taking off her last few pieces of clothes, she cupped her mouth with her both the palms "OMG I said him 'I love you'..."
Her eyes widened recalling the moment they had shared few hours back...

She removed her hands slowly bitting her inner cheek wall blushed furiously staring at her reflection on the mirror inside the washroom...

**********

Avni wore the dress selected by her mamma with a pair of matching bronze matte earings along with a light brown matte lipstick.. as the fabric had matte finish bronze zari work round its border..she kept her long hair opened all over her back..her look was just perfectly blended with her attire , she was looking beautiful yet graceful in that green Anarkali Suit...
she came outside her room stood holding the railing attached to the staircase she lowered her eyes down to the hall some ladies made Aravi sit in a decorated sitting stage in the centre of the hallway have seen...
Hearing the sound of some foot steps She tilted her head slightly to that sideway direction of her Juhi was seen walking out from her room struggling to fix her dupatta properly on her shoulder...she carelessly rose her eyes away from her dupatta her gaze straight fell on Avni smiling at her stood there on the way downstair...

"Hey Avi" she giggled and quickly walked towards her...somemore guest were coming behind Juhi, greeting Avni they all went down the stairs passing by them...
"You are looking stunning AVI" Juhi complemented smiling broadly...

"And you are looking as always, Sexy" Avni whispered in her ear naughtily...

Juhi elbowed Avni shyly, both giggled holding eachother's hand and moved downwards the stairs...

Neelama and Sweta turned their heads towards upstairs been heard the giggle...Neelama gave warm smile staring at the girls.. Following her gaze Bebe shifted her eyes at Avni.. the way bebe sighed staring at Avni,it was quite explainable by her gaze that how beautiful she was looking... whereas Sweta is busy imagining Juhi as her bahu...she gave a sheepish smile staring at Juhi, in return Juhi gave her a confused smile...

Four of them, I mean Roy fam has chosen Green attires whereas rest are all allowed to wear whatever they wish...only Roy Fam restricted the colour green upto them for this particular day...Reyaansh was in a Green kurta with golden combination.... Neelama wore a light green golden Zariwork dhakai Saree and Aravi chose a linen golden zari work Red bordered dark green saree...their dress-code itself complemented the Roy fam exclusively in that bunch of different crowds... As it was a mehendi ceremony infact there were three ceremony all together in day...first Mehendi ceremony..
The 2nd is, to be Bengali bride would wear Shakha-Pala and Loha in her both hands in pairs, that the White and Red bangles which is one of those symbols of a married woman...it is to be seen in one years it doesn't break...( Some put on it, on their wedding day. Rituals varry shortly according to the preference of bride and groom's family tradition)

Shakha-Pala 👆

And 3rd one is Aaiburo Bhat that I have already discussed in Ch-14 ....

"Where is Neil and Aman Bebe??"
Avni asked Bebe roaming her eyes outside in search of them...
"Aman is here and bhai is on the way back home..just now he has informed" Aman replied coming towards them inside along with Papaji...Avni was about to say them something more but cutting her off the pH rang...she lowered her gaze saw the name 'Tillu' is dancing on her ph screen...

"Ab time mila isko" gritting her teeth Avni swiped up the recieve icon to take the call.Pressing the pH on her right ear she gestured them to excuse her then walked outside the hall.she moved towards the lawn backside where very less people are seen roaming around...

"Hello" she whispered...

"Kuch chand ghantehi hua hai miley huye aur tu apne Neil ko itna miss kar rai hai Avu!! aur wohbhi 15 missed call OMG!!!! not bad Avu I'm impressed...Ahem Ahem..." Neil gave a fake cough to teased her rolling his car steering wheel to the left-side of the road..

"Hogaya tumhara" Avni raised her voice a bit...

Neil chuckled on the other side listening to her irritating tone...

"Okay okay baba bol ab kya pahaar tut padha hai teri us chotey se dimag mein" Neil smiled gently...

"Suno main itna sabkuch abhi nahi bol sakti tumhein..tab main room mein thi to call kiyatha" Avni placed her hand close to her lips roaming her eyes around carefully...

"Kyu!! aisa kya hua" Neil creased his forehead curiously...

"Hai kuch tumhein batana hai" Avni replied smiling at some relatives passed by her...

"Avu not again!! if you are going to start again your stupid bakwas then I'm not interested" Neil said in a sternful tone..

"Arey wohsab kuch nahi baba you relax..you just tell me how much time it will take you to return back home..." Avni asked in a same whispering voice...

Shona where are you Bachha Didu is calling you...Neelama called out from inside...
"Yess Mamma coming" Avni responded to Neelama turning back still holding her pH on her ear...

"I'll reach around half an hour" Neil immediately replied and sighed in relief...

"Okay you do one thing once you reach, give me a miss call, I'll come to you" Avni said looking behind to see so that Neelama doesn't arrive there...

Avni was about to cut the call but before that Neil stopped her...
Avni furrowed her eyes confusingly pressing back her pH on her ear...

"Aa sunn!! are you sure you should come to my house at this hour as you know na we will be alone then.."he wishpered in a husky tone giving shiver to her whole body...but within some point five seconds he came back with his normal accent...
"Because everyone has already reached there at your place....so... I was just thinking......" Neil pressed his bottom lip to suppress his mischievous laughter...

"Just shut up"her cheeks heated up hearing those words, she immediately cut the call being shy and irritated in combined...

"Arrrrgggghhh"she sighed holding the pH tightly in her grip she went inside...

**********

Please vote comment and share..

Love
Mon ❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 26.9K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
20.8K 4.5K 44
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
112K 6.7K 35
Agalya, a chirpy and fun filled college student falls heads over heels for her brother's bestfriend ever charming, Aarav,a cardiologist. Aarav too ha...
56.8K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...