Cold Heart (Interracial)

By Queen_Ransome21

He pulled me closer to him as my breath hitched in my throat. His looks could kill anyone who got near him. H... More

Description
Characters
"0"
"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10"
"11"
"12"
"13"
"14"
"15"
"16"
"18"
"19"
"20"
"21"
"22"
"23"
"24"
"25"
"26"
"27"
"28"
"29"
"30"
"31"
"32"
"33"
"34"
"35"
Ending

"17"

7.1K 299 69
By Queen_Ransome21

Lukas P.O.V.

I stayed up since last night trying to find Danielle's brother. Why was her brother in the Vice gang?

I heard a knock on my door and I told them to come in. I thought it was Archer, but it was Aurora.

"Yes Aurora?" I said, looking at what she was wearing. She was wearing some tight ass shorts, a white t-shirt with a leather jacket and heels. I have no idea why this girl dress like that.

"We're suppose to go out today"

What the hell she mean we're suppose to go out today?

"What?"

She looks disappointed at me and folded her arms. "We're suppose to go out today Lukas. Don't you remember?"

I squint my eyes but then I came to realize what I said last night. I told her that I would take her out today.

She was getting on my nerves last night.

"I did say that didn't I?" I cringed to myself and groaned mentally. Why wasn't anybody around us last night?

Damn I got to get out of this. Who can I get to get me out of this.....Danielle, where is she at?

"Oh shit Aurora, I forgot  that Danielle wanted me to do something with her this morning" I lied, seeing that her whole demeanor changed when I mentioned her name.

"Your maid" She said, rolling her eyes. "She's not my maid Aurora"

"Is she one of your whores?"

"No"

"Then who is she?" She asked, arching her eyebrow. I didn't say anything but stood up. "I've got to see if she's still up to what she wanted to do today"

I started to open my door, with her walking out. I was about to go up the stairs but I heard clicking sounds right behind me. I turned around to see Aurora behind me.

"Why are you following me? Not trying to be mean" I said, she just smiled, shrugging her shoulders with her arms behind her back.

"I just want to know what she's going to say" She said, making me groan under my breath. I got to give to her, she's not all that stupid.

I continue to walk up the stairs, going towards her room. I knocked on the door and waited for her to come open the door.

The door opened to her with nothing but a towel over her body. My eyes started to trail but I stopped, smiling at her.

"Hey you still want to that thing this morning?" I said, giving her the pleading eyes and mouthed say yes. She looked over my shoulder to see Aurora.

She arched a brow but she just smiled. "Excuse us Aurora" she grabbed my hand and slammed her door in her face.

"No Lukas, I'm not getting you out of this" She whispered yelled.

"Please" I pleaded whispering, with my hands cuffed together.

"I can't, I've got plans with Archer today" I stopped everything I did and I gave her a look.

"Archer? You two got a thing?" I said and she chuckled. "No Lukas, I just asked him to do something with me"

"Why didn't you ask me?" I said and she chuckled again.

"Because I knew she wasn't going to let you out her eyesight" She pointed towards the door.

She was right. Aurora wasn't going to let me out her sight.

I sighed, "Let me-"

"Nope, You know we can't get along. Just imagine what I would do to her if she said something slick out the mouth" She said, making sigh.

"You're right I don't have time to bail you out"

She chuckled, slapping my cheek gently. "Yep, so you have to deal with her for today pretty boy"

She was about to walk to her door but I grabbed her hand gently looking at her. "Hey, you be careful today"

She looked at me with a weird look, "And Archer be okay today" I chuckled.

Where the hell that came from?

She nodded her head slowly, "We will" She pulled her hand away gently from mine. "I'll show my way out" I said, about to leave.

"Lukas?" She said and I turned towards her. "Yes?"

"You might want to fix your problem before you leave" she smiled, walking to the bathroom.

Yeah... I figured that would happen since I seen her in the towel. I got to get laid tonight.

When I walked out her room and shut the door behind me, I turned  around to see Aurora smiling way to hard. "Sooo.... what she say?"

"She can't do it today so I'll-" She squealed, jumping on me and I wanted her to get off of me cause I had a boner and I had to go fix my problem.

"Yay! I'm glad we get to hangout all day! And you must be excited too cause I felt something" She smiled at me.

All day? I don't think I can deal with her all day.

We heard someone clear their throat and she jumped down from me. "I see you guys are getting along" Gio smiled, folding his arms. Then he looked down and back up at me, smiling even harder.

I balled my face up, mugging him while he wanted to laugh at my hard on. "Yeah! And we're going out today" She smiled, as I saw Gio looked surprised.

"Oh, well you guys have fun" He smiled, walking down the stairs. I mentally groaned, looking at her.

"I have to take shower then I'll be ready" I faked a smile, walking towards my room. Hopefully she wasn't following me.

Danielle P.O.V.

Me and Archer got out the truck with two of the bodyguards.

"A questo punto siamo a posto, puoi restare qui." (At this point, we're good. you guys can stay here.) He said in Italian and the two body guards nodded their heads.

"You ready?" Archer asked me adjusting his shades and I nodded my head, with the book bag on my back. "Yep, lets go"

We both started going towards the woods and he stayed behind me while I was walking in the woods.

"So again, why are we in the woods?" He asked me while I smiled. "My best friend requested this in her first book of her journals"

"Why in the woods?"

"She wanted me to burn the journals" I glanced at archer who was arching his brow.

When I read the first  book of her journal, everything made sense but it didn't because she ripped the last four pages out. It just said that If I Were to able to find these Journals, that I need to burn them.

"Why?"

"She didn't say, she said it was to much information" I said, which archer hummed.

When we got into the woods, I stopped to see we were in the middle of the woods. "Okay, we're here" I smiled, taking the journals out of my bag.

I took them out of my bags and Archer lit the fire. When the fire grew, I threw all of them in the fire.

"You know, Luke has a thing for you" He said, while I turned towards him. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Archer, that man hates my guts. I don't like him either..... well did, he's a nice person"

"Yeah... he is I've told you he was nice.... you're different, you made him different" He said and I chuckled, looking at him.

"Archer, is this because I'm black? Is that why he feels so different?"

He shakes his head, "No he said he likes your vibe,  your personality and your-" He cut himself off after that.

"And my what?" I turn my head towards him. He just chuckles, waving me off. "Nothing"

"Why do you and Davina not like each other?" I asked and I saw the way he frowned at me. "I don't hate her"

"Well-"

"I fucking hate that girl with a passion" He cut me off.

Well damn never mind....

"Why? Davina Is a nice person" I said. He gave me a look.

"Okay, She's mean but when she gets to know you, she's nice"

"The reason I don't like her because she called me a bitch with a dick. I called her a slut since she was sleeping with two of Lukas guys"

She slept with two of Lukas guys? She didn't tell me or Gina that.

"She slept with two of the guys?"

He nod his head, "Yeah, She use to date Shawn and the next night she came out of one of the other guys room" He said, which made me hum.

Why did she hide this from us? It must be a whole lot of secrets I don't know about this mafia clan.

It was silence after that, nothing but the fire crackling. "So why did she called you a bitch with a dick?"

He sighed, with his arms folded and looked at the fire. "Davina and I were on a mission and I didn't   didn't kill our enemy, I let her go. That's why she called me a bitch with a dick... it's probably cause I didn't give her any too"

I laughed a little when he said that last part. "She's changed now... but She's still a bitch in my book"

"Archer I think you two should talk to each other" He gave me that look again, pulling his shades down on his nose.

"If you don't want to see any blood or human body parts everywhere in Lukas's house, I don't think we need to do that" he pulled his glasses back up and I raised both of my eyebrows.

When the books were finished burning, We started going back to the truck and before I opened the passenger door, I felt something wrong.

"Archer" I called out. He came over towards me, looking worried.

"What? What's wrong? Did something bite you? Lukas will kill my ass if something happens to you" He examine my arms.

"There's nothing wrong with me" I chuckled, pulling away from his grasp.

"Oh" he sighed of relief, "Okay that's good, I don't need my head on a stick... literally"

"He would do that?" I asked Archer and he looked at me, blinking his eyes. "I don't think you want to see him livid"

"Okay.... but no how many books did I burn?" I asked and he shrugged, "4 right?"

I shook my head, "I only threw 3 in the fire.... there's suppose to be 4" I looked at Archer to see he had an unsure look on his face.

"Archer? You know something, where's the last book?" He smiled, giving me a look and fiddling with his fingers.

"If I tell you, you can't get mad" He said and I arched an eyebrow.

.

.

.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!?!" I slammed opened the door, going into the living room seeing everyone went silence. "Where's your precious leader?" I looked at all of them.

"Lukas? He's with the Ice queen bitch" Josiah joked with Shawn dapping him. I grabbed Josiah by the shirt, making him look directly at my face. I wasn't playing with anybody today.

"I don't have time for fucking jokes today Josiah, I have something that belongs to my dead Best friend and I need it back... and Lukas has it" I stated before roughly pulling him out of my grasp.

"Gina? Where did they go?" I asked and she shrugged, "I don't know they've been gone for at least an hour"

"Well they-"

"Oh my god! That was so much fun" I heard the racist bitch say. Oh goody she gets to see me beat her future husband up.

I started walking towards them, seeing that he was smiling at me. "Hey Danielle" He looked like he was happy to see me, while I was mad with my arms folded.

"Don't hey me Lukas, give it to me right now" I said, which he arched his eyebrow. "Give you what?"

"The Journal" I said, which I saw him looking beside me with a mean face.

"Thank you Archer"

I went towards him, looking him in the eye. "Please give me the journal"

He nodded, "Come with me Archer" we started walking towards his office. "Why do I have to come?"

He turned around and smiled at Archer. "Cause your ass is mine" He opened his door and I looked at Archer who didn't look so good.

"Don't worry Archer, he's not going to lay a damn finger on you" I said, walking in the office. I noticed that he had a bunch of papers on his desk.

He went towards his book shelf and looked confused. "Well" I fold my arms, looking at him.

"Where is it at?"

He pull some of the books off the shelf and looked even more confused. He looked at me and his face didn't look so happy.

"Lukas, please tell me you did not loose the journal" I said running a hand down my face and groaned loudly.

"Why what's so important about it?" Archer asked, and I looked at him with a mad face.

"Rose wanted me to burn her journals for a reason!! That's why I only read the first book!"

"What's in it?" Lukas asked and I turn towards him. "It has a lot of information in it... yeah she wrote she was raped and emotionally damaged but it had more to it!"

Lukas arched an eyebrow, "Okay?"

I sighed heavily, "Lukas.... she also wrote that all the gang leaders use to have meetings and their meetings where about taking just one of the gangs out... they all agreed to do this and they wanted to go with the plan. They knew the gang weakness and they were going to use it against them."

Lukas look so confused but his face started to soften up. "il clan Estelle" he whispered.

I nod my head, with my arms folded.

"It was here Danielle, I swear it was" He said and I didn't know what to say but feel even more mad.

"If That Journal gets in the wrong hands, We're all fucked!" I threw my hands up.

"Lukas, we've got to find that book and burn it" Archer stated and I agreed with him.

"Lukas, if we don't get that journal" I looked at him, "il clan Estelle won't be anymore"

"The question is..." Archer trailed off, making us look at him, "Who came into your office and took it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 11.1K 69
Copyrighted 2020 "Piccolina, don't give me that look." Leo's accent became thicker, more rugged as he spoke. He pressed Carmin against the door, quic...
673K 18.1K 63
For a long time all he's ever known was loneliness and pain. That is, until he saw her. To him, she was the most beautiful thing in the world. From t...
172 27 21
once I loved you .i thought you were the best thing in my life but I was hell wrong u were the biggest mistake I made . Now that I hate u I will hate...
357K 10.4K 36
"What the_" He pinned me against the wall,covering my mouth with his gloved hand. "Say anything and you're dead I'm serious." his accent was slightly...