You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 18

2.4K 293 179
By NeilAvni_love

Not edited..
I may add some scenes later in these chappie if needed but before doing that I'll definitely declare it on my conversation column...Till then enjoy the update 😚😚

🥰🥰

Neil broke his trance and took Avni in a warm hug.. this time Avni responded equally hugging him back..
They stayed as it is for some more time..both were completely lost into eachothers' warmth..

Neil pulled himself away first from the embrace...he swayed his hand on her face...

"Aaa chasmish tujhey main dikhrah hu na!!where are your glasses!!" Neil asked her then roamed his eyes around everywhere possible..

Avni curved her lips slightly furrowing her brows she wiped her nose from the back side of her palm then bent her head bit in search of her spec..
She found it on the floor beside her left which she had kept few minutes back while draining out her emotions that she has graved inside herself since years...
she said nothing she just took it from the floor and adjusted it on her eyes..

She rose her eyes saw Neil staring at her through a broad smile on his lips..she flipped her eyelashes nervously...

Neil cleared his throat slightly..

"Woh sab to thik hai parr I didn't know that you were this much eager to make me Papa Avii" Neil came closer lifted her chin staring at her he smirked naughtily..

Avni startled by his words that was unexpected from him as he was always been a shy type..she sighed, somehow gathered herself being thoughtful that probably he has intended to make her comfortable that's why he teased her..

"It was a bad joke"Avni puts his hand down from her chin, replied in a serious tone glaring at him..she again wiped her nose from the back side of her palm
sniffed deeply..

Avni immediately got up rolled her eyes skyward..she moved towards her desk opened her handbag zip in search of a hanky inside..

Following her Neil immediately stood up from the floor..

"Achha baba bad joke" he held his ears facing her with a puppy face..

She turned her face towards him..Avni shrugged off his antics carelessly.. she was about to move away but before she could move her body a bit further..Neil suddenly held her hand and dragged her in a tight hug...

Avni flinched by this sudden pull but then the next moment she heaved a deep sigh comforted herself in his arm while hugging him back...

Avni smiled through her eyes closed inhaled his scent her heart full...

"I love you" she whispered close to his ears and gasped feeling his warmth...

Neil heaved a deep sigh listening those three words from her that he has been craving for.. which is according to him since ages...
A peaceful smile appeared on his lips...

"And I hate you" Neil tightened his arms around her more closely buried his face into her hair....

Avni giggled hiding her face on the crook of his neck and clung her arms around him tightly..

She felt Neil kissed on her hair...

They were into their own world...it seems like time has stopped moving forward... everything has freezed around...
Within a few minutes passed staying into eachothers embrace they had broken by a caller tune...
Neil's pH rang inside his trouser pocket and they broke the hug.. holding her close to him he bent a bit and took out his pH to see the caller id...

"Oohh shit Neela Aunty" Neil said looking at the pH screen then shifted his eyes at Avni nervously...

Avni suppressed her laughter bitting her lips looking at his nervous face...

"Hass math" he glared at her then cleared his throat to recieved the call unwillingly..

"Haan Aunty hum bass adhey rastein mein hi hai bahut traffic hai you know na Delhi traffics..we will be right there in a half an hour" saying this he motioned Avni to take her bag quickly...

Talking over the call he held her hand and walked outside her cabin...

*******

Neil cut the call...They came outside the elevator..he hurriedly headed towards the car parking area...

"Tumne Mamma ko jhut kyu kaha???" Avni said walking behind Neil, her hand still held by him...

"To kya kehta apki pagal beti k saath ishq lada raha tha so we got late..aisa kehta..!!!" he rolled his eyes walking towards the parking space..

Avni's jaw dropped hearing his words..

He halted in front of his car took out his keys and unlocked it..
He immediately opened the car door made Avni sit on the passenger seat, he closed the door and hastened his steps towards the driver seat..
He sat inside the driver seat closed the car door...

Avni kept her back on the backside seat and fastened her seatbelt...

"Actually one more thing I could have said to Neela Aunty.."he smirked slightly taking out his glares from the car front deck...
Avni immediately turned her face looked straight at him being curious...

"That I was teaching her cardiologist daughter, how to read the fastest heart beat without measuring through ECG"
Buckling his seat belt he smiled teasingly then put his glares on his eyes turned his face towards Avni..

Avni got freezed for a fraction of second watching the sight of this naughty Neil khanna...
"Very funny" to hide her blush Avni gave a cheeky smile to him..

He shook his head gently smirking at her and started his car engine...

***********

The car cross through the Roy mansion main gate..it halted in front of the entrance..Avni unbuckled her seat belt she saw Neil sitting there holding the steering wheel..

"Tum nahi aoge" Avni asked him taking her bag from the backside seat...
"Nope I have some work pending still in the office so I'll go back to office now" Neil replied her casually through a smile...

"Oooh achhaa" she sighed and opened the car door and came out the car, closed the door...

"Okkky chal see you later bye"He started the engine...

"it's 4pm now Neela Aunty ko bolna I'll be there around 8..."he looked at his wrist watch then next moment he rose his eyes at Avni...

"Okkay" replying him she attempted to turn around but she immediately cut off by Neil...

"Aur sunn mujhey jyada miss mat karna I'll see you soon" he winked at her smiling naughtily and drove off...

"Huh self obsessed kahika" Avni curved her lips in a fake irritated face gazing at his passing car..the defended outside their huge gate she turned around and walked inside the house....

*******

"Renudi sab kaha hai!!!!" Avni stepped inside the hall she kept her bag aside sat on a couch... she rolled her eyes around,there some men are seen busy decorating the house, some are busy climbing the ladder to fix the lights on the wall, some are busy outside fixing the other things...

"Woh sab abhi thori der pehle apne apne room mein gaye hai....apko chai banake du" Renudi their household helper informed...

"ohhh achha...nahi mujhey kuch nahi chaiye mainbhi jaatihu apne room mein bahut thak gayi hum..." She was about to get up from the couch but she paused...

Renudi nodded in response...

"Suno!!!"
Mamma ka mood kaisa hai!! gussey mein hai Kya..!!!" Avni asked nervously...

Renu smiled nodding her head..

"Kuch to bolo!!!" Avni muttered one more time...

"Nahi woh thik hai" Renu chuckled looking at her nervousness...

"Pakka na!!!" Avni enquired further making a confused face...

"Haan" Renu replied...

"Thank God" Avni exhaled deeply took her bag from beside her...

"Okay main room mein jaati hu...tumbhi thora rest karlo jakey" Avni said going towards the stairs...

**********

Avni came inside her room threw the hand bag on the bed, laid her body partly on the bed mattress and her legs were hanging outside the bed...she closed her eyes heaved a deep sigh recalling each and every words Neil has told almost an hour back to convince her..a peaceful smile crept on her lips...if anyone could have seen her at this moment then that person would have definitely notice her glowing face, that shy smile that tinted reddish hue all over her face...

Flashback

"Kya problem kya hai teri!!" Neil creased his brows angrily...

"Kabhi apni shakal ayine mein dekha hai..." Avni replied him back being annoyed...

"Haan!! Kyu!!! Kya hua meri shakal Ko!!!!!" He snapped his brows together...
"sabto, mujhhey, handsome, kehte hai" he fumbled rubbing his palm over his beard confusingly...

"Yahi to sabse badi problem hai" Avni came close to him, held his wrist and dragged him towards a corner of her cabin where a full figured mirror has been fixed..she uses this mirror to get herself presentable before she go for any conference or doctors meeting or freshen up after having night shifts...

She stopped there facing their reflection...

"Ab batao tum kuch jyada handsome nahi ho beside me!!!see we are such a bad pair" Avni crinkled her nose in disapproval looking at their reflection in the mirror.

Neil creased his brows for a bit second staring at her before being composed back...he gently turned his face from the mirror and stood straight facing her..he lowered his face held her hand tilted his eyes back at her...

"Achha ye baat hai!!!hummm!!" He exhaled strongly before he speak...

"To ab tu bata Neela Aunty jab tujhey lences pehne ko kehti thi....maine bahut baar suna hai unhein kehte hui tujhey, ki 'Shona ye chasma chodh aur kabhi kabhi lences bhi try kiya kar...'
to tu ne kabhi nahi mana unki baat, kabhi try nahi kiya lences...
Kyuki tujhey bhi pata hai incheezon se kisiko kuch fark nahi parta...People are impressed with you..
Sab Cardiologist Dr. Avni Roy Ko dekhte hai woh kaise apne patient ko cure karti hai, kaise unke family ko mental support deti hai at any hour they needed...
Tujhey pata hai tera ye jo patients hai tujhey kitna pyaar karte hai!!!
Heart Beat meinto aurbhi bahut saare experienced doctors hai phirbhi koi emergency ayeto teri call atihi hai..Do you know why!!
kyuki wohlog jaante hai woh treatment to kardenge parr tera jo patients k saath tuning hai woh koi nahi karsakta...
Tera jo serious patients k families k sath communications through healthy interactions apart from Doctor-Patient relationship...woh log chah karbhi waisi wali built up nahi karsakte...ye to meri Avni ki special wali care hai, haina!! Thori na sab k pass hogi and you know what I'm proud of you for that jaan...u r blessing to me in every means Dr.Avni, Do you know that!!!!

Now you say which is more important to you" Neil wobbled his brows at her smiling softly...

Avni opened her mouth slightly finding no words to reply him but before that he placed his fingers on her lips...

"Shhhhhhhh!!! kuch bolneki koi zarurat nahi...
You are the world's most beautiful girl to your Tillu and we are the most beautiful couple in this universe...you are beautiful inside out Avii !!!! you are my love, my life...I can't think about spending a single day without you...
Humey koi alag nahi kar sakta"Neil cupped her face and placed a smooth kiss on her forehead...

Tears welled up in her eyes to be loved by her only love of her life... she closed her eyes feeling his unconditional love for her...

Flashback ends..

"My shona Tillu"Avni sighed happily hugging a pillow then dozed off...

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Do you know!!!!
RitishaJ98 queenuzir ye dono kalse mera jeena haram karke rakha tha update dene k liye..to guys please agar chappie achha nahi laga to indono ko pakarna..mera koi dosh nai..
I can't write updates in so much hurry but I did for the first time for this two they have blackmailed me emotionally and this is the last time I have done something like this...next time merese expect bhi math karna such kind of stuffs to be done...
Arey main RitishaJ98 tere jaisa talented nahi hu yaar Sachhu😌😌
Anyways forget it🙄🙄

Hello my Cuties...Thank you all...
I loved the way you all reciprocated in my yesterday update Ch-17 through your votes and comments...I know you all love me and my Ffs so much...thank you from the bottom of my heart to all my lovely readers, each of you all are very special to me...massive love to everyone out there who brings out time from their busy schedule to read my stories...Your each and every comments and votes are very precious to me..it keeps boosting me to enhance my thinking process in making my chappie interesting and entertaining to my readers...

Lastly,Thank you to all those readers specially who regularly fills my comment boxes with their much inspiring lines...I bow before you all my readers for appreciating my works... God bless those lovely Souls...Huggie🤗😚

Love
Mon 💝💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
143K 4.3K 15
(Can be read as general fiction) Darkness filled her life when everyone whom she loved, left her abandoned. It's a journey of a girl from hatred towa...
265K 30.3K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...
840K 42K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...