Criminally Insane

By AuthorMoanaWestfall

Kidnapped from her home, 19-year-old, Scarlett Keating, meets the darkness she didn't know existed; Romanian... More

Introduction to Destruction
"Are You Google?"
"Are You a Banana?"
"Obsession of Mine"
Cast/Themes & More
The Doctors
"Can I Take a Picture of You?"
"Is Your Dad a Baker?"
Aesthetics No One Asked For
One Step, Two
"Peter Pan?"
-Inkitt-
"I'm Happy Here," She Lied
Meat Grinder
I Killed a Girl and I Liked It
Museums and Fake Smiles
Pasta-Billities
"Fun!"
Colton Controlla
Gregg
Spoons
Electric Slide
Syncing Heat
Grey Areas
Housewife
Silent Treatment
FroYo and Faints
La Dracu, Fute
Let's Talk Business
Roman Holiday
Vis
Carl
His Blissful Idiocy
"I'm Sorry"
Let's Eat; Again
Caesar King
Grand Piano
Doppelganger
October 31, 2012
Rowan Traian
Dear Ole Eddie
Rush Hour
The One That Got Away
Terrance
"I Promise"
Will
Steve
Peace in the Violence
Mayurka Ibiza
Twenty-Three
"Scar"
Attachment
Picture Perfect
Discovering Santee
11/7
Mr. Bulgera
Blackout
Betrayal
Draguta
Hanse Corporacion
I
Promoting Stella (A/N)
Author's Note
Criminally Insane Sequel Sneak Peek
Promoting Stella (A/N)

I

4.2K 142 171
By AuthorMoanaWestfall

I landed another blow.

Ah, teeth.

I smirked as the bag flew. Tiny grains of the ceiling fell on my face as the connected chain swung loosely from it.

I screamed as banged my fists together, jumping around the punching bag.

I did a 1-0-1 combo and the bag fell.

More teeth.

I laughed as I ran and jumped around the bag, pulling my hair. A shrill scream escaping my lips.

I gave my bag one last punch and blood splattered all over my face.

I licked my lips. "Sweet metallic," I hummed in pleasure.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it to my body bag. "Please don't."

"Oh," I exclaimed. "You speak!"

"I have a family, man," he spoke again, trembling.

His voice was maddening. I tapped the gun to my chin repeatedly as he kept begging for his life.

"I have money! I can give you money," he shouted as I turned my back on him.

I felt my heartbeat quicken as his words rang in my ear.

"Family...please...money..."

"Just please don't kill me. I'll leave and I won't tell anyone. You won't even know I exist if you just let me go," he shouted, fumbling over words.

I huffed and turned back around, storming over to him. He looked pathetic lying on the ground in duct tape, the chains still around his wrist.

He was battered, bloody, and beautiful but I needed something else.

He whimpered as I stood over him without speaking. I bent down and ran my hand down his bloody face slowly, feeling his body shake underneath me was satisfying!

He was beautiful. "I'll let you go but then they would have to die."

His face turned at the same time as mine as he looked as his wife and two sweet baby girls.

It was his first time noticing them. "Take them, they don't have any money. I do," he shouted as he averted their gazes.

The mother screamed as her babies cried. "John, please," she begged as her face soaked with tears.

"So dramatic," I slurred as I clapped my hands together.

"They can't give you anything. They're worthless females," John said in a quick voice.

His family cried and begged louder.

Too many voices.

I was getting agitated.

I hit the gun against my temple repeatedly as they kept stumbling over words; their voices getting louder.

Too many voices. The hand that wasn't holding the gun shook in fury and agitation.

But the voices- they only got louder.

"Please just-"

"I have the money-"

"We can leave in pe-"

"Oh, shut up Van-"

"Shut the hell up," I screamed as I pulled the trigger, emptying the barrel into John's body.

Gunshots were my ASMR.

The loud bangs of the gun caused the girls to scream even louder and I laughed maniacally.

When the gun stopped I let out another shrill scream and danced my way towards the family who were inching into the corner.

The girls whimpered and the mother put the children behind her as they clung to her legs.

I felt my hair fall in my face as I fell on their mother.
"If you scream, I'll shoot you," I whispered in her ear.

Her body tensed under my weight and she kept her arms around her girls.

"Y-you e-emptied th-the g-gun," she stammered in a terrified voice.

I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around her torso, burying my head in her neck.

I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent. I could feel the fear radiating off of her. "Don't be scared of me," I mumbled softly.

She let out a small whimper as her body shook.

"I said don't be scared of me," I shouted punching the wall right beside her head. She jumped and gasped.

Burying the gun into her back, I pulled the trigger and she jumped again and cried aloud.

I laughed and dropped the gun before wrapping my arms around her.

"I told you not to be scared of me," I said softly as I, once again, buried my nose in her neck.

She was silent. "Let me go, please," she whispered.

Anger washed over me but I let her go and let my eyes roam her body. "Go."

She grabbed her children's hands and ran.

I opened my barrel, loaded three bullets, and put a bullet in the girls' head. The mother screamed as she jumped away from their lifeless bodies.

She bent down, hands shaking as she tried to bring them back to life.

I walked over to her. "You should've stayed," I said in anger.

She looked up at me, fury and fear set on her face. She stood up. "You're a monster," she screamed and spat in my face.

I laughed loudly and her body un-tensed slightly. That was all I needed before I charged towards her.

My sweaty hands clasped around her neck and her eyes widened in shock.

My grip tightened and I felt her esophagus. I felt her veins. I smiled. "The left and right vertebral veins descend through the transverse foramina," I informed her. "Did you know that?" I looked her in the eye.

Her nails dug into my wrists as she struggled to get out of my grip.

I let my finger slip. "Left vertebral."

I let my other finger slip. "Right vertebral."

The blood rushed to her face as my grip tightened, no longer producing blood and oxygen throughout her body. She continued to struggle. But her hits against my arm became weaker.

I arched my fingers ever so slightly, gritting my teeth; digging my nails into the skins of her neck. After applying a lot of pressure, my nails pierced her veins.

Blood shot from her neck and covered the walls of the dimly lit room. I let go.

Her hands traveled to her neck as blood spilled out of her mouth and shot out from her neck. She coughed and choked, placing her hands over the holes in her neck.

"Lights out Vanessa," I whispered in her ear before smacking the gun against her head so hard her skullcap cracked and a piece of bone poked out.

I dropped the gun and laughed loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~
My first mystery book. I was inspired by a book called Jack In the Box.

Hope you liked it! I don't know how far I'm going to get with it but, yeah, first chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.5K 56
Editing ||•° Mature content//18+ My chest moved up and down forcing my lungs to do their goddamn job. I was scared. I tried breathing in but the only...
65.3K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
CONSUME By [ Mary ]

Mystery / Thriller

200K 6.3K 21
There's something odd about the town's most beloved police officer, he is utterly obsessed about a girl and will go to any lengths to have her.
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

105K 4.5K 27
obsessed