Maze Runner Preferences

Autorstwa kabwii

Greetings Gladers! Here to serve you with Preferences and Imagines of Maze Runner characters. Main Characters... Więcej

Your First Day in the Glade
He Shows His Favorite Place in the Glade and First Kiss
You Become a Runner
He's Jealous to Another Glader
Winston and Chuck Request
He Cheated on You [ Minho ]
Argument
Make Up
What Other Glader Thinks About Your Relationship
Make Up [ Minho ]
[ Author's Words ]
Caught on Act [ Thomas ]
Caught on Act [ Newt ]
Upcoming FF?
Caught on Act [ Gally ]
NEW ACCOUNT

He Confesses

4K 99 25
Autorstwa kabwii

- Thomas
"Really? Out of all places, you chose to bring me inside the box, Thomas?" You chuckled as you watch him opening the covering. The two of you were out for a date. He asked you yesterday if you could get a day off from your job and somehow before you even say yes, your keeper already told you that you can leave for a day, so there isn't any other excuse to say to decline the offer. Besides, it's not like you want to say no anyway. I mean, look at the boy! Would there actually be any sane girl to reject his offer?

"Well I just want to recall the memories, I guess" He shrugged, jumping himself in to check if it was safe "I mean, we've been busy with ourselves these days. Haven't really exchange stories from one another, so yeah. What would be a better plan than to enjoy Frypan's sandwiches together, right?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't necessarily need to be inside the box now, does it?"

Thomas shrugged, "Like I said, I just want to recall the memories. We've met each other for the first time inside this shuck box, so yeah. C'mon, it won't kill anyone just to spend a date here, right?"

You shook your head but still chuckle at how silly Thomas can get at times. He reached out his hand which you gladly take and softly help you to get down to the box. His other hand was wrapping your waist securely but ever so gently so you won't feel any pressure or even hurt. Thomas is surely a true gentleman now, isn't he?

When you finally get down to the box, Thomas's hand was still wrapped to your waist. You were staring to each others's eyes and a smile gradually crept to your face as Thomas smiles back to you. You two were so close you can feel his breath as his nose touches yours. One little shake or move then you'd find yourself kissing each other even before the date starts.

"Funny how this isn't awkward at all, huh?" Thomas said, cracking a joke.

"Yeah" You nodded with a slight chuckle "And we haven't even touch the food yet"

"Who needs food when I can literally stay in this position forever?" Thomas said, sincerely. But you were too insecure to think that Thomas would like you in that way, so you only chuckle it off. Thomas was the real MVP in the Glade. Not to mention, he has good looks and personality. There might not be many girls in the Glade, but you know more than one or two girls that have major crushes on him. And not that you're not confident with yourself. You just don't think he'd ever lay his eyes on you in that way.

"Good that" You said, trying to use the Glade's slang eventhough you're not sure if it even go with the situation "Have I told you how pretty your eyes are, Thomas? I'm damn jealous of them, bloody shank!"

"Really? I still feel like yours are the most pretty ones" Thomas shrugged.

"No" You object "You have the most beautiful eyes, ever. And have I also mention how nice and fluffy your hair is? I mean, when you run and the wind blew and your hair just kinda- You know. It's just a pretty thing to look at"

Thomas stared at you deeply. He lets you play with his hair as you continue to explain how perfectly perfect it is but still have his full focus on you. Your voice was like a music to his ears but he can't make out any words, too busy staring at your face which was too focus on examining his good looks. Thomas smiled, "You're so clueless now, aren't you [Y/N]?"

"What?"

Thomas leans in, eliminating the gap between you that were only inches away. His lips met yours in a very slow and gentle way that you didn't even believe they were touching yours. His other hand that was holding yours, now move to cup your cheek and rubs it with his thumb. The two of you were favoring the kiss that no one was dominating as you two were just trying to appreciate each other's presence. Just to know and feel that all these things weren't just in your imagination seems to be an even more than enough thing for you to ever ask for. You can literally feel sparks and electricity to strike your spine as you feel Thomas smiling between the kisses. It was just perfect, in short.

After a couple minutes, the two of you parted away. You smiled to yourself before even opening your eyes. You can feel Thomas resting his forehead on yours and his hot breath to meet your nose. He pecks your nose once before whispering the most anticipated words you've ever waited for, "I love you"

- Newt
"Do you think she likes him?" Newt asked, laying on his hammock "[Y/N]. Do you think she likes Gally?"

Thomas raised his eyebrow, looking a bit disgusted at the mention of Gally's name, "Gally? No. I mean, why would she like such slint-head like him? She has better taste, I suppose"

Newt smiled a little but his eyebrows were still scrunched down in confusion. He was whipped, whether he wants to admit it or not. He was always known to be so calm headed and always knows the right thing to do, but for once he's actually confused and lost and just- Well, he's whipped. He has no idea what to do that he didn't even bother to go to the kitchen and get some food for dinner. He was thinking and stressing over the littlest thing he shouldn't even bother about. What did you exactly do to him, huh?

"I saw them together today, y'know" Newt said, staring at the ceiling with blank eyes "Out of all Gladers, I am actually now feelin' a bit insecure over Gally. Unbelievable"

"Come on, Newt, you know better than to feel down like this. We all know that you spent much more time with [Y/N] than Gally did. I mean, you do know that, right?"

"But she's the only girl Gally talks to, Tommy!" Newt snapped, standing up from his hammock "Like, I don't know if you even notice or not but Gally pushes every girls out of his way. He despise them all. All except [Y/N]. Now you tell me, does that not give you anything to feel suspicious about?! I don't know about you but seeing the girl I'm havin a major crush on to laugh with someone other than myself would definitely give me so much headache to feel"

The two were now sitting face to face with Newt covering half of his face in fear, out of nothing. Well nothing really cause it's not like you and Gally are really a thing, but like I said, Newt was whipped. The boy is really really head over heels for you and he just don't know what to do now.

Without the two knowing, you were actually walking to the hut the two were at with a plate of sandwich on your hands. You noticed that Newt wasn't around on dinner time, so you figured to bring his meal to his place, thinking that he was sick or something.

When you were about to greet the boys, Thomas saw you and signed you to remain quiet. You were standing behind Newt that looks really deflated and could only raise your eyebrows in confusion. You wanted to question Thomas but the boys seem to be in a really serious conversation that you didn't want to bother them. So instead, you're just now finding yourself standing next to a pole quietly as what Thomas signed.

Eventhough you're not sure why.

"So Newt," Thomas spoke "You're really that into [Y/N], aren't you?"

"What are y'talkin bout, I've been mentioning that since hours ago! Yes, I love her, duh? Bloody shuck, Tommy" Newt messed his hair.

You blushed, hearing the indirect confession from Newt. Thomas glanced at you and smirked, "So let's say, if [Y/N] was to hear your confession, what would you say to her? What would you confess so that she won't fall for another guy's arms?"

"Bloody shuck Thomas, are ya for real now" Newt groaned. He messed his hair and let out a big sigh. His body was so tensed, trying to make words to express his feelings for you, eventhough you're not there to hear it. Well, not that he knows you were "I just- I don't know. I'm just simply in love with her. Maybe because of how she ties her hair a messy bun when she was workin? Or maybe the way she laughs and smiles that always mess my head? Or perhaps her simply flawless personality? I don't know, there's just too much for me to talk about her, y'know? She is absolutely the most beautiful girl I've ever known in my entire life. Even with my previous life, I'd still bet with all my heart that [Y/N]'s still the most gorgeous woman, ever. I just find her really mesmerizing, really.. Perfect that eventhough I know so much things she lacks on, I still find her beautiful. She's just perfectly imperfect, y'know?"

"Woah, Newt.. That was beautiful" You said, taking a step closer to him. Your hands that were holding his meal was shaking hard and your eyes were now wet with tears. That was absolutely the most beautiful confession you've ever heard. And bloody, who would ever thought those words actually came from Newt?!

"[Y/N]!" Newt said, jumping from his hammock "I-I didn't- But you- Did you hear what I said just now?"

You nodded, "Every bits of it"

"I-I don't even know what to say now.. I'm just- Oh my, bloody, I'm so sorry" Newt said "Please don't be mad, please? I'm begging you, please don't be mad to me"

"Why would I be mad at you, silly?" You chuckled, sobbing from your tears "That was very sweet of you, Newt. I never thought you could ever see me in that way. I mean, I'm just, you know.. Plain. But your words just now were just-" You stopped, struggling to find a word to say but one "I love you"

- Gally
"Ow! Can't you be any more gentle?!" You shouted and winced at the pain on your fingers. It was your trial day to be a builder and when Gally was showing you how to cut the woods, he somehow cut your fingers instead. Good thing he didn't chop them off.

"I'm trying my best!" He shouted back "I'm so sorry. I've never done any errors on my works before, I swear. I'm sorry. Never meant to hurt you"

"It's fine," You lied. You feel pitiful to Gally now, who's sweating hard as he focuses on your wound. You told him to just bring you to the Med-Jacks but he insisted to take care of you instead since he was the one guilty for this charge "It's not that much of a biggie. Let's just say, it's a like a paper cut. But with slight bigger wound"

"There, done" Gally said, before standing up.

You frown as you stare at your own fingers that're now bandaged. It wasn't exactly a nice bandage that Gally did, but at least it covers your wound and didn't hurt that much anymore. You weren't exactly bleeding that much nor was the pain so hurtful that you wanted to pass out. It was actually all hyped after Gally started to panic, seeing your fingers to bleed. You were just okay with the wound at first, but his worried rants makes you even more scared to the wound than you should've been.

When you look up, you saw Gally, sitting on one of the wooden chops with his head down low. His hands were placed covering half of his face as he thinks deeply about something you don't know about. His eyebrows scrunched together and his body language was so tensed that you know something was wrong with him, "Gally? You okay?"

He nodded and let out a dark chuckle, "I hurt you, [Y/N]. I can't believe I did that"

"Hey, it's okay. It was just an accident. Accidents happen" You said, coming closer to him with a smile.

"But you can prevent accidents and I didn't. I made you bleed, [Y/N]" Gally said, standing up "I made you hurt already when we're not even partners yet. We haven't even done this trial halfway and you're already bleeding like this. I mean, imagine how many times I'll hurt you later. Not only physically, but also mentally. I won't only let you bleed, but also spill tears. Both are bad things to happen to you, but then imagine-"

"Gally, what are you talking about, okay?" You asked "I'm so lost with your own monologue. Bleed, tears, partners, what are you talking about?!"

Gally licked his lower lip and place his hands on his hips, "I-I don't know how to say it. I'm never good with words"

"Then just gesture it"

"I can't! I can't gesture feelings!"

"Well then explain it!" You yelled, getting impatient with whatever explanation Gally has in mind.

"I'm not good at expressing myself" He started "I will always end up getting mad, throwing punches to everyone, and blow up in anger. The stung changed myself so much I don't even know who I am right now. I can barely understand myself, [Y/N]!"

"So? No matter how shuck faced you'll become, I'd still be here. For you. I mean, I'm your friend, right?"

Gally smiled, shaking his head, "That's the thing, [Y/N]. I don't want us to be friends. Just friends"

"What do you mean?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Bloody shank," Gally said, literally pulling his hair off of his head "I like you, okay? I like you, a lot. And I don't know if I should stop liking you because of how unstable my emotions are. But even if I want to stop liking you, which I've tired hundredths of time, I would only fall for you deeper and deeper and I'm just- I'm torn, okay! I want to hold you close in my arms, but I don't want to hurt you either. I just don't know what to do, [Y/N]"

"Gally, I- I don't know what to say"

"Then don't say any. I know I'm not going to be confessing you like how normal guys would. I messed up, big time. I mean, how many guys yelled at their crush when they're confessing their feelings, right?" Gally chuckled darkly "I'll just- Nevermind what I said"

Gally then walks away from the spot. You were still confused and lost that you didn't move an inch. Your jaw were literally dropped down from the confusion and it's just too much for you to process at the moment. You blinked, after what seems to be forever cause Gally was already feet away from you, and run to him, hugging him from behind as you finally catch up "If you do love me, then you should always keep me close, Gally. Protect me. Show me how much I really mean to you and show me how committed you are to keep me safe"

Turning his body, Gally pushed you gently before staring at your eyes intently. He cupped your cheeks, pulled you back for a hug and kissed your forehead, "I love you"

- Minho
You were swinging on your hammocks as you stare at the empty field. It was dark already and you can't see anything, but you're not in the mood to be with the rest of the Gladers and share your day stories. You wanted to be alone, for a moment. Enjoying the quiet atmosphere as you think deeper about your life in the Glade.

You don't really want to be alone, to be honest. You like the thought of being alone but doesn't necessarily like to be lonely. And by alone, you actually mean to be left alone with your forever friend-zoned crush, Keeper of the Runners, Minho.

Being one of the busiest person in the Maze, Minho could spend really rare moments with you that it was nearly impossible for you two to share any love chemistry. You did, surprisingly, gained some feelings to this boy. I mean, who wouldn't have such crush to one of the hottest Glader here, right? Even with his rude sassiness and all, you still find this boy to be the most attractive one of all.

"Hey, [Y/N]" Minho said, popping out of nowhere as you snapped back to reality "Mind if I join you?"

"Oh, no, not at all" You said as you try to tidy up your hair "What're you doing here, Minho?"

He shrugged, "Nothing. I'm just missing my best friend so much I was worried sick when I didn't see her around at dinner"

"Right, best friend" You smiled bitterly.

You two then shared an awkward quiet atmosphere as none of you speaks up. You're personally having a mental argument on what to say cause you honestly have none to talk about. Your life in the Glade was pretty much basic and boring, compare to how adventurous and challenging Minho's life is, so what's there really left for you to talk about?

"So, uh, how's the new girl?" Minho asked, opening a conversation "Teresa, was it? I heard she's hot"

"Oh, Teresa? Yeah, she's okay, I guess. Not that much of a best friend with her, but yeah, she's good. And well, yeah, she's pretty okay" You said, secretly holding your breath as the guy you're crushing on is talking to you about other girl. You have no idea when was the last time you felt like your chest was pressed down with such weight that you can barely breath, but you would trade anything to never feel as so ever again. You just want to run away, to the forest, and cry your heart out there till you feel so light you can't even feel your feet touching the ground.

"[Y/N], you okay?" Minho asked, waving his fingers in front of your face.

"Yeah, I'm just, a bit tired, I guess" You lied "Do you have anything else to talk to?"

"Actually yeah, but if you're tired then we can just-"

"No, no, it's fine" You cut, honestly don't want Minho to leave just yet eventhough your heart was aching so much "What is it do you want to talk about?"

"I'm just- Well, how do I say this," Minho said, rubbing his nape in nervousness "Let's just say I have some feelings to some girl in this Glade, yeah? Do you think she'll say yes if I ask her out?"

You clenched your hand, gripping your blanket tighter. So it's a girl talk now? Minho actually has someone in mind already? Your vision got even more blurry as you feel tears threatened to fall, but you try to breath in and hold them in, "I-I don't know" You cracked "It depends on the girl.. Do I- Do I know her?"

"You know her best. Not as best as I do though. I'd always know her best, then you know her second best. I mean, I know her better than she knows herself. I know her best" Minho grins, looking really happy to talk about this particular girl.

"Wow, must be someone really special, huh?" You heart cracks but still forced a smile "How's she like?"

"Well," Minho breathes in, getting ready to start on how beautiful his crush is which means the further breaking of your heart "She's the most annoying shank I've ever known. I thought I would fall in love with some girl who's well mannered, classic, and just- Well, someone who can calm me down and teach me how to cut my rudeness. But this girl.. She turns out to be someone who's just the same as I am. She's loud, bold, and well, she's just as snappy as I am"

You chuckled, letting a tear to escape your left eye but quickly wiped it away before Minho could see it.

He continues, "She's someone who I truly know that she's my other half. We snap at people together. We send sarcastic comments to people together. We judge people together. We just- We clicked, you know? She's someone I honestly thought I would hate, when she first came to the Glade. She's just that annoying, for shuck's sake! I mean, now that I know her, I can share everything to her. Every single secrets I've been trying to hide from the other Gladers. She's just- She's like my life best friend, you know?"

Life best friend. Great, now I'm left with nothing on his eyes, you thought.

"I mean, she's just perfect, really" Minho said, staring at you with such happiness on his face that you swore you've never seen his eyes sparkle as much as they are right now "I wouldn't know what to do if she'll say no to my confession. If she rejects me. There's nothing left for me, really"

"You must be really in love with her, Minho" You said, smiling to him with tears glistening your eyes. You don't even care anymore if he sees you crying now. It's just too much for you to handle. It hurts too much.

"Yeah, I am" He said, smiling "So deeply in love with her"

You tucked your hair behind your ears, a habit of yours to do when you're nervous, and breath in before speaking up bittersweet words "Well whoever she is, I'm sure she's the luckiest girl in the World for having you fall for her hard this way. She must be so greatful to have a soon-to-be boyfriend like you whom I'm sure will take good care of her. And well, I have nothing else to say but good luck.. I'm sure she'll accept your feelings. Cause if I were the girl, there would be nothing else I'd do but to kiss you right after you said the words you told me just now"

Minho's smile got even bigger after you said those heartbreaking words. He was so happy he pulled you for a tight hug. You let out a drop of tears when he warps you around his arms and for a moment you can feel your heart tightened altogether with his hug. It's like his hug was lacing pieces of your heart back together but when he lets go, you know you're even more crushed than ever.

"Then is that a yes, [Y/N]?" Minho asked, biting his lower lip this time as he stared at your eyes "Are you saying yes to my confession?"

"Wait, what?"

"See, this is what I meant by she's really annoying. She's too clueless at times when I need her to be sensitive about!" Minho chuckled "I was talking about you, you ugly shank! All those words were about you. Those damn cheesy words I asked Newt to arrange, those were all for you! Doesn't any of my description rings a bell in your head?"

You look at him confusedly, "What are you talking about, I'm lost"

"[Y/N]," He said, taking your hands "I was confessing my feelings for you, okay? So with that being said, would you be my girlfriend?"

Happy tears then streamed down your cheeks. Minho was still staring at you deeply with a big happy grin that you want to slap him for making such face. Without spending anymore second, you quickly pulled him for a kiss, just like you promised when you confess those bittersweet words. The kiss was short and simple but you're sure that he's fully yours from now on. The cracks of your heart are now being glued back with the warmth and happiness filling inside you.

Minho pulls away first and stares at your now messed up face but still smiles like you're the most treasured thing in his whole world, "I love you"

---
Hey guys!
I've been getting more requests, thank you for you all, much appreciated!
I'll try to do all but if you request only with character names, no plot whatsoever, I'll make random imagine/preferences for it since I only have limited ideas. Unless I ask you for further description [ which I'd try to do ] then I hope you can understand if I make some not-really-expected imagine.

Thank you all, again. Can't ever say my thank enough for you all.

xoxo

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

100K 1.4K 49
Contains imagines and preferences with 4 hawt shanks AKA - Newt, Minho,Thomas and Gally I might take some time [cause i am busy af chickalitas [no i...
100K 1.2K 50
Hullo everyone! I've recently gotten so into The Maze Runner, the movie and the book series. I've been reading a lot of other peoples imagines and pr...
300K 5.3K 32
Different imagines for Newt/Minho/Gally/Thomas. Currently unactive, haven't really thought about the fandom for years so I'm not taking requests sor...
50.5K 706 27
Hi!I am a big Maze Runner fan and so decided to write some preferences.I've seen the movies and read the books.However I will be going off of the mov...