The Miraculous tales of Ladyb...

Von miraculouslylazy_

One Shotttttsssssssssssssssssss Based on (le grand overdramatic voice) Miraculous Tales of Ladybug And Chat N... Mehr

Disclaimer
Copyright
"Sorry Ladybug"
Chloe's Past
Adrienette pics.
Alix's Dares
Stupid Masks
Memes!!!!!
The Blushing Challenge
More MEMES!!!!
Twin Dilemma
Should We?
"I am Ladybug"
The Magic within you
Memes!!! again
It's a Secret
Love and Luck
Volpina
Memes!
DjWifi!!!
Adieu
Evillustrator
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Unleash
Lucky (C)Harm
Memes
Why do I love Adrien Agreste
Tagged
Dumb Agreste
When Marinette got angry.
I am Ladybug (part II)
Legends
Comics
Comics II
Princess
I Need You More Than You Need Me
The Miraculous
MEMEMEMEMEMEMSSSSSS
This One's Mine
Watching Miraculous
Random stuff (Mixed Bag cuz I got bored. Problem?)
Your eyes
The End

Daughter of the night

671 18 71
Von miraculouslylazy_

Bugheads... What am I doing with my life?
Idk how I got the idea, it's basically a very bad chapter so feel free to skip it. It's really bad and leads to nowhere. I warned ya'

'Child of the night'
Meaning: All creatures that come out and roam during the night.

~~~~~

Marinette's POV ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

My life is like a puzzle. It fits perfectly... Only if you have all the pieces.

Such, is my life. All started with a stroke of bad luck. All I ever wanted was  a bit of freedom. Is that too much to ask for?

As if being forced to do modelling in my father's photoshoot wasn't enough, I have been homeschooled my entire life.

Freedom. That's the missing piece in the puzzle of my life. And perhaps love too.

Until one day, I met him. And since then, I've been known as the Daughter of the night.

His name was

Plagg.
(Bet you thought it was Adrien.)

He was sitting on my desk when I met him. Oh, how rude, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Marinette Agreste. I'm the daughter of the world famous fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste. I live in the Agreste mansion in Paris, France. And the most important thing about Paris is the superheroes. (And maybe the supurrvillians)

And not to mention, I'm a superhero too. My name is Reine Chat and I am the holder of the black cat miraculous. I have a partner in fighting supervilliams. His name is Seigneur bug. And he is the holder of the bug miraculous. (Yes the missed out 'lady' is intentional)

There is this stupid creepy stalker freak called Hawkmoth who is supposed to be the villian of the story here. And every time he akumatizes someone, me and Seigneur bug have to kick the villian's ass.

When I met Plagg, he was slouching on my study desk and, well, when he woke up, he asked for only one thing.
Camembert.

Stinky old cheese. That's great. He explained that I'll have the power of destruction and other shit about being a superhero. And, he also explained that wherever I go, I've gotta keep him with me at all times.

And I know what that means. Plagg following me everywhere and camembert following him. So I'm going to smell like some stinky old cheese twenty four by seven.

Just what I needed.

But, I'm happy I met him. Because if not for Plagg, I would've never got my Miraculous (duh) and I would have never been able to be Reine Chat. And never roam around at nights.

Now that my personal life has been discussed, time to move on to more complicated stuff.

My love life.

I'm actually in love with Seigneur bug. He's just so calm and confident and smart and oh I can't even begin to describe him!
I'm head over heels for him. We first met when Stone heart was akumatized. But back then, he seemed so nervous and panicked! He kept on stripping- oh, wait, slip of tongue. *Cough* he kept on tripping and he was a total klutz!

After he messed up the first time, he thought that he wasn't cut out for the job. And to be honest, I was having second thoughts myself.

But, he seemed to be a good person, so I cheered him up. And he turned out to be an outstanding hero. He just needed a little push of confidence. And I'm glad to be the one who gave him that push.

And since then, I've fallen in love with him. He is brave, sweet, kind hearted, confident, just and pawmazing!

Damn it Plagg! Now it's because of him that I make cat puns as a habit!

Timeskip to the next morning.
ヾ(*’O’*)/

Adrien's POV ( *¯ ³¯*)♡

"ADRIEN DUPAIN CHENG! WAKE UP!" I heard my kwami yell at me for ,like, seven minutes now.
"Five more-" I was cut off by a tiny but dangerous slap on my face.

"I swear to god, Dupain Cheng, if you do not wake up right now, I'm gonna make sure you pay." She said in a demonic tone.

"

Y-yes ma'am" I whimpered.
Tikki may look like a little sugarcube but she can be really evil sometimes.

Really evil.

"Now listen up closely Adrien, if you wake up so late every fricking day from now on, I will kill you in your sleep. Got it?" She evilly said.

Man she is Satan. Chapter two.

"You owe me cookies! " She smiled and said it as if this nothing happened.
Welp, that's Tikki for ya'

"You don't wanna get late to school. You'll miss classes and seeing her, do you?" She smirked.

I forgot all about her! My one true love!
Its-
"Chloe!"
"Yes! Chlo- wait, what?" I asked with a bewildered face.

"You fell for it!" Tikki laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

I was red with anger.
"Tikki! WHY!?" I screamed.
"The *pant* look on *giggle* your face! The look on your face!" She said in between giggles.

By the way, I can't wait to see my crush! Marinette Agreste!
She is so awesome. To be honest, I did not like her when we first met. But that, was a misunderstanding.

I look over at the black umbrella she gave me that day. And she laughed at my clumsiness.
"COME ON!" She yelled.
Thankfully my parents weren't at home. Or they would've ke own about the havock going on in my room.

Timeskip to School ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙

"Hey Adrien!" My best buddy, Nino greeted me.
"Hey dude!" I fist bumped back.

We chatted until Mrs. M came in and started screeching. Uh, I mean, teaching.
And it was Physics, itay be one of my best subjects but it's still boring.
After what seemed like an year, finally the lecture was over and we we're disperesed.

"Hey, Adrien! " I heard a voice and as I turned around to look at the person to whom the voice belongs.
And when I had a good look, I totally melted.

"Adrien, Adrien! You okay? Get up!" She yelled but before she could do anything else, Nathaneal screeched.
"Maribear!" He climbed in top of her as she sighed in utter disappointment.

As he held on to her, she discreetly removed her phone and typed something. Maybe calling 911?

I realised that she was texting and before I knew, my phone beeped and I checked to see 'One New Message'.

I clicked on to it only to find it to be Marinette's message.
'Help me' it read.

I laughed as she looked at me with pleading eyes. God, she was cute.
Anyways, I finally went to help her from the 'rising tomato'.

"Nathanael!I heard there's Seigneur bug out there!"  I shouted out to him.

"Really, you expect me to believe you? Ha! You only want to lure me away from her so that you could win her all for yourself." He snickered.

"Well, guess what, Dupain-Cheng, she's never gonna fall for a dumb bastard like you. You're nothing but just a filthy piece of shit. You're never gonna make it up to my standards! You are just a fucking rascal. You hear that!?" He shouted.

Slap.

The noise was loud. I realised who was the source of the noice. Marinette.
She stood there. Hatred in her eyes. I would've been hell scared if that look was directed at me. The look of pure coldness. She was seriously pissed. I could tell.

"That's enough!" She screamed at the tomato.

He whimpered out of fear and stammered.
"If you ever speak to any of my friends like that again, you sure as hell are dead. You get that?" She glared at him in a very dangerous expression.

"Y-yes ma'am!" He stammered and struggled to get as far away from her as possible.

"So sorry for that!" She smiled at me. Upto this point, even I'm scared of her.
Great, now I've got two sweetly dangerous females in my life.
Better not get on HER bad side.

Told you it was bad, and if you actually read it, you are pawmazing and deserve am award fur putting up with this.

Have a miraculous day!
Bug out!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.9K 820 34
In this AU, Félix and Marinette's characters are based on the ones from the Miraculous anime PV that was never made (extra explanation of MCs in pro...
482K 9.8K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
178K 3.3K 61
This is a miraculous One Shots short stories where you can find only OS about the love square ❗ Those stories will contain sin and sex!!!!!! ❗❗ You m...
11.5K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...