Not A Second Time (John Lenno...

ADayIntheLife19

*Sequel to 'Devil In Her Heart'* *Book Two* Lucy has learned three things in life. You can't change fate, the... Еще

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Authors note, Sequal.

Chapter 25.

1.5K 53 43
ADayIntheLife19

I followed John as he talked to the woman in the front counter and got directions to the room and floor Julian was in. We stood in the elevator for awhile, my stomach turning from nervousness. John grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

When we got out, we walked fast through the halls, past the waiting room. I stopped in my tracks and pulled John over when I saw Paul and George sitting in the small waiting room.

"John look. Ask them which room."

"I'm askin what the fuckin hell happened." John said barging into the room. Richard walked in behind with a cup of coffee in his hands, maureen by his side.

"Paul what happened?" I asked sitting next to him. He sighed and looked up at John who was waiting for an answer.

"He had an accident."

"What the hell does that mean!?" John said angrily.

Paul rested his head in his hands. "I told him not to mess around in the kitchen and...the kettle was on and he climbed onto a chair to take it off the stove and it fell.."

"Oh god." I sighed.

"What the hell Paul! Ye should 'ave been watching him!? He should have been in bed!" John yelled. I noticed a few nurses and doctors look over at us.

"John keep your voice down." I said grabbing his arm. He broke away from my grasp and shook his head.

"That's my son Lucy. Not Paul's, not George's, and absolutely not yours!" He shouted the last part in my face and left the room to talk to the doctor. I stood in silence and looked down at my feet.

"Lucy. John's just upset." George said breaking the silence. I just nodded and walked out of the room, past John, to the elevator. I bit my lip and held back the tears in my eyes.

It was silent as the elevator doors opened. I sighed and watched as John went back into the waiting room. I made my way to the front desk and took a deep breath.

"Can I um, use the phone please?" I asked the lady behind the counter. She nodded and nudged it towards me. I grabbed it and hesitated before I dialed.

It rang for a few seconds then she answered.

"Hello?"

I thought about hanging up and just going back in the waiting room. John was right though. Julian isn't my son. I'm not his mother. But Cynthia is and she has a right to be here.

"Hello??" She asked again.

"Um, yeah um Cyn?"

"Who's this?"

"It's Lucy. Look don't hang up. It's important. Julian is in the hospital."

"Why!? What happened!? Which hospital!?"

I told her what happened and the location. She told me she'll be over right away. I waited in the downstairs lobby until she came in. She saw me and asked which floor.

"The fifth. Cyn?"

"Yeah?" She asked making her way to the elevator.

"Tell Julian I hope he gets better. And that um, I love him." I sniffled. She nodded.

"You're not coming?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No. His parents should be up there with him." I said looking down. I turned on my heel and left the building. I breathed in the cool night air and got in the car, making my way home.

..

Four Hours Later

I sat on the grass outside by the pool, just listening to the silence. I wiped my tears when I finally heard someone talking. I looked over my shoulder to see John get out of a red vehicle, Paul's. They talked for awhile and finally said their goodbyes. I looked down and made my way inside.

It was a little after six in the morning now. I decided to take a shower and get dressed for the day.

I walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and froze to see John standing in front of me. I just looked up at him and moved past him. He watched me.

"Lucy, about earlier..."

"You really hurt me John. What you said back there. It hurt my feelings really bad."

"I know. And I'm sorry."

I shook my head and grabbed an outfit for the day. "You're always sorry. I love that little boy John. I love him with all my heart. For you to even say that to me.." my voice cracked as I held back the tears.

"You called Cynthia. Why?"

"Because she's his mother. I may not be his real mother but she is. And she has a right to know. To be there. To hold him and tell him how much she loves him. And to hear him tell her how much he loves her back." I broke down and wiped my eyes. John came over and wrapped his arms around me. I pushed away and shook my head.

He sighed. "Lucy. I'm sorry okay? I'm really really sorry. I was angry at Paul. I was angry at everyone because I was scared. My little boy was in the hospital and I assumed the worst. What else do ye want me to say??"

I looked into his eyes. "I don't want you to say anything John."

I finished getting dressed and began putting makeup on. He sat on the bed.

"He was askin for ye. He kept sayin how much he wanted mum and how he wanted mumy to hold him. Even though Cyn was there, we both knew he was talkin about you."

I sniffled and looked over at him. "He did?"

"Yeah. The little bugger fell in love with you." He smiled to himself.

A small smile escaped my lips as I brushed my hair. "Can I see him?" I asked.

John walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his head on my shoulder. I moved my hands over his and looked at our reflection in the mirror. I noticed his hands rubbing my stomach slowly.

"We'll both go. It'll just be us four." He smiled.

"Four?"

"You, me, Julian, the new baby..."

I giggled and turned around, facing him. "When do you think we should tell Julian?"

"Can we tell him today? I want him to know he's goin to be a big brother."

"I know babe but, what if..."

"I know this baby will make it. Nine months from now, we'll be holding that little baby in our arms and starting a new chapter." He smiled. I leaned up and kissed him.

"I love you John. So much."

"I love you too Luce. Forever."

I kissed him softly and pulled away, wiping the lipstick off his lips.

"Let me just finish up okay? Maybe we can stop by the toystore and buy him a new stuffed animal. Then we can get him some ice cream and..."

John laughed and kissed the top of my head. "Sometimes I wonder who's more cute. You or Julian. Come on. Let's go huh?"

I fixed my lipstick and grabbed my purse, making our way out the door.

..

"Mumyyy!!!" Julian smiled as I entered the room.

"Hi baby. How are you feeling?" I asked kissing the top of his head.

"Itchy. I don't want to wear this." He pouted. I sat in the chair next to him and rubbed the outside of the bandages on his tummy.

"My poor baby. I know how this feels. Uncle Paulie dropped hot water on me once."

"Oooh yeah I remember that day! Remember I was pissed off at Paul and your legs were swollen and red. Wasn't it that same day you me and George went upstairs and had a threeso...."

I made a face at John and he laughed, staying quiet. I turned to Julian and grabbed a stuffed teddy bear and layed it beside him.

"I hope you like it. I also brought you some ice cream!" I smiled. He giggled in excitement as I gave him an ice cream bar and helped him sit up. I cleaned his mouth as he asked for another.

John grabbed his camera and snapped a picture of us. I smiled as he snapped another.  The nurse came in and began changing Julians bandages. I noticed her top was very low cut and her outfit very tight fitting. I just watched as John looked at her and bit his lip. I rolled my eyes.

"When can he come home?" I asked.

"Probably tomorrow morning." She said to me. Then turned to John. "Aren't you John Lennon?" 

"Yes I am. This is my son and that's my wife. Lucy. The most beautiful woman in the whole world." He smiled looking at me. I blushed and looked away.

The nurse just looked at us both and left the room. I stood up and walked over to John, sitting in his lap.

"I love you John."

"I love you too."

I kissed him and pulled away as Julian pouted.

"What about me??"

I laughed and walked over, laying on the bed with him. I rubbed his tummy softly and kissed his cheek over and over again.

"And I love you baby. So so so so so so much."

He kissed my cheek, making me feel warm inside. John walked over to us and layed on the other side of Julian.

"We have somethin to tell you love." John poked the tip of Julians nose.

"What is it daddy?"

"You're going to be a big brother."

Julian just looked at us. I giggled.

"I'm having a baby." I said resting his tiny hand on my stomach.

"There's a baby in there??"

John nodded and kissed the top of his head. Julian smiled and hugged me. We heard the sound of a door closing and looked over to see Cynthia, an angry look on her face.

.....

A/N I know I never do these. But today is very special because it is John Lennon's Birthday!!! (Obviously the inspiration for this story) I wish I could do like a special chapter or somethin but I dunno. As I'm writin this, I just wanna say thank you to all my readers and keep voting and commenting. I love you all for reading!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.4K 84 36
A year after Jessica and Marcia met, they're continuing there lives while each are starting a family, getting married, and going through life no matt...
11.9K 472 62
Amelia McCartney found the cure for loneliness. She found love in a place where love couldn't be found. She is surrounded by friends, family, and the...
319K 9.6K 121
*Book One* Liverpool College Of Art is the place where Jazz is all the craze and where artsy people study. But when seventeen year old Lucy Daniels w...
Anna (Go To Him) rgall325

Любовные романы

8.9K 466 61
Anna Kelly has been eyeing him since she moved to Liverpool in the summer of 1957. A mutual obsession with rock n' roll and their big dreams bring th...