The Note on the Bathroom Floo...

By IrishEinstein

"I know we don't really know each other and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told... More

Talk to Me
His number
Get me out
I won't let him hurt you
Netflix and Chill?
Pizza
I should go
Board Games
Pancakes
Falling Books
Beautiful
Just us
Trivial Pursuit
Blueberry Pancakes
Purple
Dinoland
Blurry
The Picture
Ferris Wheel
The Phone Call
The Roof
Fire
The Car Ride
The Mall
I think I like him
Knock Knock
The Note On The Bathroom Floor
Preacher's Boy
Art Room
Under a Tree
Perfect
You drive me crazy
Home Alone
Jake
Soda
Paradise
Recycling
Just a Dare
Blanket
The cutest boy in the universe
Normal
Show me around.
Skipping class
Janitor's Closet
Early
Holy shit
Tomato
Scar Buddies
Where are the updates?
Im not dead
Irresistable
updates soon?
Blue *smut warning*
Content
Travis was here

Freak

4.6K 131 56
By IrishEinstein

Travis POV

The principal led us to his office, slamming the door as we stepped inside.

"What were you thinking? Skipping class, hiding in the woods?!"the principal shouted."I'd expect it from you Sal, but Travis, I thought you knew how to behave."

"Sir-"I tried to say.

"I'll let you off with a warning, now get out of my office."the principal ordered.

Sal and I walked out the door, he stayed silent.

"Sal, I'm sorry about this. Ive never been caught before, I didn't even know they checked to see if people skipped."I explained.

"Of course you've never been caught. They don't go looking for you. Blonde hair, perfect face, preacher's boy. But when that kid with the mask sneaks out, he's a delinquent."Sal said, angry.

"Sal-"I tried to say.

"They look at me like a freak."Sal replied.

"I understand-"I tried to say.

"No, no you fucking don't. You said it would be fine. That we wouldn't get in trouble. I trusted you."he said.

"I didn't know we would get caught, I'm sorry, ok?"I answered.

"I have to get to class. I'll see you later, Travis."Sal replied, walking away.

Haven't posted in a while, so sorry for this chapter being short. I hope you have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.8K 50
A Salvis Slow burn ig 😃 ‼️(TW: Abuse, and Suicide, OD, Grooming/Pedophilia, homophobia/transphobia :TW)‼️ (I apologize in advance if this is bad, I...
7.5K 240 22
STORY IS NOT COMPLETE(just marked it as complete cuz wattpad was bothering me about it) "Sal, do you ever wonder where you would have been if that d...
1.9K 39 25
Sal is a teenage boy that came to Nockfell a few years ago. He met amazing friends and, well, one enemy. Sal believed that his enemy had a reason on...
23K 492 25
Travis has always hated Sal. He hates Sal more than he hates anyone else in the school. Sal always thinks it's because he's not normal like everyone...