Phan Oneshots!

By lailathephan

"And on that note, folks, goodbye." Here are some fluffy (no smut) phan oneshot's for ya! I hope you like t... More

Introduction and tag thing
Valentine's Day
The wish
2009
Are you ok?
The dancer
You're with her
I can't be bothered
Three years ago
Show business
Morning cuddles and randomness
The drunk confession I
Coming out
Happiness I
Just kiss me, you dork
The drunk confession II
I just wanna make you feel ok
Love in Japan
I think you're pretty I
I think you're pretty II
I think you're pretty III
Smile
I don't
Not afraid anymore
Head over heels
Jealousy
You can have the portkey to my heart
Poor baby
Romeo and Julius
To have and to hold (Happiness II)
Cute
Words (Thanks for over 1k!!!)
Missed you
That's it
Basically I can't (not a one shot just a freak out)
Proud of you
You deserve it
Cupcake
You ate my cereal
Involuntarily
Powers
Afraid to fall
Confused
Sing sweet
Resist
I wish I could hate you I
I wish I could hate you II
I wish I could hate you III
I wish I could hate you IV
The finale

If I didn't have you

251 7 9
By lailathephan

Desc- heyyyy sorry it's been ten days, I've been depressed. Also this has a reference to big bang theory in it so if you like BBT, tell me and we can fangirl about it lol

Dan's POV-

"Phil we're leaving soon" I call. 

"I've been ready for ages, it's you who's not ready" he calls back.

"Right" I mutter, getting up to get ready.

"You know you could try to act excited about this" Phil sighs. 

"How am I supposed to do that? It's fucking karaoke!" I argue. He sighs. Not wanting to make him sad, I come out of my room. 

"I'm sorry" I say, wrapping him in a hug. Something's bothering him. I hate seeing him upset. I have unnatural empathy levels as it is, but with my crush those empathy levels are off the chart. 

"It's ok, you look good, by the way" he compliments. I blush. 

"You do too" I compliment back. 

We get to Poppy's birthday party and give her the wine we got her for her birthday. I sit down at the bar while Phil goes to talk to and flatter people with his charm. He's far from a slut, but he has this natural charm that makes people fall for him. I'm gay and I live with him. I'm also in love with him. Life is great for me.  I sigh and order a beer. I finish it and see Phil talking to this guy who is miles more attractive than me. I order another beer. I see Phil taking shots with someone. I order another. 

The night goes on like that, until we're both off our faces. I get this rush of excitement and decide to sing. I request Howard's song to Bernadette in big bang theory and hold the microphone to my mouth. 

"If I didn't have you, life would be blue, I'd be doctor who without the tardis" I begin, staring at phil. He looks around until he realises i'm singing to him and a smile spreads across his face. I carry on, tweeking the song as I go alone until I finish. Everyone claps. I stare at Phil. Even though we're both drunk, I know we both feel the same emotions. He comes up onto the stage and takes my face between his hands, kissing me on the lips. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist, leaning into him. We part our lips and he picks me up and swings me around. I giggle and hold his face, kissing him once more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 183 20
These are a bunch of Sad/ Fluff Phan one shots that enter my mind so I don't have to make a whole book about them and put them in here! TRIGGER WAR...
955K 34.5K 113
Oneshots to help PHIL your thirst for phan. Are you looking for a good time? Click now to meet Ironic meme loving trash in your area Any meme trash...
110K 5.1K 34
I have cute little images that pop into my mind and don't want them to be full blown phanfics, so I'll just do cute little fluffy oneshots whenever I...
348K 14.3K 189
Cute Phan One- Shots, mostly fluff. Always happy endings. Find smut (and better writing ngl) in my other One-Shot collection!