REPLAY. (Glee!)

Bởi TrailToOregon

"Hey, Mr No-Name kid, so who might you be, and could you fight for me?" » "But I still loved you!" "You loved... Xem Thêm

REPLAY!
-S E A S O N 2-
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
-S E A S O N 3-
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
-S E A S O N 4-
Hello again
xxv
naya
xxvi
xxvii

xxviii

1.5K 31 9
Bởi TrailToOregon

"Will he be okay?"

"We're 90% sure. The chemical rejected itself from his body as soon as it entered"

Alexis eyes gazed over Sebastian's pale stature as he laid on the hard hospital bed. Blaine had his hand placed on her shoulder, and Mike (Sebastian's Dad) sat in a leather chair by the corner of the room. Drake had decided to wait outside, considering he didn't know Sebastian very well.

The doctor slowly walked the room, and Mike followed in suit- asking about medical bills and how much it would cost. It was astonishing how that was more important than sitting with his son who was close to death not an hour ago.

His chest rose and fell very slowly, which scared her a lot.

"Do you wanna be left alone for a bit?"

Alexis nodded at Blaine with tearful eyes, rubbing his hand, "I didn't even have to say anything and you already knew."

"It's those big, sad, eyes. They're my weakness." He laughed quietly.

He went to leave,  but Alexis stopped him once again.

She frowned, "Sebastian told me, you know. And we don't have to talk about it here, but I forgive you."

Blaine turned and nodded with a solemn expression, "thank you." Before leaving the room.

She glanced at Sebastian's chest once again, and swallowed thickly, "you know, we seem to have a thing for hospitals- First Karofsky, then me, and then you had to go and get poisoned."

"I missed you, when you blocked me." She continued, "when I used to see you at Dalton during my dates with Nick, I used to sneak smirks at you behind his back. And it's not like I don't want to date Nick.. he's different"

"Seeing you this week made me realise how much I miss last year. I miss you, i miss Mike and I miss Ricky. I don't want to lose you for good like I have Margo."

Alexis was startled when seeing his eyes opening, but she only grinned at him, "Hey Sebby."

"Jesus, what happened?"

"Do you not remember?" She frowned, "someone put window cleaner in your water bottle at Warbler practice. I assume that you don't know who did it."

"It wasn't Hunter, I know that for sure."

Silence entered the room, they hadn't talked about what happened that day and Alexis didn't really want to by the sound of it, but still he continued, "I'm probably gonna move schools after this. I shouldn't be worried for my own safety in school? That's dumb."

"Where would you go?"

He looked up to her with a small smile, "I don't know yet."

"It's okay, all I care about is that you're okay." The brunette moved next to Sebastian on the hospital bed, laying an arm around his shoulders, "we don't have to talk about it now."

"I love you, Alex."

"And you."

*****

"Nickolas Santiago!"

The hallway in Dalton went quiet as Alexis' voice veered from down the hall.

The boy in question smirked as she walked, clearly not seeing how angry she was, "to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing my amazing girlf-"

Alexis grabbed him by the ear with a yelp, and brought him into an empty classroom.

"What did you do to Sebastian?"

"Karma" he grinned maniacally, "he deserved it, did he not?"

She punched his arm, hard, "he didn't, Dickhead. He hasn't done anything that bad- Jesus Christ."

"Sebastian was only the start."

Alexis' eyes widened as she looked over at the boy, "what? Who else were you planning to-?"

"First Sebastian" he smirked, "then Hunter, then Mike, then Blaine. Every boy that's ever hurt you."

"And when does it stop?" She growled.

"When every asshole can understand how much better you deserve!"

"Fine! We're damaged." Alexis barked, "really damaged, but that does not make us wise. We're not special, we're not different. We don't choose who lives or dies."

Let's be normal
See bad movies
Sneak a beer and watch TV
we'll bake brownies or go bowling

"Don't you want a life with me?" She gripped his hand, almost in fear, "can't we be seventeen? That's all I want to do. If you could let me in, I could be good with you."

"People hurt us"

"Or they vanish" he sung quietly.

"And you're right, that really blows" she gave him a sympathetic smile, "but we let go-"

"Take a deep breath"

"And go buy some summer clothes.. we'll go camping"

"Play some poker"

"And we'll eat some chilli fries, maybe prom night?"

Nick gave her a small smile, "maybe dancing?"

"Don't stop looking in my eyes!"

Your eyes.

They both connected eyes; one with love, the other with slight discomfort, "Can't we be seventeen? Is that so hard to do, if you could let me in, I could be good with you!"

"Let us be seventeen, if we've still got the right"

So what's it gonna be? I wanna be with you-

Wanna be with you

I wanna be with you

"Tonight" Nick grabbed Alexis by the shoulders and brought her into a side hug suddenly, making her jump slightly.

They turned to face eachother again; Alexis put on a sympathetic grin so he wouldn't get suspicious, "Yeah, we're damaged."

"Barely Damaged"

"But your loves too good to lose" He forcefully intertwined their hands.

"Hold me tighter"

"Even closer"

She tried to remove her hand from his, but to no avail, "I'll stay if I'm what you choose."

Can't we be seventeen?

If I am what you choose

If we've still got the right

"Cuz you're the one I choose" She hummed sadly, with him mimicking her after like an echo.

"You're the one I choose."

*****

"Hey Kurt- I'm really busy right now-"

This was the end of the first week Sebastian had been in hospital; and Alexis was keen on spending the next week with him until he was officially signed out, the struggle to stand was a pain, but she made it work none the less.

Today, Alexis just wanted to sit and watch a movie with him, they already had planned her solo in glee so there was no need to practice. She would practice when she was out. Sebastian had chosen Scream II as the perfect movie to watch with no interruptions.

But Kurt had other plans.

"Lexi, I really need to talk to someone." He mumbled, "I've been really lonely without Blaine calling me, and now it feels like you're drifting away too."

She looked over through the door where Sebastian laid and gritted her teeth, "it's nothing personal, Kurt. I'm dealing with some really bad shit right now and I just haven't been around enough."

"You really want me to believe you?"

Kurt always did this. He was always the victim in arguments- like how it was 'always Sebastian's fault' even though he would start the arguments. But Alexis wasn't going to accept his bullshit this time.

"You're meant to be there for me Lexi, you're my sist!-"

"Shut up!" She shouted, "shut up, shut up, shut up! Stop playing the victim card when you haven't exactly been there for me since you left. You wanna know how I am Kurt? I'm in the wheelchair again" she glanced down at it even though she was fully aware Kurt couldn't see her, "Hunter keeps trying to get to me and I got stressed and so my spine gave in again- what else is wrong? Well thanks for asking! My best friend is in hospital because someone tried to poison his drink, I have to look after him and keep him company otherwise I'm afraid he'll go off the rails. I also found out that my boyfriend is a psychopath. So for once in your god damn life Kurt, could you just not be so egocentric?"

The call hung up, and Alexis quickly wiped the tears from her face, she had to be strong for Sebastian. He needed the speedy recovery. The wheels of her wheelchair clicked as she rolled into the hospital room again- this time a grin plastering her face. A fake one.

"So, scary movie next?"

"You read my mind, Hummel."

*****

...hi

I'll be honest I forgot Wattpad existed for a minute, I've got a few chapters pre-written so I'll release those soon

love u all

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

36.4K 551 19
▐ 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons three discontinued, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...
14.2K 357 30
Friends set them up, it shouldn't be more than a blind date. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quick and 1% everyone else
117K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...
11.3K 161 6
One shots. Sebtana, Hunter&Quinn. (Originally on Fanfiction.Net)