Hyperdimension's Symbol of Ho...

By Nymbyte

Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirk... More

Act I: Hyperdimension
Chapter 1: A Goddess Approaches Midoriya
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Lending a Hand
Chapter 4: Visiting Lowee
Chapter 5: A Neglectful Sister
Chapter 6: Vert and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 7: Blanc and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 8: Setting Up The Party
Chapter 9: Party Start
Chapter 10: A Setup
Chapter 11: Coming Up With a Plan
Chapter 12: Talking About Training
Chapter 13: Training With The Candidates
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: The Candidates Awaken
Chapter 17: Downfall
Chapter 18: Midoriya Vs. Arfoire
Chapter 19: Moments
Chapter 21: Cosplay
Chapter 22: Bond Problems
Chapter 23: Kidnapped
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 25: Sadism
Chapter 26: R-18 Island
Chapter 27: Trust
Chapter 28: Trust Backfired
Chapter 29: The Gun Battery
Chapter 30: Peashy's Mother Revealed
Chapter 31: Eden
Chapter 32: Attack on Eden
Chapter 33: Hypnosis
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: Peashy
Chapter 36: Message
Chapter 37: Judgment Day
Chapter 38: Tari
Chapter 39: Gamindustri's Hero
Chapter 40: Bad Ending Syndrome
Chapter 41: True Ending

Chapter 20: Hacker Situation

1.6K 26 6
By Nymbyte

(Lastation Basilicom)

A rabbit rat like animal was running around the balcony area. Uni caught it and revealed it to Rom and Ram.

Uni: Cute huh? This is Cratchy, the rabbit eared bandicoot. We just got him here today. She showed Rom and Ram.

Rom: What a sweetie!

Ram: Oh, can I hold him too!
She reached her hands out.

Noire and Blanc were about to discuss something.

Noire: Well? What was it that you needed to talk about?
She told Blanc.

Blanc: Network Defense. Now that we got our little animal crossing out of the way.

Noire: Haha! You wanna use our airtight security as model for yours, huh? She smiled.

Blanc: Uh...
She paused.

Noire: I can't blame you. After all, it's an impregnable firewall bulit by a crack staff iceberg know expense to hire. She said.

Blanc: So is the satellite system that recently went into operation protected by that, as well? She added coldly.

Noire: Of course. I don't mind licensing the technology to you. But it's not gonna be free, understand? She winked.

Blanc: Actually, one of the satellites was recently hacked from a Lastation server it seems.

Noire couldn't believe her eyes

Noire: No way!

Blanc: Oh good. Now that you're listening-

Noire: Ludicrous!
She cut her off.

Noire: The security being compromised it is about as likely someone falling from the sky and landing on me. She said.

A scream was heard above.

Neptune: WA!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! HURRY! She repeatedly said with warning.

As she got close, Noire was already too late to move. She had crash landed on her. Smoke surrounded the a bit revealing Neptune on top of Noire.

Neptune: Hahaha, hey guys! Haha, nothing weird here!
She said. Noire was squinting in pain.

(Inside the Basilicom)

The whole group was inside the Basilicom of Lastation. Including Midoriya.

Noire was all bandaged up by Compa's work.

Noire: Unbelievable.
She sighed.

Noire: I come to expect a certain level of jackassery from you, but this is over the limit. She said.

Neptune: Yeah so... Funny story, P-ko decided to throw mid-air temper tantrums. So I lost my transformation and fail. She said.

Noire: How typically clownish.

Midoriya: You wouldn't believe the tantrums she had.
He said awkwardly.

Nepgear was holding Peashy and apologized.

Nepgear: We're really sorry.

Neptune: Oh, P-ko. Introduce yourself.
She said as Nepgear put her down.

Peashy: Call me P!
She said.

Blanc: Wow Neptune. You have a child this old already?

Neptune: Crazzzy I know. She's my little girl and I just love her to bits! She said hugging Peashy with a cutesy voice. Something went in her head confused.

Neptune: Wait. No! She's a lost kid and we're taking care of her at my place.

Blanc: I was making a joke.
She coldly said.

Neptune: Whoa! I guess you have a sense of humor after all.
She said as Blanc turned to her sisters.

Blanc: Rom, Ram. Play nice with a little urgent.
She said as Ram raised her hand.

Ram: Okay!

Rom: You wanna play with us?
She nicely said.

Peashy: Mmmhmm! You bet I do!
She replied

Midoriya (mind): It was like those moments I used to have with Kacchan and his friends when we we're kids. He thought smiling.

Rom, Ram, and Peashy chased after the animal named Cratchy around the room.

Blanc: Now, back to the subject at hand...
She paused because they were making noise.

Noire sighed.

Noire: We should take this somewhere else. Uni. I'm leaving you in charge while I'm out. She said.

Uni nodded.

Noire looked at Midoriya.

Noire: You may need to come too.
She said.

Midoriya: O-Ok.
He agreed. The four goddesses and Midoriya went inside the elevator.

Nepgear and Uni watched them go down.

Uni: Nepgear, by the way... C-Could I get your advice on something? She asked.

Nepgear: Noire's acting strange? Like how?

Uni: Well... She's been closing herself off her office every night. Doing... Something.

Nepgear: And your shirts just not work?

Uni: If it was that, she wouldn't have locked the door. Sometimes I hear this weird laugh coming from inside. Whatever it is, I'm worried. She said concerned.

Nepgear: Then, you're asking me to help you? So you can find out what's happening in there? Is that it? he added.

Uni: If you have any ideas, that would be great.
She smiled a bit.

Nepgear: Yeah, sure. I just have the thing! It's kind of a coincidence that I brought it. She showed her a tiny security camera. Uni was confused a bit.

Uni: Hmm? A camera?

Nepgear: It's a wireless remote video transmitter. Only, it's super tiny and super descrete.

Uni: So, you're saying it's a hidden camera?

Nepgear: It's an HD hidden camera that can stream high quality footage with especially no lag! Isn't that cool? I been dying for an excuse to set this somewhere! Can I? Can I?! She said as her technology instincts kicked in.

Uni: Oh boy.
She awkwardly said meekly

(Somewhere in the basilicom)

The five we're in a place that looked like offices everywhere.

Neptune: Hahaha!
She continued to laugh.

Noire: What the hell is so funny? I must have missed the joke.
She said.

Neptune: Come on! You were bragging about it, remember?
She then mimicked was she said.

Neptune: Lastation security is the awesomeness in the whole world! Then derp, you got hacked! She said.

Neptune: Too funny!
She laughed again.

Noire got irritated.

Blanc: Hardly any point crying over spilled milk. Just make sure is doesn't happen again. Simple.

Noire made a serious face.

Noire: Now, I'm going to find out who did this and tear them limb to limb! She said as Midoriya sweatdropped.

Neptune: Oh no, Noire is in rage mode.
She said.

Vert: Conveniently, I summoned someone to deal with this situation. She turned to the door.

Vert: You can come in now!
She said to whoever was behind the door.

Midoriya: Who could this be?

Vert: You'll see.

The door opened to reveal a girl who wore a grey business suit and wore a pair of glasses. Along with that, she had a accessory on the hair area where her forehead was.

Vert: This is Setag, an ultra genius programmer and pride of Leanbox. She introduced to the group.

The CPUs had shocked faces. While Midoriya didn't know who this person was.

Blanc: It's really her! Wait, who?
She meekly said surprised.

Neptune: She was made for the anime!
The comment that Neptune said confused Midoriya.

Setag: Indeed, I'm a brand new character, being. I'll work my way through your heart, being. She said as Neptune assumed it was her catchphrase.

Blanc: What?

Neptune: Her catchphrase thing is totally lame! Man, this character is gonna bomb with a fan! She said.

Setag: There is no need to worry. I'm a one off character made just for this scene, being.

Noire: Whoever you are, can you track down the hacker or not?
She asked.

Setag: Of course. Leave it to me, being.
She coldly said.

Setag opened her laptop and did the coordinates to the hacker's location. This made the three CPUs faces go awe.

Midoriya walked over to Setag.

Midoriya: This is awesome! She's like a programming pro!
He said looking at the screen.

Setag: Could you please give me more space, being?
She said coldly making the green haired boy shiver.

Midoriya: O-Oh, sorry!
He backed away from her.

(Library)

Nepgear and Uni were in the library. Nepgear was on the ladder with her HD camera. Pointing towards the darkness of the bookshelf. She hummed to herself singing.

Nepgear: Here looks good.
She smiled.

Nepgear: Or maybe, we get a better angle from this side!
She moved to the other shelf.

Uni: You're certainly enjoying yourself.

She placed the special camera to a precise place on the bookshelf.

Nepgear: Perfect!
She smiled.

They both went outside. Nepgear pulled out her tablet and pressed the button. As she pressed it, the camera worked.

Nepgear: Oh look, it's working!

Uni: Wow, you weren't kidding about the picture.

Nepgear: Isn't it gorgeous?! It uses a new compression format I call Nep Peg 4 that gives you a HD screen with no artifacting and without using bandwidth! She explained.

Uni was worried about something and let out a sigh that didn't sound right.

Nepgear: Um... Uh oh. Is something wrong?
She asked worried.

Uni: Even if this works, the whole plan feels kind of wrong. Please, let's mix this camera thing. She said being worried.

Nepgear: Yeah, ok.
She worried too.

They both looked at Rom and Ram playing with Peashy.

Uni: Hey, don't go over there! Noire will get mad if you touch anything! She warned.

Nepgear heard something come from her tablet that had the camera. It started buffering to different areas and angles. It was starting to have interference. Uni took a look at it, too.

Uni: It keeps messing up.

Nepgear: There's interference. Wait, that can't possibly be true, can it? She said as she may knew what it is.

Nepgear: That would mean... There's another hidden camera in the room! She said.

Uni: What?
She said.

And again, but louder.

Uni: WHAT???!!!
She exclaimed loudly that could have been heard through the entire basilicom.

(A/N Chapter Done)
Follow for more. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 211 9
One bad day is all it takes to drive even the most sane of individuals to pure lunacy. All Izuku Midoriya wanted out of life was to become a hero lik...
61.4K 852 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...
19.4K 284 38
The year on earth is 2051 and a new breakthrough in technology shook the world. Dimensional travel gates. This discovery was astonishing as this brok...
10.1K 285 50
What started out as a simple meet and greet with the CPUs would end up turning into a large scale adventure. One that no one could expect. HyperDimen...